Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Delicious in Dungeon
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jan 18, 5:30 PM

Dec 2016
Reply to Sneasy
@Sokah

1) The mollusks aren't typically aggressive unless they're guarding their eggs, which imply they're either dormant (unless you get too close) or simply leave the armor when they've finished their life cycle.

2) If you were able to defeat the armor, the mollusks would be dead. In that case, even if someone found them, they would assume they're just that: mollusks. Dead mollusks, even. Why would you think mollusks of all creatures are animating armor instead of the much simpler explanation of magic, since it's so commonplace?

2.5) Broken armor isn't good for wearing or selling.

3) Marcille mentions that she's never seen this chamber before, so living armor isn't even something that adventurers often find in the first place.

The explanation makes perfect sense.
@Sneasy

1) How would they live if their life cycle had ended? They would be dead and become waste or rust to the armor.

2) It makes no sense that no one else has been able to defeat these armored foes yet these 4 goons did it with very little resources. Makes me think either all other adventurers are crap or too stupid to loot the goods. Either way sounds like a huge screwup from the author, which is incredibly overrated by the fanbase just because she's some DnD nerd.

2.5) WTF do you mean that broken armor isn't good for wearing or selling? They could sell it after to anyone willing to buy cheap defense gear. It looked a hell lot easier to split up the shellfish organisms with blunt attacks than trying to destroy the armor with piercing attacks (duh, knight aprentices knew this in the middle ages). Even if they had missing pieces of armor, it would still be profitable to sell them in pieces, heck Laios armor is missing the biceps covers.

3) Marcille isn't some sort of dungeon expert, like some sherpa would know all the trails of a mountain climb thru repeated expeditions.
Jan 18, 5:47 PM

Jul 2016
Given this is a manga adaptation, I was wondering whether Trigger would use some of their distinctive animation style or not. Good to see that cartoon-like animation will be part of this show as well.
Jan 18, 6:02 PM

Jan 2023
Dungeon Meshi E03 mini Ribsview

+ Animation quality was amazing, big bump imo
+ Laios is fking crazy lol

I love the close ups of the finished dishes, makes me wanna try them lol

Score 9/10
Jan 18, 6:02 PM
Pirate King
Feb 2021
Really enjoyed this episode. Trigger isn’t disappointing after adapting this series so I’m excited to see where it goes. The manga was great and they’ve done a great job so far excited to see if they can continue with that 😬
Jan 18, 6:17 PM
Dec 2020
Wondering how many people are going to make Sousou no Frieren jokes and comments when they get to the episode where they
Jan 18, 6:34 PM
Apr 2021
Dan_ALves said:
marcelonbg said:
RIP Ornstein (character limit)

Who's Ornstein?(character limit)

a boss from the first Dark Souls who wears an armor very similar to the one laios defeated
Jan 18, 6:41 PM

Jun 2020
Nope Im not gonna believe that this bacteria looking thing tastes good.
Jan 18, 6:48 PM
May 2023
Fun. Well paced, well animated
Jan 18, 7:52 PM
Apr 2023
Deym they met Ornstein or should I say, Oysteirn???
Jan 18, 8:07 PM

Mar 2007
I can't believe they found mollusks to eat, and then that last stray one was in the sword. Does this mean that it becomes a magic sword? Will it learn to talk?
Jan 18, 8:21 PM
Mar 2015
fried or steamed living armor tastes like mushrooms
Jan 18, 8:38 PM

Mar 2023
Ayye the animation went hard in this one. You can tell that a different group of animators handled it, given that the character designs differ from the last episodes—proportions, facial expressions, etc. Not to mention some extra fluid scenes, i.e. that swishy abstract glimpse into his childhood. Points for the artsy direction of this episode.

@/ryzxgum saying "not impressed by the visuals at all though". (Here.) I don't understand how someone could formulate such an underwhelmed opinion. This already stylistic episode had a great deal of animated eye candy. I was CONSTANTLY rewinding throughout the watchthru, rewinding every few seconds to rewatch a particular animation or movement.

