Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Executioner and Her Way of Life
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »
Jun 14, 2022 8:20 PM

Feb 2017
Idoreview said:
Lab_Rat_0978 said:
@Idoreview

I get a feeling

You didnt even make an attempt to watch episode 1?

I get the feeling you haven't even read my posts or you would already know the exact episode I dropped it.

And just what in Episode 1 alone leads you to believe the isekai characters couldn't be executed in a regular manner?

you accused the executioners for being assassins in disguise,

you basically said theyre sneaking on people and killing the lost one whilst theyre not looking

well yea,
you cant arrest and excute the lost ones like regular executioners normally do

as we can see in Episode 1
the lost ones are similar to walking nukes,
they could explode and destroying everything in the surrounding area

there's one time when flare,
menou's master

she killed the lost one in front of her daughter, its not cuz she's a sadist

its purely to prevent the lost one from destroying the whole city in her last dying breath,
flare was like
"are you sure? your daughter will get killed as well you know?"
Lab_Rat_0978Jun 14, 2022 8:29 PM
Jun 14, 2022 8:28 PM

Feb 2017
@Idoreview

And just what in Episode 1 alone leads you to believe the isekai characters couldn't be executed in a regular manner?

I can only laugh out loud whilst reading this seemingly innocent question

just in case you also didnt read my reply above, Im gonna say it again

they could explode and destroying everything in the surrounding area....
forced everything and everyone in menou's hometown into a history book lol
Jun 14, 2022 9:32 PM
Jun 2022
Lab_Rat_0978 said:
Idoreview said:

I get the feeling you haven't even read my posts or you would already know the exact episode I dropped it.

you accused the executioners for being assassins in disguise,

you basically said theyre sneaking on people and killing the lost one whilst theyre not looking

well yea,
you cant arrest and excute the lost ones like regular executioners normally do

they could explode and destroying everything in the surrounding area

there's one time when flare,
menou's master

she killed the lost one in front of her daughter, its not cuz she's a sadist

its purely to prevent the lost one from destroying the whole city in her last dying breath,
flare was like
"are you sure? your daughter will get killed as well you know?"

No, I accuse them of not being executioners at all, just assassins. There's not even a legal mandate, for they fashion themselves as above the law caste... and honestly that's by far the most interesting part of the plot.

Yeah. Assassinating them.

Sure you can. And why not execute them in a legal process? No matter what their magic goes off in death, and if Episode 1's events in the present are an indication then postdeath magic's pretty much harmless if not literally so. In Episode 1 alone there's no reason to assume otherwise, even if one might want to do executions alone with a set of guards, or better something like crusaders with holy texts, and so I find the premise to be infinitely better than the execution.

I honestly don't recall that in Episode 1. I recall a number of events incuding a church full of purple light, but no cities being nuked outright.
It would be more interesting if it were actually about these supposed walking nukes, not about... what it is.

Thank you for reminding me how ridiculous the names are in this. I'll make a note of those being silly.
Is that event from episode 1?

Did that actually feature in the first episode? Or was that handwaved in?
Jun 15, 2022 4:29 AM

Feb 2017
@Idoreview

I honestly don't recall that in Episode 1. I recall a number of events incuding a church full of purple light, but no cities being nuked outright.
It would be more interesting if it were actually about these supposed walking nukes, not about... what it is.

seriously?

you now....remind me a lot of Amber Heard XD

I did not see that coming lol

to think....you can only remember things that are convenient to you,
and things that are unrelated to the anime

such as; the whole Prince of Persia stepped on a Hashashin

but when it comes to one of the most relevant parts in Episode 1....

you honestly forgot about it?
it happens on 12:45, give or take

everything and everyone in menou's hometown gets decimated by a white nuke. the white girl said that she didn't mean it, she just wanted to go home....back to japan. flare couldn't careless,
she still stabbed the white girl to death but it didn't enough to kill her, she revived herself but then archbishop orwell pulled one of anti-pure concept spell [the pseudo chruch] on her,
killed her for good

@Sekirodiealotoft

@Ionliosite2

what do you guys think? I wonder how could someone overlook too many stuff in Episode 1 alone like this?
reality truly is stranger than fiction

I thought only Amber Heard who could pull such as a feat
Lab_Rat_0978Jun 15, 2022 4:44 AM
Jun 15, 2022 5:22 AM
Jun 2022
Lab_Rat_0978 said:

apparent you can only remember things that are convenient to you,

everything and everyone in menou's hometown gets decimated by a white nuke. the white girl said that she didn't mean it, she just wanted to go home....back to japan. flare couldn't careless,
she still stabbed the white girl to death but it didn't enough to kill her, she revived herself but then archbishop orwell pulled one of anti-pure concept [the pseudo chruch] on her, killed her for good

Do you have any idea what staying on topic means? What does celebrity drama have to do with anything?

