Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Tsubasa Omnibus
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 27, 2008 4:42 AM

Mar 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
ahhhh *disappointed* AT LEAST CONFESS TO EACH OTHER DAMMIT. plus i hear theres no 3rd season, so it feels like this was all building up to absolutely nothing at all!! *annoyed*
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 18, 2008 4:34 PM

Mar 2008
and they never tell the story of shaoran either, (the real and the clone)
Aug 3, 2008 3:12 PM

Jan 2008
It was actually pretty disappointing. The last couple of episodes had nothing to do with the manga anyways. But I was hoping for somewhat of a pretty good conclusion. The Chaos arc was pretty cool – he was one of the best looking characters in the series next to Syaoron I guess… But the ending was a let-down. Didn’t find out about the Syaoron clone, who the other people with the clone were, how many more feathers were left – and how the heck this was going to end!~ The cancellation of the third season sucked. Hopefully the 3 Tokyo Revelations OVA’s sum everything up cause this season was a downer Dx

Amazing sig set thanks to -DraGonZ-
Aug 3, 2008 5:27 PM

Aug 2007
Another very weak ending. I was very disappointed to find out that the crew is still getting nowhere with their never-ending adventure. They don't even know how many feathers are out there! As long as the creators want to keep the story going, there'll still be feathers to collect, it seems
Aug 3, 2008 7:34 PM
Oct 2007
Hai guyz.. which fansubs can i download from their IRC? It seems Tsubasa Chronicles S2 at Yugioh! is not have it anymore from their bots at IRC..
Aug 6, 2008 12:35 PM

May 2008
im not sure, but i thought that tsubasa chronicles had 52 episodes.. someone tell me, im a bid confused!

Aug 6, 2008 4:55 PM

Aug 2007
Excorsist143 said:
im not sure, but i thought that tsubasa chronicles had 52 episodes.. someone tell me, im a bid confused!

No, the second season has 26 eps, but the whole Tsubasa Chronicle as it is so far consists of the first season (26 eps) and the second season (26 eps) so altogether there's 52 eps altogether, not for one individual season.
Aug 10, 2008 4:32 AM

Mar 2008
I'm most upset that they never explained Fay's past. They kept hinting that he might not be a completely "good" character, but never fleshed that out either.
Aug 15, 2008 12:18 PM

Jul 2007
deafcon said:
I'm most upset that they never explained Fay's past. They kept hinting that he might not be a completely "good" character, but never fleshed that out either.

Agreed. Season2 was mostly FAIL of fillers >_>

Even when using manga-worlds, they failed to adapt the storyline...
Sep 19, 2008 12:18 PM

Jan 2008
Fai said:
deafcon said:

Agreed. Season2 was mostly FAIL of fillers >_>

Even when using manga-worlds, they failed to adapt the storyline...
So true.

Amazing sig set thanks to -DraGonZ-
Nov 3, 2008 7:37 PM

Feb 2008
Yeah it seem many people got disappointed of this, the ending was badass, they could at least continue and make a prophy ending but no more season

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Nov 10, 2008 5:34 PM

Jul 2007
Blackbird said:
Yeah it seem many people got disappointed of this, the ending was badass, they could at least continue and make a prophy ending but no more season

badass? it did not have anything like an ending, it was just a big pile of nonsensical bullshit.

stupid Combining swords? Check.
Characters acting COMPLETELY out of character? Check.
Fluff^squared? Check.
Beetrain-style moral of story for children? Check.
Lame ass villain? Check.
Completely flushing manga storyline down the toilet? Check.
Failing to interpretate "powers" or anything else? Check.

As far as I am concerned, TC anime never existed. At least we got to see Tokyo adapted in OAD, so that makes up for entire fail of anime series.
May 12, 2009 4:13 AM

Mar 2009
i finished the anime today (*yaay*)
i really like it. ^^
May 12, 2009 6:35 PM

Apr 2009
Was realy nice and easy to watch anime and i realy realy liked it ^_^ But ending was, em.... it just felt like unfinished.:( I was totaly confused... o.O What about that one-eyed guy floating in some fluid and looking completely like Syaoran? Who is this Fei Wang Reed and what he plans? And finaly, why paymant that Dimensional Witch took from that group had to be their most precious things? Especialy that strange tatoo from Fay's back... And his background has been left uncleared too. Why did he promised to restrain himself from using magic? So many unanswered questions left:/
FumofuMay 12, 2009 6:44 PM
Jun 9, 2009 7:23 AM

