Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Feb 3, 2010 11:35 PM

Apr 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Holy crap!!!
Feb 4, 2010 12:11 AM

Jul 2009
So let's see,Danzo got owned with Karin(btw where is Karin?she vanished or what?)
Sasuke's more emobadass then ever and now he's going to Konoha(why do I have the impression that Sakura or something will stop him?)

Also Sai rocks this chappie,he still has a reality sense into him,unlike Sakura "imma kill Sasuke-kun with my love power" and Naruto's "imma sleep until Kishi reminds I exist and sends Sasuke in my dreams"
Well,I wanna see SS meeting,just for lulz
Feb 4, 2010 12:13 AM

Dec 2007
Best chapter name EVER!!!! Danzou dies but fails to take Sasuke along with him, which would have made my week happy. Well, at least Karin seems to remain dead.

Sakura is as useless as ever, not even being able to properly march to her oun dead alone. I curse Sai for saving her from that.
undead_blopaFeb 4, 2010 12:16 AM
Feb 4, 2010 12:48 AM

Apr 2008
Danzou seems very evil to me taking any aggresive way to become Hokage for konoha sake .Now sasuke targeting the two councils .

Sai with sakura is clone or with kakashi is clone?
Feb 4, 2010 12:58 AM

Apr 2009
That was a great translation. Once again Naruto tries to please it's readers with nonsensical, broken plot elements. Danzo is so amazingly full of fail; he only deserves underachiever of the year. My opinion though of Sasuke slightly rose (from him being a complete and utter faggot to slightly less of a faggot) when he pierced his own nakama to further his own self. However; it's still awkward character development, and I suppose no one will really notice that he took an emotional 180 (yeah, again...) within these last few chapters anyways.

WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN-
ReaperEXEFeb 4, 2010 1:06 AM
Feb 4, 2010 1:02 AM

Aug 2009
Yes Karin is Dead. Oh happy Day!!!

http://jedikieth.mybrute.com/ -Fight MyBrute! Be my Pupil!
Feb 4, 2010 1:03 AM

Jun 2009
How can Karin be a burden?? she's like the chakra supplier for Sasuke.
I never knew Danzo was that strong, farewell then.
Sakura is being an idiot here

I know the only purpose of that eye would be Body flicker and Mind controlling jutsu, I dont know if it had got to do with M.sharingan
ZinvyFeb 4, 2010 1:06 AM
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Feb 4, 2010 1:10 AM

Jul 2008
danzo is finally dead; it was kind of nice seeing his past, kind of shows his motivation for all this; and stupid sakura trying to take care of sasuke by herself, so stupid
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Feb 4, 2010 1:13 AM

Apr 2009
Xinchou said:
Ghehe, Danzo blew himself up. Tobi tried to take Shisui's eye, but wasn't able to. Does that mean he actually doesn't have a Mangekyou but just a normal Sharingan?

Tobi once claimed he has an infinite Sharingan, and I think way way back, both he and his brother had already achieved Mangekyou Sharingan. My guess is that he's not quite as immortal as he says he is, but you might actually be on the right track.

Karin's probably not dead; I mean, how often does a character truly die in Naruto >_>. Especially one so integral to Sasuke.
Feb 4, 2010 1:22 AM

May 2009
Karin DEAD! Thank you Sasuke, you still need to die though.

Xinchou said:
Ghehe, Danzo blew himself up. Tobi tried to take Shisui's eye, but wasn't able to. Does that mean he actually doesn't have a Mangekyou but just a normal Sharingan?
He has a Mangekyou which he took from his brother because use of his own was blinding him.

This Fairy Tale Is Ending
Feb 4, 2010 1:23 AM

Jul 2007
RIP Danzo, the last ninja of this manga.
RIP Danzo, the last decent character of this manga.
RIP Danzo, the last great villain of this manga.

No I predict another 1324124 chapters of Kishi fanwanking on "how great" madara is and "how evil" the stupid eye on the moon stuff is.

On their way on their way to their secret lair of EVIIIIIL Madara and Saucegay own Kabutomaru(hey Kishi has to kill off another half-decent character in order to fanwank madara more, eh?)

Then we get a digimon battle of world vs jyuubi, Naruto comes in , emoes a bit talks crap about love, everyone's LOVE joins and banishes Jyuubi, Naruto dies and Saucegay gets hokage post.

Face it, this is the greatest troll Uwe BollKishimoto. Thats gona happen.

