Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Aug 6, 2010 3:46 PM

Oct 2007
That was a great episode, omg. I was freaking out through most of it. Twas also very hot. Butler x butler action, y/y?

-Vid said:
I believe he stole it right during the flashback. The crow most likely was Claude (there was also a spider appearing).

I just checked this right now so I'm kind of like 'holy shi-!' -- In the last episode of the first season, there is a single crow sitting above where Sebastian sets Ciel down. Sebastian and Ciel even acknowledge that it's there. Of course, that's gotta be the crow on which Claude is on. That's some great retcon there! XD

Beks said:
This makes no sense to me. Whats the point of Ciel getting revenge if it isn't Sebastian who gets to eat his soul? And it would seem Sebastian has plans otherwise, saying things like "Ciel's souls is mine." But he just made a contract to give it away. Soo...a few questions answered, many more piling up.

And I still don't understand how Claude was able to steal Ciel's soul in the first place. The scene confused me.

You might want to read a few of the posts in the third page of this thread. They helped me understand a bit better. :)
otakubaybayAug 6, 2010 3:51 PM
Aug 6, 2010 3:52 PM

May 2010
- Sebastian was being all "the young master is mine, rawr" >3 loved it!

- Sebastian/Ciel ; absolutely do want more than anything! <3

- Finny was being freaking adorable.. again! :D

- Hannah is a slut and ew. :/ Meh, do not want!

- Alois continues to be badass and sexy.

- Wet Sebby/Claude fighting about who shall be seme was hawt 8D *shot*

- The hints about that we might lose both Alois and Ciel by the end of the show, eh, no thanks. ;;

- Lolz, Alois/Lizzy, yay CB

- pfft, do want Sebastian/Ciel/Alois/Claude foursome.. cuz it's nice.

Well, overall a pretty good episode!
We got some action and some explanation, so it's getting tied together now. :)

love is such a strange thing
but with you, it doesn't matter

Aug 6, 2010 3:55 PM

Jan 2010
patlagik said:
Okay...I pretty got everything cleared up except one thing: Why does Alois wants Ciel?

yup,i wanna know that one too >.<

and aaaaaaaaaaaaahhh i soooo want sebby xD *nosebleed*
"If it's your wish, I will follow you everywhere, Even if your throne crumbles, And your shiny crown turns to rust, Even if the bodies pile up endlessly, Above the bottomless pile corpses, Beside you as you lie softly down, I will be.....Until i hear the words "check Mate." ♥
Aug 6, 2010 4:16 PM

Jun 2008
First half was total shit (and mostly filler), second half made up for it entirely (and had important plot development!)
Actually, the whole first half I was wondering why the fuck this episode looks so damn good when it's so shit, while last episode was fairly good but looked like shit...

good lord, Sebastian and Claude are sexy *___* now that is a yaoi pairing I can get behind. CielxSebastian, however, is never going to grow on me, no matter how hard the anime tries to convince me that Sebby is interested in Ciel for more than his soul...
(AloisxClaude still OTP though.)

Not enough Alois, though. Although his costume was fabulous.<3

also LOL Alois what are you doing, dancing with the ever-adorable Lizzy, pretending to be straight. You're not fooling anyone. Get back to groping your butler, you sick little fuck.<3
Aug 6, 2010 4:35 PM

Jun 2009
This is what I got from this episode.
Sebastian could not take Ciel's soul because it did not satisfy him, why?
Claude stole Ciel's soul, why?
Alios wanted it.
And even though Sebastian got the soul back, Ciel was not the Ciel he wanted to devour, why?
Because Ciel didn't have the memories of his pain and suffereing or the revenge, so?
sebastian makes a deal with Claude.
Making Claude Ciel's second revenge.
What does Claude get?
Ciel.

Things I don't understand?
If Sebastian kills Alios (Because Ciel now believes that Alios killed his family) then how does Claude, 1) Eat Alios's soul? 2) Take Ciel to Alios.

