Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 16, 2009 6:40 AM

Sep 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
In french so i understand. :D
Danzou attack but Sasuke use Susanoo.
But Naruto is sick of Sasuke ?
I hope. XD
And Sasuke kill Danzou ... or not.
Dec 16, 2009 7:32 AM

Apr 2009
ShiroiRyu said:
In french so i understand. :D

http://mangahelpers.com/t/hisshouburaiken/releases/18308

in english X)))
Dec 16, 2009 10:12 AM

Jan 2009
Sigh, Naruto continues to be emo over Sasuke...Kishi proves that he was forgotten how to draw combat and continues to prove his ever lasting love for the Sharigan...2/5, better than last weeks.
Dec 16, 2009 11:25 AM

Dec 2009
After a couple of chapters talking, Naruto collapses and we have another sharinghan fight on the way, booring. 2/5
Dec 16, 2009 12:10 PM

Dec 2008
It wasn't really a boring chapter per se', just another "stage setting" chapter for somthing epic coming.
Something epic is coming! @_@
I mean c'mon!? Danzou vs. Sauce-gay?? Too many sharingans! >w<
Hopefully Kishi will fill us in more about Danzou's arm of eyeballs next chapter! >.<
One day, I'll get a cool sig. x3 Untill then...
Heres prussia...taking over your vital regions:

Dec 16, 2009 12:21 PM

Dec 2009
Ichigo_no_Hime said:
It wasn't really a boring chapter per se', just another "stage setting" chapter for somthing epic coming.
Something epic is coming! @_@
I mean c'mon!? Danzou vs. Sauce-gay?? Too many sharingans! >w<
Hopefully Kishi will fill us in more about Danzou's arm of eyeballs next chapter! >.<

What's the epic thing that's coming? Another sharingan fight after Sasuke vs Itachi, not to mention more of Sasuke screentime like he doesn't have enough already, sharingans popping from everywhere these days, bah :P
Dec 16, 2009 12:22 PM

Aug 2008
wtf Naruto stop acting like a whip, man up take it in, get serious

Of course Danzo was not just gonna get squished to death just like that after busting out his eye hand.

let the eye battle began.
Dec 16, 2009 12:48 PM

May 2007
Oh wow, for a second there I thought Sasuke actually killed Danzo so easily like that. Thank god he didn't cause that would be lame. Danzo is a badass, Sasuke shouldn't be winning any time soon lol P:

Naruto... just, wtf is wrong with you. Get yourself together and stop dying over Sasuke. -_-

Dec 16, 2009 1:23 PM

May 2009
WTF? Naruto really collapsed and started hyperventilating thinking about Sasuke, damn emo. Thankfully Danzo didn't die that easy or I may have seriously thought about not reading this any longer after all this time I put in. Let's see what miracle saves Sasuke from dying this time...

This Fairy Tale Is Ending
Dec 16, 2009 1:28 PM

Nov 2009
just according to the absolute majority's thought that Itachi was one of the the most intelligent and the coolest in whole shinobi world, there was another absolute reality that Itachi obeyed Danzou in his whole life even till his last breath for the sake of the Leaf. he never obeyed even Madara.

i just have a strange feeling that if Itachi was truly loyal to him and believed in him, he might be cool just like Itachi. i can not accept his way and methods at all, but i just cannot estimate what Kishi prepares for us cuz i'm used to be taken in by him :P
Dec 16, 2009 1:41 PM

Oct 2007
...well

surely its gotta pick back up at some point...right?
Dec 16, 2009 2:48 PM

Oct 2008
Did Naruto just have a panic attack over Sasuke?
ULTRA LAME!

As for Sasuke vs. Danzo, that was quite good especially Danzo being squished
Dec 16, 2009 2:49 PM

Jun 2007
Wow... Just wow... That was really painful to watch Naruto. I thought you finally became more of a man than this. Pathetic.
Dec 16, 2009 3:16 PM
Jul 2018
Well. I thought the chapter was AWSOME! I love Itachi so much so im glad they are still thinking about him. Any chapter they mention him is a win in my book. Plus the way Sasuke
I was like "OH SHIT!!"

