Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (30) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »
Apr 20, 2010 11:20 AM
Feb 2010
Lovely Complex. I tried to marathon it just to get it over with, because it had HORRIBLE characters and was predictable, but I fell asleep.
Apr 20, 2010 11:41 AM

Mar 2010
Spice and wolf :Z

please vist

'' Elfen Lied Fanclub *MemberCards* ''

thanks ^_^

Apr 21, 2010 7:56 PM

Dec 2009
BokuSatchii said:
TO ARU MAJUTSU NO INDEX.
^^ this after episode 5
Apr 21, 2010 7:59 PM

Oct 2009
soul hunter, followed by jing king
Apr 25, 2010 10:53 AM

Feb 2008
Ekvi said:
Kurozuka was pretty boring...

This.
Apr 25, 2010 11:29 AM

Apr 2009
ARIA goes beyond boring. It redefines boring and then it makes it an art.
Apr 25, 2010 11:59 AM

Nov 2009
K-ON: They NEVER do anything relevant AT ALL!!
Angelique: Got bored after a couple of episodes.
Special A: Same as K-ON

Thats all I can think of for now.
Apr 25, 2010 1:51 PM

Aug 2009
Kaiserpingvin said:
Cowboy Bebop.

I have not seen anything more predictable and thus dull.[/quote

what did you predict?]
I'm just an immortal kind of guy...
Apr 25, 2010 1:59 PM

Nov 2008
SnG said:
Ekvi said:

This.

Really? I didn't think it was.
Apr 25, 2010 2:08 PM

Mar 2009
In Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, the way since the past dozen or so, episodes that everything seems to be turning so easily in favor for the good guys, is getting very boring, very fast. There's no opposition anymore in that anime. It reminds me of Transformers where the decepticons kept losing and losing and losing but FMA is supposed to be more mature.
Signature? I ain't got no signature! I don't need no signature! I don't have to show you any stinkin' signature!
Apr 25, 2010 3:24 PM

Apr 2010
Takes a lot to bore me Tbh I mean when something is laughably bad I can still find some of enjoyment out of it but Ookami Kakushi was so boring with such terrible writing that I nearly killed myself
Apr 26, 2010 6:15 AM

Jul 2008
Haruhi, minus the average comedy in the first season which made it likable, the second season was like hitting my head against a brick wall, repeatedly.

Girls Bravo was just a cliche, dull, ecchi harem, I still don't understand how I managed to force myself to finish it. I mean others were bad enough, this just made me detest them all together.

Evangelion, dear was that boring. I expected it to focus more on the personalities and the psychological side, but it was just monotonous with dis-likable characters. Though I haven't seen the movies so don't know the "real ending" though I really doubt it can save it.
Apr 26, 2010 6:18 AM

Aug 2007
Boring series:

Lucky star
bokura ga ita (and I like a lot shojo, but this is too slow and boring)
Naruto
spice and wolf
Apr 26, 2010 6:20 AM

Jun 2009
Ookami Kakushi, Speed Grapher and Princess Princess.
Apr 26, 2010 6:41 AM

Apr 2009
Kimikiss ~Rouge~
Apr 26, 2010 6:56 AM

Mar 2010
Well out of all the animes i've watched nothing really comes to mind as boring. But the fillers in bleach and naruto were pretty boring ...

Apr 26, 2010 6:58 AM

Aug 2009
DrakeWants2Speak said:
SnG said:
Ekvi said:

This.

It was fine for the first 2 episodes or so, but then the story got all messy and made no sence. Besides it got way too cheesy with the stupid bus and what not :x

Apr 26, 2010 7:05 AM

Oct 2009
Ekvi said:
DrakeWants2Speak said:
SnG said:
Ekvi said:

This.

It was fine for the first 2 episodes or so, but then the story got all messy and made no sence. Besides it got way too cheesy with the stupid bus and what not :x

hmm
but some people say they quite like this anime ~
still i don't understand this anime ~
Apr 26, 2010 7:07 AM

Aug 2009
thunderknight50 said:
Ekvi said:
DrakeWants2Speak said:
SnG said:
Ekvi said:

This.

hmm

Different strokes for different folks I guess ^^

Apr 26, 2010 7:18 AM

Oct 2009
Ekvi said:
thunderknight50 said:
Ekvi said:
DrakeWants2Speak said:
SnG said:
Ekvi said:

This.

hmm

Different strokes for different folks I guess ^^

maybe you right ~
Apr 26, 2010 9:45 AM

Apr 2010
Haruhi 2nd season Endless Eight
Apr 26, 2010 10:25 AM

Jan 2008
Revolutionary girl Utena.

