Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 17, 2012 12:10 AM

Nov 2011
Too bad their "relationship" never really developed much. Cute ending though that was highly predictable imo.

Overall, 6/10 for me. It could of been better.
Sep 26, 2013 1:49 AM

Jun 2011
This is such a good manga, damn it why does it have to get cancelled! It's a very relaxing read, and it's funny too, with great main casts. Last chapter was rushed as hell, but I like the ending shot, where every one is together in the shot! Man I am so gonna miss them all ):!

It's been 3 years but this mangaka hasn't have any new work since then, can't wait to read his new manga.

It's good while it lasted. A solid 7/10, even with the abrupt ending.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Sep 23, 2014 8:12 AM
Jul 2018
Really good manga.
I hope it will gets adapted to the animation.
removed-userMar 21, 2015 8:27 AM
Dec 2, 2015 8:10 PM
Sep 2013
i guess it ended/axed cause the ending is pretty much predictable and its hard to come up with a next pretty non common plot in this path of story.

Sep 4, 2017 9:29 AM

Apr 2014
I guess this is okay for an ending since the story won't go anywhere like other manga.
I like the one-shot art better.
Jan 30, 2022 3:20 AM

Dec 2009
I remember adoring this manga and overrating it as a teenager.
Now that I've read it for a third time, I realized it's not that good, even though it has its charms.

What I love the best about this romcom is the origin of Sanada and Niko. Their character to some extent, and the moment she falls in love. Along with his cool ability overall.

Although, the characters are mediocre, with an immature cliche style of romance comedy.
The airhead kind idol who's fair to everyone, the candid weird protagonist, a misunderstood delinquent who has a crush, a shy idol with a work switch, and finally a tsundere who doesn't trust men.

The events are fairly entertaining, but what I like the most is Sanada's honesty, excluding and disregarding the idiotic nosebleeds. His ability is what's the most thrilling though, aside from the development of his relationship with Niko and the moment she finally falls for him which is adorable.
It's just that I'm not a fan of the nosebleeds, the cliche dull exaggerated tsundere abuse, the love triangle and the unrequited love from the delinquent.

So, if it was more mature, with better characters or a focus on Sanada and Niko alone, it could have been better, but that's overly wishful to want it to be completely different.
I would have liked to see them become a couple though. 6/10.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Lock On! Chapter 16 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Jun 13, 2010

22 by ToG25thBaam »»
Sep 26, 2013 1:33 AM

Poll: » Lock On! Chapter 15 Discussion

belatkuro - Jun 10, 2010

14 by ToG25thBaam »»
Sep 26, 2013 1:25 AM

Poll: » Lock On! Chapter 14 Discussion

belatkuro - Jun 3, 2010

15 by ToG25thBaam »»
Sep 26, 2013 1:10 AM

Poll: » Lock On! Chapter 12 Discussion

StripFeeling - May 20, 2010

12 by ToG25thBaam »»
Sep 25, 2013 11:45 PM

Poll: » Lock On! Chapter 9 Discussion

RKC - Apr 25, 2010

12 by ToG25thBaam »»
Sep 25, 2013 9:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.