Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (24) « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 »
Jan 8, 2017 5:28 AM

Jul 2016
charlespwnage said:
GimmeCookies said:
it was so sad... i mean why they just can't let slaine be happy?? ;--;
cause he's an evil ass and I hate him lmao

shhhhh it's not his fault, it's everyone else's fault T.T
Jan 8, 2017 5:38 AM

Apr 2008
GimmeCookies said:
charlespwnage said:
cause he's an evil ass and I hate him lmao

I do hope that's sarcasm
Jan 8, 2017 8:55 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Darklight0303 said:
GimmeCookies said:

I do hope that's sarcasm
How is this thread even still active lol
Jan 19, 2017 1:13 PM

Jul 2016
Darklight0303 said:
GimmeCookies said:

I do hope that's sarcasm

umm its not sarcasm, i really think that they shouldn't put slaine as main antagonist T.T
Jan 20, 2017 6:15 PM

Feb 2012
why is this season scored above 7 on MAL.....were those 95000+ viewers blind or what? this shit should be around 2 or 3 at most. Then again S1 was also highly rated....so it is safe to say that everybody had gone senile while scoring this series.
Jan 31, 2017 5:12 AM

Apr 2016
I liked the overall series...but the last episode... NTR dafuq i hate itXD f*** Cruhteo (T_T)
Sephiroth2206Jan 31, 2017 12:10 PM
Feb 8, 2017 7:15 PM

Jan 2017
charlespwnage said:
deadoptimist said:
Whoa. So they coped out by imprisoning Slaine. I don't like it, but it solidifies his position as the best character. He is the only one who faces consequences on more or less normal scale and the only ones who pays.

What's with the chess though? Do they make him to play against his will?

Countdown... Damn, no 3rd season, please, no.
will an ova showing the mc's life after(with one of the romances) would be really nice cause I don't like how they netorared him

I am with you on that one, ending was ok but NTR part disappointed me....
Feb 11, 2017 6:57 PM
Feb 2017
So I want to join the discussion
I don't liked the second season and hated the end. It was an end that fucked me so hard up. Compared to the first season this was shit, because I liked the first a lot more than the second (also because I don't like series were they fight in the space,etc.). This was one of the worst ends of a good anime I saw.
Feb 12, 2017 2:02 AM
Feb 2017
And sry for the question what does ntr means ?
Feb 13, 2017 4:08 AM

Jan 2017
Tetsu14 said:
And sry for the question what does ntr means ?
ntr - netorared in short....
Apr 22, 2017 6:31 AM

Apr 2008
Moneypenny said:
Wow, this show nose-dived hard. This was bad. I'm just going to pretend the show ended after the first season.

And it would have if not for Slaine being a fucking retard
May 18, 2017 6:26 AM
May 2017
So the hero one and Skane ended up in prison, not so much of a hero though, aldnoah gets helped by Skane in a earlier episode, and what does our brave hero do shoots him down after he helped him, then he gets picked up by the vers and is put through whipping and torture to protect the princess, the hero created the circumstances for Skane to be a bad guy mind you the ending I should expected it it wasn't right the authors must have had one too many drinks the night before.
Jul 28, 2017 11:28 AM
Jul 2017
I just😫 just really really wanted to see them end up together.........😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫
Jul 30, 2017 11:48 AM

Oct 2015
I still don't get why so many people hate the ending. It's not the best ending I have ever seen, but it's not that bad either. It somehow reminds me of Code Geass with Slaine turned into scapegoat. Princess have made a selfless desicion to stop the war and Inaho doesn't hold any grudge against Slaine. With this I respect all the main characters and I'm quite satisfied with the ending. Yes, it's a bit naıve, but not over the top.
Omnia munda mundis
Aug 4, 2017 12:39 AM
Jul 2017
Been a while since I watched this, but I remember this show going from 100 to 0 quick. Ending sucked, but I enjoyed most of it. Inaho was calculating and interesting. Wanted to kill Slaine most of the show. Princess....won't comment there. Except to say one of those 3 should have died. Too bad Inaho never got the girl. Whatever. Soundtrack was top notch. Still find myself humming the various songs.
Aug 15, 2017 10:16 PM
Mar 2016
... quite disappointed.
I think Slaine should have got the girl, no lie.
Very much confused about why that new blonde kid got the girl tbh
If not Slaine why not Inaho? I mean, seriously?!
ExperimentalAug 15, 2017 10:21 PM
Aug 15, 2017 10:23 PM
Mar 2016
Moneypenny said:
Wow, this show nose-dived hard. This was bad. I'm just going to pretend the show ended after the first season.

