Feb 2020
I have friends in real life and online.
4 hours ago

Feb 2018
only online as of now. I have colleagues but no one to hang out with
Resign? 🕊➤Yes / No Resign? Yes / ⚔➤No

4 hours ago

Sep 2018
No friends irl though I try to be nice arround people. My bro is mainly my close friend I can say anything to. For a sub five, not much people care to get that close since their is very little to gain from it. You learn pretty quick as a sub five many people will cancel you over the smallest things. This is why the idea of people acting nice is not real friendship in my book. Women generally will have real support groups while men will have a much more limited form of it to none depending on looks. Introversion is a learned behavior from negative social feedback in childhood.
While this is a meme it is a useful message to sub fives.
rohan1214 hours ago
4 hours ago

Sep 2024
Ah, yes, it is Sunday, threads on rinse and repeat.

A Sunday's special "Do you have friends?" 4K-Upscaled-2024-Ultimate-Re-make-Edition for 2nd Sunday of October
4 hours ago

Sep 2024
I have friends in real life and online. I have a whole friend group too.
"When clouds appear, wise men put on their cloaks;
When great leaves fall, the winter is at hand;
When the sun sets, who doth not look for night?
Untimely storms make men expect a dearth."

William Shakespeare
4 hours ago

Jul 2021
I have a bunch of people to get drunk with

rohan121 said:
For a sub five, not much people care to get that close since their is very little to gain from it.

can confirm, I always carry a measuring tape with me, if someone is trying to make friends with me, I measure their height and then reach into their pants to measure their cock. If I am dissatisfied with the height and size respectively, I immediately proceed to ignore them.
4 hours ago

Sep 2024
@rohan121, this one is more appropriate these days.

Exhumatika4 hours ago
4 hours ago

Dec 2015
Friends [Przyjaciel] - Only In real life
Buddies/other whatever names English and my naitonal language has -> IRL and Online
3 hours ago

Jul 2010
Years have passed and casual friendships is a thing of the past. I don't feel like making new friends. At least not in the real life. I already have a very tight-knitted group of friends. We have known each other for more than a decade and they are basically a second family to me.

rohan121 said:
Introversion is a learned behavior from negative social feedback in childhood.

What 😂 Sorry but I was born this way.

2 hours ago

Sep 2024
Commit_Crime said:
I have a bunch of people to get drunk with

One of the main reasons why I never had that many friends throughout my entire life, and in some communities it's an instant rejection.

Work-related intoxication "parties" are also annoying, can't imagine how some even put up with that (for more than 2 seconds) without ditching the job.
2 hours ago

Oct 2024
I only have friends online. Irl I'm not at a place where I can have friends. Long story I don't care to write here.

“I am free and that is why I am lost.”
― Franz Kafka
2 hours ago

Jan 2009
i say few online friends and they are here on mal even though we barely socialize or talk too im just a boring and a asocial person so its a me problem
2 hours ago

Sep 2024
Reply to rohan121
No friends irl though I try to be nice arround people. My bro is mainly my close friend I can say anything to. For a sub five, not much people care to get that close since their is very little to gain from it. You learn pretty quick as a sub five many people will cancel you over the smallest things. This is why the idea of people acting nice is not real friendship in my book. Women generally will have real support groups while men will have a much more limited form of it to none depending on looks. Introversion is a learned behavior from negative social feedback in childhood.
While this is a meme it is a useful message to sub fives.
@rohan121

I don't know why anyone should compliment my clothes at work. I'm here to work and if they do, I would be most comfortable with women doing it, since they compliment actual styles and piece of clothing, not a casual "you are looking good."

And in general, you are making things up how you pretend the world is functioning. Nobody cares about your height, especially if it's not romantic or sexual, people care about someone else attitude, morals and worldviews.
Some people are just pretending to be nice because they want something in return, that's not how kindness works.

fleurbleue said:
What 😂 Sorry but I was born this way.

People often mistake introversion (needing more time to recharge after social interactions) for social anxiety.

Anyway...
I have a little, close friend group of six and some people I like to talk to.
Online I like to talk to people, but I wouldn't call them friends.
LittleOwlbear2 hours ago
2 hours ago

May 2023
Exhumatika said:

Jannies don't let me make threads about anything else, I'm afraid.
2 hours ago

Sep 2024
Reply to Ejrodiew
Exhumatika said:

Jannies don't let me make threads about anything else, I'm afraid.
Jannies — is your grandma who crashed on the skateboard.
43 minutes ago

Apr 2024
I have mostly friends IRL and my 5 bro , closest friends , mean the world to me , they were with me during my darkest times
[/size]
15 minutes ago

May 2021
Yeah, i just went to a frien's birthday party yesterday

More topics from this board

Poll: » How many romantic/intimate relationships have you been in? ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Oct 9

87 by -Shinzo »»
15 minutes ago

» Does the universe have a center?

Absurdo_N - Sep 29

29 by SmugSatoko »»
2 hours ago

» How did you choose your username and how is it pronounced? ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Feb 19, 2021

84 by Aoi_hana »»
2 hours ago

Sticky: » General Advice Thread v2

Fluffygreygrass - Sep 13

17 by Amityblight »»
2 hours ago

» What is your strangest habit ( 1 2 )

Commit_Crime - Oct 10

64 by Aoi_hana »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.