Forum Settings
Forums

Comment on the 10's of the person above you (DO comment with more than one sentence?)

New
Pages (50) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
Dec 8, 2009 10:36 AM

Dec 2008
GTO is very good, but doesn't deserve a 10. Especially since the anime didn't even cover half of the manga.

I haven't watched enough of One Piece yet to judge your score.
Dec 8, 2009 12:12 PM

Dec 2009
I like Cowboy Bebop :D, for me is not a 10, but is a very good series indeed. And I haven't see anything of Legend of the Galactic Heroes, so i couldn't say anything about that :P
"The past will often attack the present with the pain of your memories."
"There is no wish that doesn't come true."
"The brain is a microcosm creating its own stories. People then live out these stories."
"Time does not exist. Only the illusion of memories exist."
"Existence does not rely on matter. Everything is phantom."
"The waking dream called the world is constantly changing. What's so sad about that?"
"Pure perfection has no past. That is how you live perfectly."
"How can you say you are a phantom?"

Seiichi Kirima
Dec 8, 2009 12:35 PM

Oct 2008
theSilenceAF

First things first: Anime compatibility with theSilenceAF is: Very High 82.9% Holy sh--

Anyway,

Serial Experiments Lain - Absolutely worth this. A great watch.
Spirited Away - A good watch, but I think it could have been better.
Dec 8, 2009 12:49 PM

Feb 2008
xana the divine

100% agree on 5 cm, one of my favorite animated movies

i wouldnt give clannad or after story a 10 just because i dislike the genre and how cheesy i find some of the moments, i did enjoy after story however.

evangelion 1.0 i would almost give a 10 as well if not for the fact that the movie takes away some of the characterization.

i wouldnt give evangelion a 10, innovative show but really flawed. end of evangelion i agree 120%, end of evangelion is awesome.

place promised in our early days is convoluted as hell. sorry..
Dec 8, 2009 1:00 PM

Oct 2008
Red_Comet

Kara no Kyoukai 1-6: I love you

5cm Per Second: You share one of my favorites, as you've already states :D

Howl's Moving Castle: Pretty good, it lost my interest at parts though.

Spirited Away: Fun watch, was impressed by it however it just didn't feel like a ten for me

End of Evangelion: This is me restating my love.
Dec 8, 2009 1:08 PM

Dec 2009
Xana-The-Divine said:
theSilenceAF

First things first: Anime compatibility with theSilenceAF is: Very High 82.9% Holy sh--

xD, interesting thing, you have a good list indeed :D.... and another curiosity...

Anime compatibility with Red_Comet is: Amazingly High 91.5% O.O
Lamentably, his list only shows the currently watching, and none of them has scores :P
"The brain is a microcosm creating its own stories. People then live out these stories."
"The waking dream called the world is constantly changing. What's so sad about that?"

Seiichi Kirima
Dec 8, 2009 3:46 PM

Jun 2009
I have to say that Grave of the Fireflies was very intriguing and melancholic in which the film has conveyed the feeling and emotions very well and agree with the ten. Spirited away for me not so much. It had a few plain parts that made me feel unconnected yet it still was a good film that was visually pleasing and had a story which was very interesting and easy to understand.The rest of the ten's I haven't seen.
Dec 8, 2009 7:59 PM
Sep 2009
@tony38514

Code Geass - No shocker there, while some may not agree, this was honestly one of the best animes that I've ever seen.

Princess Mononoke - First anime movie I saw (quite a while back), definitely deserves a 10.

Castle in the Sky - I thought this was a great film, I have it listed as a 9, but I can see why you gave it a 10.

Grave of the Fireflies - Powerful film, what a tear-jerker.

As for the other two, I haven't seen them so I can't really comment :3
Dec 8, 2009 8:00 PM

Nov 2009
tony38514

of all the 10s i have watched or previewed...
grave of the fireflies and the rurouni kenshin ova is well praised to be a 10
princess mononoke was kinda overrated in my taste...

code geass is well deserved, but WTH, season 1 and r2 both are 10s? now thats overrating...1 of those should be rated a little lower IMO

the rest not mentioned has not been previewed yet...

Divinity_123

-another code geass overrater...both seasons are rated 10...wow, no offense but one should be really a lil bit lower...
-elfen lied...overrated...maybe you like the brutality by your preference...
-hayate is a nice series, deserved due to unique preference...
-haruhi suzumiya...overrated, but oh well a plain otaku boy we have here...thumbs up
-others not mentioned are not previewed yet...
sauteed_roachesDec 8, 2009 8:05 PM

Dec 8, 2009 8:13 PM

Mar 2009
sauteed_roaches

I'll only comment on the ones I've watched.

