Forum Settings
Forums

Remark positively about the anime you detest

New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Yesterday, 2:38 AM

Dec 2020
Reply to nirererin
@e5892 what are you saying? I know it's your choice still... but I like what are the thing/s you dislike about nichijou?
@nirererin well, It doesn't start from and advantagious position by having no plot, more importantly i found the jokes insufferable
Yesterday, 2:41 AM

Jul 2023
Reply to e5892
@nirererin well, It doesn't start from and advantagious position by having no plot, more importantly i found the jokes insufferable
@e5892 I think you aren't fan of sol or episodic sol. that's the only thing I got from your comments.

Yesterday, 2:45 AM

Dec 2020
Reply to nirererin
@e5892 I think you aren't fan of sol or episodic sol. that's the only thing I got from your comments.
@nirererin It genuinely feels like you are trying to invalidate my opinion on nichijou by saying "you Just aren't a fan of sol" besides nichijou isn't a sol, Its a comedy, and as a comedy It failed for me. It wasn't funny, It was stupid
Yesterday, 2:51 AM

Jul 2023
Reply to e5892
@nirererin It genuinely feels like you are trying to invalidate my opinion on nichijou by saying "you Just aren't a fan of sol" besides nichijou isn't a sol, Its a comedy, and as a comedy It failed for me. It wasn't funny, It was stupid
@e5892 well, that's not my intention at the first place, but it somehow sounds like that, and I am not gonna deny that.
e5892 said:
nichijou isn't a sol, Its a comedy, and as a comedy

and yeah, it is comedy but it also a sol anime, for reference nichijou = an ordinary life, which is called sol at some degree even if you don't want to agree.
e5892 said:
It failed for me. It wasn't funny, It was stupid

I don't want to repeat myself.

Yesterday, 3:10 AM

Dec 2020
Reply to nirererin
@e5892 well, that's not my intention at the first place, but it somehow sounds like that, and I am not gonna deny that.
e5892 said:
nichijou isn't a sol, Its a comedy, and as a comedy

and yeah, it is comedy but it also a sol anime, for reference nichijou = an ordinary life, which is called sol at some degree even if you don't want to agree.
e5892 said:
It failed for me. It wasn't funny, It was stupid

I don't want to repeat myself.
@nirererin you would be fight of i didn't like saiki kusuo no psi NaN, which Is in the same category as nichijou
Yesterday, 3:21 AM

Jul 2023
Reply to e5892
@nirererin you would be fight of i didn't like saiki kusuo no psi NaN, which Is in the same category as nichijou
@e5892 actually didn't watch that yet... so, not going to fight lol. But did you watch lucky star, (same genre, same studio, same humor).

Yesterday, 3:31 AM

Dec 2020
Reply to nirererin
@e5892 actually didn't watch that yet... so, not going to fight lol. But did you watch lucky star, (same genre, same studio, same humor).
@nirererin not really, maybe someday i'll try
Yesterday, 3:31 AM

May 2021
Reply to nirererin
@nirererin
Bro Saiki K is actually one of the most hilarious shit Iv ever seen. Iv never seen Nichijou but Ik they are all pretty slice of life. U should try it.
Yesterday, 3:46 AM

Jul 2023
Zimmu said:
@nirererin
Bro Saiki K is actually one of the most hilarious shit Iv ever seen. Iv never seen Nichijou but Ik they are all pretty slice of life. U should try it.

yeah, it's in my planning list and also planning to start it soon :)

Yesterday, 3:54 AM
Walpurgis

May 2023
Another has a kind of interesting concept.
Ergo Proxy uses Paranoid Android, a good song.
Yesterday, 5:07 AM

Mar 2008
I cant really think of any I hate since I dont hate watch.
Yesterday, 5:30 AM

Jul 2023
@KeepCalmAndMal
Let me guess-

Yesterday, 5:32 AM

Jul 2021
Panty & Stocking had some great character design with regards to the primary two heroines. And Gainax worked their magic as they always do. The western style the series implements is also interesting as a chance of pace from traditional otaku media.
Yesterday, 5:38 AM

Mar 2023
Eminence in the shadow has good animation
Yesterday, 5:43 AM

Sep 2016
Euphoria has an interesting concept.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Yesterday, 5:44 AM

Jul 2023
@KeepCalmAndMal lol RGB that was the great clue I ever saw!!

