Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 3, 2010 10:53 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Shippo sure knows how to transform but i doubt that is a very effective move :) It seems that Inuyasha does care for Kagome a lot even though he is always thinking of Kikyou :D
Aug 1, 2010 11:59 AM

Apr 2010
its really nice that inuyasha cares about kagome but the sad news is he's mostly thinking of kikyou T.T well its not that bad cause kikyou was reborned into kagome body :D but there wasn't a part that i didn't see
Mar 18, 2012 7:25 PM

Jun 2009
Well, there is plenty of time for the two of them to fall in love.

Pretty good battle scene. But, what this series needs is an effective villain who doesn't stay around. The thing with the hair was ridiculous and was difficult to relate to.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Mar 18, 2012 7:49 PM

Jul 2007
insan3soldiern said:

Pretty good battle scene. But, what this series needs is an effective villain who doesn't stay around. The thing with the hair was ridiculous and was difficult to relate to.

of course lol, that was just a regular demon imbued with a jewel. IN that case not even a human being, but a comb. you will see alot more like them. The real vilian has not been revealing yet but its quite soon, only a few more episodes i believe.

Mar 19, 2012 12:05 AM

Jun 2009
link9us said:
insan3soldiern said:

of course lol, that was just a regular demon imbued with a jewel. IN that case not even a human being, but a comb. you will see alot more like them. The real vilian has not been revealing yet but its quite soon, only a few more episodes i believe.

My bad, I was not particularly clear with the character in question. I think you are mistaking the character I'm talking about from Yura in the first couple of episodes? Nah, I'm talking about the Thunder brothers. The ugly one had a fascination with his hair, like it was supposed to somehow make up for his ugliness. It didn't make much sense to me.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Mar 19, 2012 8:55 AM

Jul 2007
insan3soldiern said:
link9us said:
insan3soldiern said:

My bad, I was not particularly clear with the character in question. I think you are mistaking the character I'm talking about from Yura in the first couple of episodes? Nah, I'm talking about the Thunder brothers. The ugly one had a fascination with his hair, like it was supposed to somehow make up for his ugliness. It didn't make much sense to me.

Ohh the thunder brothers, yeah they could of elaborated a bit on it. But basically hiten and maten were both half demons because they were born by a demon and had a human father. Maten basically was jealous of his older brothers hair so he wanted hair like his brother so he can feel more attractive and pick up the ladies. When Kagome shot broke the Shikon no tama into many pieces, hiten and manten gold a hold of some of the shards and with that, it changed them. It was mostly just a side story in the series.

But i believe that was the introduction to shippo, one of the main characters and his past bout his father dying and him wanting avenge for his father's death.
ArtimesGamerMar 19, 2012 8:59 AM

Mar 31, 2013 2:42 AM
Oct 2011
Another awesome episode! :)
Y U NO SIGNATURE
Mar 24, 2014 6:10 PM

Aug 2013
"I love every last bald inch with you!" HAHAHAH
The brothers part was so sweet! Ugh this show! THE FEELSSS
Apr 19, 2014 3:48 PM
Mar 2013
mich1ru said:
"I love every last bald inch with you!" HAHAHAH
The brothers part was so sweet! Ugh this show! THE FEELSSS
I know! I loved that part too. It's so nice to see brotherlygood old love ^_^

It's so interesting to see these brothers love each other whereas Inuyasha and Sesshomaru hate each others guts. I think that's a major part of why they introduced these thunder brothers.

I have to say I love the ending of the episode. Inuyasha is the cutest tsundere ever <3
Aug 2, 2014 3:35 AM

May 2013
Another great episode of InuYasha. I'm not gonna lie I felt for The Thunder Bro's when baldy died lol. Great episode, I genuinely enjoyed it, it was a great episode. Very good fights in this episode. InuYasha is beginning to slowly change, it's interesting. But yeah, another enjoyable ep.