Jul 2007
xamethx said:
Was realy nice and easy to watch anime and i realy realy liked it ^_^ But ending was, em.... it just felt like unfinished.:( I was totaly confused... o.O What about that one-eyed guy floating in some fluid and looking completely like Syaoran? Who is this Fei Wang Reed and what he plans? And finaly, why paymant that Dimensional Witch took from that group had to be their most precious things? Especialy that strange tatoo from Fay's back... And his background has been left uncleared too. Why did he promised to restrain himself from using magic? So many unanswered questions left:/
\

Here's an advice:
Forget what you saw in the two seasons.
Read Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle manga.
Jun 28, 2009 4:19 PM

Mar 2008
Fai said:
Blackbird said:

badass? it did not have anything like an ending, it was just a big pile of nonsensical bullshit.

stupid Combining swords? Check.
Characters acting COMPLETELY out of character? Check.
Fluff^squared? Check.
Beetrain-style moral of story for children? Check.
Lame ass villain? Check.
Completely flushing manga storyline down the toilet? Check.
Failing to interpretate "powers" or anything else? Check.

As far as I am concerned, TC anime never existed. At least we got to see Tokyo adapted in OAD, so that makes up for entire fail of anime series.

Okay name me another Bee Train series with a moral story for kids?
My Channel Anime Reviews, Unboxings and More
Drak Shadow For LetsPlays and Movie Vlogs
Jul 8, 2009 1:59 AM

Jul 2007
ShadowAlex said:

Okay name me another Bee Train series with a moral story for kids?

.hack/Sign, Spider Riders, Medabots, etc.

Honestly the only anime of them I COULD stand was Noir, however such an outcome is to be expected from the studio where people write scripts by getting intoxicated...

One frequent technique that Mashimo uses as part of his studio-as-hospital strategy is brainstorming new anime concepts with his colleagues in the state of alcohol intoxication.

That easily explains on why TRC adaptation turned out into such a fail...
Jul 30, 2009 6:36 AM

Jul 2009
Well that was a pretty annoying ending to a mediocre anime.

Pros: - Good concept, potential for a good story, good characters (even if Syaoran is wooden), good animation and a decent length.
Cons: - too many fillers, not enough action, too many typical shounen things, concepts re-used from other stuff and a poor ending.

Overall, I'd give it a 6.5 or 7...hopefully the OVAs are better.
Sep 2, 2009 12:18 PM

Nov 2008
Well, I started watching this after finish the Tokyo arc in the manga. I wanted to finish this first.

I will now watch the Tokyo Revelations Arc OVA. Now that is going to be good.

But I still liked the second season. I'm disappointed that they did not follow the manga. Perhaps because it is too violent?
Sep 15, 2009 9:32 PM
Jan 2009
good series though i wanted to know about that syaoran look-a-like. hopefully there'd be a new season that will finish off the manga
Oct 6, 2009 2:31 PM

Jul 2009
ive just finished the anime like a week ago. I also watched tsubasa tokyo revelations which tells us about the who the guy in the fluid is

If anyone wants to watch tsubasa tokyo revelation, watch it here. It consists of 3 OVAs all 3 eps, not long i know but it does explain. Theres also a follow up on that, but i still havent watched that yet.

Can anyone also tell me, which chapter in the manga carries on from the last episode of tsubasa season two? I want to read it from there.

Join Hagiwara Natsuki's (ane doki) club here
Join Club dedicated to Anime Musicians here
Join club for Bass fans here
Oct 31, 2009 6:00 AM

Oct 2009
I was loving this anime in season 1 but after watching season 2 i was really dissapointed that I didn't get to find out who the "other" Syaoran was and what those bad guys were up to. I expected there to be a third season in the making but that's not going to happen, either.

I'm reading the manga now which is a lot better than the anime<3
I'll probably watch the OVAs as well, not until I finish the manga though.
Dec 12, 2009 5:07 PM
Jul 2018
OMG! I am so disappointed! What kind of ending was that! Tsubasa Chronicles had a great plot and characters so why the heck did Clamp have to screw up the ending?! O.K. so some great animes make you fill in the holes yourself, but they didn't explain anything! I hope the OVAs explain something....
Dec 26, 2009 7:00 AM

Jul 2008
one word: disappointing.
i wasted 2 days watching this and i now feel my life has been shortened for no reason.
Im gonna rate it WAYYY DOWN.
TOTALLY REGRETTED MY 8. IT DESERVES A 6 OR LESS.

