Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »
Jan 15, 12:42 AM
Jan 2024
Perverted and fun!
Jan 15, 7:27 AM

Dec 2010
Reply to Konan_Edogawa_
@Fnights Honestly Japans attempts at censoring anime or manga did little good in the end because even if they could control what shows up on TV or in the stores they cant really control what appears online. I think this is why the law is not really applied so strictly anymore because "whats the point?" Get what i mean?
@Konan_Edogawa_ Well indeed, but i think that law was only made to please the foreigners complainers, they really did not need such laws to begin with, they knew very well.
However, censorship is more strict these last years, is the publisher and the commitee anime productions that put in such constraints, see a pair of nipple on a tv nowaday is very rare.
Fn76Jan 15, 7:31 AM
Jan 15, 8:42 AM

Jan 2018
Reply to Fn76
@Konan_Edogawa_ Well indeed, but i think that law was only made to please the foreigners complainers, they really did not need such laws to begin with, they knew very well.
However, censorship is more strict these last years, is the publisher and the commitee anime productions that put in such constraints, see a pair of nipple on a tv nowaday is very rare.
@Fnights There is a big difference between a publisher/ committee censoring their product because they think something would be inappropriate on TV vs the government enforcing censorship. A company can do that basically as they wish and it wouldn't violate the creative freedom of another project even within the same company necessarily.
Jan 15, 9:43 AM

Dec 2010
Reply to Konan_Edogawa_
@Fnights There is a big difference between a publisher/ committee censoring their product because they think something would be inappropriate on TV vs the government enforcing censorship. A company can do that basically as they wish and it wouldn't violate the creative freedom of another project even within the same company necessarily.
@Konan_Edogawa_ Is not that easy, the goverrnment can decide to not directly enforce a law but can do it indirectly forcing the publishers/commitee behind the scenes. Politic is always part of the society, is a game where those who hold a high position always compromise and do each other favors, so in the eye of the citizens freedom of speech seems not affected. Anyway, i don't want to go further, speaking politics is not good in an anime forum. Let's enjoy what we have.
Fn76Jan 15, 9:46 AM
Jan 15, 12:07 PM
Nov 2023
I throught it was a more innocient anime...
Jan 17, 7:55 AM
Mar 2022
dear god never again
Jan 17, 1:16 PM

Aug 2019
Ah, yes, the now iconic yearly "Author's barely-disguised fetishes somehow get adapted for TV broadcasting" show of the winter season is finally here.
Ahora, triste en la pendiente, solitario y ya vencido yo me quiero confesar

Si aquella boca mentía el amor que me ofrecía, por aquellos ojos brujos, yo habría dado siempre más

Jan 19, 5:43 AM

May 2020
well that was a pretty good and funny episode to start off this anime
feel like I'm back in the 2010s watching ecchi anime again
will definitely be watching this till the end
cant wait for more

Jan 19, 1:15 PM
Dec 2023
Did NOT expect quite so much fan service... Did I enjoy it though? Yes. Except the tickling, a bit weird in my opinion. To each his own I suppose. I can see this show exploring lots of different kinks in future episodes, so it may get weird-er we'll see...
Love the main protag. Good personality, very cute, also great character design.
Overall liked this episode excited to watch more!
Jan 19, 5:41 PM

Mar 2021
Im not a magical girls fan, but this is special, this is very lewd !
I like the MC, and her expressions are so funny, my favorite parts xD

Now she's gonna enjoy torturing her idols, discovering her sadistic side and other fetishes

I hope it get interesting and not only full fan service with a new way of sadism every episode, being too repetitive
From the OP I see she's gonna have 2 other friends with her later ~
Jan 20, 2:25 AM
Oct 2020
solid episode hope to see more
Jan 20, 2:34 AM
Mar 2012
mc Utena quite funny, them faces. new va surprisingly good. Pop Team Epic showed up.
classical osts much culture.
good animation & designs but some more questionable. calm ED.
Jan 21, 5:16 AM

Aug 2022
Peak Ecchi! sweet characters and fun things :P Loved it!