Something I most definitely understand?: Despite the pact, Sebastian IS NOT handing over Ciel to Claude, NO MATTER WHAT , because he has taken a very STRONG liking to his master :L

:)
Aug 6, 2010 4:47 PM

Sep 2009
Faitasi said:
ikaofmon said:
and sebastian and claude need to take more things off with their teeth. it's so hot!
::nosebleed::

That, my friend, is true indeed..
You two just took my words away...

stormgoddess said:
SebbyxCiel, ClaudexAlois, SebbyxClaude (in the water xD)... yum.XD
...forgot about CielXAlois---> 4 possible yaoi couples to ship for though none beats SebbyXCiel.

diamond9393anda said:
As for the contract... I got why Sebastian would want to find some enemies... I didn't get why he would let Claude "receive Ciel Phantomhive after carrying out the revenge" :|. That's the subs I got... Oh well, it wouldn't be Kuroshitsuji if it was easy to figure it out :D. A
Sebatian won't allow Claude to have the soul....basically after Ciel gets his revenge and he has a tasty soul (talking about Ciel like he is some cheesecake is sort of wierd XD)....we will get a hell fight between Sebastian and Claude. Though they made a contract but it is not like Sebastian can't break it.

shadowsword said:
Some butler yaoi hints xD
  • Wet butlers
  • Claude behind Sebastian
  • Claude touching Sebastian and slowly moving his hand around his chest
  • Claude and Sebastian looking at eachother.

*nosebleed*

Kaira-Chan said:
    Things I don't understand?
    If Sebastian kills Alios (Because Ciel now believes that Alios killed his family) then how does Claude, 1) Eat Alios's soul? 2) Take Ciel to Alios.
    Before Sebby kills Alois, Claude will most probably be dead.

Wow butlers are evil....their masters don't know a shit about what they are planning.

If Ciel gets to know about Sebby's plan won't he get angry at him?

Claude is Alois's weak point and he seems afraid of him.

Have a feeling the ending of this show will make us cry.
ValentilnAug 6, 2010 4:51 PM
Aug 6, 2010 5:31 PM

Jan 2009
When Claude was describing the feeling of Ciel's soul, when the camera was focusing on his hand, it's movement looked like he was touching someone's testicles.

Please don't hate me for that note =)
Aug 6, 2010 5:33 PM

Jun 2009
Linalee-Stratos said:

Before Sebby kills Alois, Claude will most probably be dead.

Wow butlers are evil....their masters don't know a shit about what they are planning.

If Ciel gets to know about Sebby's plan won't he get angry at him?

Claude is Alois's weak point and he seems afraid of him.

Have a feeling the ending of this show will make us cry.

Good point... I hope there is some kind of miracle that Sebastian will keep Ciel alive... Cause after all, it's made clear that Ciel is VERY precious to him
Aug 6, 2010 7:26 PM
Oct 2008
This is really awesome and all. But are they ever going to continue the original storyline?
Aug 6, 2010 7:38 PM

Dec 2009
- Alois is just a funny as always...
- Sebastian's antics are amazing.
- Hana just got a lot cooler in my opinion... after this episode.

But I got a tad lost, after listening to Sebastian & Claude talk while they were fighting...?
Was Claude trying to steal Ciel's soul?
That... & I'm not sure why Alois wants Ciel that badly.

But if anybody deserves Ciel it should be Sebastian, since he pretty much raised that kid ... I hope Sebby gets Ciel soul in the end, since he worked so hard for it <3
Aug 6, 2010 7:40 PM

Nov 2007
I don't read the Kuroshitsuji manga, so this may have only come as a surprise to me, but: Sebastian looks exactly like Ciel's dad. Wtfffff! Makes me almost rethink shipping them haha.

But ya, insane amounts of [yaoi] fanservice in this episode. I'm sure I'm not the only one whose heart was about to implode from the sexual tension between everyone!

Need Sebastian/Claude doujin nao pls. (Also, Claude/Alois.)