Oh, you just hate the manner of phrasing I used... IN ANOTHER THREAD! I have a great idea: We could just talk there if you wanted to discuss the Prince of Persia assertion! But you'd rather criticize it in a vaccuum so you can pretend it's frivolous. And you alone introduced it into the Episode 1 thread. Good job!
You know what's actually frivolous? The thing you're doing with the smarmy, whiny celebrity statements.

I do remember a desert settlement being a thing for longer than necessary in either Episode 1 or 2. The flashback scene? Definitely handwaved in if that's what you're talking about. Otherwise, man it must have been forgettable.
I do recall that name because I recall laughing at it. Archbishop Orwell. That's genuinely hilarious stuff.
But really, aren't those events all just proof that assassinating them isn't more practical than making an arrest then quietly executing them out of town? In a world where one has access to pretty much undefined holy power and magic is effective relative to how the author feels on next Tuesday, that seems like a missed opportunity. The protagonist lies and tells partial truths all the time; it would fit right into the highest caste's specialty to arrest people under the notion of 'rescue' and 'getting you home'. Followed by ritae and wards, or whatever form of antimagic the author feels like using, then execution.
Jun 15, 2022 10:46 AM

Jan 2021
Idoreview said:

No, I accuse them of not being executioners at all, just assassins. There's not even a legal mandate, for they fashion themselves as above the law caste... and honestly that's by far the most interesting part of the plot.

They are executioners, as I said above an executioner is a person who applies the sentence of death towards a person sentenced with it, that's what they do, kill a person who is a taboo in itself.

Idoreview said:
Sure you can. And why not execute them in a legal process? No matter what their magic goes off in death, and if Episode 1's events in the present are an indication then postdeath magic's pretty much harmless if not literally so. In Episode 1 alone there's no reason to assume otherwise, even if one might want to do executions alone with a set of guards, or better something like crusaders with holy texts, and so I find the premise to be infinitely better than the execution.

No, you cannot just arrest them, as Lab Rat said, they are walking nukes, their power is far superior to those of regular humans. Besides, Mitsuki's magic actually destroyed the ceiling of the "church" theyw ere in, check again about a little more of 9 minutes in, after he dies the light comes from him, then Menou dodges and sees above and is surprised that the ceiling isn't there anymore because that magic destroyed it.

Idoreview said:

Ok, now I think you didn't pay much attention to episode 1, about 13 minutes in, in Menou's flashback we get to see a girl that was apologizing to her and that didn't want to do the thing she did whichturning into complete white and killing everyone in Menou's hometown, you can see peoples "statues" falling and the buildings destroyed, it's not even handwaved, it is directly shown. And later you see how everything that she turned into white gets absorbed to her to turn into that monster which was destroyed with the church of light.

Idoreview said:
Is that event from episode 1?

No, it's not from this episode and I'm not really sure why he brought that in.

Btw, @Lab_Rat_0978 no need to compare him to Amber Heard or whatever, actually that comparison doesn't make sense, try to not act that rude ok?
Jun 15, 2022 12:32 PM
Dec 2019
Lab_Rat_0978 said:
@Idoreview

seriously?

she still stabbed the white girl to death but it didn't enough to kill her, she revived herself but then archbishop orwell pulled one of anti-pure concept spell [the pseudo chruch] on her,
killed her for good

@Sekirodiealotoft

@Ionliosite2

what do you guys think? I wonder how could someone overlook too many stuff in Episode 1 alone like this?

That's what i wanna know. How could they overlook such an important detail? They didn't watch more than 1 to 4 ep because they keep saying the show doesn't explain anything.
Jun 17, 2022 2:07 AM
Apr 2017
Sekirodiealotoft said:
Lab_Rat_0978 said:
@Idoreview

seriously?

killed her for good

@Sekirodiealotoft

@Ionliosite2

That's what i wanna know. How could they overlook such an important detail? They didn't watch more than 1 to 4 ep because they keep saying the show doesn't explain anything.

it was easy, because they didn't see how the film was shown but still said they saw it. like how people come to the cinema to watch a horror movie but close their eyes from start to finish, but when someone asks if he watched it, he says yes he did.
Jun 17, 2022 4:30 AM