As of today, the show has a 7.71 score on MAL. I feel like a show of this caliber should at least have a solid 7.9-8.0. For me, it's still a 10/10. Such a satisfying, leisurely watch.
WaifuSandwichJan 18, 9:06 PM
Jan 18, 9:29 PM

Jul 2008
A new species has been discovered and its flavor whets the appetite, a good find for zoology.
I really like gourmet series!
My candies:
Jan 18, 9:35 PM

Dec 2022
Arnold Schwarzenegger voice : If it lives... we can eat it.
Jan 18, 9:42 PM

Jan 2011
I enjoyed the episode and really enjoy this dub cast a lot but I will have to say I get the idea of eating what you kill but maybe just maybe you shouldn't eat shit you have no idea off the nasty ass ground. That's all I'll say.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Jan 18, 9:47 PM
Sep 2021
Ok I'll drop this anime. No offense but I'm literally falling asleep. I tried to watch it because some people said it was good. But nah, its boring af. Comedy feels forced as well. Also Elf girl is annoying asf
Jan 18, 10:32 PM

Aug 2023
Another great episode. Really enjoying this show a lot.
Animation in this episode was really good specially during that flashback scene and i am really liking the OP as well. Looking forward to next episode and kinda curious what’s the deal with that sword.
Jan 18, 10:34 PM

Nov 2007
Reply to Kimurah
@Sneasy

1) How would they live if their life cycle had ended? They would be dead and become waste or rust to the armor.

2) It makes no sense that no one else has been able to defeat these armored foes yet these 4 goons did it with very little resources. Makes me think either all other adventurers are crap or too stupid to loot the goods. Either way sounds like a huge screwup from the author, which is incredibly overrated by the fanbase just because she's some DnD nerd.

2.5) WTF do you mean that broken armor isn't good for wearing or selling? They could sell it after to anyone willing to buy cheap defense gear. It looked a hell lot easier to split up the shellfish organisms with blunt attacks than trying to destroy the armor with piercing attacks (duh, knight aprentices knew this in the middle ages). Even if they had missing pieces of armor, it would still be profitable to sell them in pieces, heck Laios armor is missing the biceps covers.

3) Marcille isn't some sort of dungeon expert, like some sherpa would know all the trails of a mountain climb thru repeated expeditions.
@Kimurah

1. Sounds plausible enough. But I recon that they would vacate the armor so that another could take their Spot.

2. I don't think that it was plied that nobody defeated them before. Just that nobody bothered to check inside. And even if they did they might not have made their findings knows in a way that would reach the party. I would also assume that the nobody would want to wear the perceived carcass of a perceived possessed armor. And even if they thoroughly clean it they might assume that the Things in there are Just parasytes.

3. She isn't and that scene was Just meant to Show that there are plenty of ways to go in the Dungeon. And that they are off the beaten path (hence the comment of the Leader in the flashback that nobody found the rotten corpse because its to far out).

Alright enough now. There's merit to your points but there's also merit against them. Picking any story apart isn't gonna help most of them. You either go with the flow or don't. I for one enjoy the creativity that she pit into her Work.
Jan 18, 10:43 PM

Nov 2023
Laios got to achieve his dream of eating the Living Armor that he's been fascinated by.

Laios also got a new sword and a companion in the form of some parasite that is in the sword which is pretty cool.

Pretty fun episode.
Jan 18, 11:07 PM
John Titor

Jul 2017
At first, I thought Laios had some kind of iron deficiency xD. However, those mollusks must taste like oysters or escargots :P .

Also, the ending song is a real banger. I've just found it's sung by the same singer from Kusuriya no Hitorigoto 1st OP (dang, how I miss it), which is another banger.
TitanOfPlasmaJan 18, 11:11 PM
Mi música chiptune (auténtica, no fakebit) / My chiptune music (real, no fakebit)
YouTube
Battle of the Bits
SoundCloud
Jan 18, 11:08 PM
Oct 2019
Wait, Laios said his first death?
So is it like a video game they can respawn? Or maybe you need a priest to cast a revive spell?

Laios encounter every monsters be like: But is it Edible??