Lizzie can fuck off, ugh why is she in this show at alllllllllll
yamakasiAug 6, 2010 8:55 PM
Aug 6, 2010 8:17 PM

Feb 2010
I dunno why, but I laughed when Sebastian started playing those glasses.
Blood contract= nosebleed to the max Dx
I'm glad I was reading this thread while watching, or I would've been confused as buck.
And Sebastian's lines for the next episodes never fail to make me laugh xD

<3
Aug 6, 2010 8:38 PM
Nov 2007
if seb wanted to set something to direct vengeance, he could've just told ciel that grell killed madam red. right?
Aug 6, 2010 8:47 PM
Aug 2008
Hooray for finally understanding what happened up to the present of the story \o/ and as always moeness ftw but I wonder what Sebastian's up to especially since the deal seems to be quite pointless for his benefit...
Aug 6, 2010 8:47 PM

Sep 2008
Fucking Alois, get your hands off Lizzy.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 6, 2010 8:58 PM

Jun 2009
well.....that was interesting.
What is this anime becoming? I want my darker Kuroshitsuji back...
Wah~

Okay rant over.
It was an okay episode.
Weird Deal.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 6, 2010 9:02 PM

Feb 2010
Ahhh!!!! When do you get your memory baaaack!!! It helps explain the last couple episodes, however.

Still a little confused about the contract....so Sebastian is saying, if he can blame Claude for the death of Ciel's parents so Ciel will get his revenge, then Claude can have Ciel's soul? But how does that help Sebastian?

Also, why won't Sebby remind Ciel of his lost memories? He almost got them back in the mansion, it seems....

Loved Sebby's black nail polish tho ;D
"Hold onto your dreams; you never know when they might come true!"
Aug 6, 2010 9:09 PM

Oct 2009
Well i doubt that Sebastian is going to ever let Claude get his hands on Ciel.
Raging fans all over the world.
It's something i can't see happening but i nice twist to the plot never hurts xD

I'll be sad if anything happens to Claude though :< but it's possible, afterall they're going to be enemies even more now.
I cannot deny i was pleased watching Sebastian and Claude battle and more >3>

Some of the comments here are hilarious and made my day <3 xD
Aug 6, 2010 9:16 PM

Feb 2010
I agree...I think if Claude ever got Ciel's soul, all the fans would start bombing buildings and buring things down screaming ;) (can't say I wouldn't join them lol)
It would be and interesting plot twist if Ciel ever got captured for longer than a few minutes before Sebby shows up. Nothing ever happens to him because Sebby is always protecting him. I wonder if it will ever change...?

Either way, very interesting episode! Hope things will be continued to be explained in the next episodes
Aug 6, 2010 9:27 PM

Feb 2010
I get it all, now.
But if the ending of this season is the obvious one I am thinking of right now,
I am going to be so pissed off.

Ciel better be reminded of his past memories, because I don't think it's all that fair.
I mean, Sebastian wanted someone Ciel could take revenge on..and it just so happened
to be Alois, who might have absolutely nothing to do with it.
Obviously, Claude won't GET Ciel's soul because then all the dying fans would
start trolling and bothering the Kuroshitsuji staff like they did when they "thought" that
the second season would be without Ciel and Sebastian.

I think, Alois is just really jealous that Sebastian's Ciel's butler, lol.
Maybe that's why he wants him to suffer by having Ciel taken away from him.
But...I really DO NOT HOPE that this season will end the obvious way and end up
disappointing me.
I swear, if they just make new characters, talk about his past for a brief moment,
get him involved in battles, and end up gettinghim KILLEEEDD without a good explanation, I'll gouge their eyes out and make them lose
ten times as much blood Hannah looses in this whole season.
Aug 6, 2010 9:34 PM

Dec 2009
This might be my last post ever... because Season 2 keeps delivering the fanservice... and pretty soon... I'm going to die of blood loss.

