Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jun 27, 2014 12:36 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh my goodness, Gray. I hope he knows what he's doing cause all hell is about to break loose.

The "I am your Father" moment gave me a Star Wars vibe. But welp, look who is back...
Stark700Jun 27, 2014 12:44 AM
Jun 27, 2014 12:46 AM

Jan 2012
Gotta give major credit to the people on here who guessed it was Deliora using Gray's father's body as a vessel. Seriously, nicely done. :D

Chapter was enjoyable, enjoyed the length and getting to see multiple different fronts. I thought it kinda humorous that Wendy still had long hair in the color spread. :D
Jun 27, 2014 12:47 AM

Oct 2013
People actually guessed that? Because I so did not see that coming in the slightest... though I do like the development
Jun 27, 2014 12:50 AM

Apr 2014
Wow that was actually unexpected, but I don't really know how to feel about Deliora using Silver's body.
Jun 27, 2014 12:51 AM

Jan 2012
@Iris I'm not completely sure if it was here or another board I visit but I definitely remember reading the theory somewhere. As I was reading the chapter I was like "Oh you gotta be kidding me..." because they got it entirely right. I too woulda never guessed. :D
Jun 27, 2014 12:51 AM

Dec 2012
Great chapter. Did not expect Deliora to be alive and use Gray's dad as a vessel.
Gray just went berserk at the end.
I have have feeling he may use ice-shell just like Ur to stop him.
Lol at Minerva ripping the mushroom demon off Happy's head.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Jun 27, 2014 12:53 AM
Feb 2013
SUMMER BOYS FOR THE WIN"!!!!

NICE TURNS OF EVENT!!!!!!!!

THE ARTS!!!!! THE ARTS!!!! SO GORGEOUS!!!!!!!

p.s: silver's body is hot!!!!!!!
Jun 27, 2014 12:59 AM

Mar 2014
Well played Mashima... Well played

5/5
Jun 27, 2014 1:06 AM

Jun 2013
Oho the return of Deliora.

I still think thats a hilarious name lol deliora deliora deliora giggles everyteim
Jun 27, 2014 1:14 AM

May 2014
Silver is actually Deliora using Gray's father's corpse as a vessel, also meaning Ur's sacrifice was vain... The best chapter in this arc so far, easily. Mashima please don't screw up the fight...

So why didn't Natsu notice that Cana and Gildarts smell similar if he could tell that Gray and Silver do?

5/5 Man its been a long time since Fairy tail deserved a 5/5 rating.
TheWanderingMagiJun 27, 2014 1:18 AM
Jun 27, 2014 1:14 AM

Dec 2011
WOW Fairy Tail is just being outstanding lately...great art and story Mashima-sensei.
Gray going berserk in next chapter and may be Juvia will go to help him
Jun 27, 2014 1:15 AM

Oct 2013
That was great! I didn't expect that Deliora was behind that. Gray is on rampage and so Juvia, but I hope everything will turn out fine for them.
Jun 27, 2014 1:19 AM

Jul 2007
Self-sacrifice never works out well in Mashima's works(Rave had some of the most horrifying and cruel examples of that). He by nature is quite a fatalistic writer and even though Fairy Tail is far more "happier" and lighter than his previous works, it still shows.

In this case just as Wendy failed to stop the face, we find out that Ur's sacrifice was pointless AND Gray has to face his biggest fear residing in the corpse of his father. This will be hilarious mindfuck.
Jun 27, 2014 1:29 AM

Aug 2009
Wow Mashima! For once, that wasn't predictable!
I can't wait for more character development. Gray needs it.
Jun 27, 2014 1:35 AM

Mar 2014
Fairy tail is awesome!!
Natsu's team goes to battle the 3 tartaros !!
On to the Faces!!
Well.. ITS Deliora's return!! damn.. Ice too much!!
Shit.. its like Ur's sacrifice was useless ... Damn it ..
GRAY IS ... MAD .. He lost it .. anger and hatred .. too deep .
Great Chapter!!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 27, 2014 1:41 AM

May 2013
I wonder if Hiro is setting up things for Juvia sacrificing herself for Gray. Yeah I know it is Fairy Tail and Hiro never have somebody died in Fairy Tail but this time can be different. From what I can tell, Lucy still have Aquarius powers which is water. If Aquarius powers stay with Lucy for the rest of the manga then there is no need for two water mages in Fairy Tail. Hiro might actually (probably not) have Juvia die in the upcoming chapters.
Jun 27, 2014 1:48 AM

Jul 2010
I was expecting Silver to be related to either Gray or Ul (he had an uncle vibe or something like that), but ... fine.