Feb 2017
@Ionliosite2

it makes perfect sense tho

every time Johnny Depp's lawyer asked Amber Heard relevant questions.....she always failed to answer em, 9.9/10

but when it comes to irrelevant details, such as "her dog stepped on a bee"
she managed to remember it no problemo

its just that weird
Lab_Rat_0978Jun 17, 2022 4:35 AM
Jun 17, 2022 4:45 AM

Feb 2017
LS_11 said:
Sekirodiealotoft said:

it was easy, because they didn't see how the film was shown but still said they saw it. like how people come to the cinema to watch a horror movie but close their eyes from start to finish, but when someone asks if he watched it, he says yes he did.

we could cover our eyes yea however....

surely they could still hear some....things just fine, right?

I mean
the three ways battle;
the white girl vs flare vs archbishop sounded too noticeable to be overlooked, right?

dont tell me they went of their way shoving butt plugs in their ears too??

pardon me,
I couldn't bear this ridiculousness lol without making ridiculous remarks in return lol
Jun 21, 2022 3:11 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Oh so it really goes the same way Munou na Nana started xD pretty interesting so far especially with the main girl's condition and job into that society to exterminate the ones that have that OP kind of power now I wonder what will happens with the 2nd reincarnated girl
Jun 23, 2022 7:54 AM
Oct 2020
Sorry, but come on the dude had the power to nullify anything, he should have had the power to nullify his injury, or even better from what I saw he nullifies shit instantly so as soon as the knife was swung at him he sould have killed her or some shit. I watched about 400-450 anime series and only droped 4 (this is the 5th one), some of them were painfull to watch but this one i just couldn't watch for this one reason, they could have given him any other power that would make sense but naaah we wil give him power to litteraly nullify things and then not use it to nullify death but the bitch that can heal injuries can. FFS
Memel0rd187Jun 23, 2022 7:59 AM
Jun 23, 2022 12:56 PM

Jan 2021
Memel0rd187 said:
Sorry, but come on the dude had the power to nullify anything, he should have had the power to nullify his injury, or even better from what I saw he nullifies shit instantly so as soon as the knife was swung at him he sould have killed her or some shit. I watched about 400-450 anime series and only droped 4 (this is the 5th one), some of them were painfull to watch but this one i just couldn't watch for this one reason, they could have given him any other power that would make sense but naaah we wil give him power to litteraly nullify things and then not use it to nullify death but the bitch that can heal injuries can. FFS

Ok, did you see that he pretty much just discored how to use his power? Also, he didn't saw Menou swinging her knife since when he turned back the knife was pretty much already in his head.

Btw, if you know that Akari could recover from it I hope you also payed attention that she has time powers and not just "healing".
Jun 23, 2022 1:19 PM
Oct 2020
Ionliosite2 said:
Memel0rd187 said:

Ok, did you see that he pretty much just discored how to use his power? Also, he didn't saw Menou swinging her knife since when he turned back the knife was pretty much already in his head.

Btw, if you know that Akari could recover from it I hope you also payed attention that she has time powers and not just "healing".
nope dropped it, also he turned around before she even swung, and he has the power to and i quote "nullify everything",not saying that he shouldn't have died i doubt that an average highschool boy has better reflexes than a trained assassin but he has the power to nullify anything so he can nullify his injuries, and knife to the skull isn't instant death so he had enough time to cast it.
Jun 23, 2022 1:31 PM

Jan 2021
Memel0rd187 said:
Ionliosite2 said:

nope dropped it, also he turned around before she even swung, and he has the power to and i quote "nullify everything",not saying that he shouldn't have died i doubt that an average highschool boy has better reflexes than a trained assassin but he has the power to nullify anything so he can nullify his injuries, and knife to the skull isn't instant death so he had enough time to cast it.

I don't mind that you dropped it, I won't force you to watch it if you don't want to. Again, he literally just discovered his power, how was he going to use it for something like nullifying his own death? I doubt he knew how to do that. Instant no, but again, he barely knew his powers, it'll be fast enough.
Jun 23, 2022 1:32 PM
Oct 2020
Ionliosite2 said:
Memel0rd187 said:

I don't mind that you dropped it, I won't force you to watch it if you don't want to. Again, he literally just discovered his power, how was he going to use it for something like nullifying his own death? I doubt he knew how to do that. Instant no, but again, he barely knew his powers, it'll be fast enough.