SERIOUSLY?! AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT REALIZED HANNAH WASN'T AFFECTED BY THIS 'DEMON' MUSIC?! >_< She is probably a demon herself! I really hope I'm not the only one who saw this...

And here we go... the first episode I've EVER wanted to be Elizabeth. She not only gets to be Ciel's fiancee, but she also gets to dance with Alois :l I ENVY her so much right now.

And when he was about to take his soul, but stopped, I was like, "NOOOOO! GIVE HIM THE KISS OF DEATH!" -literally-

Well whatever. Awesome episode. Loved it more than the previous five. I'm going to fangirl scream all night while I dream about Ciel and Alois.

See what this anime does too me? Jeez... C:

EarlCiel said:

I swear, if they just make new characters, talk about his past for a brief moment,
get him involved in battles, and end up gettinghim KILLEEEDD without a good explanation, I'll gouge their eyes out and make them lose
ten times as much blood Hannah looses in this whole season.

Quite honestly ma'am, I love you :l

xDDD
Gamer2009Aug 6, 2010 9:37 PM
Aug 6, 2010 9:46 PM

Feb 2010
Rofl
ಠ______ಠ
I'm serious, lol

They better also explain the relationship between Hannah and Alois, are they
trying to just tell us that Hannah's this helpless and poor women who gets bullied
by a fourteen-year old who appears to enjoy her pain, a bit?!
Or do they just like drawing Hannah in pain..then...then..

Oh whatever, I'll calm down. See what anime does to me?
I barely even know why I'm typing at like 11:45 PM about some anime when I'm
supposed to be asleep on my bed. Ah yes, that's right.
It's because I simply can't wait for the next episode, IF it explains some THINGS.
Aug 6, 2010 9:50 PM

Dec 2009
EarlCiel said:
Rofl
ಠ______ಠ
I'm serious, lol

They better also explain the relationship between Hannah and Alois, are they
trying to just tell us that Hannah's this helpless and poor women who gets bullied
by a fourteen-year old who appears to enjoy her pain, a bit?!
Or do they just like drawing Hannah in pain..then...then..

Oh whatever, I'll calm down. See what anime does to me?
I barely even know why I'm typing at like 11:45 PM about some anime when I'm
supposed to be asleep on my bed. Ah yes, that's right.
It's because I simply can't wait for the next episode, IF it explains some THINGS.

I agree! I mean, fanservice gets a little to far when a little boy is making his maid bleed...

Anime, especially this one, can do a lot to people. :D Obvious, this is quite obvious.
OMFG 11?! It's like... 9 over here .___.

I know! Gosh :I I won't be able to sleep correctly tonight xD
Aug 6, 2010 9:54 PM
Jan 2010
It was funny how Hanna licked and sucked her fingers, and everyone jizzed themselves.

Also, I was hoping that Elizabeth could shut up with the "SHIERU! SHIERUUUU!!!"
Aug 6, 2010 9:56 PM

Apr 2010
So I'm officially confused as hell!!

I get the fact that now Claude and Alois are going to be the people that Ceil goes after for revenge, but after that does that mean Claude will get Ceil's soul??

I hope not. I really hope Sebastian has a plan. And did Claude try and take his soul before? Like is that the reason Sebastian couldn't "eat" him and instead brought him back to life??

I'm just really confused maybe future episodes will clear things up for me.

Besides that I am loving the fanservice. Sebastian and Claude in the water was nice fanservice. It seems there is a lot of fanservice in this season, they must of read our fan-girl pleads for it and decided to oblige lol.

Aug 6, 2010 9:58 PM

Feb 2010
Yupp, 11 pm and almost 12.
I think I"ll go fantasize about things (let us leave it at that, wow that
made me sound like some kind of person who fantasizes about an anime in their
sleep *COUGH COUGH*).

Yupp, agreed. Anime can do a lot to people. ( ° 口 ° ")
My littler sister thought that little characters flew out of eggs, so she refused to eat them. Oh and she also thinks that she has an egg in her heart. I told her to cut back on the Shugo Chara. And
now she thinks she's a ninja, with some sort of epic jutsu...sigh..Naruto.