Good idea, I rate it.
Dec 31, 2017 4:53 AM
Jul 2017
I just finished watching this episode and i have to say the ending was very awful, so Asseylum just marries that blonde guy and forgets about Inaho and Slaine?
also I feeel really bad for Slaine.
Feb 3, 2018 11:12 PM

Aug 2017
A peaceful end.
Season 2 was more interesting to me,liked the battles and all.
No ship sails(except if there is an Inaho X Inko ship)
So this is the conclusion and no more seasons, I guess. I'll watch if one comes out.
8/10
Xander_CageFeb 3, 2018 11:15 PM
Feb 6, 2018 5:18 AM

Nov 2017
Smh, Slaine deserved a far better ending. The red head was the one who plotted the assassination with her dead father. Also, Slaine was Saved, Healed, And nurtured by Asseylum so why would these shit heads believe he would ever assassinate her?! LIKE WTF. Smfh, the ending was shit, and the only reason I gave it a high rating was because slaines sexy smile at the end.
Feb 6, 2018 7:47 AM

Apr 2008
No he didn't. He's the reason the ending went to shit
Feb 9, 2018 3:02 AM

Aug 2017
It feels like the tragedy and sacrifices of the three main leads don't feel...even. We know Slaine is already the tragic character who got a sad ending, but where is the tragedy for Inaho and the Hime?

Inaho just seems content with doing Asseylum another favor, and the Asseylum doesn't seemed too bothered by relinquishing Inaho as some "lovely memory".

The only person in the entire show that had to suffer the consequences of his actions (and circumstance) was Slaine. Everybody else got away with it or gets to heal.
Feb 9, 2018 3:06 AM

Apr 2008
alias08 said:
It feels like the tragedy and sacrifices of the three main leads don't feel...even. We know Slaine is already the tragic character who got a sad ending, but where is the tragedy for Inaho and the Hime?

Inaho just seems content with doing Asseylum another favor, and the Asseylum doesn't seemed too bothered by relinquishing Inaho as some "lovely memory".

The only person in the entire show that had to suffer the consequences of his actions (and circumstance) was Slaine. Everybody else got away with it or gets to heal.
The only tragic thing about Slaine was the stupidity he showed that prolonged the war for another season
Feb 9, 2018 3:24 AM

Aug 2017
Darklight0303 said:
alias08 said:

The only tragic thing about Slaine was the stupidity he showed that prolonged the war for another season
Well I am not surprised that he is hated because he was the scapegoat from the very first episode and to be disposed off and carry all the burden, sure he was extremely stupid that he wanted to help Asseylum who didn't give a ratsass to whatever happens to him.
glemarailleFeb 9, 2018 3:27 AM
Feb 10, 2018 8:56 AM
Oct 2009
Retarded end. BTW is that little girl in black with orange hair at the end Eddelrittuo ? Wtf why there is no development, why Inaho and all other alone ? Just some of them got older some not. Why princess married some guy she just met ? Inaho and Princess ermm like almost confessed and never crossed paths again ? Well end just sucks because of many things, just enjoy battles, Inaho and music.
Feb 13, 2018 10:59 PM

Oct 2008
Darklight0303 said:

Its been 3 years dude,just let it go...
Feb 17, 2018 12:29 PM

Dec 2013
The only thing that i like is the sound and InahoXSlain DJ
Bless
Skill 1 - Mask Maker.
Skill 2 - Binding Spell.
Skill 3 - Conceal Darkness.
Skill 4 - Mind Shield..
Mar 19, 2018 6:05 PM
May 2017
I would say that it was perfect if they would do 2 things:
1- Slain should have been shot to head
2- WHERE IS MY ROMANCE!!!!!!!! I WANTED IT SO FUCKING BAD!! INAHO X ASSEYLUM
Apr 8, 2018 3:13 AM