I'm glad i make sure not to eat my lunch while watching Dungeon Meshi.
davidyodo24Jan 18, 11:13 PM
Jan 18, 11:16 PM

Aug 2023
Reply to davidyodo24
So is it like a video game they can respawn? Or maybe you need a priest to cast a revive spell?

davidyodo24 said:

I think they are resurrected by a spell.
Jan 18, 11:18 PM
Oct 2019
Reply to Torrasdts10
Hey guys, help me out please. I’m kinda no to anime and I don’t know anything from this manga.
I didn’t like very much the first two episodes, I thought it had more action but it was like 80% of the episodes just cooking and talking about food.
You that saw this episode, it was the same from the first two or had more? If it’s the same, you that read the manga know that has this vibe the entire series? Because if it’s like this the entires time I will leave it. Thank you.
@IslamTorrao
I'm not a Manga reader but look at the Genre, it was Comedy, Fantasy and Gourmet.
This isn't like Demon Slayer Battle Action Shounen Anime.
So yeah i think it will be just like what we have seen from the first 3 episodes.
The action is there but it wasn't gonna be the main focus.
Jan 18, 11:49 PM

Jul 2019
Really, panty shots already? keep this ecchi bs out of my anime, why is japan so obsessed with this pointless fanservice, smh, I'm not some horny teenager

Jan 19, 3:34 AM

Jul 2022
I liked this episode and Marcille was a lot less insufferable this time around. I also got Migi vibes from the new sword 👀
Jan 19, 3:42 AM

Nov 2020
Wow what a good episode, the creativity of this cooking fantasy is amazing, edible armor that is like clams or cooking traps? why not xD
Interesting animation and a bit more action is a plus, this new companion is also interesting, he reminds me a bit of Migi from Parasyte.
Jan 19, 3:58 AM

Feb 2014
Laios and his thirst for finding new ways to eat things in the dungeon never ceases to amaze me. He wasn't far off this time for wanting to try out armour, as the group of armour were all being controlled by a colony of Mollusks.

His group had to work hard in order to win their battle and they definitely earned it. The animation quality was also a nice visual treat during the whole battle, as expected from Trigger. =)

The end result was met with good reception, apart from the Mollusks in the lion armour head, as that tasted like mold. Still, Laios now has a new sword to take with him, including a Mollusk as an unexpected companion!

All in all, this was another fun and satisfying episode.
Jan 19, 3:59 AM
Apr 2021
Holy shit this was the most well animated episode out of the 3 that’s aired the art was just so crispy and the animation with the armour knights was amazing my lawd😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨🔥🔥🔥

So that’s why Laios is so chill about not rushing to save his sister I mean I knew but I get it more now, it’s bc they simply can just cast a revive spell and come back alive I thought the spell was some high level wizardry type shit💀

But damn I can’t get over the animation in this episode everything looked new and clean I loved it im hoping all the rest of the episodes are like this🤩🔥
Jan 19, 4:13 AM

May 2018
I wonder if Laios can train the mollusk thing to fetch his sword. That would be convenient.
Jan 19, 5:00 AM
Dec 2023
why the new episodes are getting boring? can anyone tell me?
Jan 19, 6:24 AM

Oct 2011
Reply to davidyodo24

@davidyodo24 yeah, there's others conversations on the previous episodes that imply they can be resurrected...
also, the whole point of them come back to the dungeon is to retrieve Laios' sister's body before she be digested, to resurrect her... they even wondered in the first episode if could be done from the dragon's poop
Jan 19, 8:02 AM

Jul 2011
It was really nice episode ^^)

Perhaps I should read the manga as well..
Jan 19, 8:38 AM
Sep 2021
OK, Laios & his team discovered a new species that none had found before but Laios had only one thing to do that is to eat them & after their meal they continue their journey with a new companion.
Jan 19, 11:05 AM
Mar 2020
Seems to be setting up a monster and food of the week type show. It was interesting getting to see some of the back story of the characters even if it was only a bit. I believe this is the first bit that they flashback to something. I enjoyed it. Fun little solve the problem on how to kill the monster and then discuss food afterwards. Both things I enjoy lmao. Well maybe not the monster killing.
Jan 19, 11:28 AM
Nov 2016
Damn, the first death scene was pretty brutal. Funny and weird how they talk about death as if it was nothing.

Anyway, This episode perfectly captures the reason why Laios is the leader of the party despite being... "weird and unhinged" XD.
He has the most experience as an adventurer and can think of strategies and plans to get out of sticky situations. He also felt like a new Darwin in this epsiode when he found out living armors secret

I already love the world building. The author is a genius.