Well, I'm going to try to evade the thought of having a demon butler...( * ヮ * )
Going to sleep, Good night to you ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
Aug 6, 2010 10:11 PM

Nov 2009
^^ I really feel like some scrambled eggs right now...

Anyways, awesome episode indeed. They closed the gap between seasons and it makes sense to a degree. The only thing in question is the contract made between them, which everyone is confused about. Either way it was interesting to see them act for themselves for once =P

That's right Ciel! Fight for Lizzy!
Aug 6, 2010 11:16 PM

Dec 2008
OK OK. Things are FINALLY getting explained for me. Nowwww I know why Sebastian brought Ciel back to life

BUUUT. WTF is with that Sebastian/Claude agreement?? Claude won't get Ciel's soul will he? :O

& BUTLER FIGHTT YESSSS!!! <33

& &
Aug 7, 2010 12:01 AM

Jun 2010
LiarK said:
When Claude was describing the feeling of Ciel's soul, when the camera was focusing on his hand, it's movement looked like he was touching someone's testicles.

Please don't hate me for that note =)

haha or crawling like a spider....

i have a feeling that if claude really winds up with ciel's body and soul sebastian will come up with something to switch the souls in ciel and alois so claude gets screwed. he would have had ciel both body and soul that way, but just not at the same time.
Aug 7, 2010 12:15 AM

Oct 2007
Ruie_Lyon said:
Hooray for finally understanding what happened up to the present of the story o/ and as always moeness ftw but I wonder what Sebastian's up to especially since the deal seems to be quite pointless for his benefit...

i feel some random twist where he tires/does screw claude
Aug 7, 2010 12:35 AM

Jan 2010
I love it, Although I didn't really get it.. whats with that blood-rose thing they do ..
Aug 7, 2010 1:02 AM

Jun 2010
angelei28 said:
I love it, Although I didn't really get it.. whats with that blood-rose thing they do ..

they entered into a pact with eachother. it's binding the two's futures together. a blood pact (quite literally!)
Aug 7, 2010 1:37 AM

Nov 2007
Gamer2009 said:
SERIOUSLY?! AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT REALIZED HANNAH WASN'T AFFECTED BY THIS 'DEMON' MUSIC?! >_< She is probably a demon herself! I really hope I'm not the only one who saw this...

The device is used to control people and it wouldn't really make sense if the person using the device was controlled as well, would it?
Aug 7, 2010 2:00 AM

Feb 2010
Did anyone notice, during the butler battle when Sebastian has the flashback of when he was with Ciel, when he says, "My yong master has become a void" and then cracks start running through the floor, and he walks out of the dust carrying Ciel, that he's glowing? Looks kind of like green fire. And his eyes are really red.

Is this his true form that they hinted at in the end of season 1??????????????????
Aug 7, 2010 2:21 AM
May 2010
This episode was amazing. Loved every moment of it and the yaoi tones and well just everything I loved it.

I really really don't understand the pact.
So Sebastian made the deal that Claude can have Ciel's soul if Ciel can kill Alois? That sound about right? But I thought Claude was sworn to protect Alois so wouldn't that make the deal automatically void.
Sebastian would NOT give away Ciel just like that. As Claude said there is something different between them.

I loved it but if anyone can give any insight on anything I missed then tell me because I really don't understand the pact.