The part with Naruto was really really lame though. And I hate how Kakashi's gonna go after Sakura. Now we're gonna have to deal with her soon too. They should just let her go and learn her lesson. It's like when a kid touches an iron. You tell them not to, they do it anyway, then they never do it again. Simple.
Dec 16, 2009 3:34 PM

Sep 2009
I agree with Hannah.. Itachi is my favorite character, the best in Naruto, thats what i think..
Danzo is the only person i'd like to see getting beated do the ground more than Sasuke. Untill 2 chapters ago I was happy to see Madara was goingo to do it, but then Sasuke came. I still hope he will defeat Danzo somehow. xD
About Naruto... =/
I think there is another explanation for that stupid scene, other than Sasuke. I hope there is, at least. --"
If not, Naruto IS gay, Hinata ISN'T lucky and Sasuke might like it... =P
Dec 16, 2009 4:01 PM
Sep 2007
I couldn't believe how many flash backs they put in this chapter, wtf is this lame shit, and Naruto wtf. I'm thinking things are going to be awesome then he puts out a lame chapter like this.
Hi
Dec 16, 2009 4:42 PM

Mar 2008
Hmm, Naruto was a little too emo this week :S, I hope there will be an explanation for it in the next chapter.
Dec 16, 2009 4:48 PM

Aug 2008
hmph, I liked it, a some talk, but enough action for my taste. Looks like they're going to have a good old fashioned Sharingan square-off. There is probably going to be genjutsu out the @ss next chapter.

The most important thing in this chapter was probably the flashbacks, it seems as though they're trying to convey that Naruto is finally starting to GET IT! SASUKE is a THREAT & a PROBLEM that WILL come back to haunt you! No matter the bond, if Naruto's going to become a real & competent Kage, then he better learn to think fairly & about the village. Now he needs to get off his ass & BREATHE.

It's not like Danzo's surviving this, Madara's right there & I doubt he'll let Sasuke be obliterated. That's his new pet.... & maybe a fresh set of eyes.

DKJ
DonKangolJonesDec 16, 2009 4:54 PM
Dec 16, 2009 5:49 PM

Jul 2009
i liked this chapter.
i was happy when danzo was crushed... too bad he survived.
but i agree that im tired of sasuke fighting.
i really dont want to see him fight anymore until the end of the series.
i want more naruto fights or anyone else fighting...
Kishi should change the name to SASUKE or SHARINGAN or Uchiha
Dec 16, 2009 6:39 PM
Jun 2009
lame chap , narutos a gimp should just die already , fuck being hokage
Dec 16, 2009 6:44 PM
Sep 2007
Basically, this chapter told us everything we already knew.
Dec 16, 2009 7:06 PM

Nov 2007
I would have be disappointed if Danzo really was squished like that but Naruto is looking pretty pathetic there @_@, well maybe we will actually get to see some action in Danzo and Sasuke's fight now.
Dec 16, 2009 7:45 PM

Sep 2007
I almost lol'd when Sasuke crushed Danzo... then realizing of course that he couldn't die so easily like that.
Dec 16, 2009 8:27 PM

Jul 2008
danzo actually has some good moves
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Dec 16, 2009 9:40 PM
Mar 2009
Wow this chapter didn't do much half the things we already knew lol at sasuke's reaction when he realized danzou was alive but looks like it will be a good fight also i heard that Kishimoto was planning to make naruto 500 chapters is that true?
Dec 16, 2009 11:47 PM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
Chimasternmay said:
wtf Naruto stop acting like a whip, man up take it in, get serious

Of course Danzo was not just gonna get squished to death just like that after busting out his eye hand.

let the eye battle began.
QFT. this is exactly what i wanted to say.