Yet the girl knew how to cast it immediently.
Edit: she was also stabbed Air assault style (assassin creed) which means ther subclavian artery was pierced so that would be more fatal than the knife trough the head.
Memel0rd187Jun 23, 2022 1:46 PM
Jun 23, 2022 2:20 PM

Feb 2017
Memel0rd187 said:
Ionliosite2 said:

Edit: she was also stabbed Air assault style (assassin creed) which means ther subclavian artery was pierced so that would be more fatal than the knife trough the head.

menou could've easily used her scripture to kill the boy again

it also happened to the white girl in episode 1,
flare killed her but she revived herself archbishop orwell proceeded to cast one of the spells in her scripture to purify the white girl to death

also fyi
the boy didnt have the ability to "null everything,"
when he "erased" the wall and the roof
the space around em didnt get afflicted at all

menou could still approach him, took his corpse and buried him in the backyard

had he truly erased the wall and the roof conceptually,
all the concepts of wall and roof would've also gotten erased in the world

or at the very least
you wouldn't be able to repair the wall and the roof in that church cuz they got erased conceptually

but nope,
the space didnt get erased nothing truly got erased
it's either the boy pure concept had certain limitations
or it simply couldn't erase things on conceptual level yet

or myb its similar to the situation where

holy mages can easily resurrect other people but when they get killed they cant revive themselves,
they still need other holy mages to revive em
Jun 23, 2022 2:31 PM
Oct 2020
Lab_Rat_0978 said:
Memel0rd187 said:

flare killed her but she revived herself archbishop orwell proceeded to cast one of the spells in her scripture to purify the white girl to death

also fyi

or at the very least
you wouldn't be able to repair the wall and the roof in that church cuz they got erased conceptually

but nope,

holy mages can easily resurrect other people but when they get killed they cant revive themselves,
dude the spell(at least in English) is called nullify - dictionary meaning of it is invalidate or cancel out not erase, wtf are you talking about. Also if he cant use his power post mortum how can the girl do it?
Jun 23, 2022 3:30 PM

Jan 2021
Memel0rd187 said:
Ionliosite2 said:

Yeah, the girl knows because, well, it is a spoiler from episode 6 so I don't think I can say it here, but she knows how to use her powers, yes.
Jun 23, 2022 5:04 PM

Feb 2017
Memel0rd187 said:
Lab_Rat_0978 said:

also fyi

or at the very least

but nope,

dude the spell(at least in English) is called nullify - dictionary meaning of it is invalidate or cancel out not erase, wtf are you talking about. Also if he cant use his power post mortum how can the girl do it?

so
youre gonna just take the word "nullify" with a grain of salt?
without taking the feats that the boy did into consideration at all?

do you even comprehend what feats are?

genius

lmao and you also have no idea there are at least 3 types of conceptual manipulation

go educate yourself
Jun 23, 2022 6:40 PM
Oct 2020
Lab_Rat_0978 said:
Memel0rd187 said:

so

genius

lmao and you also have no idea there are at least 3 types of conceptual manipulation

go educate yourself

Yeah I dunno what you mean by feats, the only meaning I remember are acomplisment, achievement, translation to my language didn't say anything else, I doubt that you meant the dnd feats but in case you are here are all the subcategories of nullification and negation i found: Capability Suppression, Impairment Calling, Life-Force Inhibition, Meta Power Negation, Power Negation Field. You should know that I wasn't educated in an english speaking country, so the word nullify could mean also something else in the more specified field like psychology, which could be relevant in this case, because you are refering to the concept of manipulation. Now then if feats are acomplishments and you are thinking that his type of conceptual manipulation is destruction of ideas because he showed that, some of his feats were putting out a hand in the direction of a certain object, and putting hands between a threat and himself and idea destruction as you pointed out in your last quote (I should point out that he could maybe have erased the sub idea of that particular roof and that particular wall) why didn't he kill the assassin the same way he destroyed the wall, he is manipulating the concept of matter. Another thing you said is that "holy mages can easily resurrect other people but when they get killed they cant revive themselves, they still need other holy mages to revive em" I'm guessing that you are refering to the isekai'd people as holy mages because you were responding to my comment in which the agument only fitthat the boy could nullify the injuries, but that then contradicts itself because the girl revived herself. In the end I might be reading too much into what you wanted to say and a 6.90 rated anime that I dropped because it was annoying ain't worth arguing in a field of study I got a b in 7 to 8 years ago and never really got interested in, also I doubt that the writer was like " hmmm yes I shouldn't forget about the concept of manipulation that would be unacceptable" because again the anime seems to be lack other things than just that one thing that happened.
P.S.
"so youre gonna just take the word "nullify" with a grain of salt?"
Yes I am.
I dont know how long you are watching anime, but you should know that if you think that some word doesn't fit you are probably correct. Japanese language is usually translated by context because kanji have more than one meaning or they just dont use the letters. Examples of the latter are Western names with letter L in them like Leo but Japanese don't have the letter L so they just use R and then it is Reo but the translators can be lazy aka "want to keep it as close to the original as possible" so they just write it the same. Also why are you trying to offend me by talking like you are a part of some high class society, dude you are arguing with a stranger on a forum of a low to mid grade anime there is nothing high class about this, using a genious in sarcastic tone as a insult, go back to 2000's you posh prick.
Memel0rd187Jun 23, 2022 6:47 PM
Jun 24, 2022 8:00 AM

