Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Nov 1, 2022 1:20 PM
Jan 2021
Awesome excellent animation
Nov 1, 2022 1:22 PM
Apr 2022
good, but it's going too fast
Nov 1, 2022 1:56 PM
Feb 2020
Wow that was awesome
Nov 1, 2022 2:28 PM
Nov 2021
FZREMAKE said:
aziryn said:
Haven't read the manga but I'm definitely worried that these stolen abilities will be used against them. I'm hoping grimmjaw returns to lend Ichi a hand.

Anxious that this first season is only going to be like 12-13 episodes it's just not enough, not even close!! (If it's going to be more pleeease correct me)

Its split in 4 cours. This cour will be 13 episode then there will be 3 more cours to adapt the rest of the tybw. Overall 52 episodes in total.

Thanks

I knew there was going to be four seasons I just didn't know how they were going to do it. So like 3 months on 3 months off repeat until done lol. I definitely miss studio's doing 24-26 episodes in a row but that doesn't seem to be very common anymore.
Nov 1, 2022 2:32 PM
Dec 2021
NEED MORE EPISODES
Nov 1, 2022 2:35 PM
Apr 2020
Peak shounen anime!
Nov 1, 2022 2:42 PM

Jan 2021
aziryn said:
FZREMAKE said:

Its split in 4 cours. This cour will be 13 episode then there will be 3 more cours to adapt the rest of the tybw. Overall 52 episodes in total.

Thanks

I knew there was going to be four seasons I just didn't know how they were going to do it. So like 3 months on 3 months off repeat until done lol. I definitely miss studio's doing 24-26 episodes in a row but that doesn't seem to be very common anymore.

Yup thats how it will probably be if the breaks are all 3-4 months long.
I too miss the days when they used to adapt things in a single go without splitting the entries in cours.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Nov 1, 2022 3:09 PM
Jan 2021
this is the most fun I've ever had watching anime. so fire
Nov 1, 2022 3:10 PM

Dec 2019
that was so epicccccccccc

"That's why, at this very moment, in the interval of a second,
I wish to cross the world lines and protect your smile.
Then, once again into a time loop devoid of misery,
I will be swallowed as a lonely observer."

Nov 1, 2022 3:37 PM
Aug 2020
sfhsrghsrmfg,krtkmrdkjte5et5jks5tkjsjr
Nov 1, 2022 3:41 PM
Oct 2022
I almost skipped the recap. It was soooo long. When the action did finally start, I was a little unprepared for the carnage that ensued in the Soul Society.
Nov 1, 2022 4:14 PM
May 2020
Better not give 1 you Fullmental puffs
Nov 1, 2022 4:15 PM
Oct 2022
I really liked the sequences of the captains with the Sternritter and how the atmosphere of desolation and despair felt when they lost their bankais
Nov 1, 2022 4:34 PM
Jan 2021
The story was better-paced for this episode and kept me wanting to see more. There was a want to understand more of what the quincies are up to and what their powers are.
Nov 1, 2022 4:39 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Apparently those Captains forgot to use Kido or something, they are too reliant on their Bankai~

The Sternritters are so cool

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Nov 1, 2022 5:09 PM
Oct 2022
Nice episode very straight forward, great voice acting,the animation was on point and an incredible ost.
they also presented the stern ritters really well, showing the menace they are.
Nov 1, 2022 5:32 PM
Jun 2021
I love Bleach, most of it at least.
Nov 1, 2022 6:42 PM
Nov 2019
I find Bleach completely insane, from the animation, the ost, the seiyus, EVERYTHING. It's definitely the shonen, and this cap was on fire🔥. Btw, what's up with the male characters? God, they all are...🥴🥵🔥🤌🏻
Nov 1, 2022 7:04 PM

Sep 2011
Byakuya: They can definitely only steal one bankai. And it should definitely be mine and not Renji's who is worse in every conceivable way.

Production values are staying good but we are starting to see that classic Bleach stupidity.
Nov 1, 2022 7:20 PM

Jul 2013
The Soul Society is getting wrecked left and right. So many people already have died and there's no end in sight. It doesn't even matter to the Quincies if they're fighting soldiers, seats, vice captains or even captains. Their strength simply is on completely different scale and not being able to use Bankai, makes the situation even more complicated. At least I know one guy who doesn't even care about Bankai, which makes it kinda funny. I hope we'll see him soon.

But what a beautiful moment finally seeing Byakuya's Senbonzakura Kageyohi in all it's glory again, even if it just meant to get "sealed" away shortly after. At least this was the first assumption behind the Quincy tool. I didn't expect that the Quincies would "steal" the Bankai.

Akon calling Urahara to get in contact with Ichigo isn't something shows the horrible position the the Soul Society is in. I'm still wondering why Ichigo isn't affected by the Bankai Plundering. Has it eventually to do with his Hollow mask or is it something entirely different?