I never saw the demon form part. I shall have to rewatch the end of this episode to have another look.
Aug 7, 2010 3:37 AM

Jul 2009
just again awesome !! I loved the part when Alois said he's gonna make Ciel his and Ciel that he's gonna kill for sure that guy! .... I didn't expect such a turn in the events but I have a feeling that I'm starting to like Alois and Cloude .... grooo...
Ah and it's starting to become more and more yaoish was that some kind of kiss they should have had when Seb wanted to eat ciel's soul? + how they did the pact with a rose becoming red it's lime the pure white rose has sinned and become red like blood.... This ep was just ''one hell of a '' good episode!!!
Aug 7, 2010 3:55 AM

Feb 2010
again a nice episode :)
Aug 7, 2010 4:01 AM

Jul 2010
I'm also confused about the pact.
>:
Aug 7, 2010 5:45 AM

Jul 2010
I dun like the fact that Sebastian has "sold" Ciel like that... well, maybe i got it wrong. o-o''' It seems that Ciel is going to die again.. or eaten. T-T

ah and.. I love jealous Ciel. °o° :>
Aug 7, 2010 5:46 AM

Feb 2008
Has anyone noticed the striking resemblance between Sebastian and Ciel's father ?

Don't talk to me about character development if Kaizuka Inaho or Slaine Troyard are in your favorites.
Aug 7, 2010 6:23 AM

Sep 2009
SailorKagome said:
Has anyone noticed the striking resemblance between Sebastian and Ciel's father ?

At the 1st glance I thought it was Sebastian in his human life XD...and then realized it was Vincent---> lord that is one hot father Ciel has got there :D
ValentilnAug 7, 2010 6:26 AM
Aug 7, 2010 7:08 AM

Oct 2008
SailorKagome said:

Duh...
Have you watched the first season? Vincent was there too and obviously in the manga.

I was hoping that there might be an explanation why they look so similar - not just Yana's style of drawing.
Aug 7, 2010 7:51 AM
Aug 2007
Because we all obviously wanted to see that:
Aug 7, 2010 9:23 AM

Sep 2009
Velour said:
and a little more closer would have resulted in a kiss....damn

shadowsword said:
SailorKagome said:

I was hoping that there might be an explanation why they look so similar - not just Yana's style of drawing.
Wow if they actually add something like this it would be highly interesting....maybe something like Vincent and Sebastian being brothers or thing like: when a human is born, a same entity is born in the demon world---> basically soemthing like a parallel universe..... or the show could just put up a better non-cliched version.
ValentilnAug 7, 2010 9:28 AM
Aug 7, 2010 9:44 AM

Aug 2009
Win win win! Season 1 < Season 2

God the fanservice! Its just about right. Not too much not too little.
Aug 7, 2010 10:19 AM

Dec 2008
Alois wants Ciel.
Claude wants Ciel's body.
Sebastian wants Ciel's soul.

WHO DOESN'T WANT CIEL? XD

Some things confuse me, but I really like where this is going. [:
Aug 7, 2010 10:22 AM
Aug 2007
Or possibly how we see Sebastian is because of Ciel. I mean he did name him after his dog, then made him his servant (someone that takes care of him instead of a mother) and possibly influenced his appearances to resemble his father.
Aug 7, 2010 10:32 AM

May 2010
Velour said:

This would have happened if only Claude didn't interrupt them. :P Damn, now I have a reason to hate Claude. XD
Aug 7, 2010 10:39 AM

Oct 2008
Linalee-Stratos said:
Wow if they actually add something like this it would be highly interesting....maybe something like Vincent and Sebastian being brothers or thing like: when a human is born, a same entity is born in the demon world---> basically soemthing like a parallel universe..... or the show could just put up a better non-cliched version.

Yep that's what I've been thinking for ages. Maybe Ciel wanted Seb to resemble his father to feel more "secure" maybe?

I don't know...just my stupid mind working this way...
shadowswordAug 7, 2010 10:45 AM
Aug 7, 2010 10:39 AM

Oct 2008
BUTLER FAN SERVICE FOR THE WIN!
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Veain - Sep 16, 2010

850 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 25, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shadowsword - Sep 2, 2010

364 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 25, 12:57 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shadowsword - Aug 19, 2010

1505 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 24, 4:29 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

LadyTalion - Jul 22, 2010

200 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 23, 7:51 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Pheefa - Jul 15, 2010

199 by iggggi »»
Apr 20, 11:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.