WisdomofSolomon said:
So why didn't Natsu notice that Cana and Gildarts smell similar if he could tell that Gray and Silver do?

Because Gildarts smells like an ossan whereas Cana smells like a young sexy woman covered with a lot of sake. Hard to relate them.
Jun 27, 2014 1:56 AM
Jan 2014
I had a feeling that Deliora was related to Tartarus....but I thought it was mook or something.That wouldn't explain why he was so absurdly strong,unlike Lullaby.

Shoot,I completely forgot about hell's core.

This chapter explain why SIlver's magic resembles Iced shell.Deliora mimicked Ur.But then why could Gray manipulate his ice like he did against Doriarte...Well,he is an Ice maker.I suppose this is reason enough.

I see...he was looking for a corpse.I imagine he is like Franmalth,he lacked a human form.

Shit,Gray is absolutely no match for him.If only Lyon was there.Lol,I can imagine him showing up next chapter,alongside that healer girl.

Then whose grave was that?I doubt the bastard dug a grave for himself.If he is possessing Gray's father,than perhaps some semblance of his will still inhabits that body.No...Need to wait.
hello09Jun 27, 2014 2:07 AM
Jun 27, 2014 2:00 AM

Mar 2012
At first, I was pretty pissed when Silver confirmed that he was Gray's father. I really thought it was stupid for the arc to be named "Father and Son" to confirm that before it actually was revealed in the manga.

However, that Deliora twist was simply brilliantly executed. Major props Mashima for not going the true father/son route.

Geez though, this is really picking up now. How's Gray gonna deal with this? D:
Jun 27, 2014 2:17 AM

Nov 2013
I would have prefered

Zero : Not so fast Gray !
Gray : Zero !
Zero : Before you die there is one thing you should know about us, Gray.
Gray : What?
Zero : I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate !
Gray : ... What that makes us?
Zero : Absolutely nothing !
Jun 27, 2014 2:19 AM

Aug 2012
That was an excellent twist, amazing chapter this arc is getting better and better. Hiro be redeeming himself from the grand magic games arc with this.
Jun 27, 2014 2:20 AM

Jul 2013
Oh boy, Deliora huh.
Gray is gonna go nuts.
Nicely done Mashima.
Jun 27, 2014 2:20 AM
Jan 2014
It seems Mashima watched the doctor who episode "the satan pit". for those who don't know it's the episode where the 10th doctor fight the devil, the consciousmess of the beast took over a human body and let his body who is restrained behind but the body can move because even if its conciousness isn't in its body it is always linked to it, it's the same thing in this chapter, Deliora let its body behind which had only its basic brain functions and his consciouness was linked to it, when its body was destroyed it cut the link.
Jun 27, 2014 2:31 AM

Feb 2014
At first I was kind of disappointed when Silver was telling Gray he was his father since it was expected, but wow, that was really a great twist with Deliora! I am worried for Gray and Lyon though, and I wonder how Juvia will react. Also, I'd say that Minerva has officially turned good. Although she probably already had when Erza spared her and Sabertooth showed up. I have really loved this whole Tartarus Arc so far!
punkmikuJun 27, 2014 2:37 AM
Jun 27, 2014 2:42 AM

Aug 2010
Nicely done indeed. It started to get kinda obvious when the chap started but i never expected it before this chap. Good twist.

And lol so much at Happy's mushroom pull hahaha
Jun 27, 2014 2:56 AM

Apr 2008
Super disappointing chapter that was only salvaged by the brief nalu moment. Way to render Ul's sacrifice entirely pointless too. Dammit Mashima you had a glorious opportunity

Beatrice-KF said:
I was expecting Silver to be related to either Gray or Ul (he had an uncle vibe or something like that), but ... fine.

WisdomofSolomon said:

Because Gildarts smells like an ossan whereas Cana smells like a young sexy woman covered with a lot of sake. Hard to relate them.

You know that's bullshit. cana wasn't drinking when she was a kid and Gildarts last showed up at the guild. There's no excuse. Mashima fucked up and squandered a golden opportunity.
Jun 27, 2014 3:10 AM

Feb 2014
Well my gess that Silver wasn't really Gray father was right, but to be Deliora! amazing!