Proto_ said:
About Naruto... =/
I think there is another explanation for that stupid scene, other than Sasuke. I hope there is, at least. --"
I agree. He must either be really sick or under some sort of genjutsu. If he's not, then yes, that would be extremely wimpy.

I liked the color at the beginning and the many two page panels there were.
p r o f i l e 👀
Dec 16, 2009 11:49 PM

Aug 2008
Omg! Naruto, you're just so unbelievably pathetic. How co-dependant can you get without your precious Saucegay?
I hereby nominate naruto to the position of "the pussiest main character in a manga".
And what's with repeating plot points we already know?
Dec 17, 2009 1:21 AM
Nov 2007
prediction: naruto comes out of shock to find sasuke and kill danzo for him (?)
Dec 17, 2009 1:32 AM

Oct 2008
Lawl at you all calling Naruto wimp, Naruto spent all this time searching for Sasuke and now everybody wants to kill him, of course he would react in a somewhat way.
I'm not saying it's awesome, I'm just being realistic. And the fact that he's hyperventilating must be because he wanted to keep his emotions in too much, *like, all the dots he only said in the last chapter*

Oh, and more Sasuke presence...kill it with fire, I almost crave for Danzo to kick his arse -_-.
­
Dec 17, 2009 1:51 AM

Jul 2007
This chapter, the speach of Danzo reminds us yet again, why Danzo is proaly the only elievable great character in this manga.

He is the only one in this whole manga, who has a tie with REALITY, while everyone else seems to be butthurt on something stupid, like Madara's "omg eyes on the moon", Saucegay's "omg darkness", Naruto's "omg ima go passs out from sex dream about saucegay" or Sakuras "lol ill kill him".

At first I hoped that other Kages will at least be as great as Danzo, but sadly Kishi tu rned all of them into the weak squishy idealistic characters who suddenly decide that Naruto/Gaara is right and we should all just be happy!~

Now Kishi is going to go great lengths to destroy Danzo as character. The moment Danzo dies (and its clear he will die from some sort of plothax from the stupid Saucegay or boring madara), this manga officially will go to pile of trash.

2/5, for Danzo's speech alone.
Dec 17, 2009 2:04 AM

Sep 2008
Danzo... ew, just eeewww.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 17, 2009 4:36 AM

Dec 2007
-Sigh- Danzo actually had a pretty decent speech even though I for whatever reason don't like him. I was kind of hoping he would die there but I guess we get to see them fight it out for like 5-10 chapters. Also I actually appreciated Naruto's reaction just for the fact that its nice to see characters have realistic reactions. I'll probably get hated on for this since everyone else seemed to hate it. Well now we wait 2 weeks for a new chapter and probably more information...that we already knew.
XephiferDec 17, 2009 4:51 AM
Dec 17, 2009 4:53 AM

May 2009
AHAHA you guys. You just made my day. C:

Fai said:
while everyone else seems to be butthurt on something stupid, like Madara's "omg eyes on the moon", Saucegay's "omg darkness", Naruto's "omg ima go passs out from sex dream about saucegay" or Sakuras "lol ill kill him".

you sir, have a sense of humour P:

Hmm hmm.. Was I the only one who cracked up at "Hatred! That is his way of the ninja!" ? That's probably the stupidest thing I've heard yet.
Wtf is wrong with you Naruto Kishi ? (doh, thank god he's just a fictional character) Naruto hyperventilating? That was actually kind of gross. Guy thinks of guy friend (one-way relationship) and collapses. That's just... ewww. just eww. With all the SasuXNaru fans (ugh) that's all you're gonna get, and you better be happy. Naruto's turned gay. And common. Hyperventilation? Could you do it even more sexual Kishi? That'd be nice. Couldn't he just faint? It would of been less pathetic. OF COURSE, he had to add the deep breathing and sweating.
And where's Naruto's manhood ? Oh right, it's hidden in the basement. No wait, it never existed.

At this point I'm not even depressed anymore. It's actually amusing.

