Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Feb 10, 1:08 PM

Jun 2023
Amazing episode today!
Jin-Wo has become even stronger and he looks so badass and dangerous.
He killed that spider solo, just as expected, and got revenge on the team. The fights and action in this episode were really well animated.
Jin-Wo was forced to become a killer because of this game he's levelling up through. That feels kind of weird. But his comeback against them showed us that he'll never give up in a fight!
Afterwards he didn't even call this 'adventure' his success. MC hiding his true strength!
I can't wait for next weekend!
Feb 10, 1:09 PM
Jul 2019
this episode was a master peace
Feb 10, 1:11 PM
Aug 2019
till now the best episode
Feb 10, 1:11 PM
Sep 2016
god, this is beyond cringe
and this is supposed to be the greatest of all Korean media according to Korean manwa fans?
are you for real?

ARE YOU FOR REAL ?!?
This is Tokyo Ghoul/Berserk 2019 kind of levels with Pupa and Boku no Pico sprinkled on top of this vomit banana split.
Feb 10, 1:15 PM

Jul 2020
wow what an amazing insert song, welcome to my fav anime songs playlist
Feb 10, 1:15 PM
Jun 2022
absolute banger of an episode I love the dark route the show does not fear to take and with each new episode we get more rewarded for watching it.

Also it's just way too funny how sloppy the woman analyzes the outcome of the raid and how she just went with the literal first thought to explain the death of 6 ppl at ease xD
Feb 10, 1:22 PM
May 2018
Sawano never disappoints. The OTS is amazing!
Feb 10, 1:24 PM
Jul 2021
Bro this is so edgy it’s corny at this point
Feb 10, 1:25 PM
Sep 2022
This was the first episode I actually found good in the anime so the animation is top notch
great work by A1
Feb 10, 1:28 PM
Jan 2009
At 7 minutes he says the armor is too tough, he needs to aim for a weak spot...and then he targets the armor again, despite being right next to the eyes? Why? What the hell? I guess he corrects later, but why did he think that would work at all?

Also, the debuff windows in this show are WAY too fast. They disappear before you have a chance to read them unless you go back and pause. They really need to fix that.
amf85Feb 10, 1:31 PM
Feb 10, 1:43 PM
Oct 2019
what a good episode, my god, the music for the massacre was so good
Feb 10, 1:48 PM

Apr 2015
This series is the big example of edgy, but it keeps interesting for me
Feb 10, 1:49 PM
Jun 2016
This anime thinks it's sooo cool, doesn't it? Almost cut my eyes open after staring at all the Edge.
Feb 10, 2:21 PM
Jun 2021
This is fucking perfect!
Feb 10, 2:21 PM

Jan 2024
A absolutly amazing episode, the fight between sung jin woo and the hunters was crazy.
I really could feel the emotions of the mc, the amazing music and the beautiful art make a combination in which one just gets absorbed into the episode and the moment you notice it the episode is already over.
10/10 really good!
Feb 10, 2:22 PM

Apr 2016
This anime is living up to the hype and more honestly. Also anyone have any clue as to what the name of the song during the massacre is called?
Feb 10, 2:39 PM
May 2019
you gotta love solo leveling. no censorship is rare nowadays
Feb 10, 2:40 PM
Dec 2016
Wow, this sixth episode of Ora Dake Level Up is incredible! I haven't felt this excited for an anime for what feels like years.
I also usually never rate a show at all while still watching it, but this episode alone earned an instant 8! Shit just got real ...
Feb 10, 2:46 PM

Nov 2013
love it when these idiots try to 6v2 and then after they lose they are like "have mercy on me" or "do you know who my family is?" like fuck off tards lmao
fav "new" girls from spring <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Feb 10, 2:54 PM
Feb 2021
about the scene where he says "I'm glad I gave her the umbrella", he was crying and the rain helped hide the tears? Pardon the English, I'm using Google translate, I'm from Brazil
Feb 10, 2:57 PM
Nov 2023
shit mc, a desilusional character development and a typical edgy mc
Feb 10, 3:11 PM
May 2020
Reply to phantomfandom
This episode is skillfully well-made but it still leaves a bad taste in my mouth when the system force(?) Jinwoo to kill the human enemies.
@phantomfandom well kill or be killed. The system knows if he dies it dies with him, survival of the fittest.
Feb 10, 3:15 PM
Nov 2023
I love how the show tries to give itself a smidgen of tension by introducing fatigue, which we'd never been introduced too - only to erase the tension with a massive ass-pull of 'Instant Recovery' which we've also never been introduced too. This truly is based on the best manhwa of all time. /s

EDIT: I was wrong. 'Instant Recovery' is shown in episode 3, extremely briefly, but its there. 'Fatigue' on the other hand, I have no idea where it came from at all. The episode is still crap, but for other reasons like how funny and bad it is, rather than inconsistencies.
SlopGuzzler69Feb 11, 10:03 PM
I'm In Hell
Feb 10, 3:15 PM
Nov 2010
This episode was pretty exciting. Finally getting anti-hero vibes like Shield Hero. Can't wait to see how he progresses.
Feb 10, 3:19 PM
May 2019
He is scaling a little too fast for it to be comfortable; this reminds me of Shield Hero where he is ridiculed and gets his sweet retribution at the end. Unlike Shield Hero however, this power scaling is crazy exponential. It doesn't seem feasible to drag out his transformations, so I can only hope that whatever he has to fight against during the mid to later stages of the anime are worth powering up for. Because it just feels a bit too fast...

