Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 6, 6:06 AM

Nov 2013
finally my boi Veldora in his dragon form.
Ramiris is so cute, I love her personality.
Jul 6, 7:08 AM

Sep 2014
I suddenly have to wonder, do people around Rimuru just assume he sometimes talks to himself?
I mean you go to an armory, ask what stuff that is and without anyone answering you just say "oh ok"

Ramiris skill is actually crazy.

What happened to this show?! They actually did stuff! This could have been a meeting at a table!
Comander-07Jul 6, 7:25 AM
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jul 6, 3:53 PM
Mar 2015
Dungeons and dragons has come to our town
Jul 7, 1:05 AM
Jun 2007
Ah dungeon creation, something different than other animes.
Veldora get to be the final boss!
Jul 7, 3:08 AM

Jan 2018
Rimuru and the others creating a labyrinth is actually really cool. Now that's the stuff that makes Tensura interesting which was missing in many prior episodes. Them making a video-game-style 100-floor dungeon for adventurers just feels so cool.

Finally, Veldora can use his dragon form and do his thing.

It's been a long ass time since Milim was last seen in this show, no?
Jul 7, 3:14 AM

Jan 2008
While it's still nothing but talking, this is the more enjoyable kind, where things are actually happening. A change of scenery with funny and silly characters.

While dungeon creation/dungeon master is trope of its own and a main theme for some isekai, I think this is the first time I've seen it depicted in anime to this degree even though it's not really the main focus. Curious if this will create interest in isekais that have it as their main themes to maybe see them get adaptions.
Jul 7, 3:55 AM
Dec 2021
Paul said:
While it's still nothing but talking, this is the more enjoyable kind, where things are actually happening. A change of scenery with funny and silly characters.

While dungeon creation/dungeon master is trope of its own and a main theme for some isekai, I think this is the first time I've seen it depicted in anime to this degree even though it's not really the main focus. Curious if this will create interest in isekais that have it as their main themes to maybe see them get adaptions.

Idk what you are expecting from Tensura, but as a LN reader I guarantee you that things are happening all the time at their own pace( even in the “boring” talking parts)
Jul 7, 4:11 AM

Jan 2008
Reply to Coast27
Paul said:

Idk what you are expecting from Tensura, but as a LN reader I guarantee you that things are happening all the time at their own pace( even in the “boring” talking parts)
@Coast27

Oh I understand that. I already know what's to come but it doesn't change the some of the world building and exposition dumping can be incredibly boring in how it's done. I'm saying what they're doing now is more enjoyable than what they did during the start of the season.
Jul 7, 11:24 AM

Aug 2019
designing the dungeon and milim appears again
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 7, 11:50 AM
May 2021
This Labyrinth system was pretty cool and interesting
Jul 7, 1:05 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
So if I understood that correctly, Rimuru is building in Tempest a 100 floor dungeon with treasures, rotating rooms, save points, resurrections, monsters, traps and Veldora as the final boss? Something tells me that his other world version would have been a good rogue like designer but it is such a daunting task if you think about it. It's also very exciting when you put yourself in the role of the designer since you have to come up with lots of situations and measures against them. What a cool idea for an arc.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Jul 7, 1:10 PM
Dec 2021
Paul said:
@Coast27

Oh I understand that. I already know what's to come but it doesn't change the some of the world building and exposition dumping can be incredibly boring in how it's done. I'm saying what they're doing now is more enjoyable than what they did during the start of the season.

I understood your point. Unfortunately or not, even in LN that “boring” part of beginning have heavy dialogues that can’t be skipped. The studio made a wise choice to save budget on these eps, so I can someway understand your little complaining about them. Well, it what is :/
Jul 7, 1:20 PM
Dec 2021
rasterman7 said:
So if I understood that correctly, Rimuru is building in Tempest a 100 floor dungeon with treasures, rotating rooms, save points, resurrections, monsters, traps and Veldora as the final boss? Something tells me that his other world version would have been a good rogue like designer but it is such a daunting task if you think about it. It's also very exciting when you put yourself in the role of the designer since you have to come up with lots of situations and measures against them. What a cool idea for an arc.

