Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 3, 2014 2:37 AM

Mar 2014
many opinions have been spread about this game and also if it's good or not.
my own opinion is, that it is a pretty good game with enough things to do. well it's maybe a little "'plain" what i just said so i want to know what you guys think of the game :D

"Do not allow yourself to be shaken. Do not weaken your stance. Open your senses. And do not let your guard down for an instant." - Ulquiorra Cifer
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 3, 2014 3:04 AM

Nov 2012
Eh I liked it. Yeah it was linear, but it also told an interesting story. It's really not as confusing as people say it is. I don't remember once being confused by what was going on. The combat system is fun, if not the most innovative combat I've seen in any game. Auto-battle isn't an argument against it because auto-battle is optional, and even if you are using auto-battle, the paradigm shifts and timing of the attacks were still pretty crucial.

Graphics are some of the best thing of last generation either console or PC. I remember a review (might've been the Angry Video Game Nerd) saying the graphics were some of the worst in that year. Yeah, that's when you know there's a bias. Soundtrack is awesomely unique as well. Loved the battle theme.

Character progression was really boring though, especially with such a linear path, there wasn't much you could do with finding new items or building them. Lack of towns and NPCs are also pretty boring as that's some of my favourite stuff to do during down time. But look past that stuff and you still have a solid game.
Jun 3, 2014 4:15 AM

Sep 2008
Miraclezify said:
Graphics are some of the best thing of last generation either console or PC.
Not PC.
Jun 3, 2014 4:20 AM

Jan 2013
It is the only Final Fantasy game that I have started but not finished. Never really got into the story.
Jun 3, 2014 4:57 AM

May 2009
It's pretty bad.
Jun 3, 2014 6:09 AM

Aug 2010
It's shit.
Jun 3, 2014 6:33 AM

Mar 2012
It's the flashiest Final Fantasy ever.
Jun 3, 2014 6:52 AM

Jul 2007
I loved the more metaphorical storyline and focus on allegories to poetic edda mythology.

Its not for everyone for sure. The first game had great cinematography and setting and decent storyline.
Second Game was the best possible subversion of every single Final Fantasy cliche in the most hilarious fashion.
Third game is a self-aware satire on Final Fantasy genre with decent gameplay and story elements that should have come way earlier (like the explanation for Lightning's lack of personality that is present there)

Its certainly not for everyone, but Still better than FF-X and FF-X-2 and hey, at least I remember the story from it, unlike everything between FF6 and FF12.
Jun 3, 2014 7:06 AM

Dec 2010
Fai said:
I loved the more metaphorical storyline and focus on allegories to poetic edda mythology.

Its not for everyone for sure. The first game had great cinematography and setting and decent storyline.
Second Game was the best possible subversion of every single Final Fantasy cliche in the most hilarious fashion.
Third game is a self-aware satire on Final Fantasy genre with decent gameplay and story elements that should have come way earlier (like the explanation for Lightning's lack of personality that is present there)

Its certainly not for everyone, but Still better than FF-X and FF-X-2 and hey, at least I remember the story from it, unlike everything between FF6 and FF12.

Lol.

I tried to like this game, but it's just...meh. I thought the storyline, characters, and gameplay were all too boring and shallow. It was a struggle to finish, and I'm not planning to play the sequels. The game attempted to have a complex and engaging world, but in the end it was all too confusing and dull (L'Cie, Fal'Cie, Cie'th? lolololol).

FFX is a great game though.
Jun 3, 2014 9:31 AM

May 2010
IMO

13 :
Good: Good graphics, great scenery and music, good plot and characters.
Bad: Linear, dumbed down battles, takes forever to use any character you want, sort of a tourism attitude with the world, seeing something and leaving it as it is.

13-2 :
Good: Slightly better battle system, also great scenery and music, an interesting plot. Noel and Caius were great characters, more interaction with the world.
Bad: Graphics took a (very small) hit, only two primary characters, much easier, ends with

13-3 :
Good: LOTS of outfits, also great scenery and music, interesting and more involving battle system, lots of sidequests
Bad: 1 party member, awkward plot awkward ending, time limit, very few different places to go

Story goes to 13
Overall goes to 13-2
Gameplay goes to 13-3

But half of you thought 13's characters were bad and the plot wasn't that great. I just disagree unless we're talking about Serah or Vanille or Denzel Washington's son.
Jun 3, 2014 10:07 AM

Jan 2013
Only played LR, but highly enjoyed it.