The only thing good is the soundtracks.

<3 Yuki Kajiura!
~Bokura wa deau tameni koko e umare ochita
Toki wo tsumugu tashikana uta ni michibikare habataku yo~
Jan 18, 2010 11:02 PM

Dec 2009
With all those feathers they only came out with 1 feather. . . this show was a massive FAIL
May 10, 2010 10:36 AM
Jun 2009
If I met them in person, I would spit in their face.

Yet again, an anime wasted my time by pulling this stunt.
Jun 16, 2010 2:54 AM

Jul 2009
i really liked this show, but the 2nd season was definitely a let down. at least it had likeable characters. well... i liked them at least.
Jun 23, 2010 1:48 PM

Sep 2009
I can't belive it's over T-T...
I love~ the series but it's kind of disapointing...
you can't know what heppens to sakura and syoran... (or what is that freak that's looks like syoran is going to do... ><' )
at least confess X\... aww~ ><''
I really hope there will be a third season )=...
Sorry I'm late. I got lost on the road of life. -Hatake Kakashi (Naruto)
A dropout will beat a genius through hard work. -Rock Lee (Naruto)

Dec 13, 2010 3:30 AM

Nov 2010
Sigh, guess i have to read the manga, personally if they didn't already find an ending for this anime, i think this could go for a couple hundred episodes, give or take xD
Dec 30, 2010 11:29 AM
Dec 2010
Seems like they were planning to start something like Bleach with its more then 300 episodes - never ending story.
However for some reason i cant find 3rd season :P
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Jan 6, 2011 10:23 PM
Nov 2010
misaseh098 said:
and they never tell the story of shaoran either, (the real and the clone)
they do, you need to watch the ova's. Tokyo revelations is the first and Shunraiki is the second. they are subbed, but they also just got released dubbed 3 days ago. look for them, they are already on youtube
Jan 6, 2011 10:26 PM
Nov 2010
Exorcist143 said:
there were 26 in both s1 and s2 (26 each)
Jan 6, 2011 10:31 PM
Nov 2010
greenmarty said:
However for some reason i cant find 3rd season :P
there is no third season
Jan 28, 2011 5:23 AM

May 2010
i thought they would confess :o the story is still unfinished -.-
Mar 30, 2011 6:58 PM

Jul 2007
You guys are crazy. How can you say this is a filler arc. There was so many surprising developments, not only with the mysterious chaos that can cross dimensions, but Fei wong's movements and plans were starting to come together as well. We also got to see hints towards Syaruan blind eye and his other self inside the tube. But yet you say ALL of this is filler. Maybe its half filler and half manga. I dont know. It just seemed to me like to much happened for it to be complete filler.

I never read the manga but the filler arcs were pretty easy to catch in both seasons. none of them had hardly any relation to any character devolopment what so ever, neither did the story progress in any way. This arc how ever introduced a new character "chaos" that can cross dimensions. Lets not forget there is only a few of the characters out there that have this ability. I really don't see how this can be all filler.

You manga readers need to seriously wake up for god sakes. Stop being anti against everything that is non manga related. I bet if you didn't know this was manga, you would have a whole different outlook on it. That is why i stay away from manga that is ahead of the anime. It really just ruins the over all anticpiatation of what im watching.

Next to the arc with Seshishiro at the end of season 1, i would say this is my 2nd best arc in the entire series.
ArtimesGamerApr 2, 2011 3:15 AM

Apr 13, 2011 1:10 PM

Jul 2007
link9us said:
You guys are crazy. How can you say this is a filler arc.

Because it is.

There was so many surprising developments, not only with the mysterious chaos that can cross dimensions, but Fei wong's movements and plans were starting to come together as well.

Except that all it goes in entirelly different way than it should, proving that Beetrain had no idea what CLAMP had planed.

We also got to see hints towards Syaruan blind eye and his other self inside the tube.

And yet again the anime missed THE POINT ENTIRELY of that, directly contradicting the overall storyline.

But yet you say ALL of this is filler. Maybe its half filler and half manga. I dont know. It just seemed to me like to much happened for it to be complete filler.

Last thing with ANYTHING from manga was them trying to leave the library.

I never read the manga but

Well...that explains it all.

the filler arcs were pretty easy to catch in both seasons.