Sep 1, 2014 6:56 AM

Jul 2013
The show seems to be getting better. Inuyasha is showing a different side that he didn't show in a while and that is caring for someone.
Dec 17, 2014 7:31 PM
Nov 2014
The dudes mom tho, how did he make such a good speech before death tho rip him lol
Really good ep tho!!!
May 14, 2015 1:10 AM

Oct 2013
I'd repeat all of the witty jokes I made to my girlfriend while watching this episode here, but I'm too lazy for that so I'll just summarize it in the following: good episode.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
May 14, 2015 1:11 AM

Jan 2014
I'd repeat all of the witty jokes I made to my boyfriend while watching this episode here, but I'm too lazy for that so I'll just summarize it in the following: good episode.
Jul 20, 2015 12:55 PM

Aug 2013
Ah, InuYasha didn't got the memo that shounen main characters don't die unless you are at least 100 episodes in. He's just a kid after all...
But it was funny. That blue thing really made it seem like they were spirits.

Kagome is getting good with a bow (if you can call that thing a bow...). I hadn't understood that Shippou was a shape-shifting fox. I thought he had only the ability to make things bigger. His ability is pretty powerful now that I think about it.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Oct 14, 2015 3:38 PM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
[quote=emeraldrosary]
mich1ru said:
Inuyasha is the cutest tsundere ever <3

He is *-*

Apr 29, 2016 1:48 PM

Jul 2015
Holy shit i really tough Kagome has died haha, nice Inuyasha seems to care more and more about her. and the kid seems to join them, i hope that's not for too long because he is kind of annoying
Sep 27, 2016 2:14 PM

Jul 2013
Awww, cute InuKag moments. Also Shippo seems like a fun character to have in the cast - he has cool powers. Also it was nice to see Kagome's archery contribute to the fight. One of the best eps so far!
May 20, 2019 9:27 PM
Apr 2016
Well, gotta say this arc was rather good. The baldy with his hair complex...at least while bald he could do the "Oh I'm actually an alien and in alien standards I'm hot!" excuse. The ending was sooo adorably funny, haha! I love those two.
Aug 7, 2019 3:14 AM

Jul 2015
Ah at least the thunder brothers now have something more in common, they are both death....

The fox kid really reminds me of Ten from Urusei Yatsura

Jun 17, 2020 1:14 PM

Jul 2009
Definitely one of the better fight episodes!!!

Animation is soo freaking good in BD!! Truly is!!

My brother saw the animation and it reminded him of Yu Yu Hakusho. The more I look at it, it really does remind me of YYH!

Inuyasha being tsundere as always, but in the end. He does cares for Kagome.

I guess Shippo will now be a part of the gang, since the OP already suggests it.

Can't wait for the next one!!
Aug 21, 2020 5:58 AM

Dec 2007
too bad for munten, i liked him more than hiten, oh well.

not only the sheath can protect but also can summon the tetsuiga himself, neat.

kagume too much "dies" in the start of the series. the scene with the souls was so LOL.
Mar 2, 2021 1:12 AM

Aug 2018
Nice finish of the battle against the two brothers, It really was great seeing Inuyasha care for Kagome this much.
Aug 12, 2021 2:54 AM

Apr 2013
Interesting that the sheathe can summon the sword if it's in danger, seems like Tetsusaiga has a will of its own.
Oct 30, 2021 12:03 PM
Apr 2018
What a lovely part near the end!

Jul 31, 2022 10:29 AM

Jan 2018
There was no way I was gonna sympathize with the thunder brothers. Not only is their backstory ridiculous but they're also terrible people... well, demons.
Nov 27, 2022 3:58 PM
Dec 2016
god i love this cast. also the whole manten death scene was so cool and sad and v unexpectedly so

More topics from this board

Poll: » InuYasha Episode 151 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Mar 3, 2010

28 by DanteCm »»
May 7, 5:22 PM

Poll: » InuYasha Episode 109 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Feb 7, 2010

33 by DanteCm »»
May 3, 11:07 PM

Poll: » InuYasha Episode 48 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - Feb 1, 2010

57 by OnigirisBasket »»
Apr 26, 10:12 PM

Poll: » InuYasha Episode 17 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jan 3, 2010

19 by Fabrizio00 »»
Apr 11, 11:07 AM

Poll: » InuYasha Episode 16 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jan 3, 2010

29 by Fabrizio00 »»
Apr 11, 10:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.