Reminder for tourists: These are fictional characters that are painted by artists and voiced by adult voice actors!
Jan 21, 10:29 AM
Jan 2020
what in the actual fuck is this (i will watch this religiously for the next 3 months)
Jan 21, 7:36 PM

May 2010
This is clearly an FBI honey pot and these comments are rancid…
Jan 21, 11:18 PM
Aug 2023
well it is decent, has its jokes and even tho it is mostly meant to be a hentai i enjoy it
Jan 22, 7:26 AM

Oct 2010
Reply to Yuri-Crusader
Awwww Utena did you enjoy spanking the magical lesbians? You are my good girl honey 😍😍😍😍

Magical girls need to be spanked by other girls,,,,YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Peak Yuri anime 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

And Utena is not the only Sadist in this. Just look at the yellow magical girl. She fucking loved that Hehehehehehehe

Yuri-Crusader said:
And Utena is not the only Sadist in this. Just look at the yellow magical girl. She fucking loved that Hehehehehehehe

That would make her a masochist then, rather than a sadist.
Jan 23, 4:41 PM
Sep 2021
I get the appeal but not for me
Jan 23, 9:37 PM

Nov 2023
Welp, this show is insane.

Gotta be honest, this episode was really fun, if we ignore some of the uh, cultured scenes.

I enjoyed the humor, especially with Venalita blackmailing Hiiragi with a literally twitter post.

Jan 24, 8:35 PM

Jul 2016
Hahahaha this is great! Venalita is a GIGACHAD

As a straight dude who likes villans i fully support the idea of a bi/lesbian Protaganist who is also deranged/tiwsted >:D

Time to binge 4 episodes kek
ArzodenJan 24, 8:39 PM
Jan 26, 7:24 AM
Nov 2018
art, Art, ARt, ARRTTT!!!!!!!!
It's pretty good.
Jan 26, 7:10 PM
Sep 2019
Utena's stuttering is a bit annoying, but overall like it. Here for the Yuri.
Jan 28, 7:40 AM
Jul 2011
took me a while to finish it.
Jan 29, 4:03 PM

Jul 2017
lol the poputepipikku girls cameo on first episode hahahaha
𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒 π’Ύπ“ˆ π’Ώπ“Šπ“ˆπ“‰ 𝒢 π“‚π‘’π“‚π‘œπ“‡π“Ž
ㅀㅀㅀㅀㅀ𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒 π’Ύπ“ˆ π’Ώπ“Šπ“ˆπ“‰ 𝒢 π“‚π‘’π“‚π‘œπ“‡π“Ž
ㅀㅀㅀㅀㅀㅀㅀㅀ𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒 π’Ύπ“ˆ π’Ώπ“Šπ“ˆπ“‰ 𝒢 π“‚π‘’π“‚π‘œπ“‡π“Ž (ᐒ..ᐒ)
γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€ »[π’₯π“Šπ“ˆπ“‰ 𝒢 π“‚π‘’π“‚π‘œπ“‡π“Ž]«
Jan 31, 1:21 PM

Sep 2015
I wasn't supposed to enjoy this
Feb 3, 4:18 PM

Nov 2015
Killer first episode! Cool characters. Interesting twist on the magical girl genre!
Feb 4, 1:48 AM
Nov 2022
Been a while since I saw any magical girl animé, let alone from a villain's perspective. Already quite like Utena, honestly. ^^"
Feb 4, 6:14 PM

Jan 2022
Wtf this is a little spicy ;) to think they're all in the same class, that's hilarious. Poor girl is being blackmailed into being a villian, jeez.
This never updates so that's cool
Feb 9, 10:35 AM

Mar 2010
The jailbait is real.. pls tell me i'm not the only one who furiously fapped to this?? jk but not jk my instincts took over like dat gal whipping the magi gals.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Feb 9, 6:41 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Oh boy that cameo of Pop Team Epic really took all my attention in the middle. I feel like they can make it more spicy but for something so unexpected like this show, this is okay enough as an opening. Utena in her first attempt already doin spanking and tickling. Imagine if her full power getting opened and unleashed, must be more lewd. Especially she's still alone and need more partner to make those three magical girls aubmit themselves.