99% of Season2 were filler. Even the non-filler worlds had tons of nonsensical filler and character derailment.

none of them had hardly any relation to any character devolopment what so ever, neither did the story progress in any way.

Except that none of the so called character development MATTERS. ITs character derailment and not character development.

Fai is turned into happy fool and his facade smile is overplayed.
Kurogane is portrayed as way too calm guy and partially because of him acting entirelly out of character, partially because of bad character design adaptation, he comes off like some sort of jerk jumping around, instead of stoic, samurai-like guy with very serious anger-management issues.
Sakura is downplayed into total selfless, weak, stupid mary sue that faints and sleeps every episode. Frankly, I am not surprised with people going wtf at decisions sakura makes in post-anime manga material, since they think of her as weak stupid waifu, instead of part - selfish psychological mess, part- strong self-confident characte she is
Syaoran. Oh great, lets take a determined, stoic, a bit of emotionless hero with serious problems, haunting past and turn him into lovey-dovey shounen hero.

Its anime studio yet again failing to hit right marks on characters, glossing over most of foreshadowing in favor of random fooling around and fanservice.

This arc how ever introduced a new character "chaos" that can cross dimensions.

Who not only contradicts the main ideas of story, is complete gary stu(male mary sue) and is full of sugar, but also is there to just be there for anime fillers.

Shoujo characters in my TRC, please no no no no.

Lets not forget there is only a few of the characters out there that have this ability.

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

I really don't see how this can be all filler.

Oh but it is. Less than 10 episodes in second series actually are from the actual plotline - Piffle(minus the random useless things they included and the fact that they ommited very important scenes from it), Shura(minus the fact that it entirelly misses the point of the story and adds unneeded fluff), nihon(the most "faithful" adaptation, but yet again sugarized and yet again anime studio misses the point on why its here and yet again they omit important plotpoints) and Lecourt(up until their try to escape and even before way too much crap that goes against the main ideas of manga).

You manga readers need to seriously wake up for god sakes. Stop being anti against everything that is non manga related.

Oh, sure, but not when it goes DIRECTLY against the main ideas, plots and plotpoints of manga.

Taking somewhat dramatic, bloody, sad shounen manga and turning into a fluffy shoujo love story is not okay.

I bet if you didn't know this was manga, you would have a whole different outlook on it.

Nope. If that was the case I would not have touched the manga, thinking its some sort of Cardcaptor Sakura-style shoujo lovey dovey sugar stuff about love, happy endsings and peace and happiness conquering it all.

Except that manga is about betrayals, loneliness, separation, depression, death and secrets each cast member keeps from others. In most of sense its a direct opposite of typical lovey-dovey shoujo stuff.

Next to the arc with Seshishiro at the end of season 1, i would say this is my 2nd best arc in the entire series.

Seishiro arc was somewhat good, EXCEPT it yet again:
- Missed the point on why it was there.
- Omitted a lot of plot development.
- Added way too much fluff for something that originally was quite mind-screwy cyberpunk style insanity.
Apr 16, 2011 3:33 PM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
completed long time ago it but yeah -.- Sad anime, unfinished ending -.- NEed NEW SEASON!!!
Apr 27, 2011 1:08 AM

Jul 2007
vaikepois said:
completed long time ago it but yeah -.- Sad anime, unfinished ending -.- NEed NEW SEASON!!!

http://myanimelist.net/anime/2685/Tsubasa_Chronicle:_Tokyo_Revelations

Thats as close as you can get to third season. (storyline ignores everything after lecourt in the second season. Bassically when they first try to leave the library with Fai's magic they end up in the next world) .

It basically goes like this:

Tsubasa Season 2 Episode 42, BUT without the very end of them failing to escape. THEN read "Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle" Chapter 106, THEN watch entirety of "Tsubasa: Tokyo REvelations" and then continue by reading manga.

So you can either go:

Season2 Ep 42 <LEADS TO> Chapter 106 <LEADS TO> Tsubasa Tokyo Revelation<CONTINUES IN> "Tsubasa Reservoir CHronicle" manga.

Or just read the entire manga(which has finished its run already).

Be noted that manga(as well as Tokyo Revelations OVA) is extremely different in atmosphere than the anime seasons were and that many of the things in anime seasons contradict the manga plotline quite a lot, not to mention that characters have a bit different personalities.
May 25, 2011 11:37 AM

Dec 2008
at fai

most of what u are saying is right, but sad part is, its the same with allmost any anime. the onces that follow the manga as much as possable, is allmost allways the greatest.
Dec 31, 2011 7:47 PM
Jul 2009
Seriously, the end of season TWO, and we still don't know who those people are and what's up with Syaoran's clone?