Code Geass- I personally hated it. Too much emo-ness, it bored me, annoyed me, and was a complete fail in my opinion. Overrated. No offence to you and other fans.
Dec 8, 2009 9:34 PM

Feb 2009
Death note- thought it was a very good suspense thriller, but for me it's not the masterpiece that others are making it out to be.

Dec 9, 2009 12:58 AM

Apr 2008
ArnoldK-

Elfen Lied - Eh, I thought it was okay. It felt really forced and it seemed like they could have expanded on the "dark side of humanity" themes a little more instead of focusing so much on Keita's harem.

Barefoot Gen - Fantastic choice. I loved this movie, and I actually just recently got my DVD copy in the mail. I was blown away by the graphic depictions of total war and the effectiveness of the storytelling.

Grave of the Fireflies - Seems we have a WWII lover here. While I didn't like it as much as Gen, GotF was still a very good movie. I couldn't really bring myself to care all that much for the characters, which dampened the impact, but even so it was still a hard hitter.

Maison Ikkoku - Never seen it.

Princess Mononoke - I saw this movie on TV and immediately went out and bought the DVD and soundtrack the next day. Miyazaki is a genius.

Top wo Nerae - While it started out kind of slow, TwN developed into a very exciting mecha series, and surprisingly brought up some deeper emotional themes regarding relativity, which was a nice touch. Not bad at all. I feel like I should watch it again; it's been a while.

Very solid picks overall (although I didn't care much for Elfen Lied myself), with a definite lean towards war-based films.

The Earth King has invited you to Lake Laogai. You will be honored to accept his invitation.
Dec 9, 2009 1:20 AM

Jun 2008
BakuSatchii

Monster - No wonder, this show is true genuine awesomeness!! Also a favorite of mine.

LotGH - Damn I better watch this show soon, it gets a 10 everywhere. No objections.

Haibane Renmei - Only heard about it recently, but from its looks and relations it seems like a show I'll be able to enjoy to the fullest as well.

Texhnolyze - Somewhat the same as above, but its average score still has me worried if it's something for me (yes I use MAL's scores quite alot).

Mononoke - I've got the impression that it's very unique, but it definitely has caught my interest. Gotta watch this. Can't argue with the 10.

I have only seen Monster out of those 5 (which makes me to blame), but I'm not surprised since I know about the potential in all of them. Other than that you generally rate the great shows high. Iz' good, yo!
... Even if I took time to write alot of intelligent words of deep thought and meaning in my signature, would you really care to read and comment on it? ...
Dec 9, 2009 3:39 AM
Dec 2008
clannad - worst shit i've ever seen.
evangelion: 1.0, good recap of the first part of the series, but i dont understand why you'd like it more than the series, or how you could not enjoy the climax (EoE) more.
toradora - enjoyable and fairly intriguing show that in the later episodes unfortunately escapes from the basics that it's grounded on.
rest i have not seen.
Dec 9, 2009 4:01 AM

Nov 2008
@ Prayermad

I fully agree on La Maison en Petits Cubes.

I have no complaints about Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo either. I didn't give it a 10 because I thought the bittersweet ending was too forced, but othern than that, it's a great anime.

Azumanga Daioh is by far the best comedy anime I have seen, so I have no complaints here either.

Mind Game is one of the weridest anime I have seen. I don't think it is worthy of a 10, but I can see why have given it a 10. I love some aspects of the anime, such as the over-the-top chases and hate other aspects, such as the general perverted feeling that it has.

Cat Soup is quite weird as well, but I found the type of weirdness to different from mind Game's. I don't think that this is worthy of a 10 either. The ending was nice, though.

I have not seen Whisper of the Heart, so I have no comment about that one.
Current FAL Ranking + Previous best::
[
Dec 9, 2009 4:40 AM

Dec 2009
Evangenlion = epic anime
Princess Tutu - I tried to watch, but guess I'm an old bastard and can't handle these things anymore

The others I've never seen.
Dec 9, 2009 5:31 AM

Aug 2009
We shared a lot of anime, imo.

Blood+ and Chobits - understandable,

Claymore and Inuyasha - if not for the ending, I'd give it a 10.