P.S. I appreciated senshi pantyshot ahah
dodoxdo97Jan 19, 12:14 PM
Jan 19, 12:36 PM

Jun 2023
I didn't notice that Laios was a monster nerd.
rule 36 if it exists there is food of it
Jan 19, 12:51 PM

Jun 2023
Reply to Jackson1333
Really, panty shots already? keep this ecchi bs out of my anime, why is japan so obsessed with this pointless fanservice, smh, I'm not some horny teenager

@Jackson1333 I am pretty sure to that nobody asked for this pantty shot particularly.
I assure you this shot of Senshi`s underwear is absolutley crucial to the plot.
tensaikoudakishiJan 19, 3:20 PM
Jan 19, 12:56 PM

Jun 2015
He's saving his sword for a midnight snack later lol.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Jan 19, 1:58 PM
Jan 2024
Reply to Kimurah
@Sneasy

@Kimurah

2) No one said that no one ever defeated living armor; clearly they did if Laios, who died back then, is alive today. Watch the episode again.

The mollusks are crammed deep into the armor, and if you destroyed the armor, you would just find dead mollusks, which can easily be confused for random bugs that got themselves in there. How would you come to the conclusion that the mollusks were the armor itself? It's not a screwup, stop trying to be "smarter" than the author.

2.5) The armor is literally made by the mollusks and not actually crafted towards any particular person. Not very useful for selling. In real life (and fantasy that isn't video games), people don't take random trash that don't fit them. If people ALSO think that the armor is enchanted by magic, why would you want to wear something that someone else can control?

3) They are all experienced adventurers, and if the chamber of living armor isn't something she recognizes, then it's not something adventurers run into often. That's why living armor wasn't documented well until now, until there was a group of adventurers interested in monsters in ways beyond killing.

These are careful details picked out by the author and more and more monsters and chapters will be written like this.
SneasyJan 19, 2:23 PM
Jan 19, 2:43 PM

Dec 2016
Reply to Sneasy
@Kimurah

2) No one said that no one ever defeated living armor; clearly they did if Laios, who died back then, is alive today. Watch the episode again.

The mollusks are crammed deep into the armor, and if you destroyed the armor, you would just find dead mollusks, which can easily be confused for random bugs that got themselves in there. How would you come to the conclusion that the mollusks were the armor itself? It's not a screwup, stop trying to be "smarter" than the author.

2.5) The armor is literally made by the mollusks and not actually crafted towards any particular person. Not very useful for selling. In real life (and fantasy that isn't video games), people don't take random trash that don't fit them. If people ALSO think that the armor is enchanted by magic, why would you want to wear something that someone else can control?

3) They are all experienced adventurers, and if the chamber of living armor isn't something she recognizes, then it's not something adventurers run into often. That's why living armor wasn't documented well until now, until there was a group of adventurers interested in monsters in ways beyond killing.

These are careful details picked out by the author and more and more monsters and chapters will be written like this.
@Sneasy

2) It's ridiculous that you are yapping at me as if you're some sort of expert or teacher giving lessons nobody asked you to do, and acting all high and mighty saying "watch the episode again". I never said that the mollusks were the armor itself (funny you call them mollusks, but the translation said shellfish). I also never claimed to be smarter than the author, but there's also quite the difference when fanboys like yourself try to make any kind of their favorite author some flawless writer just because they blindly like what they read. Stop acting like a fanboy.

2.5) The show never pointed out that the armor was literally made by the shellfish, it only stated that the shelfish lived inside of it. It's very short sightned of you to claim that IRL people don't take random trash that don't fit them. Like for real, go outside for a while, and interact with real people. There's a whole market for sellers that will offer shit that doesn't fit them and probably doesn't fit other people either but they will try to sell it to dumb and gullible people (stolen iphones that are worthless because apple flags them it's a good example). Now back to armors, people in the middle ages would certainly use whatver they could find to protect themselves in battles. what you think freshly trained knights would get an tailored armor that would fit them perfectly? Nonsense. They would do with whatever they could afford and that would also come with flawed piece of armor and armor lacking parts and what not.