1/5 for chapter.
Feb 4, 2010 1:28 AM

Apr 2009
Fai said:
Then we get a digimon battle of world vs jyuubi, Naruto comes in , emoes a bit talks crap about love, everyone's LOVE joins and banishes Jyuubi, Naruto dies and Saucegay gets hokage post.

1/5 for chapter.

That's insulting to digimon D=. I'm sure everyone realized that Madara will get his Full Moon Jutsu going in full effect, Sasuke will gay-die in Naruto's arms and give him his eyes, then Naruto will easily defeat Madara. Then Naruto will become Hokage, BELIEVE IT!
Feb 4, 2010 1:40 AM

Jul 2007
ReaperEXE said:
Fai said:

1/5 for chapter.

That's insulting to digimon D=. I'm sure everyone realized that Madara will get his Full Moon Jutsu going in full effect, Sasuke will gay-die in Naruto's arms and give him his eyes, then Naruto will easily defeat Madara. Then Naruto will become Hokage, BELIEVE IT!

Kihsimoto gay-loves Saucegay way too much to let him die. Proved by the entire Part II of manga.
Kishimoto Hates Naruto way too much to let him achieve something or do something without screwing up. Proved by Part II of manga.
Feb 4, 2010 1:47 AM

Nov 2007
Well I guess after seeing a bit of background you can sympathise with Danzo a bit but wow posts above me are really raging at Naruto O_O
Feb 4, 2010 1:55 AM
Oct 2009
Wtf? Akamaru says "meow" o.O? Again, here you can see how lousy some of the "for free" translations are.

I feel really neutral about this chapter. There was nothing. Well, at least you saw the Elders, Danzo, 3rd Hokage, 2nd Hokage as their younger selves...
Feb 4, 2010 2:15 AM

Apr 2009
Fai said:
Kihsimoto gay-loves Saucegay way too much to let him die. Proved by the entire Part II of manga.
Kishimoto Hates Naruto way too much to let him achieve something or do something without screwing up. Proved by Part II of manga.

You're probably right; He loves Sasuke too much to even follow a logical plotline. But still, the set-up is there, it all depends on how long he wants to drag this one on for (forever imho, LOL), and whatever shitty plot twists he wants to throw in. A LOVE & PEACE (see what I did there?) ending just won't work; it NEEDS the controversy, regardless of how gay fabulous it is.
Feb 4, 2010 2:18 AM

Apr 2009
blopa said:
Best chapter name EVER!!!! Danzou dies but fails to take Sasuke along with him, which would have made my week happy. Well, at least Karin seems to remain dead.

Sakura is as useless as ever, not even being able to properly march to her oun dead alone. I curse Sai for saving her from that.

I hope Karin got sucked up by Danzo.
Feb 4, 2010 2:45 AM

Apr 2009
ReaperEXE said:
That was a great translation. Once again Naruto tries to please it's readers with nonsensical, broken plot elements. Danzo is so amazingly full of fail; he only deserves underachiever of the year. My opinion though of Sasuke slightly rose (from him being a complete and utter faggot to slightly less of a faggot) when he pierced his own nakama to further his own self. However; it's still awkward character development, and I suppose no one will really notice that he took an emotional 180 (yeah, again...) within these last few chapters anyways.

lol, yeah. It looks like it was a different scanlator this time ( i never look at the credits XP). That's why I'm gonna wait a bit and then read it again when narutocentral posts it.

But I would read it over anyway, lol
Feb 4, 2010 3:16 AM

Jun 2009
I still don't want to believe that he killed Karin. :(
I'm totally disappointed in him right now. (If Karin is REALLY dead then Sasuke deserves the same. :( )
I didn't ever gave such a score to a Naruto chapter...
Sakura is stupid as always!!
Don't belive in yourself! Belive in me who belives in you! (TTGL) XD ...LOVE and PEACE!! ^_^
Feb 4, 2010 3:24 AM

Nov 2009
Surprise for me, Karin actually dies. And now, Danzo doesn't seem really that bad after all, he just wanted to be Hokage.

He has an unorthodox jutsu though. :/

Finally, the story moves on too.
Feb 4, 2010 3:29 AM

Apr 2009
asx-nici said:
I'm totally disappointed in him right now. (If Karin is REALLY dead then Sasuke deserves the same. :( )
Sakura is stupid as always!!