Jul 2015
Poor kid, treated like trash and when he finally discovers some cool powers he gets killed.

Interesting so far with the whole isekaied people unintentionally being the bad guys.

Jun 24, 2022 9:33 AM

Jan 2021
Memel0rd187 said:
Lab_Rat_0978 said:

so

genius

go educate yourself

Yeah I dunno what you mean by feats, the only meaning I remember are acomplisment, achievement, translation to my language didn't say anything else, I doubt that you meant the dnd feats but in case you are here are all the subcategories of nullification and negation i found: Capability Suppression, Impairment Calling, Life-Force Inhibition, Meta Power Negation, Power Negation Field. You should know that I wasn't educated in an english speaking country, so the word nullify could mean also something else in the more specified field like psychology, which could be relevant in this case, because you are refering to the concept of manipulation. Now then if feats are acomplishments and you are thinking that his type of conceptual manipulation is destruction of ideas because he showed that, some of his feats were putting out a hand in the direction of a certain object, and putting hands between a threat and himself and idea destruction as you pointed out in your last quote (I should point out that he could maybe have erased the sub idea of that particular roof and that particular wall) why didn't he kill the assassin the same way he destroyed the wall, he is manipulating the concept of matter. Another thing you said is that "holy mages can easily resurrect other people but when they get killed they cant revive themselves, they still need other holy mages to revive em" I'm guessing that you are refering to the isekai'd people as holy mages because you were responding to my comment in which the agument only fitthat the boy could nullify the injuries, but that then contradicts itself because the girl revived herself.

Ok, I'm not going to answer all of that. Feats are basically the stuff the person has done with a power, like if a person uses fire that burns at 1000c you can't assume he can reach beyond that because we weren't told or shown that he can.

He didn't kill Menou (the assassin) because 1. He completely trusted in her 2. He didn't know he was going to kill her; basically, once he realized what was happening he already got a knife in his head and was still confused about what just happened.

Contradict itself? Because of the girl? As I said above the girl knows how to use her powers unlike the boy, I just can't particualary explain why because guess what? That's an spoiler for episode 6 and we are in an episode 1 thread where the very same rules says I shouldn't be talking beyond this episode. This isn't an inconsistency at all if you reach far enough, which I know you won't because you dropped the series.
Jun 24, 2022 10:04 AM
Oct 2020
Ionliosite2 said:
Memel0rd187 said:

Yeah I dunno what you mean by feats, the only meaning I remember are acomplisment, achievement, translation to my language didn't say anything else, I doubt that you meant the dnd feats but in case you are here are all the subcategories of nullification and negation i found: Capability Suppression, Impairment Calling, Life-Force Inhibition, Meta Power Negation, Power Negation Field. You should know that I wasn't educated in an english speaking country, so the word nullify could mean also something else in the more specified field like psychology, which could be relevant in this case, because you are refering to the concept of manipulation. Now then if feats are acomplishments and you are thinking that his type of conceptual manipulation is destruction of ideas because he showed that, some of his feats were putting out a hand in the direction of a certain object, and putting hands between a threat and himself and idea destruction as you pointed out in your last quote (I should point out that he could maybe have erased the sub idea of that particular roof and that particular wall) why didn't he kill the assassin the same way he destroyed the wall, he is manipulating the concept of matter. Another thing you said is that "holy mages can easily resurrect other people but when they get killed they cant revive themselves, they still need other holy mages to revive em" I'm guessing that you are refering to the isekai'd people as holy mages because you were responding to my comment in which the agument only fitthat the boy could nullify the injuries, but that then contradicts itself because the girl revived herself.