And how many feathers does she have? Chaos was made out of Sakura's feathers.. that + the feathers they've gotten so far should be enough memories for one young girl o.o
Feb 7, 2012 2:05 PM

Sep 2009
link9us said:
You guys are crazy. How can you say this is a filler arc. There was so many surprising developments, not only with the mysterious chaos that can cross dimensions, but Fei wong's movements and plans were starting to come together as well. We also got to see hints towards Syaruan blind eye and his other self inside the tube. But yet you say ALL of this is filler. Maybe its half filler and half manga. I dont know. It just seemed to me like to much happened for it to be complete filler.

I never read the manga but the filler arcs were pretty easy to catch in both seasons. none of them had hardly any relation to any character devolopment what so ever, neither did the story progress in any way. This arc how ever introduced a new character "chaos" that can cross dimensions. Lets not forget there is only a few of the characters out there that have this ability. I really don't see how this can be all filler.

You manga readers need to seriously wake up for god sakes. Stop being anti against everything that is non manga related. I bet if you didn't know this was manga, you would have a whole different outlook on it. That is why i stay away from manga that is ahead of the anime. It really just ruins the over all anticpiatation of what im watching.

The second season wasn't entirely filler true, but a lot of it was. The Tsubasa seires was a light hearted fell good story, that you enjoy watching, which in itself is good, but Bee Train never aimed for anything more than that, it left something to be desired, left you asking what happens next and what the point in their journey was. 
"Who is that other Syaoran, what about the other feathers, what about Fai's past and what he is hiding, why did they have this villain which in the end didn't do anything of relevance, why did Sakura's memories get scattered around the different worlds, what was the importance of Fai's phoenix tatu and why did he choose not to use magic without it, what will happen after Sakura retrives all of her feathers back, why was the imprisoned Syaoran sometimes controlling the other Syaoran, and for what reason" Things like that, which are explained in the manga.
People who have read the manga and can see it's utter brilliance are left wanting more, and that is why the series sadly is put down all the time.

I can see why Bee Train did what they did with the series, after having to drift from the manga due to the manga not having all the chapters released, they did what they knew and just continued to do the happier fell. However the manga takes the other path and goes from heart warming to heart breaking, sometimes within the same chapter. The twists and turns, complex story, amazing artwork, and how well the characters are developed, and the bonds that are created. You see just how much they have to go though and how they over come it, which in turn makes the story and characters far more intresting and impacting.

People do have a right to their own opinions, but not really to complain. They can easily just read the manga or watch the OVA's if the series isn't what they particularly care for, easy enough. Some worlds I'm sure people wished where animated (Infinity, Celes/Seresu, Clow, That world with the rabbits.) or some worlds that where altered in the seires from what the manga had originally done, or the scenes that where just left out or cut. Regardless we should be happy for what we do have.

The seires has its share of flaws, and is contradicting to the manga, but every series does, and they are two different storys so that's to be expected.

Getting back on topic to the Chaos ark, there are some good and bad things in this story ark.

A very good scene was when they fought the demon-like pixies and each character had them turn into someone of importance to them. (Making a nod to the escudo scene in Magic Knight Rayearth.), and how they had Fai fighting himself after Ashura disappeared. Great symbolism of his inner struggles.
Other things were Sakura choosing Syaoran and the others over Chaos, even if they might have been weaker than he was. And the element of feathers that could provide her with fake memories.

However something they should have done differently was that first scene where Kurogane and Fai are fighting Chaos. I understand the point of it was to show his power and capabilities. But Kurogane was a highly skilled swordsman who couldn't be matched in his country, for him to be defeated so easily, seems out of place. Which also brings me to Fai fighting Chaos, Fai may choose not to use his magic, but even without magic you saw him dodge the lighting attacks that were coming at him. For him to hesitate when Chaos charged his attack, seemed again, out of place.

