Forum Settings
Forums

Ever woke up early just to watch anime before work/school/the day starts

New
7 hours ago
The Attack Titan

May 2019
I use to wake up early to catch kungfu panda as it use to air at 6 in the morning

Today i woke up and rewatched railgun s3 gunha eps.

6 hours ago

Feb 2020
Yeah, many times, especially when Digimon Adventure was aired on TV for the first time.

Good old times.

Serafos4 hours ago
6 hours ago

May 2023
Nupe never woke up early for watching anime.. I did that for some astronomical documentaries (Cosmos).. I did however stay wake till late at the end of the day for anime at times..

6 hours ago

May 2024
Nah never. Sleep has always been the best part of the day for me. Most of my fav animated works as a child aired at convenient times and were rebroadcasted every 3-4 hours throughout the day, so I've never really had the need to wake up early.
4 hours ago

Jun 2024
When Attack on Titan Season 3 Part 2 was airing, it was during Ramadan.

I watched it weekly at around 4 AM, lol.
4 hours ago

Apr 2024
No because when i was kid the anime that i watched was airing after school
4 hours ago

Jul 2023
No, didn't happen with me. I love my sleep more than anything and I prefer to watch anime in my comfortable time without any rush whatsoever
Talent is something to nurture, and wisdom is something to hone

4 hours ago
Apr 2018
Never but i have pulled all-nighters upto the moment i left for work. Not a good decision but sometimes you cant stop.
4 hours ago

May 2021
Nah I still prefer sleeping more than anime, especially during school days
4 hours ago

Oct 2018
I don't even sleep when a new episode is just around the corner
If you're a fanboy, please don't waste my time.

Watch more movies, please.

Perhaps, this is hell.
4 hours ago

Oct 2021
Nah. I just woke up, so I'm still too tired to follow what's happening in the episode. I'm watching anime to relax a bit, not just to finish it as quick as possiple.
4 hours ago

Jan 2013
I just wouldn't sleep and crash in class back in the day.
4 hours ago

Jul 2021
i won't watch something unless i'm relaxed and know i'm free later so that i dont rush or have any other things on my mind. i like to enjoy and immerse myself in anything i'm watching to get the best possible experience and understand the intentions of the author and studio so waking up early before work/school etc. just to watch anime won't be very pleasurable for me unless i don't care much about the anime i'm watching or i'm rewatching it. i do watch the animes i've already seen in public or while travelling or eating. will never disgrace an anime by watching it for the first time in a non-ideal condition, it can affect how the anime is perceived which is unfair as one is not giving it a fair chance.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

4 hours ago

Aug 2023
Never. I already hate waking up early and there's no anime more important than my damn sleep lmao.
4 hours ago

Aug 2023
Reply to TsutanaiFuun
i won't watch something unless i'm relaxed and know i'm free later so that i dont rush or have any other things on my mind. i like to enjoy and immerse myself in anything i'm watching to get the best possible experience and understand the intentions of the author and studio so waking up early before work/school etc. just to watch anime won't be very pleasurable for me unless i don't care much about the anime i'm watching or i'm rewatching it. i do watch the animes i've already seen in public or while travelling or eating. will never disgrace an anime by watching it for the first time in a non-ideal condition, it can affect how the anime is perceived which is unfair as one is not giving it a fair chance.
@TsutanaiFuun totally agree with this. The only time I'll make an exception is when a new manga chapter is released like jjk
4 hours ago

Jan 2009
in the age of the internet i do not do that anymore i just watch whenever i like or when im available
3 hours ago

Apr 2020
I used to wake up early when I was kid to watch yugioh and pokemon
Nowadays tho no way I can do that
3 hours ago

Oct 2010
mornings don't get me in the mood to watch anime
the only similar thing that happened was one time when I returned home at 6 in the morning after a party night and because I couldn't sleep, I decided to watch one piece
3 hours ago

Jun 2010
I wake up early everyday but not to watch anime or read manga. There are plenty of things to do and entertainment is usually enjoyed when I'm free.
3 hours ago
Jan 2021
often actually! a good episode is great to start the day
2 hours ago

May 2021
BerriesSan said:
Ever woke up early just to watch anime before work/school/the day starts

First season of Precure was airing when i was in 2nd grade so used to watch that before school (it's also the only anime i managed to catch every ep. on TV as it was airing)

But i didn't get up early to do so, i just got to school late xD
2 hours ago
Awkward Fellow

Oct 2018
My introduction to anime was the original Star Blazers which I would watch on tv before getting ready for school. I was so obsessed with it I would even wake up early on summer break to watch it & then go back to bed afterwards.
Ohayotaku1 hour ago
2 hours ago

Oct 2014
I wake up at 4:30 am every day and do always watch some anime before going to work. The extra time isn't just for anime, though, it's for generally having a more chill morning than waking up later and feeling rushed.
2 hours ago

Dec 2018
Yeah, back when the Pokemon fad was still going on in the 90s.

2 hours ago

Nov 2020
Yeah, there is something sensational about waking up at dawn and watching anime
2 hours ago
May 2018
No, all the anime I watched as a kid/teen either came on afterschool or on Weekends. I have no reason to wake up early to watch anime as an adult because I can stream/torrent it anytime I want.
1 hour ago

Jun 2024
Yep, back when I was preschool Mirmon and Hamtaro was aired on mornings and Pingu too.
55 minutes ago

Aug 2010
Yes, in grade school I would wake up early so I catch Card Captor Sakura before school.
44 minutes ago
Apr 2024
Bro literally woke at 4:30 just to binge watch the entirety of attack of titan ! Aah those were the days mannn ...
37 minutes ago

Mar 2022
My morning routine is wake up make coffee watch anime before getting daughter ready for school, daughter is usually also watching an anime well eating breakfast. :P
6 minutes ago
Jun 2015
I guess Yugio since that was the only thing at aired on Cartoon network at the time

More topics from this board

» Whats the immediate turn off in the anime?

nishant0 - Aug 2

35 by Estefan »»
28 seconds ago

Poll: » Petition To Animate *Actually* Good Anime Instead of Random Isekai Copypastas ( 1 2 )

Hiimoohiii - Aug 1

78 by Mezino »»
3 minutes ago

» If moe blobs are so comfy like people are saying, then how come they aren't as squishy as anime tits?

Catalano - 1 hour ago

5 by tchitchouan »»
7 minutes ago

» Is Sword Art Online the most influential anime?

Dragevard - Aug 3

39 by JoeChip »»
10 minutes ago

» Which TV anime characters would be the most LOYAL, and which would FUCK AROUND?

IpreferEcchi - Yesterday

6 by BirdyTheMighty »»
34 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.