Oh yeah fuck i can see this become more lewd and i don't regret picking this now than never xd.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 12, 8:01 AM

Jul 2021
I have not watched an ecchi anime in some time but i watching the first episode of this, made me realise im missing out.

We got an evil organization and some magic girls and fan service along with are MC who loves the magical girls and gets brought into the evil org. The animation is also pretty solid along.

Are main girl Hiiragi who "loves" the magic girls is more of sadist, which we find out later in the first ep, its also funny when she transforms she finds her outfit embarassing.

This is one wild show.
bubba460zFeb 12, 4:20 PM

Feb 13, 4:13 AM
Nov 2023
10/10 Great lesbian and kink representation. It's sorely needed in anime.
An anime where relationships actually happen. Incredible. I love it.
Feb 18, 7:58 AM

Mar 2015
I honestly don't know what I was expecting but it certainly wasn't this lol. Should've read the synopsis first lmao
Feb 18, 10:17 PM
Level 1 Otaku

Jan 2018
I turned off my brain to watch this show

Feb 24, 2:42 AM
Dec 2020
Sugoii desu ne?!.
Feb 24, 5:45 PM
May 2023
i have no what i just watched
Feb 27, 4:27 AM

May 2020
dat slap scene tho omegalul
Feb 28, 3:19 PM

Nov 2017
All the boys loved this episode :D this gonna be fun
Mar 1, 5:53 PM
Dec 2014
Peak PEAK PEAK PEAK PEAK FEET FEET FEET YUMMERS LICKY LICK
Mar 3, 11:17 PM

Jan 2018
I have never watched a "mahou shoujo" show before, so this is the first.

Its degeneracy's level is so high, which makes me like.

Them lewd scenes, so an uncensored version is a must.
Average anime enjoyer.
Mar 4, 1:15 PM
Jun 2019
why tf is this anime sexualising 14 year olds, like just make them college age it doesnt take away from anything, disgusting asf
Mar 6, 1:54 PM

Feb 2024
Aside from the snu snu it actually looks like
Mar 7, 5:30 PM
Jan 2024
Gostei muito do anime e das personagens
Mar 8, 9:41 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That kind of plot is actually really funny, forced to be an evil magical girl with sadistic tendencies while it's a little true for that part, and the good magical girls just end up having their butts destroyed, hence why the uncensored ecchi part can be funny too, nice start
Mar 10, 4:37 PM

Sep 2014
Haruhi bless this anime

When I hear a show is ecchi, I assume its bait. This is the real deal!

PS: Evil QB "are you enjoying yourself?" wholesome
Comander-07Mar 10, 4:49 PM
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Mar 15, 5:21 AM
Apr 2018
If the humor was better, I would have adored the concept. Instead, it's just 14 year olds' naked bodies. Gross. Southpark joked about kids far better.
Mar 15, 2:55 PM
Jan 2017
This is where I will die
Mar 28, 2:43 PM
Feb 2022
I really wish someone warned me this was just Hentai lol
Mar 29, 8:00 AM

Aug 2019
that was good :DD mc is a total sadist.

utenas face is cute no matter the expression :3

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 29, 2:16 PM
Jun 2020
I understand why this is banned in my country now. This was... Something else...
Pages (8) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Softhenic03 - Feb 14

127 by HyperV »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 20

87 by Matihzz »»
Yesterday, 10:57 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 27

139 by Offkorn »»
Jun 24, 8:35 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Softhenic03 - Feb 7

117 by Matheus050 »»
Jun 24, 10:40 AM

» What are the Blu Ray Differences

removed-user - Apr 2

17 by Love_And_Forward »»
Jun 21, 11:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.