I also couldn't believe Quilge didn't die after Urahara's supposed fatal blow on him. The Ransotengai came quite as a surprise. Even with an Quincy arrow in this back Urahara seems fine. Not so much for Inoue and Chad who got badly injured. To make things even worse Quilge not only closed Ichigo's way towards the Soul Society, but also the whole gate, so that there's no way back even to Hueco Mundo.

Thinking this was just the first official episode of this war and already so many people dying is mind blowing.

Can't wait to see for what will happen in the upcoming episode.

Nov 1, 2022 8:21 PM
Jul 2020
Finallyyyyyyy! Senbonzakura Kageyoshi.
Nov 1, 2022 8:38 PM

Mar 2018
Alright, so Bleach is returning to its old self. Wasting five minutes right off the bat with what happened in the last episodes and then what should be a dead guy returns in the last moment and ruins everything.

Finally we witness Byakuya!

“The most shameless thing in the world is political power that can be inherited regardless of ability or talent!”
Nov 1, 2022 9:57 PM

Apr 2015
Oh my gosh! The scene when Toshiro is calling out to Hyorinmaru wrecked me 😭 At least I can take comfort in knowing what's coming 😊

HappyZappeNov 1, 2022 10:02 PM
Nov 1, 2022 11:14 PM
Feb 2019
So good very awesome
Nov 2, 2022 1:54 AM
Aug 2018
Dobrze jest zobaczyć "Bleacha" z takim poziomem animacji w "ostatnim" (hehe) arcu. Osobiście jednak muszę powiedzieć, że jest to na razie najgorszy w mojej opinii odcinek. Wszystko w Soul Society działo się bardzo szybko, oczywiście, ale odniosłem wrażenie, że przejścia pomiędzy scenami wydają się strasznie poszarpane, a nie gładkie i przyjemne. Nie jestem pewien, jak można było to poprawić (może inna muzyka, by podkreślać nagłość tych przejść?), ale było mi podczas seansu nieswojo.

Fabularnie to generalnie to samo, co w mandze, więc nie wydaję opinii, bo nie byłaby ona zbyt pochlebna. Generalnie adaptacja to ze dwa poziomy wyżej od tego samego contentu w mandze i przyjemnie mi się ogląda po latach.
Nov 2, 2022 2:48 AM
Oct 2022
RICARDOMENIN said:
Renji: hey, they steal bankai
Byakuya: don't care, ban-
oh shit.

Well Byakuya thought that they can "Seal" it and not "Steal" it, which means that even though the Captains are Handicapped, they can still fight on Equal grounds using their Shikai but now its different: so many people missed this little Detail: They can literally Steal the Zanpaktous Spirit: As seen when Toshiro calls for Hyorinmaru: It didnt respond to him. Thats why they are shocked to see that they cant even use Shikai.
Nov 2, 2022 3:14 AM
Jul 2020
Bankai: Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
Too good to hear and see Byakuya using the iconic first Bankai shown in the work again, I got emotional (again)... Best episode so far, the war by the minute only gets more bloody and complicated, despair is taking over Soul Society... I was very happy to see Byakuya, Renji, Rangiku, Hitsugaya, Soifon, making their appearances, in the next episode I think Rukia will appear, Yoruichi soon...
Nov 2, 2022 3:39 AM

Jul 2016
Red_Ranger_Wien said:
Byakuya: They can definitely only steal one bankai. And it should definitely be mine and not Renji's who is worse in every conceivable way.

Production values are staying good but we are starting to see that classic Bleach stupidity.

Yep. Absolute stupidity.
Nov 2, 2022 3:43 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Open the door !!!! kekeke
Nov 2, 2022 3:45 AM
Oct 2022
Vindicater said:
Red_Ranger_Wien said:

Yep. Absolute stupidity.

Well Byakuya thought that they can "Seal" it and not "Steal" it, which means that even though the Captains are Handicapped, they can still fight on Equal grounds using their Shikai but now its different: so many people missed this little Detail: They can literally Steal the Zanpaktous Spirit: As seen when Toshiro calls for Hyorinmaru: It didnt respond to him. Thats why they are shocked to see that they cant even use Shikai.
Nov 2, 2022 4:24 AM
Oct 2022
the quaLity Of the show is already decining? classic pierrot, the first 2 episodes were hich quality; ep 3 less impressive, ep 4 surely killed the hype for a lot of people; lets hope they will do yamato fight and bankai justice, for Now they mask their flaws with good art direction and nostalgic OST.
Nov 2, 2022 6:41 AM
Jun 2007
Ah its good openings, cant wait to see more wreck at Soul Society
Nov 2, 2022 7:09 AM
Sep 2022
Apesar de ter menos batalhas intensas, o episódio avançou com a história sem perder tempo...
Nov 2, 2022 8:21 AM
Jul 2021
Damn that looks bad for soul society
Nov 2, 2022 9:05 AM
Nov 2022
The hypest episode that i ever seen in my life!
Nov 2, 2022 9:25 AM
Sep 2021
love it and hyped.
Nov 2, 2022 9:26 AM
Jan 2013
Nostalgia all over again. Loved watching Bleach. Glad it is getting a reboot with this last arc.
Nov 2, 2022 9:39 AM

Sep 2012
3 minutes of recap in the beginning was not needed I think, and the ending was kind of abrupt. There's too much material of manga in every episode, and I can't really say I'm enjoying the pace. A lot of things are happening at once and they need slow it down a little imo, although it might not be fitting with the fight scenes. With that said, I'm lovin' the ost, brings back memories.