3) They are experienced to a certain point (highly questionable when a moron like Laios almost got their whole party killed by the dragon in episode 1, a smart experienced adventurer would had called a retreat before even facing the dragon famished and exhausted), but they aren't the only ones exploring the dungeons. It's expected that other adventurers should had found that same room or a similar one. My point is that if Marcille didn't recognize the armors, that doesn't immediately means they are uncommon to other adventurers. Marcille isn't a sherpa that has run the same trail dozens or even hundreds of times and knows everyone else that has done it. Her testimony isn't worth anything as an "experienced witness".

Regarding your fanboy comment about details, the details on these shelfish are quite iffy. Like why would they need to pick up the helmet to continue fighting? It's not like the top part is either giving the rest of the shellfish actual vision to continue attacking. The armors where pretty empty in terms of numbers of shellfish, which makes me wonder how the heck where they touching each other when their numbers could barely count to move an articulation of the armor (like flexing a knee). What do they survive on, specially if they are many of them and also reproduce quite fast.

It's also hilarious that you immediately curl up and act defensively making assumptions of what I watch or that it somehow I'm supposed to be offended for the isekai that I allegedly should be loving isn't flawless as your favorite manga.
KimurahJan 19, 2:53 PM
Jan 19, 3:34 PM

Jan 2024
senshi pantyshot moment!!!!!
Jan 19, 4:00 PM
Jan 2024
Reply to Kimurah
@Sneasy

2) It's ridiculous that you are yapping at me as if you're some sort of expert or teacher giving lessons nobody asked you to do, and acting all high and mighty saying "watch the episode again". I never said that the mollusks were the armor itself (funny you call them mollusks, but the translation said shellfish). I also never claimed to be smarter than the author, but there's also quite the difference when fanboys like yourself try to make any kind of their favorite author some flawless writer just because they blindly like what they read. Stop acting like a fanboy.

2.5) The show never pointed out that the armor was literally made by the shellfish, it only stated that the shelfish lived inside of it. It's very short sightned of you to claim that IRL people don't take random trash that don't fit them. Like for real, go outside for a while, and interact with real people. There's a whole market for sellers that will offer shit that doesn't fit them and probably doesn't fit other people either but they will try to sell it to dumb and gullible people (stolen iphones that are worthless because apple flags them it's a good example). Now back to armors, people in the middle ages would certainly use whatver they could find to protect themselves in battles. what you think freshly trained knights would get an tailored armor that would fit them perfectly? Nonsense. They would do with whatever they could afford and that would also come with flawed piece of armor and armor lacking parts and what not.

3) They are experienced to a certain point (highly questionable when a moron like Laios almost got their whole party killed by the dragon in episode 1, a smart experienced adventurer would had called a retreat before even facing the dragon famished and exhausted), but they aren't the only ones exploring the dungeons. It's expected that other adventurers should had found that same room or a similar one. My point is that if Marcille didn't recognize the armors, that doesn't immediately means they are uncommon to other adventurers. Marcille isn't a sherpa that has run the same trail dozens or even hundreds of times and knows everyone else that has done it. Her testimony isn't worth anything as an "experienced witness".

Regarding your fanboy comment about details, the details on these shelfish are quite iffy. Like why would they need to pick up the helmet to continue fighting? It's not like the top part is either giving the rest of the shellfish actual vision to continue attacking. The armors where pretty empty in terms of numbers of shellfish, which makes me wonder how the heck where they touching each other when their numbers could barely count to move an articulation of the armor (like flexing a knee). What do they survive on, specially if they are many of them and also reproduce quite fast.

It's also hilarious that you immediately curl up and act defensively making assumptions of what I watch or that it somehow I'm supposed to be offended for the isekai that I allegedly should be loving isn't flawless as your favorite manga.
@Kimurah

Mollusks are a type of shellfish, lmao. Mollusks are, specifically, creatures with soft bodies that reside in very hard shells. "It's not a dog, it's a canine!" The subs even say "mollusk".

The show does point out that the armor is made by the mollusks. You feel the need to go "um, acksually, they're shellfish", what do you think is the SHELL in the SHELLfish?