Yesterday, 5:45 AM

Jul 2023
Reply to Katakiki
Eminence in the shadow has good animation
@Katakiki also a good parody of itself lol

Yesterday, 5:47 AM

Jul 2023
Reply to Zarutaku
Euphoria has an interesting concept.
@Zarutaku it's my 6 or 7 time I saw you mentioning Euphoria... even I also remember the show's name without watch it, lol

Yesterday, 5:51 AM

Sep 2016
Reply to nirererin
@Zarutaku it's my 6 or 7 time I saw you mentioning Euphoria... even I also remember the show's name without watch it, lol
@nirererin Because it's the most detestable and disgusting anime I have seen so far.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Yesterday, 5:53 AM

Jul 2023
Reply to Zarutaku
@nirererin Because it's the most detestable and disgusting anime I have seen so far.
@Zarutaku and you are making this point really clear nd aloud lol

Yesterday, 5:57 AM

Dec 2020
Mob Psycho closes every character arc and plot line in a satisfying way and the final fight of the 2nd season was actually great.
Golden Boy has one of the single funniest scenes ever in the middle of the 3rd ep where I almost cried of laughter.
"Those words are meant for those that dare defy god's final warning... An epigraph of their stubbornness"
- Maho Hiyajo (Steins;Gate 0)
Yesterday, 5:57 AM

Dec 2020
Mob Psycho closes every character arc and plot line in a satisfying way and the final fight of the 2nd season was actually great.
Golden Boy has one of the single funniest scenes ever in the middle of the 3rd ep where I almost cried of laughter.
"Those words are meant for those that dare defy god's final warning... An epigraph of their stubbornness"
Yesterday, 6:09 AM

Mar 2012
Kyo Kara Maoh is an anime that truly deserves to be flushed down the toilet but the perfect character Conrad exists in it.
Yesterday, 6:08 AM

Mar 2012
Kyo Kara Maoh is an anime that truly deserves to be flushed down the toilet but the perfect character Conrad exists in it.
Yesterday, 7:05 AM

Jul 2023
Reply to DarkFirefly72
DarkFirefly72 said:

Yeah, character arcs are more interesting or satisfying to watch more than the arc on claws.

DarkFirefly72 said:

I forgot actually what's happened in the ep 3... is it the episode of a dark skin swim instructor or ramen restaurant?

Yesterday, 7:27 AM

May 2021
Madoka Magica's aesthetic is very well put together giving it the perfect eerie vibe that'd compliment any great psychological thriller

unfortunately there was nothing to compliment
Yesterday, 8:20 AM

Jan 2021
https://myanimelist.net/anime/56230/Jiisan_Baasan_Wakagaeru

It had a joke in episode 1 that made me smirk a bit.
spiritual successor of lord rothchild.
Yesterday, 9:12 AM

Jul 2013
The designs of the girls are pretty sexy (Seven Mortal Sins)

Yesterday, 9:23 AM

Jul 2013
Sorry, but there is no anime I detest. And if I detest something, I wouldn't be watching it, in the first place.
Yesterday, 9:29 AM
Realist & Loner

Jan 2024
https://myanimelist.net/anime/40845/Marudase_Kintarou

At least they made it stick

Edi: No hate though, I will never hate on something someone else might like, rather discomfort.
EcchiOtakuGalYesterday, 9:43 AM
Yesterday, 9:36 AM

Nov 2018
Mahoutsukai no Yome (The Ancient Magus' Bride) [edit: though detest is a strong word; there are just animes I will never touch again]
It's one of the two anime that I respect for being fantasy for the sake of fantasy (instead of enabling more fitting stories or pretty pictures).
"I don't know everything, I only know what the internet knows." - Definitely not best girl.
"To ask is a moment's shame. Not to, lifelong." - I quoted with a posed look.
Yesterday, 9:54 AM

Jul 2023
Reply to DesuMaiden
Sorry, but there is no anime I detest. And if I detest something, I wouldn't be watching it, in the first place.
@DesuMaiden I only watch a season of Tokyo revenger which I detest or hate from the deepest part of my heart. And after that s1 I never touch that cow shit ever. So, yeah.
DesuMaiden said:
I wouldn't be watching it, in the first place.

But as you said, isn't it unrealistic? Because if you don't try a thing then how can u tell that you like or not... don't know kinda unsettling for me, maybe it's normal for that you can foresaw a content without watch or try it...

Yesterday, 9:54 AM

Jun 2024
Some of the characters look amazing, I guess.
Yesterday, 10:11 AM

Jul 2023
Reply to ShinyLotus
Mahoutsukai no Yome (The Ancient Magus' Bride) [edit: though detest is a strong word; there are just animes I will never touch again]
It's one of the two anime that I respect for being fantasy for the sake of fantasy (instead of enabling more fitting stories or pretty pictures).
@ShinyLotus
ShinyLotus said:
though detest is a strong word; there are just animes I will never touch again]

Not going to deny that detest is a little bit of a strong word... but my pov, when I made this thread was like if I have to say something positive about an anime that I can't stand at all, then what I would say. But it's not like I am entirely right or anything.