Awesome chapter, the twin dragons as i said are having their hand gull with King of Hades and Natsu is enjoying the battle as always before being serious ahah

In some way Gray will be able to defeat Deliora alone i think, it's revenge for him after all, and it's time to Fairy Tail to have the upper hand so Natsu, Gajeel and Juvia should win that match fast!

Btw it's time to see why Makarov was so worried and some more Wendy!

Jun 27, 2014 3:21 AM
Feb 2013
Darklight0303 said:
Super disappointing chapter that was only salvaged by the brief nalu moment. Way to render Ul's sacrifice entirely pointless too. Dammit Mashima you had a glorious opportunity

Beatrice-KF said:

You know that's bullshit. cana wasn't drinking when she was a kid and Gildarts last showed up at the guild. There's no excuse. Mashima fucked up and squandered a golden opportunity.

http://i.imgur.com/S4KEDQ7.jpg
Jun 27, 2014 3:23 AM

Apr 2008
myanime2 said:
Darklight0303 said:

Sorry but no. I'm one of FT's biggest defenders but the bullshit of this so called twist is iredeemable
Jun 27, 2014 3:23 AM

Dec 2011
Totally was not expecting it to be Deliora omg
Jun 27, 2014 3:29 AM
Feb 2013
Darklight0303 said:
myanime2 said:

Sorry but no. I'm one of FT's biggest defenders but the bullshit of this so called twist is iredeemable

it will explain later on!!!!so just wait! o wait , it was a bit explained that deliora revived with the help of hells core using silver's "HOT" body.

p.s: if you mean silver help natsu and lisanna in the cell, he calls lisanna a princess,and the controversial grave visiting, maybe silver has a split personality,maybe the true silver's conscious is still there, just like the mother of roya in the anime KIBA!, 2 personality in 1 body!!!!!!!!!!
myanime2Jun 27, 2014 3:33 AM
Jun 27, 2014 3:30 AM

Apr 2008
myanime2 said:
Darklight0303 said:

it will explain later on!!!!so just wait! o wait , it was a bit explained that deliora revived with the help of hells core using silver's "HOT" body.

Does not explain how Natsu conveniently can suddenly act as a paternity test NOW but not when Cana first joined. That is a plothole he can't cover up. The whole twist is bullshit and that's the end of story
Jun 27, 2014 3:35 AM
Feb 2013
Darklight0303 said:
myanime2 said:

Does not explain how Natsu conveniently can suddenly act as a paternity test NOW but not when Cana first joined. That is a plothole he can't cover up. The whole twist is bullshit and that's the end of story

okay, if your pissed, just drop the manga. period!
Jun 27, 2014 3:35 AM

Apr 2008
myanime2 said:
Darklight0303 said:

I'm not gonna do that. I'll still call bullshit.
Jun 27, 2014 3:36 AM
Feb 2013
Darklight0303 said:
myanime2 said:

mmmmmmmmmm..... okay then

p.s: if you mean silver help natsu
and lisanna in the cell, he calls
lisanna a princess,and the
controversial grave visiting, maybe
silver has a split
personality,maybe the true silver's
conscious is still there, just like
the mother of roya in the anime
KIBA!, 2 personality in 1
body!!!!!!!!!!
Jun 27, 2014 3:39 AM
Feb 2013
myanime2 said:
Darklight0303 said:

mmmmmmmmmm..... okay then

p.s: if you mean silver help natsu
and lisanna in the cell, he calls
lisanna a princess,and the
controversial grave visiting, maybe
silver has a split
personality,maybe the true silver's
conscious is still there, just like
the mother of roya in the anime
KIBA!, 2 personality in 1
body!!!!!!!!!!

about the cana thing, maybe natsu can't smell their same scent because we all know gildarts always travel, besides, cana grow up with her mother side and gildarts didnt even know he has a child , unlike silver where gray grew up with her family!....
Jun 27, 2014 3:43 AM

Aug 2008
No wonder Silver is so powerful. He is actually Deliora.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Jun 27, 2014 3:44 AM

Apr 2008
myanime2 said:

about the cana thing, maybe natsu can't smell their same scent because we all know gildarts always travel, besides, cana grow up with her mother side and gildarts didnt even know he has a child , unlike silver where gray grew up with her family!....

Except Gray spent a good few years with Ultear so his scent would have changed too. It doesn't work. Mashima opened up for himself one mother of a plothole and that's the end of story. He ain't perfect. I never claimed he was even when defending so this right here is one HUGE mistake.
Jun 27, 2014 3:44 AM

Jun 2013
Holy shit...I am your father....and At the Same time...Deliora!!!! Yep that is official, Gray Lost it.