Ok, I'm not going to answer all of that. Feats are basically the stuff the person has done with a power, like if a person uses fire that burns at 1000c you can't assume he can reach beyond that because we weren't told or shown that he can.

He didn't kill Menou (the assassin) because 1. He completely trusted in her 2. He didn't know he was going to kill her; basically, once he realized what was happening he already got a knife in his head and was still confused about what just happened.

Contradict itself? Because of the girl? As I said above the girl knows how to use her powers unlike the boy, I just can't particualary explain why because guess what? That's an spoiler for episode 6 and we are in an episode 1 thread where the very same rules says I shouldn't be talking beyond this episode. This isn't an inconsistency at all if you reach far enough, which I know you won't because you dropped the series.

I wasn't talking about you, you didn't contradict yourself he did, also I know that he didn't kill her because he had trust in her, I was just pointing out to him that using feats is useless because he showed his destructive powers, and with what he showed of his insticts he probably should have killed her even if he was near death. My man went into a ramble about conceptual manipulation on a myanimelist forum of a bad to average rated anime, while i just wanted to say that the first one and a half episode don't explain enough and aren't interesting enough for a large number of people to continue watching.
Jun 24, 2022 6:24 PM

Feb 2021
What is happening?! How can that man which I though the main character is already dead XD

This one really surprised me :)

Getting interesting in how the story is gonna be in the next episode

The animation is very good too!
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jun 24, 2022 8:17 PM

Feb 2017
@Memel0rd187

I dont know how long you are watching anime,

you should've asked yourself first lol

how long have you been watching anime?

For example:

1. ever heard of chibaku tensei from naruto shippuden?
chibaku tensei means catastrophic Planetary construction or Planetary devastation. it sounds cool looking name and all but
is chibaku tensei's destructive capacity truly on Planetary level? its Proven by Feats that chibaku tensei is nowhere near Planetary level,
its not even on a continent level, even EoS Sasuke's chibaku tensei is barely on multiple cities level

2. Ichigo's signature move from bleach, getsuga tensho.
getsuga tensho means moon fang Heaven-Piercer but
Can the Heaven really get pierced by this technique tho?

3. Vegeta's signature move from DBZ, Big Bang Attack. Can it truly cause a freaking Big Bang tho? its Proven by Feats that Big Bang Attack is not a legit Big Bang that can obliterate zillions of stars in the universe

4. Ainz Ooal Gown from overlord,
one of his spells is literally called Black Hole but
does this Black Hole have the same traits as regular Black Hole in space tho? its proven by Feats that Ainz's Black Hole is NOT a legit Black Hole that can DEVOUR everything including planets and stars

another example from Ainz,
will be his Heal magic or Healing potion. its literally called HEAL but can it also Heal broken equipments? such as; broken sword, shield, armor etc? lol

Feats matter a lot in power scaling

Only ignorant poople like you who would simply take things with a grain of salt. Conveniently assumed the boy could nullify anything just cuz its called nullify. if you dont want to educate yourself,
go watch more anime
Lab_Rat_0978Jun 24, 2022 9:26 PM
Jun 24, 2022 8:48 PM

Feb 2017
@Memel0rd187

I mentioned how conceptual manipulation works cuz

based on how fine looking the space around the boy,
nothing gets nullified,
only the Roof that gets nullified

iF his power works on conceptual level
there will be nothingness around the boy's corpse

this Feat showcases
an obvious limitation to "nullify" power of his

thats why I said above,
there are several limitations to the boy power/ pure concept.
nullify doesnt represent nullify in a true sense, at least Not Yet. the lost ones can get stronger and stronger over time after all,
I bet you dont even know about that part either

go rewatch episode 1
Jun 25, 2022 7:56 PM
Dec 2019
Memel0rd187 said:
Ionliosite2 said:

I wasn't talking about you, you didn't contradict yourself he did, also I know that he didn't kill her because he had trust in her, I was just pointing out to him that using feats is useless because he showed his destructive powers, and with what he showed of his insticts he probably should have killed her even if he was near death. My man went into a ramble about conceptual manipulation on a myanimelist forum of a bad to average rated anime, while i just wanted to say that the first one and a half episode don't explain enough and aren't interesting enough for a large number of people to continue watching.
It's interesting, it's just that people can't handle not being able to self-insert for once.
Jun 26, 2022 6:44 AM

Feb 2017
Sekirodiealotoft said:
Memel0rd187 said:

It's interesting, it's just that people can't handle not being able to self-insert for once.