+1
Feb 4, 2010 3:54 AM

Sep 2007
All characters deserve to die ...
Not Hinata ... :|
Feb 4, 2010 4:31 AM
Jan 2008
asx-nici said:

i concur, sasuke has lost what little respect i had left for him...now i want kabuto to hurry up and kill him soon
"Forged in darkness with wheat harvested from Hell's half acre. Baked by Beelzabub; slathered with mayonnaise beaten from the evil eggs of dark chickens, force-fed to dogs by the hands of a one-eyed madman. Cheese boiled from the rancid utters of fanged cows. Layered with 666 separate meats from an animal which has maggots for blood."
ATHF
Feb 4, 2010 4:32 AM

Jan 2008
RulenneClarissa said:
lol, yeah. It looks like it was a different scanlator this time ( i never look at the credits XP). That's why I'm gonna wait a bit and then read it again when narutocentral posts it.

My favourite part was when Sai said that shit was about to get real. Yeah... I'm going to re-read it when a better one comes out too.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Feb 4, 2010 4:38 AM

Jul 2009
the battle is over, but I think there will some flashback chapers... it's one of the best chapter in the last few months but still, the future seems boring...

Feb 4, 2010 4:46 AM
Jun 2008
Hahaha did no one notice at the end page it says "sasuke" instead of naruto? I hereby cvhange this manga title to what we all know its really about. "Sasuke: emo chronicles"
Feb 4, 2010 4:50 AM

May 2009
I didn't think Karin would actually die - I hope she lives... Wth are you doing Sasuke? :C

Anyway, I liked this chapter. Mixing it with a flashback was nice. I hope Sai bitchslaps the hell out of Sakura.
Feb 4, 2010 5:15 AM

Jul 2007
kevin_video said:
RulenneClarissa said:

My favourite part was when Sai said that shit was about to get real. Yeah... I'm going to re-read it when a better one comes out too.

DO you REALLY want to read the "correct ones"?

by the sound of it, this legendary scanlation actually makes story FABULOUS.....in "abridged" way.
Feb 4, 2010 6:59 AM

Feb 2008
Xinchou said:

And lol, at page 15, Akamaru actually Meows! He's supposed to be a dog, not a cat XDD

EDIT: ReaperEXE was faster than me xD
ReaperEXE said:

I think he lost his right eye during the fight with the first and wanted to replace it with Shisui's eye. Why the hell would he wear a mask with only one eye hole if he have two perfectly working eyes?

Feb 4, 2010 7:16 AM

Jun 2009
renjikuchiki1 said:
i concur, sasuke has lost what little respect i had left for him...now i want kabuto to hurry up and kill him soon

(Kabuto...I totally forgot about him...I never liked that character in Naruto...)
Why Kabuto? :)
If Sasuke has to die I hope he'll in a battle against Madara. He may lost his brain, but Madara is also a member who helped kill the clan. So I hope AT LEAST that Sasuke will go and fight him... after Naruto beated him up WELL and made him come back his brain!!! Or some something like that...
Don't belive in yourself! Belive in me who belives in you! (TTGL) XD ...LOVE and PEACE!! ^_^
Feb 4, 2010 7:33 AM
Jul 2009
I think i saw two Sai in different locations haha, anyway nice chapter! 5/5
Now that that Danzo is dead, I hope i can see Naruto next chapter or just any of the other characters, im sick of sasuke and tobi already..
Feb 4, 2010 7:55 AM

Nov 2007
great chapter got to see how 3rd became hokage. utatene was hot when she was young.

i doubt karin is dead maybe barely. sakura will probably save her when she arrives to the scene.
Feb 4, 2010 8:54 AM

Dec 2009
This chapter had everything a good action manga needs.

1. Exploding bodies! Gotta love them!

2. Attempted theft of other people's eyes

3. A scanlation grounp that takes Naruto serious enough to make Akamaru meow. Also Sai saying shit about to get serious

4. Classic i'm going to knock out all my friends who are way stronger than me because I think I can take on the soon to be final villain. Oh yeah!

5. Showing the past about a character to make us like him a little more. Then number 1 happens

Well until Naruto gets his butt into high gear and becomes an overachiever like he was in part 1 Sasuke will continue to rampage around.
Feb 4, 2010 8:56 AM

Apr 2008
Booooooring. I don't like Danzo. I don't care about Danzo. Therefore, seeing Danzo's past was completely boring. Shocking, Sasuke won. I'm soooo surprised.
Feb 4, 2010 9:08 AM

Jun 2008
YES, more death, more destruction, more evil, MORE.

but seriously, Sasuke is getting more and more respect from me, he's finally shedding the horrible emo-ness that has haunted him for years.