Well, kids. Ho ho ho, merry christmas

1/5

EDIT: HAHAHA :D I just noticed. Sauce made Naruto's knees go weak. (doh, dropping to the ground?)
NanakoginDec 17, 2009 4:58 AM
Dec 17, 2009 5:01 AM

Oct 2008
Naruto is a pitiful character to watch. Hopefully his passing out leads to a realization in the next chapter that he's gotta kill sasuke, or at least tear his eyes out and limbs off then jail him. If he wakes up still saying he's gotta bring back his friend, all this story development was pointless bs.

And the way sasuke uses all of Itachi's jutsu pisses me off. he's is using the ultrapowerful jutsu his brother obtained to try and destroy their home village, which all itachi wanted for it was peace. What a selfish little brother, basically ruining the entire life's work of his loving brother Itachi to bring peace in the village and turn sasuke into a hero.
Dec 17, 2009 5:10 AM

Oct 2007
to be honest not much happended >.>
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 17, 2009 6:58 AM

Oct 2007
Just when i thought the author wants to make the story more decent and skip a silly battle that we know anyway how it ends ...

SURPRISE !! We will get 30 to 50 chapters more of this bullshit! Seriously why?!
Dec 17, 2009 7:01 AM

Oct 2008
This chapter actually angered me when i finished reading it. Almost nothing new. Get on with the fight! Cut the rehashed info about itachi, the flashbacks, and Naruto's lil break down in the feeble position (MAN UP!)
Dec 17, 2009 7:03 AM
Feb 2009
Danzo actually had a point this chapter... why would Itachi tell Sasuke? That only ended up screwing Sasuke up more. :/

Also LOL Naruto hyperventilating. I don't think I've ever seen a Shonen Jump character hyperventilate before.
Dec 17, 2009 7:49 AM

Sep 2008
Why does naruto have to be so uncool at these times >.>
For the rest, I thought it was pretty good, but nothing special
Dec 17, 2009 8:13 AM

Mar 2009
YOU BASTARDS ! YOU KILLED NARUTO!

ROFL.

That was my reaction seeing Naruto like that, seriously the boy is gonna die from a heart attack anytime.

This is getting out of hand, I can't see Kishimoto developing this world of Naruto that he created anymore. It would be better if he wrapped things up. Naruto and Sasuke drama, even if I don't find it that absurd, got too tiresome.

Don't keep poor Ramen boy suffering forever, settle his problems already Kishimoto! GD'it!

Dec 17, 2009 8:41 AM

Apr 2008
Hmm, I musta made a mistake. I was looking to read the new chapter of Naruto, but I think I read the new chapter to Sasuke instead. Ffs. Just kill off that gayboy Naruto and make Sasuke the main character so I can officially drop this. I don't even care bc I hate both Sasuke and Naruto, but at least we won't waste half a chapter on flashbacks and the supposed "main" character passing out like a wuss even though he hasn't done shit.
Dec 17, 2009 8:52 AM

Jun 2009
I liked this chapter...
Naruto is in a bad state, because so much things are there and he wants to solve everything...alone. Since his friends are "killing" each other he has not much people he could trust or ask for help. I hope he'll be better soon and can solve everything. Because he IS the hero here. :)
Thanks, Sasuke didnt kill Danzou so fast, but I hope he'll. After what Danzou said again I hate him more. (But he seems to be strong...O.o) I wonder what he can do with that arm...
Don't belive in yourself! Belive in me who belives in you! (TTGL) XD ...LOVE and PEACE!! ^_^
Dec 17, 2009 8:57 AM

Apr 2009
asx-nici said:
I liked this chapter...
Naruto is in a bad state, because so much things are there and he wants to solve everything...alone. Since his friends are "killing" each other he has not much people he could trust or ask for help. I hope he'll be better soon and can solve everything. Because he IS the hero here. :)
Thanks, Sasuke didnt kill Danzou so fast, but I hope he'll. After what Danzou said again I hate him more. (But he seems to be strong...O.o) I wonder what he can do with that arm...

same here. liked this chapter, and am really curious as for what the arm's use is. also trying to figure out the jutsu danzo used to escape... first thing to cross my mind was maadara's technique, so i gues it's spmething like that
Dec 17, 2009 9:07 AM

Dec 2007
Man he downgraded Naruto again after the slight improvements he made to him. Lame. Just because everyone is saying kill Sasuke there is still ONE person who told him to help Sasuke. Itachi! Has he forgotten that?