the dude claimed, "a half of episode 1 dont explain enough" lol
easily one of the most delusional bs Ive seen in a while
Jun 26, 2022 7:21 PM
Dec 2019
Lab_Rat_0978 said:
Sekirodiealotoft said:

the dude claimed, "a half of episode 1 dont explain enough" lol
easily one of the most delusional bs Ive seen in a while
it's worst take I've seen in months
Jul 1, 2022 11:51 AM

Nov 2018
why is everyone on this forum so attached to loser MC's lol....just goes to show what kind of people they are IRL
Jul 3, 2022 3:29 AM

Apr 2020
I would've much preferred watching an anime about the guy with the void power thingy than about a weak girl killing isekaied people just because "they're stronger than her" so they are all scared..
I don't know how signatures work

Jul 3, 2022 10:49 AM

Jan 2021
EstebanOD said:
I would've much preferred watching an anime about the guy with the void power thingy than about a weak girl killing isekaied people just because "they're stronger than her" so they are all scared..

Em... did we watch the same show? They don't kill them because "they are stronger", if you watched the first episode you should have gotten that they are a danger because they can get out of control just like the girl destroying Menou's town because she couldn't control her powers.
Jul 5, 2022 4:30 AM

Apr 2020
Ionliosite2 said:
EstebanOD said:

Em... did we watch the same show? They don't kill them because "they are stronger", if you watched the first episode you should have gotten that they are a danger because they can get out of control just like the girl destroying Menou's town because she couldn't control her powers.

That religious girl says it herself at the beginning that they are random people yet they're wayy more powerful than her, in a tone indicating a sense of jealousy .
I don't know how signatures work

Jul 8, 2022 5:37 AM

Jan 2020
I was going through, looking at stuff to watch this season and ended up backtracking to last season to see if I overlooked anything. This looked neat, so I figured I'd go ahead and binge it.

That seemed like a pretty strong first episode, the concept is different, and interesting.

I do feel a bit bad for the "Lost Ones." Granted that first boy was showing some signs of, potentially, being a fairly dangerous villain, but I'm sure not everyone is a potential threat. So it's hard to really side completely with the Faust. Also, since they seem to be a monotheistic religion, I almost want to dislike them out of principle.

I kind of thought Menou was going to end up being a Lost One herself, but if she was found at such a young age in a village, I have to reconsider that. Though, I guess there is no rule saying that even a baby couldn't be isekai'd. It'd be interesting if it ended up being her power that made everything in the village white.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Aug 9, 2022 6:06 PM
Mar 2021
bad introduction dropped it instantly...
Aug 26, 2022 11:24 AM
Jul 2018
Oh wow, I thought that guy who got the pure concept skill "Nullification" was the main character lmao! Too bad he got killed. Imagine if he lived longer and the executioner failed to kill! It would've wiped the world!
Aug 27, 2022 5:51 PM
Jan 2022
Seems like an interesting concept. I wonder where it'll go from here. I have so many questions about this world.
Aug 27, 2022 9:00 PM
Mar 2022
They killed the poor kid
Sep 15, 2022 3:07 PM

Mar 2013
Talentless nana withouth the strategy, and look like the mc to turn hypocrite in a single next episode...
Sep 19, 2022 11:39 PM
Apr 2013
I normally don't give out verdicts after watching one episode, but the first episode of this show was a torture to watch. Slow, sluggish, cliched, poor character development....its as if the makers of this anime thought throwing in all the great ingredients in one pot would make a delicious meal..... the story has no depth... the characters are so generic nothing unique or interesting about them... and the way they introduce Menou, ofc you are bound to dislike the protagonist from the get go... hence dropped this mess of a show.
Sep 26, 2022 2:27 PM
Jan 2022
Great first episode, this show is special
Sep 29, 2022 8:44 PM
Feb 2018
Munou No Nana, but the guy is actually dead in here.
Sep 30, 2022 7:41 PM
Sep 2022
Okay, I’m writing this to prevent another “Redo of Healer” travesty.

The female MC is a butcher who murders innocent people.

She actually helped the male character develop his latent power, then stabbed him in the neck.

And no, this isn’t Re:Zero where the male character comes back to life.

He’s DEAD.

And the MC isn’t protecting the public, she hunts innocent people because actual BAD people are too dangerous.

It’s just my opinion, but I THINK we should have standards.

Like, no murdering innocent people.
Nov 10, 2022 10:52 AM
Jun 2022
Lab_Rat_0978 said:
@Memel0rd187

I dont know how long you are watching anime,

you should've asked yourself first lol

how long have you been watching anime?