We got some new enemy faces and they look tough. Stern ritters' ability to steal bankai's is op, surely they will manage to take them back right?
Is it because Ichigo has quincy's blood that they can't steal his bankai? They sure are scared of him huh
Now that Ichigo is trapped and everyone's hand are full, help from Uryu is very much needed. Where you at boy
Nov 2, 2022 9:44 AM

Apr 2013
What's up with that three minute recap in the beginning, are they already stalling? C'mon...
Nov 2, 2022 3:05 PM

Sep 2011
IchigoKurosaki97 said:
Vindicater said:

Yep. Absolute stupidity.

Okay but that's still stupid. Why even use your bankai if you think it's just going to get sealed immediately? Why sacrifice Senbonzakura when Zabimaru is the shittiest bankai in the series if you think they can only take one? (Ignore that there were two Sternritter near them?
Nov 2, 2022 3:59 PM
Oct 2022
è guerra cazzooooooooo!
Nov 2, 2022 6:45 PM

Oct 2013
Bleach is the only show where I've ever been consciously impressed by the character designs.
Nov 2, 2022 7:10 PM

Oct 2020
It was a good episode. It was so nice to see Byakuya-sama's Bankai again, even if only for a short time.

Senbonzakura Kageyoshi!!
Nov 2, 2022 7:58 PM
Jul 2021
BYAKUYA AHHHH

HIS BANKAI IS SO PRETTY TOO <33
Nov 2, 2022 8:20 PM
Nov 2022
I love this episode entirely, the pacing, animation and everything that makes an anime good was there.
Nov 2, 2022 9:09 PM
Mar 2019
Have all the characters been on a Diet waiting for Bleach to come back these 10+ Years.
I couldn't tell it was Byakuya when he appeared, and Matsumoto looked really thin.
Why the near 5 Minute opening?? surely they have enough material, it felt like One Piece.
Nov 3, 2022 12:45 AM

Oct 2008
i'm feeling it! the BLEACH goodness is getting back!! i feel the vibes!
5/5!

Nov 3, 2022 2:22 AM
Oct 2022
Red_Ranger_Wien said:
IchigoKurosaki97 said:

Okay but that's still stupid. Why even use your bankai if you think it's just going to get sealed immediately? Why sacrifice Senbonzakura when Zabimaru is the shittiest bankai in the series if you think they can only take one? (Ignore that there were two Sternritter near them?

The Sternritters have done their research and know which Bankai they want, even if Renji had used his Bankai, they wouldn’t be able to steal it because Renjis Bankai is not complete, you will see it by episode 10-12. The Sternritters have already planned which opponents they will fight: it isn’t just some random encounter. Why would he let Renji fight? I guess you don’t know about Byakuyas character, he’s the most prideful character in Bleach behind Yamamoto (you will know later) and it’s about honor as the captain it’s his duty to fight and protect his squad and if he fails to do so than his lieutenant will jump in. As I said byakuya had no idea about them literally stealing the Zanpakto spirit but he thought that even if he used shikai, Mayuri would later find out a way to Unseal.

It’s easy to judge but Byakuyas shikai was literally useless against his Opponent seeing blades were unable to damage the Sternritter F even a little.
Nov 3, 2022 3:27 AM

Sep 2011
IchigoKurosaki97 said:
It’s easy to judge

It sure is. Cause there was no good reason to let them "seal" his bankai. It was just a case of plot induced stupidity for him and the other three to do that when they did
Nov 3, 2022 4:31 AM

Jul 2012
Red_Ranger_Wien said:
IchigoKurosaki97 said:
It’s easy to judge

It sure is. Cause there was no good reason to let them "seal" his bankai. It was just a case of plot induced stupidity for him and the other three to do that when they did

There was no reason to be massacred by them using just shikai knowing they cannot make it without their bankai, Byakuya said it quite well. It was either try using bankai and figure out how the enemies did their business (and maybe discover how to counter it) or die in their hands without even trying because they would "seal" them anyway. Nobody with that reasoning thought they could actually steal and use them against the shinigami, now THAT would be stupid in case they actually DID know. Their course of action was the most natural pragmatic decision.
Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» ichigo and yhwach final fight

RaPZoD - Yesterday

14 by Rinrinka »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 12, 2022

315 by LightNoragami1 »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 5, 2022

271 by LightNoragami1 »»
Yesterday, 4:03 PM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Nov 28, 2022

324 by LightNoragami1 »»
Yesterday, 2:52 PM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Nov 21, 2022

639 by LightNoragami1 »»
Yesterday, 9:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.