It can just be me but I really had to strugle my way trough that show.
I hope you have a lovely day ♥ヾ(๑❛ ▿ ◠๑ )
Apr 26, 2010 5:30 PM

Jul 2008
csalba said:

That is actual professional misconduct they should get arrested for displaying the same episode 8 times.
Apr 26, 2010 5:34 PM

Apr 2009
glassbil said:
csalba said:

That is actual professional misconduct they should get arrested for displaying the same episode 8 times.
I'm still laughing at that. I hope some other studio takes it as a challenge to one-up them.
This is a serious post. You're not allowed to delete it.
Apr 26, 2010 5:36 PM

Mar 2009
csalba said:

I would describe that as "annoying" or "pissworthy" actually.
Apr 26, 2010 5:41 PM

Oct 2009
Moribito. VERY BORING AND SLOW! Geeze, I don't understand the high score for it on here.
Apr 26, 2010 6:56 PM

Oct 2007
30 cm per second.

most boring thing ever.
Apr 27, 2010 3:30 AM

Feb 2008
Earl and Fairy. I don't even know what the plot is, this should have finished at 4 episodes.

“That which does not kill us makes us stronger.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

Apr 27, 2010 11:50 AM

Nov 2009
Midori-tan said:
Earl and Fairy. I don't even know what the plot is, this should have finished at 4 episodes.

Yeah. I forgot about that one.
Apr 27, 2010 12:10 PM

Dec 2008
Angel's Egg<<<<
ONE!
MOVIE!
but... it was the most boring i ever seen
but very beautiful argh~~

"Aoi Hana" and "Bokura ga Ita" were without dinamics and with ugly characters (especially Tahakashi). That's why i wanted to drop it from time to time
Apr 27, 2010 1:09 PM

Apr 2010
Lucky star almost killed me...
Apr 27, 2010 5:22 PM

Jul 2008
ukiuki said:
30 cm per second.

most boring thing ever.

You dont know how right you are.
Apr 27, 2010 5:29 PM

Nov 2009
Wangan Midnight is a chore for me to watch -_-....Gotta love Initial D though
Apr 27, 2010 5:51 PM

Apr 2009
cncfan said:
Wangan Midnight is a chore for me to watch -_-....Gotta love Initial D though

I am too afraid to watch Wangan, I like the games, but I don't want the anime to be shyte.
Apr 27, 2010 7:22 PM

Sep 2009
Gunslinger Girl. They couldn't have executed it any drearier.
Apr 27, 2010 8:02 PM

Nov 2008
Fate/stay night: I had to force myself to finish it.
Zeta Gundam: Best Gundam ever? LIES!
Busou Renkin: Villain in a butterfly costume...I regretted watching it.
Shuffle! Memories: Was a recap series, so it wasn't even good to start with.
Kannagi: Story wasn't interesting at all.
Jigoku Shoujo: Put it on hold because each episode seemed repetitive.
Seto no Hanayome: Was good for the first few episodes, then it became a struggle to watch.
Apr 28, 2010 6:19 AM

Sep 2008
I didn't read whole topic, so mayby some one post it alredy.

I think the most boring series i had ever seen is .hack//Roots and .hack//sign. There is no action. If this is about MMORPG, they should make party and try to kill some boses or made some clan wars.
Apr 28, 2010 7:11 AM

Jul 2008
mlodziaszka said:

I think the most boring series i had ever seen is .hack//Roots and .hack//sign. There is no action. If this is about MMORPG, they should make party and try to kill some boses or made some clan wars.

I think I watched one of them but it was pretty bad, I couldn't finish it.
Apr 28, 2010 7:14 AM

Feb 2009
Getbackers, although I have it a decent score, it was so boring, constantly looking at what time the episode was at, waiting for it to finish. If you find yourself doing that with a series, just drop it. An ongoing one is Fairy Tail, ¬_¬
Apr 28, 2010 7:41 AM

Apr 2010
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Fooly Cooly
Paranoia Agent

They all share the same attributes. They think they're deep, relying on visual and metaphorical stuff and whatnot but doesn't seem to realise that's not what makes anime or any other form of entertainment good.
Apr 28, 2010 2:37 PM

Aug 2007
mlodziaszka said:

I think the point was that the show was a character drama, that took place in an MMO world. That said, .Hack Sign was an utter borefest for me as well, the setting just doesn't work for me. .Hack series have been hit and miss for me...mostly miss.