For example:

1. ever heard of chibaku tensei from naruto shippuden?
chibaku tensei means catastrophic Planetary construction or Planetary devastation. it sounds cool looking name and all but
is chibaku tensei's destructive capacity truly on Planetary level? its Proven by Feats that chibaku tensei is nowhere near Planetary level,
its not even on a continent level, even EoS Sasuke's chibaku tensei is barely on multiple cities level

2. Ichigo's signature move from bleach, getsuga tensho.
getsuga tensho means moon fang Heaven-Piercer but
Can the Heaven really get pierced by this technique tho?

3. Vegeta's signature move from DBZ, Big Bang Attack. Can it truly cause a freaking Big Bang tho? its Proven by Feats that Big Bang Attack is not a legit Big Bang that can obliterate zillions of stars in the universe

4. Ainz Ooal Gown from overlord,
one of his spells is literally called Black Hole but
does this Black Hole have the same traits as regular Black Hole in space tho? its proven by Feats that Ainz's Black Hole is NOT a legit Black Hole that can DEVOUR everything including planets and stars

another example from Ainz,
will be his Heal magic or Healing potion. its literally called HEAL but can it also Heal broken equipments? such as; broken sword, shield, armor etc? lol

Feats matter a lot in power scaling

Only ignorant poople like you who would simply take things with a grain of salt. Conveniently assumed the boy could nullify anything just cuz its called nullify. if you dont want to educate yourself,
go watch more anime

lmao stop posting forever please.
Dec 3, 2022 7:22 PM
Dec 2022
Aku hanya tidak suka saja dengan yang seperti ini... Tidak seperti isekai yang lainnya tapi susah bagi saya yang mencintai Zero to Hero 🤡
Jan 2, 2023 7:53 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
I have returned to the great Spring 2022 to check this out, which is a show I wanted to watch but didn’t quite make my list, and I hate that I had to remember a certain anime youtuber’s first impressions video on this because I already knew the “Isekai protagonist” dies lol. But I gotta say even knowing that this does a good job at making you think he’s the MC, he’s the first character you see and is immediately relatable, and of course Menou played the role of the beautiful maiden that guides the MC really well, of course that was part of the act tho lol.

I do think she could have helped him use his powers for good or keep him ignorant to his powers so he could stay alive but I do understand killing him outright, especially since it seemed the power immediately went to his head and there was also that flashback of the girl that wiped out a city of people unintentionally, still a shame to see the innocent lad go lol. The twist did its job tho, I am really intrigued by this first episode and I’m excited to see where it goes, it looks like it gets pretty wild from those OP visuals accompanied by the fantastic Mili which I was not expecting, and the show has some nice art and animation too. Glad to finally hit this one after not getting to watch it as part of my Spring 2022 anime season.
TheColonel76Jan 2, 2023 8:13 PM
Feb 22, 2023 5:58 AM
Feb 2023
sucki suck sucki suck sucki suck
Apr 1, 2023 6:22 PM
Aug 2021
"Overall, it was an overwhelming disappointment. The moment they killed the kid and the reason behind the killings. It basically killed the desire to even watch it. "

this comment from YouTube is a good summory about this whole Anime.

My Take: This is dogshit, Story 5/10, Character is 3/10, can't relate to Protagonist
May 5, 2023 9:53 PM
Apr 2023
RobertBobert said:
KitsuYurikano said:

yes, it's inmmature but it's the truth hihiha

This time the girl won hshshsh

Its really need for me to explain why continuing immature behavior will only reinforce the impression of your immaturity?

Actually all female cast here is not the problem, problem is the guy she killed was more innocent than guilty and did not deserve a knife. If he was a douche most guys would have just rolled with it. This just makes the mc a bi*ch by episode one. This anime is like nana, an asshole mc protected by plot armour. If the immortal chic was mc this would have been much better, though she is kinda lacking a brain
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »

More topics from this board

» This Anime deserves a 2nd season!!

MarekPPP - Aug 31

10 by zIlverKitsune »»
Oct 6, 5:51 AM

Poll: » Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2022

132 by MarekPPP »»
Aug 31, 1:40 PM

» This Anime doesn't deserve to get a new season!!

Rezelix112 - Jul 20

15 by MarekPPP »»
Aug 31, 11:22 AM

Poll: » Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 6, 2022

136 by AW_Flister »»
Aug 9, 6:15 PM

Poll: » Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2022

108 by Muow »»
Jun 5, 6:32 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.