Yesterday, 1:04 PM

Dec 2020
Reply to nirererin
DarkFirefly72 said:

Yeah, character arcs are more interesting or satisfying to watch more than the arc on claws.

DarkFirefly72 said:

I forgot actually what's happened in the ep 3... is it the episode of a dark skin swim instructor or ramen restaurant?
nirererin said:
It is the ep before that with the daughter of the guy that owns an udon restaurant.
nirererin said:
Yeah, I don't really like any character in Mob Psycho but their arcs havedecent/good conclusions and it really feels like a really round story in that sense.
Yesterday, 2:53 PM

Nov 2021
Hey! That real-life choking with Asuka's VA? Coulda happened to anyone! Ever heard of method acting during the production? Idiots I swear...
Yesterday, 3:14 PM

Apr 2016
In Fullmetal Alchemist: The Conqueror of Shamballa the premise of our world being the parallel universe to the Fullmetal's one is actually pretty interesting.
ChroNoiR Episode.0 is the best anime to ever exist

Kanae forever in my heart

Yesterday, 3:30 PM

Oct 2019
Diabolik Lovers has a beautiful art style and lovely character designs
Yesterday, 3:34 PM

Jul 2022
The girl with green hair in Horimiya was cute
Yesterday, 3:51 PM

Jan 2023
Vinland Saga has an excellent first season...
Reborn as a Vending Machine, I Now Wander the Dungeon is so good it got a second season...
Mushoku Tensei was great for its first 8 episodes...
Campfire Cooking in Another World with My Absurd Skill makes you want to eat the TV...
Yesterday, 4:04 PM

Jul 2019
Mushoku Tensei got the wiafu order right by having him
Yesterday, 6:37 PM

Aug 2017
Reply to Kenzolo-folk
@Nurguburu

what male character is hot in darling in the frannx..??
@Kenzolo-folk Hiro, Goro and Mitsuru
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Yesterday, 6:48 PM
Jul 2024
Reply to ShatteredSans
The character design is decent, and it will eventually end.

Those are the only good things I can say about Rent-a-Girlfriend.
@ShatteredSans Yeah, I feel you Brother. ROFLOL
Yesterday, 7:15 PM

Mar 2024
Guilty Crown has a catchy song in it.
Yesterday, 7:24 PM

Apr 2020
Reply to RainyEvenings
@Serafos who is the woman with short hair?
She is so beautiful
@RainyEvenings

not japanese but you should look up faye wong, shes really beautiful and has short hair (and a great singer)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Yesterday, 7:33 PM

Jul 2024
Reply to Kenzolo-folk
@RainyEvenings

not japanese but you should look up faye wong, shes really beautiful and has short hair (and a great singer)
@Kenzolo-folk I've looked her up and she has had different hairstyles..
I know a lot Asian actresses with short hair because I watch a lot dramas too..
Thanks for letting me know about faye Wong..
Yesterday, 8:33 PM

Jul 2023
Reply to DarkFirefly72
nirererin said:
It is the ep before that with the daughter of the guy that owns an udon restaurant.
nirererin said:
Yeah, I don't really like any character in Mob Psycho but their arcs havedecent/good conclusions and it really feels like a really round story in that sense.
@DarkFirefly72
DarkFirefly72 said:
daughter of the guy that owns an udon restaurant

That episode was really good and also funny and lol that one time they're literally trying to be meaningful, hahahaha.

Yesterday, 8:35 PM

Jul 2023
Reply to ALEXxAMI
The girl with green hair in Horimiya was cute
@ALEXxAMI yeah, she's so cute and you're talking about sakura, ig?

Yesterday, 8:43 PM

Jun 2016
Shinsekai Yori is very engaging.

word count word count word count
Yesterday, 11:51 PM

Jul 2023
Reply to Tenderizer79
Shinsekai Yori is very engaging.

word count word count word count
@Tenderizer79 it's rating is really gd!!

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» When it comes to subtitles quality, do you agree with Nabokov's views on translation?

Shizuna - Aug 9

37 by Lucifrost »»
56 seconds ago

» Which characters have the best ass / butt? (you're allowed to name seasonal characters)

IpreferEcchi - Jul 11, 2023

28 by RainyEvenings »»
3 minutes ago

Poll: » How cringe do you like romance anime/manga?

JaniSIr - 2 hours ago

5 by Commit_Crime »»
5 minutes ago

» Favourite Anime Backgrounds/Scenery

Steve_Meave - Jul 17

21 by Noobmixups »»
6 minutes ago

» Anime Sucks Now ( 1 2 )

DigimonSommelier - Aug 18

71 by 0207xander »»
25 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.