Had to spoil XIII's story before I played it, but I don't really care. Going to buy it anyway especially since it's like $15.

I never saw how the story was considered too "deep and complex" for most. It was very straight forward, the only confusing parts of it were the terminology.
Jun 3, 2014 10:22 AM

May 2010
Honestly you don't get 13's story spoiled much other than these few things:

13-2 actually retcons a little bit. I don't think the original 13 was supposed to have a sequel.
Jun 3, 2014 10:25 AM

Mar 2008
My experience was, FF13 sucks for the first half of the game. Then it gets kinda fun (chapter 11) and then it gets meh for the rest of the game. It's a shame because it's such an expensive-looking game.
Jun 3, 2014 11:22 AM

May 2010
I hope that most of us or all of us can at least agree it's better than FF12.
Jun 3, 2014 2:56 PM

Jun 2011
Final Fantasy XIII : Mostly meh for about everything.

First I'm going to say that the music in the XIII Trilogy are the worst in the franchise. I only liked, and I'm not kidding, 13 song in the entire OST of the first game...

The story was not terrible but barely. I hated almost everything about Snow and Hope, except with Hope being best in the support type character most of the time.

The parts with Sazh and Vanille were horrible and boring. Especially due to the gameplay, Sazh being (IMHO) the weakest character of the game and Vanille not being that much better, at least Hope had Lightning to carry his ass... Oh and Vanille is annoying AF.

Not enough of Fang.

The game was (technically) really beautiful and I liked a fair bunch of spots, mostly on Gran Pulse, but there wasn't a lot of artistically beautiful spots.

The side-quest were... bad and repetitive.

Dumb down sphere grid with no choice.

No going back on any Cocoon places.

No Japanese dub, no Japanese ending theme (although I like My Hands, am I the only one ?)

Final Fantasy XIII-2 : Even worse for me... I really don't understand why most people think it's better than XIII. After playing XIII-2, XIII became a good game for me...

The musics are worse, I didn't like much of the new musics or remix they've done to the XIII soundtrack, it was hell to listen to some of the songs. That crazy chocobo bullshit ass song being the worst offender.

The story was even worse and the characters even more ridiculous. Serah is not in any way better than Vanille nor Hope. Noel is okay I guess, nothing particular, certainly not a FF memorable character. Caius... meh.

Not enough of Fang.

The battle system is, hmm... kind of better but kind of not at the same time. I would've preferred a real 3rd character.

Uglier than XIII, less CGI videos (which I always liked in the FF franchise).
Jun 3, 2014 7:15 PM

May 2010
That's an interesting take on it all...

The Hope hate is pretty common, and so is the Fang love. A lot of people hate Sazh cause of how terrible he is later on in the game.

Japanese dubs have never been a Final Fantasy thing, and they tend to use old or no-name voice actors who manage to do a pretty good job for not having nearly as much experience. Beyond Laura Bailey, I don't really know any of the voices in 13, and Noel is the voice of Max from Goof Troop but since then he has done not much at all, but I found his role played very well.

I got addicted to the 13 soundtrack. I found the boss music and area music pretty great. Not sure I liked the main theme, but other than that I loved it. I especially loved Snow's theme. I loved 13-2's music as well, as well as 13-3's. Those two boss themes from 13-2 became instant favorites, "Worlds Collide", and "Limit Break!"

For 13-3, I especially loved City of Revelry.
Jun 3, 2014 7:34 PM

Jan 2009
I finished FF13 recently and I started FF13-2 (and stopped because my DVD had a problem).

About FF13:

6/10. In one hand, this game have a pretty good battle system, with a lot of options of your disposal (sadly, you only get crystalium after chapter 2 and takes a lot of time to you learn some abilities) and the weapon upgrade system is good too. Also, the landscapes are beautiful. In other hand, this game is extremely linear and there almost zero exploration; The first two chapters are shit and the story isn't that good.