This will be official final fight between Deliora and Gray...and the moment where Gray surpasses the Ur!!!
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Jun 27, 2014 3:45 AM

Apr 2008
Jarjaxle said:
Holy shit...I am your father....and At the Same time...Deliora!!!! Yep that is official, Gray Lost it.

This will be official final fight between Deliora and Gray...and the moment where Gray surpasses the Ur!!!

I should hope not. He's not on Ul's level
Jun 27, 2014 3:51 AM
Feb 2013
Darklight0303 said:
myanime2 said:

Except Gray spent a good few years with Ultear so his scent would have changed too. It doesn't work. Mashima opened up for himself one mother of a plothole and that's the end of story. He ain't perfect. I never claimed he was even when defending so this right here is one HUGE mistake.

you mean ul? not ultear right? mmmmmmmmmmm......... maybe silver pregnate ul.hahahahaha, anx silver chose his 1st family of course!!!!!!!!!! i don't know why but maybe dragon slayers , especially natsu has a one hax of a dragon smell!hahahahaja

blame natsu's nose!
Jun 27, 2014 3:51 AM

Nov 2013
I can't tell if this chapter is good or not.

I don't like the idea of making Ul sacrifice pointless.

Plus why would Silver know Natsu? makes no sense. And about the smell thing I have to agree a bit, it's curious. And why does he use ice magic?
Jun 27, 2014 3:53 AM
Feb 2013
Darklight0303 said:
Jarjaxle said:

i actually enjoy gray's fight more than natsu! so i'll be happy if gray wins with struggle using iced shell
Jun 27, 2014 3:53 AM

Apr 2008
short_review said:

Plus why would Silver know Natsu? makes no sense. And about the smell thing I have to agree a bit, it's curious. And why does he use ice magic?

Not to mention if Silver is Deliora why the hell would he care about Lisanna being naked. Mashima has messed up with this twist big time. there's no two ways about it

myanime2 said:
Darklight0303 said:

i actually enjoy gray's fight more than natsu! so i'll be happy if gray wins with struggle using iced shell

I will too. Cause then Gray will be dead
Jun 27, 2014 3:56 AM
Dec 2010
wait..if every member is a demon from inside
then, that mean minerva is also a demon from inside ? so she will sacrifice herself in the end ?
Jun 27, 2014 3:57 AM
Feb 2013
Darklight0303 said:
short_review said:

Not to mention if Silver is Deliora why the hell would he care about Lisanna being naked. Mashima has messed up with this twist big time. there's no two ways about it

myanime2 said:

dude, maybe deliora likes to own a lady calling them princess, deliora knows natsu because of zeref, zeref made deliora, thus zeref and the demon knows natsu, silveror deliora has a split personality( the kind and true silver)............ duh
Jun 27, 2014 3:58 AM

May 2013
It's obvious! Silver is Gray's father. Though I was surprise that Deliora was the demon inhabiting Silver's body. So it all connects.

Next chapter, Gray vs Silver! It's gonna be awesome!
Jun 27, 2014 4:00 AM
Feb 2013
myanime2 said:
Darklight0303 said:

dude, maybe deliora likes to own a lady calling them princess, deliora knows natsu because of zeref, zeref made deliora, thus zeref and the demon knows natsu, silveror deliora has a split personality( the kind and true silver)............ duh

oh, and when deliora takes over silver's body, he study on how to counter any ice magic ,,, or when the true silver's consciousness back, he study how to learn ice devil slayer to defeat all the demons and how to defeat deliora on himself!
Jun 27, 2014 4:14 AM
Oct 2013
short_review said:

Natsu briefly fought Deliora at Galuna Island
Jun 27, 2014 4:17 AM

Apr 2008
miskos3 said:
short_review said:

Natsu briefly fought Deliora at Galuna Island

Nope according to this chapter he possessed the body during the attack meaning he wasn't inside the shell by the point he was at Galuna
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 427 Discussion ( 1 2 )

lucidbrandon - Apr 5, 2015

80 by a0o-kun »»
25 minutes ago

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 426 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2015

121 by a0o-kun »»
37 minutes ago

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 425 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Mar 23, 2015

152 by a0o-kun »»
56 minutes ago

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 420 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

animefan8800 - Feb 16, 2015

110 by a0o-kun »»
Yesterday, 6:26 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 419 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2015

107 by a0o-kun »»
Yesterday, 6:09 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.