Aug 2017
Awful ending. Asseylum and Inaho are bad characters. NTR ending. I never like Slaine, but at least he is the only character with a sort of humanity in this show. I feel that the show is too Anti-Slain and Pro-Inaho. 1/5 for the episode. 1/10 for the anime.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
May 20, 2018 5:51 PM
Dec 2017
I kinda hate Slaine but I dont want him to end up in misery like are you serious.. they put all blames to him, framed him on the things he didnt do and also both of him and Inaho got ntr'd by someone who came out of nowhere
I hope I didnt expect too much from the season 2 but I really love the season 1 tho
Anyway, I'll give 8/10 for a shitty end to a great series
Mikii_May 20, 2018 6:48 PM
Aug 10, 2018 2:21 PM

May 2016
Finally, finished it seriously this season was a wreck 4/10
Oct 19, 2018 12:17 PM

May 2011
Finished watching the show.

Not gonna comment otherwise, but just love that scene when Harklight and the others decide to go out in a blaze of glory rather than surrender. And yeah, they even acknowledge it was completely pointless, but it was GAR as fuck. I cried manly tears.
JoeQOct 19, 2018 12:39 PM
Dec 13, 2018 12:52 AM
Sep 2018
I love this anime it so relatable to spiritual level.
Dec 20, 2018 9:48 AM

Mar 2017
pretty pleased with the ending tbh. glad no one from the main cast died. and that insert song during the finale was a NICE touch.

and yes, it's a shame Seylum ended up with Crutheo's (who was a spineless fuck) son, when she clearly had feelings for Inaho.

on that note though, I never thought I'd grow to love that ship.
An admin's dickhead Soul banned me from MAL t('v't)
Feb 20, 2019 11:02 PM

Sep 2018
Packed with action, Inaho fighting like a boss and saving slain, no deaths in the end, overall a real happy ending.

Although its too much to be real but that's what I wanted. It was an enjoyable experience for me. Especially inaho's strategies against the bots :D

Feb 26, 2019 3:55 PM
Jan 2017
this episode is about the last fight between mars and earth huh,, that good fight i see here with a good cgi too..
and this battle win by Earh that inaho using the mars kathaprak and finnaly point the gun ninto slaine after he save him,, and the peace is made beetween earth and mars that the princess want to and let slaine live as the request of princess,,then peace ending
Jul 22, 2019 7:03 PM
Feb 2019
Why the F*** Slaine Troyard was blammed for Princess's assassination??
Mar 13, 2020 4:43 PM

Feb 2018
lmao Asseylum not married with Slaine or Inaho lol.
Jun 12, 2020 5:56 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Lmao

The general thought for the series is indeed a 6. It must be same amount to go to my enjoyment. However, i decide to take a mean rate for these season 2 show. A 9+6 divided two, the amount goes to 7! Thats my whole points for the series at the overall. A 7 ... Will released on this show too. Its complete messed up deserved my bad judgement. So here i go, a complete nonsense scores i ever made. Scores with so much biassed on it. A respectful one for the whole great time i ever take a risk for watching this series. Thats it. And bring more hope for another season. I just kidding.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 28, 2020 10:38 PM

Aug 2018
This anime was so shit. It had so much potential, great OST, and a perfect story (at first). Why did the characters have to be so shit. What an absolute mind fuck. Every aspect of this anime made me so mad. WTF. WHY??? Fuck this anime.

Jun 28, 2020 10:41 PM

Oct 2019
worst anime ive ever watched. every character should have died ffs, shit anime.
Jul 29, 2020 8:26 AM
Oct 2019
Tbh I never thought they would hook Seylum with a guy having 0 devolopment and only 2 eps of screening. If it was going to end like that then they shouldn't have created any romantic tension b/w the mcs.
Anyway the show was great, enjoyed the action and ofc the musics (UwU)... I'm giving it a 7.
Aug 30, 2020 7:57 PM
Jul 2018
Dumb show. Good music.
Oct 14, 2020 12:17 AM

May 2010
I think Slaine should've died, would have made the show more impactful. Keeping him alive is an insult to what he has done. I don't know what everyone else is hating here, this season was way better than last season.