For the first FF13, I think if you liked FFX, there are some chances of you like this game. Also, if you like a game with a good battle system, maybe (but take a lot of time for you see the full potential of Paradigm Shift).

SunkenShip said:
Fai said:

Lol.

I tried to like this game, but it's just...meh. I thought the storyline, characters, and gameplay were all too boring and shallow. It was a struggle to finish, and I'm not planning to play the sequels. The game attempted to have a complex and engaging world, but in the end it was all too confusing and dull (L'Cie, Fal'Cie, Cie'th? lolololol).

I don't see much difference between FFX and FF13 (aside that FFX have a better story and the fucking god Auron).
bereta002Jun 3, 2014 7:37 PM
Jun 3, 2014 7:35 PM

Sep 2011
I really liked 13, it had some issues but honestly many of its problems were prevalent within many of the other FF games.

13-2 i liked some of its gameplay but its story sucked save for noel and caius

13-3 was just what the fuck am i playing

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jun 3, 2014 8:12 PM

Jun 2011
I really like 13, it was pretty cool and it got better as I progressed through the game. Not to mention that there were battles (especially towards the last few chapters, includes random battles) that were pretty damn hard by FF standards as well (fuck Orphan). Battle system is nice, all games in the series from FFX and after have been more innovative in that aspect (compared to FF 4-8, not sure about 9 since I didn't play it yet). The linearity was fixed in 13-2, and is a pretty big complaint which I understand though FFX was just as linear if not even more linear (both are pretty cool with me regardless). Characters were cool. I didn't really dislike any of them, with Sazh standing out the most as he reminds me of Balthier from FF12.
13-2 had Noel, easily one of my favorite male leads in the series. Even Serah grew on me by the end... that freaking ending. The story was meh barring Caius and his subplot, which I found great because he isn't as one-dimensional as most other FF villains (I hear the same for Kuja from FF9). Gameplay has improved and is a lot more open. It was nice exploring the alternate timelines to see the different possible endings, sorta like Chrono Trigger in a sense.

Haven't played Lightning Returns yet. It'll most likely be best in gameplay but worst in story from what I've seen.

Jun 3, 2014 8:14 PM

Jan 2012
Am the only one who never played any Final fantasy games at all ?

Jun 3, 2014 8:49 PM

May 2010
AnimeKazegake said:

Always a great time to start.
Jun 4, 2014 10:26 AM

Mar 2008
AnimeKazegake said:
That depends. Do you even play the JRPG genre? If not, then no, there are many people who haven't touched any JRPGs, including Final Fantasy. If you do play them, then yes, you are a rare case, naturally, because many of them are considered to be very good games in the genre.
Thrashinuva said:
I re-played FF12 recently, and it actually became one of my favorite FFs. I wish they would make another one in the same vein, except focusing more on character development. Needless to say, I enjoyed FF12 several times more than FF13.
Jun 4, 2014 12:20 PM

Jul 2007
Thrashinuva said:

Nope.

I LOVED FF12.

First Final Fantasy I genuinely liked since FF6. I loved the world and the setting and the characters and the unusual way the plot developed.

I did not like the cut plot threads and plot inconsistencies near the end though.
Jun 4, 2014 2:04 PM

Dec 2010
Mizorefan said:
SunkenShip said:

Lol.

I don't see much difference between FFX and FF13 (aside that FFX have a better story and the fucking god Auron).

As you said, FFX has a much better story and you're downplaying that. It, too, was linear but at least it hid it well. In FF13, areas were literally tubes. It was terrible. Also, characters in FFX are far superior and the humor actually worked sometimes. Many battles in FF13 were unnecessarily long due to enemies having insanely high HP. The terminology was weird, and the plot barely made any sense.
Jun 4, 2014 2:17 PM

May 2010
While I'm disappointed when someone says they like FF12 more than FF13 or pretty much any other FF's, I can't say you're wrong. Everyone has their tastes, and no one's taste is better than another.

IMO FF12 had too many problems. As far as the base mechanics went, it was great. I played the demo and was hooked to it, I loved the battle system. But the story was dull, hard to understand, and to me largely felt pointless. The characters also felt the same.

