Aug 31, 4:50 PM

Jan 2018
Lamu is better than lain xD
(Character limit)
Aug 31, 8:47 PM
May 2012
_You suffer from depersonalization.
_You had a difficult adolescence.
_You had an adolescence in the late '90s - early 2000s with the advent of PCs and the Internet.
_You are a computer geek.
If you don't identify with any of these things, Lain it is not for you.
You don't understand it and you can't appreciate it and it's completely understandable there's nothing wrong with that.
Aug 31, 11:46 PM
Apr 2024
Reply to Hikinekomori
_You suffer from depersonalization.
_You had a difficult adolescence.
_You had an adolescence in the late '90s - early 2000s with the advent of PCs and the Internet.
_You are a computer geek.
If you don't identify with any of these things, Lain it is not for you.
You don't understand it and you can't appreciate it and it's completely understandable there's nothing wrong with that.
@Hikinekomori I don't have 3 of those stuff and still appreciate the show, being born in a age where the internet is commonplace actually made watching Lain be more interesting
Sep 1, 12:32 AM

Nov 2019
Lain is one of my favorites though... :'(
Don't let others ruin things for you. Even if a toxic fan pisses in your cereal, you could just get another bowl of cereal.
The 50 Anime You Should Watch Before You Die
Sep 1, 2:26 PM

Jun 2019
I mean, it's close to the top for me. It's #6 in my overall Top 50 and one of only seven 10/10s I've handed out to different series compared to hundreds of others without that distinction.

I will say though that from among the series which are sometimes grouped together and compared as like a thematic trinity or unofficial trilogy, I do slightly prefer Haibane Renmei (also one of my handful of 10/10s and three places higher in rank, at #3 in my Top 50), just because I prefer facing these existential life or death, meaning of life questions and identity crisis in a cozy timeless countryside setting and small town at the edge of the world versus cyberpunk cyberspace hellscape leaking into a modern city.
Sep 1, 2:46 PM

Aug 2016
everything in your top 10 is a snooze
:v
Sep 2, 5:28 AM

Jul 2024
“Welcome to the Wired, where it's the only anime that matters. Because in the Wired, everything is Lain-tastic! Just a friendly reminder from your favorite digital goddess"
Sep 2, 7:00 AM
Apr 2024
Reply to RainyEvenings
“Welcome to the Wired, where it's the only anime that matters. Because in the Wired, everything is Lain-tastic! Just a friendly reminder from your favorite digital goddess"
@RainyEvenings why can I imagine someone saying it in Lain if things went differently?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Anime Topic

GoldenCash - 33 minutes ago

6 by Coaghim »»
1 minute ago

» What is your favourite befriending moments?

SgtBateMan - Sep 10

21 by Potter889 »»
12 minutes ago

» Korean Anime?

MoonPhos - Jul 13, 2019

25 by traed »»
13 minutes ago

» ☀️Summer'24: OP/ ED of the season & discussion

nirererin - 4 hours ago

26 by ProGoddess »»
24 minutes ago

» Average Isekai shows are like... podcasts?

RudeRedis - Yesterday

14 by luffysenchou »»
60 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.