The dungeon is an additional way of Tempest gather ppl/adventurers and resource, the idea is to make sure they will return several times. This will make the economy grow and consequently increase the country's economic influence in the world, since it is one of the main objectives of Rimuru
Jul 7, 1:49 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Reply to Coast27
rasterman7 said:

The dungeon is an additional way of Tempest gather ppl/adventurers and resource, the idea is to make sure they will return several times. This will make the economy grow and consequently increase the country's economic influence in the world, since it is one of the main objectives of Rimuru
@Coast27 Indeed, and thinking it from a game designer standpoint the features he added to it make sense and make it more attractive.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Jul 7, 9:41 PM
Jul 2012
They REALLY need to pace and storyboard this stuff better... if this episode had been interwoven with the previous there'd be no problem, but instead we're stuck with certain events happening again and again (e.g. Rimuru constantly praising Ramiris, or constantly designing the labyrinth)
Jul 8, 5:26 AM
Oct 2019
Damn Rimuru really be like: Fine, I'll do it myself

I'm so jealous, i want that Manga Room LMAO

What a fun episode, i really enjoying it.
Jul 9, 12:45 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Amazing the new dungeon "game"!!!
Veldora has a new "home", and amazing home in the sub-level 100!!!
kekeke
Jul 10, 9:29 AM

May 2015
Sim City X Animal Crossing X Dungeon Keeper X Rogue
Jul 10, 2:35 PM
Jun 2012
Yus, the dungeon fungeon building begins.

And when all hope appears lost... Best gurl Milim brings in new dragon, dragon? Solutions.

Exactly the kind of go getter attitude Rimuru Design Solutions needed to fill the pesky volcanic power draw limitations.
Jul 10, 7:59 PM

Jul 2016
Ramiris had so much screen-time this episode. I absolutely loved it.
Also love the chemistry she has with Rimuru.

And Milim is back! Let's go!
Jul 10, 8:30 PM

Apr 2019
Milim is back, Veldora can freely release his aura now and Rimuru and Ramiris dungeon and colosseum will surely bring more tourism into the city of Tempest.
Jul 11, 5:28 PM

Nov 2009
Demi-Humans and Monsters are too OP in building, LOL

In just a month, they're almost done with the colosseum...

Not to mention Rami's OP dungeon creating power...

(they relocated the entire village to one of the floor... but... no rain? so how are they going to grow crops? by magic only?)

And... apparently they can create monsters out of Veldora's aura... huh... is that how monsters are created? I thought they had proper "birth" and such (family, etc)... guess they literally just "pops" into existence huh...

And... revive and save point... this is turning into the classic RPG dungeon huh... LOL

Tho... "single use revive armband"... what if someone forgot to put one on after dying and wanted to return back to the fight quickly (like how we do "zerg rush" in some MMORPGs)

And Milim randomly comes to join the fun... HAHAHA

BTW, I am pretty sure no one will ever clear this dungeon... Veldora as boss... even the Demon Lords couldn't beat him... LOL

Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jul 11, 7:34 PM
Jun 2021
wanted some more action but cant complain
Jul 12, 2:18 PM

Feb 2016
OH BOI, SHE IS HERE, MILIM IS HERE, FUCK YOU ALL, THIS SHOW JUST BECAME 100% BETTER ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Ramiris pixie waifu ❤️

Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.

Jul 12, 4:14 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Making a 100 stories dungeon from scratch thanks to Lamilis...and it worked really well, I like most of the ideas especially the reincarnation ring and of course they had to lore Veldora into being the dungeon's boss ahah, good episode
Jul 13, 5:04 AM

Apr 2013
Well I guess it was the best episode in a while, but it's just not the same without the goblins and ogres.
1 hour ago
Mar 2024
Bro wanted a blast but instead he just came there on the spot
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» No broadcast on 9th August due to scheduling

Haruka281 - Jul 12

24 by KiliianSleipnir »»
5 hours ago

» Since when did the entire Tensura anime sources turn into manga?

mufarari - Jun 9

14 by Mei-o_Scarlett »»
Jul 13, 6:41 PM

» Let Me Be Clear

Chainsaw_Derp - Jun 22

26 by Mei-o_Scarlett »»
Jul 13, 6:37 PM

» I think this season is so good!! Are you enjoying it so far? (Why or why not)

dswizzz - Jun 10

31 by Gator »»
Jul 13, 5:12 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 3rd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 28

88 by Gator »»
Jul 13, 4:38 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.