I could really not tell what was motivating the characters, other than Ashe. Everyone else seemed to only move because of plot, or because they were following another character.

I do think that FF4-FF10 (minus 6, not trying to antagonize, but I didn't like it) are all better than FF13 as far as characters and story goes. But I still think 13 was a decent Final Fantasy worthy of attention.
Jun 4, 2014 5:27 PM

Mar 2008
SunkenShip said:
Many battles in FF13 were unnecessarily long due to enemies having insanely high HP.
Oh man that one dragon boss at the top of the music tower with the guardian spirits. Holy crap that battle took forever. The scary thing is if your leader dies it's game over, and he had a OHKO attack if I didn't dispel his Faith.
Thrashinuva said:
While I'm disappointed when someone says they like FF12 more than FF13 or pretty much any other FF's, I can't say you're wrong. Everyone has their tastes, and no one's taste is better than another.

IMO FF12 had too many problems. As far as the base mechanics went, it was great. I played the demo and was hooked to it, I loved the battle system. But the story was dull, hard to understand, and to me largely felt pointless. The characters also felt the same.

I could really not tell what was motivating the characters, other than Ashe. Everyone else seemed to only move because of plot, or because they were following another character.

I do think that FF4-FF10 (minus 6, not trying to antagonize, but I didn't like it) are all better than FF13 as far as characters and story goes. But I still think 13 was a decent Final Fantasy worthy of attention.
The characters in 12 are poorly fleshed out (especially Vaan, who sadly has by far the best combat animations out of the cast), and I think that was everyone's main gripe with the game. There's no defending that. But I liked almost every other aspect of it, minus the crumbling plot near the end of the story, since it loses a lot of steam in the later chapters. I think some of the fun comes from trying to come up with strategies/builds since the AI is highly customizable with gambits. I would have liked to have more gambit slots (especially for casters), but oh well. It was a fun ride, especially the open world-ness, which is a stark contrast to FF13. But I would agree with you on the characters, and the sometimes questionable story. Not to say FF13's was much better. I just sat there thinking "wtf really" when I was watching the ending. Then again, it's hard to beat the feels in FFX's ending.
Jun 4, 2014 5:30 PM

Aug 2013
FF13 and its sequels sucked and I really tried to like it. Bought the game managed to get half way through before accepting that I did not like the game at all. It was such a bland final fantasy, bland world nothing but a mash of previous titles. Even blander characters and a uninspired plot. Then came sequel after sequel and Square trying to shove Lighting down our throats at all turns. Hell you can't escape her in FFXIV!
Jun 4, 2014 5:35 PM

Aug 2012
Each time Nintendo makes the graphics of a game better, they end up making the gameplay worse.
Jun 4, 2014 5:52 PM

Sep 2013
Those high quality FMVs are real eye candy though, even if the gameplay doesn't stack up.
Jun 4, 2014 6:37 PM

Mar 2013
FF13 is fun if you never like or play the other.
Jun 4, 2014 6:38 PM

Aug 2012
zetsubousei_hero said:
FF13 is fun if you never like or play the other.
Just like anime and source material!
Jun 4, 2014 7:58 PM

Jan 2014
I will admit it has some flaws. Regardless the 13 series (including sequels) and its characters really SOLD me. They were pretty good characters. Lightning in particular is a badass an a beauty and dang it, she has one hell of a gorgeous acting (thanks Maaya Sakamoto) and the character is quite deep.

Exploring her more deeply in LR, was touching and interesting too. The development of events was quite immersive in a sense. This honestly must be the first time in the series in which the sequels blow stuff out of proportions. First destruction of a small planet, then destruction of time itself, THEN destruction of the whole freaking universe!?

Gameplay-wise it may not have been the best (although LR's game system was PERFECT), same story-wise at least on its narrative, but the setting was engaging. Also if I can be honest I was pretty fond of the Cie'th enemies. They had pretty badass designs and were quite menacing, while also being integral to the story.

That kind of thing I'm gonna miss.
Jun 5, 2014 12:40 AM

May 2010
I will say that enjoy and miss the gambit system.