A pretty good ark, but not for the final episodes. But this is just my opinon.
ValerianWizardApr 9, 2013 3:44 AM
Credit to whoever made the above icon~
Sweet Banner made by Break~!
Aug 19, 2012 9:08 AM

Sep 2011
ugh i've finished Tsuabasa Chronicles today and it was kinda disappointed. it was a good and fun anime to watch but the ending was, em.... it just felt like unfinished. they never told the background story's completely and the story didn't end at all. i really loved the anime and i recommend everyone to watch it but.... as i told before the ending is really disapointing and if there was a 3th season then i just watched that one to and the problem was solved but there is no 3th season and that annoys me alot.
Dec 1, 2012 10:56 PM
Oct 2011
This ending gave me AIDS

Shit had so much potential.
Dec 16, 2012 1:53 AM

Mar 2010
Considering this series have its sequel , I am not really disappointed with how they end this season . =)
I am quite enjoy and delighted with this episode , however much I entertain though I cannot bring myself to let me score it as to 10 xD

Overall , (from combining s1 + s2) I gave this as 8/10.
Don't worry to all TRC-anime series fan there , =D , you can read the manga starting at volume 14 chapter 106(at where they end the this series)

The manga is really different and much more deeper from the anime , but the anime is good too.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 21, 2013 8:07 PM

Jan 2012
The anime itself wasn't that bad at all. The only thing that threw me off was I just finished CCS and then watched this anime. I mean Sakura didnt even reconize Kero-chan! They could have done the same tory but made some things the same as CCS. And the ending. Kinda reminded me off the old ending to Inuyasha. It was unfinished for a while but they finished it. They should finish this one too.
May 19, 2013 8:14 PM
Jul 2018
*facedesk* at the ending of this anime.
You know what I want?
A REBOOT of the entire anime focusing on the plot of the manga.
TRC Anime: 6/10
TRC Manga: 10/10
Jun 8, 2013 9:23 AM

Apr 2009
so wish there was a 3rd season such a good anime for me , it captivated me from episode 1 so much emotion watching this

i dont read the manga so it was perfect
Oct 11, 2013 6:38 PM

Jan 2011
I didn't read the manga, but if they decided to get rid of half the stuff, why didn't they get rid of Fei Wang, the past of Fai & Kurogane (only keep the part shown in the first episode or so, right before the first meet) aswell as Seishirou (or his back story as teacher of Syaoran at least). Probably some more stuff. That way there would at least be less loose ends (when leaving the manga out).

It just feels like they couldn't decide on what to adapt and what not when the manga supposedly is quite different, and more coherent. The Chaos arc is kinda the epitome of the whole anime. Chaos goes back and forth being good, being evil, being indecisive, and there is no real solution, it just ends.

There are also some really stupid moves, like, Syaoran having to train really hard, even to the point of his life being in danger (so they said in the anime) to be able to use a sword (which isn't all that useful to him overall in the end imho), but he has no trouble switching to a way bigger sword, and even two swords. Or a even bigger, combined one...what?
Jun 28, 2014 2:08 PM

Jan 2010
So...Fei Wong spent two seasons watching television on his couch and staring at a kid in a giant canister. And this whole bit was about Sakura's memories gaining sentient life and plotting to have Sakura to itself while forcibly removing all of her traveling companions. ALso, at the end, there's a butt load of feathers getting scattered about, and Syaoran just stands there saying to Sakura "one day, I'll get your feathers for you."

And that's just the stuff off the top of my head. I get this is supposed to be filler and all, but I just wish the show had more consistency as to what it's trying to be. I don't regret watching this all, but I was hoping there was more to this. Well, off to the movie and Tokyo Revelations I guess.
Aug 27, 2014 9:23 AM

Jan 2014
damnit, I thought they would reveal the shaoran that being imprisoned by Fei Wong in the last episode and they journey come to an end. but knowing it isn't, I am really disappointed. now I should read the manga to know what happened.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsubasa Chronicle 2nd Series Episode 22 Discussion

Zell182 - Jul 29, 2009

9 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Mar 21, 2:57 PM

Poll: » Tsubasa Chronicle 2nd Series Episode 16 Discussion

Zell182 - Jul 29, 2009

9 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Mar 19, 2:25 PM

Poll: » Status poll about Tsubasa Chronicle 2nd Season Episode 14

KingSunWukong - Dec 12, 2023

1 by ___kyon___ »»
Dec 12, 2023 9:53 PM

Poll: » Tsubasa Chronicle 2nd Series Episode 2 Discussion

Zell182 - Jul 28, 2009

5 by Animelover875 »»
Dec 7, 2022 9:02 AM

Poll: » Tsubasa Chronicle 2nd Series Episode 23 Discussion

Zell182 - Jul 29, 2009

7 by Skydis »»
Aug 31, 2022 6:26 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.