Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 27, 1:00 AM

Oct 2010
Overall pretty good, not quite up to S1 standards.. Should've seen Mio service Makoto tbh, she deserves it.
Jun 27, 3:04 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Nice conclusion, especially with the servants receiving Makoto's surname! The season was as good as the previous one but longer, so of course it had its weak moments but still really appreciated it overall, can't wait for S3!!
Jun 27, 11:07 AM

Sep 2019
Looking forward to season 3.
Jun 27, 12:57 PM

Oct 2009
Jun 27, 3:00 PM
Dec 2021
Great anime, Enjoyed it massively.
Jun 27, 4:39 PM
Jun 2024
perfect cant w8 for s3
Jun 28, 12:23 AM
Jul 2017
I wish there a score of 3.5. The anime is good but there just some characters that I can’t stomach, especially the guy hero (can’t remember his name, well he is not important). The last few episode actions was good but not because of the quality of animation but because I felt so satisfied seeing makoto just crush Sofia without breathing a sweat lol.
Jun 28, 2:50 PM
Jan 2023
So many Isekai and still one with good story, characters with charisma, good writing... really enjoyed this one.
Jun 29, 9:14 PM
Jul 2008
finally watched this. I watched both s1 & s2 in 2 days, didn't even notice the studio changed lol.

the pacing is good and overall the story is interesting.

the goddess pampered the hyumans so much they became too weak and stupid lol. I hope makoto can become strong enough to beat her.

looking forward to next season.
Jun 30, 10:37 AM
Jul 2015
Glad, the season is over. Too much hero cringe towards the end ...
Jul 2, 4:09 AM

Nov 2016
awh, i was just getting into manga and felt like watching this, welp my bad
im glad they decided to end the school arc as imho thats the most boring arc in any non school show. and im really hoping they let that mana armor go as it just looks pretty sad. good thing they skipped some boring things from the manga as well
anime/manga version of steam would be awesome - https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1625396
Jul 4, 9:33 PM

Feb 2014
hmm... not gonna lie, I am starting to get fed up with MC - curiously he was one of my favorite characters besides Tomoe and Mio. I think he´s starting to act full of himself and mock too much enemies in battle. How his smile seems fake; even his voice is starting to annoy me xD Luto and Makoto are managing to decrease my overall enjoyment =/

Also, how Shiki was basically a new MC this whole season 2 and Tomoe + Mio keep getting cast aside since season 1. That is no good. It amazes me how Misumi Makoto does not think twice before ruthlessly stabbing a small sword/dagger or whatever that was onto a woman´s throat but keep chickening out whenever Tomoe or Mio make small moves on him. He´s managing to be more allergic to girls than Yuki Rito from To Love Ru. And now he comes with "family" name "now you are my family, we can´t do this!.. no.. Tomoe.. Mio.. we are family we can´t and... on top of that.. I actually enjoy the meat rod~~!!"

This season felt like that half of it were OVAs. I think they dragged out too much is some arcs/matters. The story turned out to be the usual monsters x humans, but it´s trying-to-be complex and in the end managing to be confusing at sometimes.

Even with 25 episodes, some scene transitions were poorly done. At 1 min they were somewhere, then next scene they were magically somewhere else.

I also don´t remember Sofia being that weak - and that feeling is not because the MC is super OP. But in season 1 she seemed way stronger.

Despite all of that, there are the scenes/episodes I enjoyed, sure. So I am really stuck between 6 and 7.
But compared to season 1 (8/10), this season was in general not as enjoyable due to those reasons.
Anyway, I just hope I don´t feel this negativities watching season 3 and I hope all of that will be 'fixed' in season 3; otherwise.....

Alongside Tomoe and Mio, Hibiki was super enjoyable to see; and the banana sisters as well.
TechOtakuJul 6, 5:26 PM
Jul 7, 10:39 AM
Oct 2020
This anime is getting more and more boring, the MC doesn't get any interesting challenges and we just keep watching him yapping all the time.
Jul 8, 12:39 AM

Mar 2016
Meh overall but still enjoyable, definetely downgrade from s1 especially in animation departement. And the episodes numbers felt still could condensed atleast 25% because the pacing is dragged too long., even though it already cuts a lot from source material.

Jul 12, 5:21 AM

Jul 2013
And just like how Veldora became Veldora Tempest, Makoto's closest servants takes his last name. I'm curious about the Demon King though, I welcome the sequel.

That said Imma give this a 7
Jul 12, 7:05 PM
Mar 2024
It didn't feel like it had much substance, but that's a common problem with final episodes.
Jul 15, 9:01 AM
Dec 2023
oopsies did a review on a different anime
Jul 24, 4:03 AM

Dec 2012
Felt like the first half of the season was just dragging on and mostly pointless. But it might have won me over to watch another season during the finale.
Aug 4, 8:56 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
It was fine for the most bit to be frankly honest, but the highs and, in particular, the last arc levelled up to a 7/10, imo. I’m glad to see that a 3rd season is already confirmed too, here’s to hoping it’ll maintain the quality throughout.

Mio messing up that little request of hers was hilarious and sweet at the same time. She’s been saving it up for quite some time you can tell. The other two not being able to hold back their laughter was spot on.

No serious casualties, huh? Expected no less from them, lol. Surprised the demons with a quick sweep and reclamation, that should keep them on bay for a while you’d imagine.

Looking forward to whatever is in store for us next ~
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Aug 12, 9:04 PM
Jan 2024
Too bad they change studio to
JC Staff in S2,

It is good, but C2C
In S1, the animation especially with makoto arrow Flame is 100% better compare to JC staff made
Aug 13, 12:02 PM
Sep 2023
HOLYYY SHITTTTTT
Aug 27, 1:43 PM
Oct 2019
As I marathoned it, I'll leave it here for all the episodes and the series in general, this second season was really cool, they manage to call something from the beginning here again and give more importance to the MC, I think there could be more intrigue between him and the others heroes and I want to see more of him with his hero senpai, I'm looking forward to S3
Sep 20, 7:22 PM

May 2019
I have a ridiculously large soft spot for this series. I personally quite liked the way it all wrapped up—the show certainly isn't polished and was rushed in many areas, but that too seemed part of its charm.

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 2nd Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 17

78 by Garrett_Dark »»
Sep 9, 12:06 PM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 10

71 by Garrett_Dark »»
Sep 9, 11:33 AM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 2nd Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 3

66 by Garrett_Dark »»
Sep 9, 10:44 AM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 2nd Season Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 6

56 by Garrett_Dark »»
Sep 9, 8:31 AM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 2nd Season Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 29

81 by Garrett_Dark »»
Sep 9, 4:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.