And I don't miss 13's party leader dying = game over. I actually kinda liked in 12 that your WHOLE party had to die, not just your active party, in order to get game over.

Lightning Returns had a very fun combat system, but I don't see it as feasible in future FF games. That said, I'd love to see some variation of it in the future. Maybe some sort of combination of LR and 13-1?
Jun 5, 2014 1:25 AM

Mar 2013
13 is the only Final Fantasy game I've played. It was pretty fun.

I liked all those challenge stone things or whatever, beating all of those was really fun.
[size=200]MAL AVATAR SYSTEM BLOWS
Jun 5, 2014 1:26 AM

Sep 2013
It's not my favourite out of the Final Fantasy series, but I did enjoy playing it.
Jun 5, 2014 1:38 AM
Feb 2014
I enjoyed it and was able finish both 13 and 13-2 but the story was boring and i wanted to murder all the characters in both games

Its nothing compared to final fantasy 12 on Ps2 which was the best out of all final fantasy games
I only read books i have already read
Jun 5, 2014 7:12 PM

Jun 2011
Rikku_chan76 said:
It's not my favourite out of the Final Fantasy series, but I did enjoy playing it.

feel the same too. my favourite is 7.
Jun 5, 2014 8:14 PM

Jun 2011
lupadim said:
Each time Nintendo makes the graphics of a game better, they end up making the gameplay worse.

Nintendo? Wait... it's been ages since a mainline FF game was released on a Nintendo system. I'm pretty sure none of the main FFs after 6 are available on a Nintendo system.

Jun 6, 2014 8:39 AM

Mar 2008
Final Fantasy 13 killed the greatest RPG franchise ever. A franchise who had excelled at not only creating games with great stories and character development. But were also leading the curve in graphically stunning RPG's.

There were some problems with FF12 but it still ended up being a great game. When FF13 came along everything had changed. Someone in charge had suddenly gotten the great idea, that what people want is stunning graphics, and not great stories and character development.

This is what FF13 is: A game with some awesome graphics, but with the most boring linear story ever and all the characters are reused people we have seen in previous FF games.

-Lightning, A female hybrid of Cloud and Squall.

-Snow = Tifa + Zell. lol

-Vanille. Just like Yuffie, but annoying.

-Sazh, the black dude.

-Hope, wtf is this? My brain just shuts down every time I see his name.

-Fang, Fran, Freya. I'm in so much Paine...

This all leads to a problem that have plagued FF games since the dawn of time but that is for another post...

I played FF13 until the last bosses, but quit and watched the rest of the story in youtube videos. The graphics were great and I really loved the battle system. I would have played through the game, but it became too time consuming. The bosses were not hard but challenging, and that I liked. But when they had made the random battles so time consuming I just quit lol.

So after 13 I tried 13-2, but that game were unplayable. Most boring characters ever, and well no real story at all what I could see.

After the failure that were 14, I will not be picking up any FF game ever again. The franchise is dead to me. It were a long and enjoyable journey, but it had to end someday.

R.I.P. Final Fantasy :(
<^_^>
Jun 6, 2014 11:20 AM

Jan 2014
Morh said:
Final Fantasy 13 killed the greatest RPG franchise ever. A franchise who had excelled at not only creating games with great stories and character development. But were also leading the curve in graphically stunning RPG's.

There were some problems with FF12 but it still ended up being a great game. When FF13 came along everything had changed. Someone in charge had suddenly gotten the great idea, that what people want is stunning graphics, and not great stories and character development.

This is what FF13 is: A game with some awesome graphics, but with the most boring linear story ever and all the characters are reused people we have seen in previous FF games.

-Snow = Tifa + Zell. lol

-Sazh, the black dude.

This all leads to a problem that have plagued FF games since the dawn of time but that is for another post...

I played FF13 until the last bosses, but quit and watched the rest of the story in youtube videos. The graphics were great and I really loved the battle system. I would have played through the game, but it became too time consuming. The bosses were not hard but challenging, and that I liked. But when they had made the random battles so time consuming I just quit lol.

So after 13 I tried 13-2, but that game were unplayable. Most boring characters ever, and well no real story at all what I could see.