Apr 28, 2010 3:42 PM

Apr 2010
Flee said:
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Fooly Cooly
Paranoia Agent

They all share the same attributes. They think they're deep, relying on visual and metaphorical stuff and whatnot but doesn't seem to realise that's not what makes anime or any other form of entertainment good.

8/
Not enough explosions?
Apr 28, 2010 4:57 PM

Jul 2008
chiyos_Dad said:
Flee said:
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Fooly Cooly
Paranoia Agent

8/
Not enough explosions?

I've only seen evangelion out of those lot, but it was too focused on the "psychological" effects on characters, but that just made the characters unlikable and plot dull and slow for me, but I can still see why it's a benchmark anime, make everyone angsty and sad and make the last episode completely random and throw the meaning of life at you.
Serial experiments lain focused on the psychological and even slower, but it was much more engrossing than NGE.
Apr 28, 2010 5:38 PM

Apr 2010
BakaKawaii said:
chiyos_Dad said:
Flee said:
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Fooly Cooly
Paranoia Agent

8/
Not enough explosions?

I've only seen evangelion out of those lot, but it was too focused on the "psychological" effects on characters, .

That was the point though
Wasn't it?

Besides though other 2 are hilarious
Apr 28, 2010 6:36 PM

Jul 2008
chiyos_Dad said:
BakaKawaii said:
chiyos_Dad said:
Flee said:
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Fooly Cooly
Paranoia Agent

8/
Not enough explosions?

I've only seen evangelion out of those lot, but it was too focused on the "psychological" effects on characters, .

That was the point though
Wasn't it?

Besides though other 2 are hilarious

It was but to me it seemed like a shallow attempt with characters, they weren't appealing and the plot dragged on and ended up horribly, but mainly, boring.
Apr 28, 2010 6:43 PM

Sep 2009
Oh, and I forgot to mention Hakuoki Shinsengumi Kitan, which is horrifically boring. I'm having difficulty even sitting through an episode of it.
Apr 28, 2010 7:16 PM

Apr 2009
Lind_L_Tailor said:
Oh, and I forgot to mention Hakuoki Shinsengumi Kitan, which is horrifically boring. I'm having difficulty even sitting through an episode of it.

That is to be expected when watching historical borderline shounen-ai, DEEN animation. >_>

Watching the Aria series has been a challenge. The Origination is so high rated that I pretty much had to see why people think it's so good. I watched the first two seasons under the impression the impression that I would be watching something interesting. I understand this whole slice of life ordeal, but overall, the only thing this show accomplished was to be able to put me to sleep (seriously). It just tries too hard to force that easy-going feeling on you. The whole coming of age theme doesn't help either. I've just started the Origination, and I'm hoping it can maybe turn around my opinions; I don't want to be thoroughly disappointed.
Recently I dropped Legend of the Galactic Heroes because the 28 episodes that I managed to tolerate were amazingly boring.
ReaperEXEApr 28, 2010 7:29 PM
Apr 28, 2010 9:28 PM
Feb 2009
many series ive coem across but, 1 anime that came into mind was Lamune freaking hard to start...
Apr 29, 2010 12:29 AM

Apr 2010
most anything that is part of the slice of life genre, i guess most notably minami-ke... I guess I can understand why people might like it but i found the comedy lacking and it to be overall extremely dull to sit through =T. Im just not the kind of person that can enjoy this kinda thing i guess.
Apr 29, 2010 6:49 AM

Apr 2010
chiyos_Dad said:
Flee said:
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Fooly Cooly
Paranoia Agent

8/
Not enough explosions?

Nah, needs more explosions, bro.
Pages (30) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Do you tend to skip the first episode/first few episodes of long running shows? ( 1 2 )

TheBlockernator - Jun 15

56 by Animeinsight101 »»
16 seconds ago

» If the world was ending tomorrow

JoeChip - Jun 18

41 by SleepySera »»
19 seconds ago

» Is the Three Sword Style (Santouryuu) the most awesome fighting style or technique there is?

SmugMiri - 19 minutes ago

1 by tchitchouan »»
1 minute ago

» did your anime watching habits change over time gradually ? ( 1 2 )

ame - Jun 17

55 by SleepySera »»
3 minutes ago

» morality indicators in anime

slopgobbler - 3 hours ago

19 by traed »»
3 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.