Almost thought Danzo was dead there then lol.
Dec 17, 2009 9:16 AM

Jul 2008
dam......thought Danzo was dead. He's annoying.
Dec 17, 2009 9:37 AM

Jan 2008
Kryptonian said:
WTF? Naruto really collapsed and started hyperventilating thinking about Sasuke, damn emo. Thankfully Danzo didn't die that easy or I may have seriously thought about not reading this any longer after all this time I put in. Let's see what miracle saves Sasuke from dying this time...

Yeah, I feel the exact same way. I personally couldn't believe what I was reading. Essentially a summary of previous chapters as Naruto soul-searched his heart, and gave himself a stroke. :P Obviously he'll never be Hokage if something like this is causing him dire pain, and inducing heart attacks. Gaara's got way too much hope for him. Wow do I ever miss the old Naruto series.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Dec 17, 2009 9:51 AM
Apr 2009
Don't really get why people are still reading Naruto when they always think it's pathetic or emo.
I mean, chapter 476? Just quit it.

Altough I also think Naruto just thinks TO much about Sasuke xD
Dec 17, 2009 10:02 AM

Sep 2009
that was boring for me... except for the hand squishing part.
Dec 17, 2009 10:30 AM

Jun 2009
Naruto collapsed from the strain of what? The constant flashbacks over the last three chapters? Quit it with the goddam flashbacks. You've 400 chapters of material. If your gonna go back into the past. Make sure your going back at least a year or so of chapters.

How the fuck did Danzou escape? Did the author think, nope he can't die. So I just teleport him here. Goddam it.

Oh and someone finally did some hand-uh...what's it called? Symbols. It's been awhile.
Dec 17, 2009 11:25 AM

May 2008
Fai said:
This chapter, the speach of Danzo reminds us yet again, why Danzo is proaly the only elievable great character in this manga.

He is the only one in this whole manga, who has a tie with REALITY, while everyone else seems to be butthurt on something stupid, like Madara's "omg eyes on the moon", Saucegay's "omg darkness", Naruto's "omg ima go passs out from sex dream about saucegay" or Sakuras "lol ill kill him".

At first I hoped that other Kages will at least be as great as Danzo, but sadly Kishi tu rned all of them into the weak squishy idealistic characters who suddenly decide that Naruto/Gaara is right and we should all just be happy!~

Now Kishi is going to go great lengths to destroy Danzo as character. The moment Danzo dies (and its clear he will die from some sort of plothax from the stupid Saucegay or boring madara), this manga officially will go to pile of trash.

2/5, for Danzo's speech alone.

Well, Fai, you're absolutely right...It hurts but I admit that really Danzo is the only character here who " has a tie with reality".
REALLY!! WHAT WAS THAT???
Naruto hyperventilating?What? This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. I can't wait what's going to happen next, maybe Sakura going to step between Sasuke and Danzo. I'll laugh loud when that happens.

Maybe I overreacted.......................................no.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 671 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2014

107 by cry4heals »»
Sep 12, 4:30 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 89 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 10, 2012

5 by Adam_________ »»
Aug 28, 1:31 PM

» NARUTO creator Masashi Kishimoto teases a potential "New Manga"

deg - Aug 26

8 by shreddedsnake »»
Aug 28, 8:09 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 86 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

7 by Adam_________ »»
Aug 27, 6:41 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 43 Discussion

jeanfarias - Mar 20, 2012

9 by Adam_________ »»
Aug 22, 10:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.