And for some reason the subtitles were lagging behind the action a bit, so that kinda sucked...
Feb 10, 3:30 PM
May 2023
It was an amazing episode
Feb 10, 3:42 PM

Jan 2017
Ban Taito is doing such an amazing job! In combination with A1 work this is just beyond my wildest dreams for this adaptation!
Feb 10, 3:42 PM

Aug 2019
Reply to SlopGuzzler69
I love how the show tries to give itself a smidgen of tension by introducing fatigue, which we'd never been introduced too - only to erase the tension with a massive ass-pull of 'Instant Recovery' which we've also never been introduced too. This truly is based on the best manhwa of all time. /s

EDIT: I was wrong. 'Instant Recovery' is shown in episode 3, extremely briefly, but its there. 'Fatigue' on the other hand, I have no idea where it came from at all. The episode is still crap, but for other reasons like how funny and bad it is, rather than inconsistencies.
SlopGuzzler69 said:

It was introduced in episode 3.
Please try to watch anime next time with your eyes not closed!!
Feb 10, 3:43 PM
boop boop

Mar 2018
my god, Sawano is always making everything better with his work
死だけが確実
Feb 10, 3:44 PM
Feb 2019
he acabado el capitulo y voy cachondo
Feb 10, 3:47 PM

Nov 2020
meh the spider fight was disappointing. The murder scene was cool, the MCs became even more edgy haha. I can also praise the soundtrack👌
Feb 10, 3:52 PM

Nov 2019
Ok I think I've watched enough of it to say it's probably for kids/teenagers.
Feb 10, 3:52 PM
Sep 2020
loved that they kept some of the gore scenes when he got the urgent quest
Feb 10, 3:55 PM
Jan 2024
good episode ..........
Feb 10, 4:07 PM
Aug 2020
it was crazy like i was expecting

now, we can really begin solo leveling...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Feb 10, 4:08 PM
Nov 2020
Holy shit they did the manwha justice
Feb 10, 4:24 PM
Pirate King
Feb 2021
What a great episode. I think this one was the best yet so far. They did pad the episode a bit during the fight with things that weren’t needed and weren’t in the manhwa, but other than that A-1 really nailed this episode and we get to see the mysterious figure at the end of the episode which who could it possibly be? Guess you’ll have to see next week if you haven’t read the beautiful story of solo leveling 😛
Feb 10, 4:30 PM
Jan 2021
This is Amazing, episode
Feb 10, 4:38 PM
Sep 2016
THE OST WAS INCREDIBLE
Feb 10, 4:40 PM
Apr 2019
I really liked the background music in this ep, really adds to the scene. I look forward to future episodes
Feb 10, 4:41 PM

Sep 2023
Jin-Woo is leveling much faster than I anticipated, he is probably a B or A rank already. The fight scene vs the crew with the music was incredible! You could really feel how much more powerful and confident he has become in such a small amount of time.
Feb 10, 4:55 PM
Dec 2023
Tbh, this anime didn't break the internet like I thought. Even though it's the anime that people watch the most in this season.

Overhyped just like CSM or worse.
Feb 10, 5:04 PM
Aug 2022
Crazy good episode, this is definitely one of the better things airing this season
Feb 10, 5:05 PM

Oct 2010
Holy shit that was amazing.
My adrenaline was pumping hard. It's been a while since I've been so excited watching an action scene.

The VA was great, the BGM was great, the edge, the badassery. So damn good!!!
"El Psy Congroo"
Feb 10, 5:18 PM

Oct 2019
Yet another very dark episode.. Did the MC really have to kill everyone? His OSD directed him to defeat them, not kill them. So he could have maimed them or leave them unconscious and then deliver them to the authorities.

Eliminate their threat without killing them, since if he didn't they'd either kill him or his heart would stop, whichever came first.

There is no loss in translation here either, since the original OSD is in English, not Japanese (or Korean).
Feb 10, 5:18 PM
Mar 2019
Two episodes now of fast-paced action. I hope it doesn't let up anymore. The first four episodes were a bit dull for me.
Feb 10, 5:36 PM
Jun 2021
Cleaning with the best soundtrack
Feb 10, 5:36 PM

Aug 2019
Reply to Sharpedon
Yet another very dark episode.. Did the MC really have to kill everyone? His OSD directed him to defeat them, not kill them. So he could have maimed them or leave them unconscious and then deliver them to the authorities.

Eliminate their threat without killing them, since if he didn't they'd either kill him or his heart would stop, whichever came first.

There is no loss in translation here either, since the original OSD is in English, not Japanese (or Korean).
Sharpedon said:

The studio changed the text. In the manhwa the quest is to kill them because they intend to murder the 'player'.
Feb 10, 5:37 PM

Apr 2022
basically had an amv moment.
Feb 10, 5:42 PM

Mar 2020
Finally the gorilla is killed!

Also Jinho--kun calling Jinwoo-san as aniki now. 😂

My sadist side is awakening again. Feel satisying killing those bastards.
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Solo Leveling DVD vol.3 sold 91 copies in its first week

18927 - Jun 15

27 by Makoorii »»
Today, 7:30 AM

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yuyuichi - Mar 30

400 by kopeleto96 »»
Today, 5:19 AM

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23

304 by satyrelfheim »»
Yesterday, 6:13 PM

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 16

168 by satyrelfheim »»
Yesterday, 6:11 PM

» Season 2 Opening will TK(Ling Tosite Shigure) x Ayunda Risu

yesvirgi - Jun 15

9 by ToufiqHassan »»
Yesterday, 4:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.