Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 19, 2023 5:54 AM

Jul 2017
The last angel devouring Eiko, Yayoi saved her just in time to leave it weakened, and the daughter reckoned the father to take responsibility for his actions, though she got eaten herself to fill up its tanks. The father regretting his actions and allowing himself to be consumed by the spirit, Yayoi managed to circumvent all 3 angels, though the altar is just an illusion to hide the mother's bone and write off the curse. Being someone who killed 17 people, the father itself will face Yayoi's spirits as the master of the House of the Virgin Conception. The father committing suicide himself to end his atrocities, it acts as a scarecrow to keep people out of the house. On the other hand, The God's powers afflicting against the Spectre of Death that Yayoi wanted to destroy, it's just a test for now as it travels to find its victim.

Keitaro has recovered and got his share of food from both Eiko and Yayoi, they really dote on him a lot for his wellbeing. Once he's naturally knocked out, they can continue their Gradaue collection, onwards to K Area to pick up an evil courtesan, then head to another S-rank location: the Old I Watergate. Eiko finds it puzzling whilst in their search for more spirits. That said, having Kishimojin face against the Spectre of Death, there're rules that they have to follow too, and the fact that the former cannot hurt children whilst the Spectre continues its telekinesis to consume enemies, the latter has grown infinitely strong enough to defeat her "mother", binding them together for one insanity of a Twilight monster.

It's clear then: Yayoi vs. the Spectre of Death, the loss of her mother, it's that exact spot.
Nov 19, 2023 9:44 AM
Dec 2018
As the new Graduate house is secured and Keitaro is nursed back to health by his ambitiously eccentric partners, the spirit that drives Yayoi is on the move. Revisiting a previous Graduate rank after a run in with Ai's over possessive God. There's no slowing down now, the dominos are falling left and right with an epic climax being the only outcome.
Nov 19, 2023 3:12 PM

Jan 2011
What an ending to the arc. Also, it seems our big bad seems them leveling up so he decides to feed his boy some Ivs.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Nov 21, 2023 6:34 AM
Apr 2021
That God is such a bastard for giving that curse womb pointers on how to use their powers better😭

And poor Ai she’s always getting caught up in shit bc of that white God, I hope Yayoi becomes strong enough to defeat them😣
Nov 23, 2023 10:13 AM

Nov 2011
Reply to InNeedOfAName
Epiroogu said:
I think I didnt get one thing - what happened with a "person" who suggested this pregnacy-curse? They just walked away after givining advice to father and doughter, or that guy was later in the plot? I might have missed it :O

He's the same guy on the wheelchair from episode 13.
@InNeedOfAName Aaah I see! Thank you for pointing this out. : ) Not very popular villain yet, waiting for next appear.
Jan 5, 4:12 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
At least the house is cleared, but that end is not reassuring at all lol
Feb 25, 11:23 PM

Jan 2014
bruh, how are Yayoi going to kill that God if he's that powerful??

and now the Spectre also evolved into something more powerful by consuming an enshrined evil God.

I don't think 6 graduates are enough to kill the God and the Spectre though, she need more. probably 20 graduate (10 each) for both The Spectre and The White God.
Apr 7, 4:11 PM

May 2015
I thought the spectre of death just ate Yayoi's mother's spirit. The fact that it's forcing her to do her bidding and give birth to it is too cruel. Also can't believe that's a running theme.
Apr 19, 3:41 AM

Apr 2013
So you just have to say "Mommy" and the goddess won't be able to hurt you? That's a pretty shitty goddess.
Jun 6, 1:21 PM
Mar 2019
Keitarou gets the rundown of what occurred at the property they now own.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Where is Season 2

GreedyChip - 6 hours ago

3 by GreedyChip »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Dark Gathering Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 30, 2023

132 by ALUCARD47 »»
Jun 26, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Dark Gathering Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2023

110 by romzanalimohon »»
Jun 24, 7:07 AM

Poll: » Dark Gathering Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2023

67 by bushman66 »»
Jun 6, 1:40 PM

Poll: » Dark Gathering Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2023

95 by bushman66 »»
Jun 6, 1:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.