Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 17, 6:01 AM

Apr 2014
I like the anime up until now, but..

Aoi is so loud it gets annoying, really
Jul 17, 6:40 AM

Nov 2023
Makoto's mother be treating the pink handkerchief like it's illegal drugs, lmao
Jul 17, 6:44 AM

Apr 2014
Reply to 0k_Cxz
Makoto’s mom is so dramatic, it’s just a piece of fabric. Don’t get depressed over that -_-

I don’t see the matter that a boy likes cute things, they are made for everyone like them (even if they don’t admit it). Also, is not a “girl’s thing” doing chores… what an old fashioned thought, Miss.
@0k_Cxz unfortunately that's how it goes for some people

things are a lot better today compared to when I was a kid though
Jul 17, 9:21 PM
Aug 2020
SO CUTEEE I love this series so much >w< it's full of soft fluffy slice of life moments with Hanaoka and her two friends who are crushing on her.
Jul 18, 11:12 AM
Jan 2023
nanajp said:
Makoto's mother be treating the pink handkerchief like it's illegal drugs, lmao

lol frrrr, I mean, it’s just fabric cmon, she gets all dramatic
Jul 18, 4:23 PM

Nov 2016
I was dreading the ending of this episode. It's sad how Makoto's mom feels and this explains why he has to crossdress in school. But I wish this series would try to flesh her out as an actual character instead of merely using her as a plot device.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 20, 4:08 AM

Jul 2017
Aoi sure is a Makoto-obsessive hounddog, managing to find both him and Ryuji having their lunch on the school rooftop, even getting his contact as well. Of course, Makoto can't exactly show up being a crossdressing boy, much less having cute things around the house and acting like a girl at home. Ryuji helping Aoi to pass his notebook to him at home, she has an insider look at his home, though his mother is rather strict of his lifestyle. Ryuji coming in with fireworks to play amongst the trio, it's all good.

Even on Summer break, Makoto's body being similar to that of a girl's rouses Ryuji a bit, and Aoi just can't get enough of Makoto. Though the thought of Makoto wearing a dress outside in public as a girl, it's incentive for both Aoi and Ryuji either way, so it's all good. And the shopping experience is just as alluring for the trio, as it is for Makoto trying a dress for the first time, which he looks...rather womanly, skipping a beat for Ryuji.

It certainly is a good day well spent between friends, but Makoto's mother having found out Aoi's napkin, what does he have to say about it?
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Senpai wa Otokonoko Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Jul 18

123 by scineram »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Senpai wa Otokonoko Episode 4 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Jul 25

40 by davidyodo24 »»
Today, 12:34 AM

» Makoto Question ( 1 2 )

GoneFront - Jul 13

60 by Bastiono »»
Yesterday, 12:22 AM

» About Love Polygon Tag

rahez - Jul 24

12 by CrunchyCrobat »»
Jul 25, 9:22 PM

Poll: » Senpai wa Otokonoko Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Softhenic03 - Jul 4

157 by ladysov »»
Jul 23, 6:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.