After the failure that were 14, I will not be picking up any FF game ever again. The franchise is dead to me. It were a long and enjoyable journey, but it had to end someday.

That really is a very sensitive standpoint pal. Specially when games like Final Fantasy Dimensions, Type-0, Bravely Default and others have proved to be excellent.
Jun 6, 2014 1:41 PM

May 2010
FF13 doesn't have random battles.
Jun 6, 2014 2:06 PM

Aug 2012
SolBlade said:
lupadim said:

Nintendo? Wait... it's been ages since a mainline FF game was released on a Nintendo system. I'm pretty sure none of the main FFs after 6 are available on a Nintendo system.
Wii disagrees
Jun 6, 2014 2:11 PM

Sep 2011
BGMaxie said:
Morh said:

-Snow = Tifa + Zell. lol

-Sazh, the black dude.

That really is a very sensitive standpoint pal. Specially when games like Final Fantasy Dimensions, Type-0, Bravely Default and others have proved to be excellent.
don't forget a realm reborn

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jun 6, 2014 3:30 PM

Sep 2007
lupadim said:
SolBlade said:

Wii disagrees

Chrystal Chronicles is not a main FF game. And there has been no numbered FF that was made specifically for the Wii. Virtual Console does not count, since it's just emulation of ports.
Jun 6, 2014 7:41 PM

Feb 2014
Wasabi said:
lupadim said:
Wii disagrees

Chrystal Chronicles is not a main FF game. And there has been no numbered FF that was made specifically for the Wii. Virtual Console does not count, since it's just emulation of ports.
Yea lupadim is clearly drunk and has no idea what he is saying anymore.
flaxman85 said:
slice of life = slice of waste my fucking time

brb grown ass men getting a hard on watching little pubescent girls playing music al instrument or doing random shit in school

wtf is this shit

fuckthisgayearth.gif
Jun 7, 2014 4:39 AM

Mar 2008
Thrashinuva said:
FF13 doesn't have random battles.

My bad, I know that FF13 don't have random battles. Could have written it better but you know what I mean. <^_^>
<^_^>
Oct 12, 2022 6:28 PM
Dec 2017
graphically wise easily one of the best in any video game everything else shit.

Oct 12, 2022 9:00 PM

Feb 2010
The hardest challenges in the first game were fun af (got a cool Xbox live avatar for beating them all). Trying different team combos for some of the harder enemies was fun too, very unique to this game. Didn't play the others
Oct 13, 2022 1:09 AM

May 2009
I've played a bunch of older FF games -- we're talking NES and SNES -- and I'm actually interestsed in FF13 myself.

Yes, I know some people say it's bad. But to me, it's intriguing enough that I'm interested.
Avatar character is Gabriel from Gabriel DropOut.
Oct 13, 2022 2:12 AM

Feb 2010
GlennMagusHarvey said:
I've played a bunch of older FF games -- we're talking NES and SNES -- and I'm actually interestsed in FF13 myself.

Yes, I know some people say it's bad. But to me, it's intriguing enough that I'm interested.

Yeah I was also playing FF1 since I was a very young child- I actually loved FF13 and FF 10-2, which tend to be a bit hated by the fanbase along with FF8. While 13 is fun, it doesn't compare to the top games like FF6 to Tactics so I hope I'm not hyping it up too much lol.

I definitely recommend the difficulty hacks of Final Fantasy 1. They are amazing and super fun!
https://www.romhacking.net/hacks/1278/
My review is on this one :D
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» What are you playing right now? (v2) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Oct 4, 2020

3573 by Stomiks »»
5 hours ago

» Last game you purchased ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Completely_Numb - Mar 15, 2014

547 by Badonkers »»
5 hours ago

» game for mobile

anhd389 - Dec 26, 2023

11 by Dumb »»
12 hours ago

» Favorite strategy video games

EarthHero - Yesterday

2 by Theo1899 »»
Yesterday, 11:20 AM

» Add "you little bitch" to a video game quote. ( 1 2 3 4 )

Kajiuran - Oct 20, 2023

153 by Rndmguypassingby »»
Yesterday, 8:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.