Finally Naruto gets a "good" villain, someone who can kill literally anyone, someone who shows no regrets, mercy, or kindness.

YOU'RE NEXT Sakura.

Chapter 4xx Sakura Dies (will be the best chapter EVER!!!!)
Feb 4, 2010 9:32 AM

Aug 2008
I enjoyed the closure that came from this. Enjoyed the little flashback even more. I find his relationship with Sarutobi as no surprise, even going back to their days as kids. We all know he was a realist, almost extremely. I'm more surprised to see the Hokage out with the next in line on some mission way out in the woods. What sort of mission were that many great ninja on? I'd love to see that fleshed out.

As usual I get distracted by flashbacks, Karin's ending was extemely cold. I'd hope that this comes back to Sasuke in the way of karma. But I doubt that with him being one of the chosen ones from the beginning. Not to mention all of part two has seemed geared towards Naruto redeeming him no matter what.

Feb 4, 2010 9:56 AM

May 2009
Karin better be dead. At least people die in this manga, that's always a good thing - death
Feb 4, 2010 10:05 AM
Mar 2009
Jouten said:

3. A scanlation grounp that takes Naruto serious enough to make Akamaru meow. Also Sai saying shit about to get serious

4. Classic i'm going to knock out all my friends who are way stronger than me because I think I can take on the soon to be final villain. Oh yeah!

5. Showing the past about a character to make us like him a little more. Then number 1 happens

Well until Naruto gets his butt into high gear and becomes an overachiever like he was in part 1 Sasuke will continue to rampage around.

+1
Feb 4, 2010 10:28 AM
Nov 2007
so.. again, i miss the point of giving someone's background as they die.. i mean, they're no longer an integral character in the story.. so.. i dont really care much..

also, since it seems to be the pattern that someone gets a flashback right when they die, does that mean karin is somehow alive? i believe it.
Feb 4, 2010 10:31 AM

Oct 2007
>.> nothing much other than knowing already that both were going to die and the flashbacks were lame as well
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 4, 2010 11:13 AM

May 2009
Kishimoto just COULDN'T resist killing off Danzou with an emo flashback, could he?
At least he could have had a little respect for Danzou's death. Of course he just had to squeeze in the flashback of oh-black-me-never-got-to-surpass-my-best-friend-with-white-hair and the pointless cry of war lolimmadecidetosavekonohabyrippingupmyintestins. Yes. We love you kishi.

As I said before, I couldn't care less. I'm just interested how it's gonna end while everyone screams halleluja.
Feb 4, 2010 11:27 AM

May 2009
danzo's past was cool, though i find it kinda iffy that the hokage would get taken out by those 20 people. since it seems like any of the high profile people could take out that many.
Feb 4, 2010 11:44 AM

Aug 2009
Danzo died too easily imo.
Feb 4, 2010 12:14 PM

Jan 2009
Woot Sasuke continues to turn into a little more bitch.
Feb 4, 2010 12:20 PM

Dec 2008
I don't get the difference between ch 481 and ch 481.1 :S
Feb 4, 2010 12:39 PM

Dec 2009
Xinchou said:
Jouten said:

+1

Thanks for agreeing!
Feb 4, 2010 1:40 PM

May 2007
I didn't know Danzo and the 3rd Hokage were teammates, was it mentioned before? Anyway, I love flashback and backstory, so this chapter was very much appreciated. <3

Feb 4, 2010 1:43 PM

Jan 2009
Well then. That was an interesting chapter. Sakura attempting to be all high and mighty. Karin and Danzo, dead (ugh, finally).
Feb 4, 2010 1:44 PM

Sep 2009
can't wait for Sasuke to attack Konoha X)
Feb 4, 2010 2:06 PM

Jul 2007
I dont understand, if his eye was so important to Tobi, why did he just not fight Danzo himself, and insure that didnt happen? :S

And again, Susuke is a stupid puppet. Surely he must have at least had a think about the facts by now.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» How important is Boruto?

Rabnawaz2 - Jun 17

13 by ShamankinguYoh »»
Jun 19, 11:06 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 27 Discussion

jeanfarias - Feb 4, 2012

14 by Matthappy »»
Jun 3, 5:00 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 22 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jan 24, 2012

8 by Matthappy »»
Jun 3, 4:58 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 1 Discussion

Renton126 - Aug 31, 2009

25 by Rezende1990 »»
May 20, 2:36 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.