Who is going to bother with worthless junk when the dungeon is full of actual treasure? The party that Laios and Falin started in were gold strippers, why would they care about rusted armor? It's a world of magic and monsters, why would they need whatever random broken armor they find? The surface has a bustling population that sells armor and weaponry.

And you believe it's more realistic that some junk scrapper adventurer selling the armor to some hick dwarf in town is supposed to reveal the secret of living armor? That's ridiculous. Like I said, the mollusk would be dead, making it borderline impossible for people to surmise that they control the armor itself.

The party are clearly experienced; losing to a dragon due to circumstances out of their control doesn't somehow make them inexperienced, what logic is that? What "experienced" adventurer runs away at the first sign of trouble, lol? How is Laios a moron when he singlehandedly solved what living armor is?

Yes it does mean that if an experienced adventurer doesn't see the monster often then it's not common. That's also why details on the living armor is so sparse, because it's rarely fought and never investigated. This is built into the very narrative of the story. People clearly do not know much about the monsters in the dungeon beyond what they need to kill them.

The mollusks are in the helmet and they use it to see, they showed this in the episode when the most powerful living armor couldn't see or fight Laios without the helmet, and when the other armors needed to re-orient the helmet. The entire armor is the body so they need every piece to be effective.

It's very, VERY clearly stated that the mollusks connect and form like muscles in the armor so that they move like an actual person. Where are you getting this "their numbers could barely count to move an articulation of the armor" when they're clearly moving like a person in armor?

You keep complaining about how the author is overrated, but your ire seems to be in not understanding the basic rules the show sets out, even when it tells you outright. You're clearly just upset that people like the story, which is extremely petty. At least nitpick it right, lol.
SneasyJan 19, 4:43 PM
Jan 19, 4:25 PM
Mar 2019
Best episode so far. Perfect combination of dungeon crawl action, and monster feast. This should be the formula moving forward. It's something for those who love D&D, and its ilk to get into watching.
Jan 19, 4:49 PM
Apr 2019
I really like all the character designs in this one!
Jan 19, 10:38 PM

Jun 2020
Hell yea! Laios being unhinged with eating monsters is the best!
Jan 19, 10:44 PM

Oct 2016
I really enjoyed this episode a lot. It was better than the first 2, and they weren’t half bad either. I liked getting to learn more about the lore of creatures that no one else knew, just because Laios wants to figure out how to eat them. I’m starting to understand a bit more of this series’ charm. (8/10)
Jan 19, 10:47 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Who could've thought that the Living Armor reside a mollusks type of animal? The author just so brilliant this time ngl. But, man, why you steamed it together with its helmet? lol. Ofc its taste like a helmet as well. Marcille also giving a decent comment about the taste which makes me also wanna eat some shellfish as well...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jan 19, 11:09 PM
Feb 2021
Who knew the armors were food!
Jan 20, 12:28 AM
Mar 2020
Very tasty episode!
Jan 20, 1:27 AM
Apr 2022
Same feelings about the animation as I said in previous episode's comment, but it's not hard to get used to? It's strange that I'm particularly noticing it with this series though.

Fucking loving Laios and his obsession with eating dungeon creatures lmao. The fact that he figured out the secret to the Living Armor that has assumedly gone undiscovered since the dungeon's beginning because he personally wanted to taste one is hilarious, and insanely smart of him, especially in the middle of fighting it for his life

-------
Edit: remembered I had more to say right after posting oops

The fight choreography is really simple imo but the animation for the movements are stylin. Senshi's axe strikes and that kick Laios took had really satisfying impact.

Also first time I've seen armor actually be mollusks! Not to say that the other monsters so far haven't been creative but this was entirely new and refreshing, I have my gripes with the worldbuilding so far but this was a good beat.
3D2EJan 20, 1:34 AM
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» Is this show mostly about food?

RedJeanne - Jun 8

19 by ArtemisSato »»
47 minutes ago

Poll: » Dungeon Meshi Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 6

80 by Takata »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Dungeon Meshi Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 16

87 by LeBozar »»
Yesterday, 6:31 PM

Poll: » Dungeon Meshi Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 15

108 by red1130 »»
Jun 8, 6:55 PM

Poll: » Dungeon Meshi Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

OtterBoy1 - May 30

86 by bushman66 »»
Jun 8, 4:18 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.