The white-haired princess didn't get a conclusion, like what happened to her? Did her spaceship just sailed on its own?
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Nov 12, 2020 10:29 AM
Jun 2019
Inaho save the Princess from s1 to s2 and she ended up with the guy in just 2 minutes and married him? Worst anime ending of all time. Couldn't get any worse
AccessDenied3011Nov 12, 2020 10:37 AM
Dec 4, 2020 6:30 AM
Apr 2016
"Asinine politics and a herd of manchildren" this goes on another level with this, and that pretty much sums up the entire season.. I hope to never see any of these characters ever again.
Dec 5, 2020 4:01 PM

May 2015
I really like this ending for many reasons. It feels really conclusive (as an ending should) and I really like the way everything was handled. Especially in regards to the romance and rivalry. I just love the subtle ways that they tell us who won the romance. The princess chose Inaho with her comments previously and that comment about the whole sky thing at the end which subtlely telling us who she cares for more. Obviously she couldnt actually be with him cause Empress things which I really like. The romance doesnt actually have a conclusion but it does at the same time. Im a huuuuge romance fan but I can appreciate the way they handled it in this especially considering the setting of the series and characters.

Also I love the rivalry between Inaho and Slaine in this series. Its definitely one of, if not the best rivalry Ive seen in anime. Idk its just so easy to get behind and its built up from season 1 and continuously added on to. Then it all accumulates in this final fight which is quite satisfying. I really like the way the second last scene mirrors a lot of things. Slaine putting his finger to his forehead which is what the count did in season 1 and Inaho being the one to point the gun at Slaine on the ground mirroring Slaine at the end of season 1. I really like that. Im guessing they did that intentionally. I also really like that end shot of slaine cause you can kind of see that innocent look he had in his eyes at the beginng return. Cause I noticed as time went on Slaine's eyes became less vibrant and more singular colour kind of thing. Its really interesting how they show the change and progression of the series with this stuff.

Its interesting what you can appreciate when you re-watch a series again and notice the finer details. This is definitely a great series. Its one of the very few series that cover a full on war the entire series, do it well and stay engaging. Aldnoah Zero is really re-watchable for me and this is my like 3 or 4th time re-watching this and I still love it.

And that SICK SOUNDTRACK TOO!!!!! The way they use the music is amazing. I noticed they used less in season 2 but its still really good.

Admittedly I do prefer season 1 because of a few things like the ground battle focus which felt more tense cause in the space battles they can just poof away at any time. The use of music too is amazing in season 1 especially with tracks like Aliez and Breathless. But still overall love the whole series. (Its funny cause I gave season 2 a 10/10 when I first watched it and season 1 a 9/10 except I prefer season 1 XD. Im the type of person who doesnt change scores after my first scoring)

Ive noticed I always end up coming back to Aldnoah Zero when I want something completely different from the norm. Cause I normally watch romance stuff so Aldnoah Zero is that saviour whenever Im tired of the usual stuff. (But its so weird when you look back through your re-watches and see when you last watched a series. Its been 3 years! since I last re-watched Aldnoah and I was like "Whaaaaat??? Really?!!") Aldnoah Zero is one of a kind for me and the feeling of watching it cant be replicated by other series. The OST, the characters, the setting all of it just comes together in this really satisfying experience.

Yeah Ive got a lot of thoughts after this re-watch in particular lol. Its just a great series you know. The ending is very satisfying for me.
(Edit after looking at some comments: Ah, I see Im in the minority XD. I just love it how most of the comments are just shitting over the series then theres me, nothing but praise lol)
DarknessRealityDec 5, 2020 4:27 PM
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 14, 2021 10:36 PM
Aug 2010
Pretty decent anime. The outcome makes sense, like Darkness mentioned already. Saldy I have a feeling more and more animes are lower rated cause of there fav shipping won't happen, which is pretty bad for the community imo. Especially when the tag doesn't even have Romance. ofc I would like to see a different ship as well at the end, but sometimes it won't fit the setting and politics. Overall it has some flaws for sure and I saw better Mecha animes already. All in all 7,2/10
Apr 29, 2021 6:57 PM

Jul 2013
First season was good. Second season started off eh and got progressively worse and boring. It's rare for me to give a anime a rating below 7, but this show deserves just a 5.
May 22, 2021 3:14 PM
May 2021
Its kinda funny when i know the UNIMPORTANT CHAR win the heroin, but big credit to author to make the UNEXPECTED ending. No one in the world can predict that ending
Pages (24) « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 »

More topics from this board

» SPOILER - Question regarding the end of the anime

Joshuam303 - Apr 6, 2016

25 by Masterbos175 »»
Jun 29, 6:08 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2015

831 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2015

581 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

1216 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 1:56 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

564 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 12:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.