CG R2 - my favorite

DNA^2, Ergo Proxy, Fate/stay night - I dun understand

Fumoffu and Full moon - Fumoffu is extremely funny. As for Full moon, I dun like ep 42 onwards so much.

Gunslinger girl, Shingetsutan Tsukihime, Hellsing - boring at times, I cant give them 10 simply cuz of that.

Mobile Suit Gundam Seed - a carbon copy of the first gundam, after I watched the first gundam and zeta gundam, I cannot like seed as much as b4.

NGE - a great anime, but I dun understand the ending. i think i need to watch EoE.

Trinity Blood and Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust - imo, quite normal animes.

Rurouni Kenshin: Tsuiokuhen - a masterpiece, simply agreed.

The rest I've not watched yet.
We are the United. Even in defeat we stand united.

Dec 9, 2009 1:01 PM

Jan 2008
Code Geass - Have not seen but cannot doubt that it is good based on what I have heard about it. Need to watch it soon.

LotGH - Watching it right now and would totally agree that it is deserving of a 10. Much more to it than just space battles.

MSG 0080 - Have not seen so cannot say one way or the other.

Rurouni Kenshin: Tsuiokuhen - Totally agree as I also have it rated a 10 on my list.
Dec 9, 2009 1:10 PM

Apr 2009
I haven't seen any of them myself, but they're all ones I've heard praised consistently. The only one that really catches my eye is Paranoia Agent.
This is a serious post. You're not allowed to delete it.
Dec 9, 2009 2:51 PM

Aug 2007
Was never a huge .Hack or Crest of the stars fan, you have a few Ghibli films in there(which is typical, but good).

Princess Tutu seems kind of cool though, will have to give that one a try.

Dec 9, 2009 5:34 PM

Mar 2009
Mendou

Kiki's Delivery Service- Though I enjoyed it, it wasn't something amazing enough for me to rate it 10.
Dec 9, 2009 5:38 PM

Apr 2009
@AlexisSolitaire
I havent seen Gintama yet, but I've heard a lot of good things about it.
Death Note totally deserves a ten, although I would be hestitant to give Rewrite a 10 for the simple fact that its another summary of the anime, which I hate. I havent seen it yet though
Dec 9, 2009 6:00 PM

Aug 2007
Can't say I agree with Death Note deserving a perfect rating, their was just way too much wrong with it. FMA would be a 9 at best(imo)

But cool list, anyway.

AlexisSolitaire said:
Mendou

Kiki's Delivery Service- Though I enjoyed it, it wasn't something amazing enough for me to rate it 10.

'cause you're a busta

Dec 10, 2009 5:49 AM

Aug 2009
Mendou

Cowboy Bebop - Expected
Kiki's delivery service - Like AlexisSolitaire said: Though I enjoyed it, it wasn't something amazing enough for me to rate it 10.

Haven't seen the rest of your 10s.
Dec 10, 2009 6:10 AM

Jul 2009
k0k0:

Baccano! and Samurai Champloo, two shows that can be rated a 10 for the enjoyment but fall short on other things.
Dec 10, 2009 8:33 AM

Jan 2008
Clannad ~After Story~ - Whilst it's decent and certainly has it's 10 moments, that ending really pissed me off. In fact, everything from around episode 20ish was pretty bad.

Cowboy Bebop - It's CB. 'nuff said. I'm tempted to watch it again as I had certain computer related problems at the time which screwed up my enjoyment of it. A proper viewing might make me up it from 9 to 10.

Rurouni Kenshin: Tsuiokuhen - Screwed myself over here because the episodes I downloaded weren't labelled properly and I ended up watching it in the wrong order but I can easily see why it could be worth a 10. Hopefully in a while I'll forget enough of it so I can go through it properly in the right order <_<.
Dec 10, 2009 3:49 PM

Jun 2009
@Seasonreaper
Ergo Proxy - Was interesting, but sometimes it looked more like they were just trying to somehow fill those 23 episodes with something.
Haibane Renmei - That one was so sweet and sad. ^_^ Absolutely beautiful.
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - Quality was changing every story arc. But very interesting story.
Howl Moving Castle - I consider this one the weakest of Miyazaki movies I saw.
She and her cat - Too short.
Texhnolize - Too weird. The story was very hard to grasp.
Dec 10, 2009 3:56 PM

Jul 2009
Seasonreaper

Feel like giving a 10 to Texhnolyze myself since it managed to keep me interested enough to rewatch it. Ergo Proxy and Howl's Moving Castle are another two that I should get around rewatching because, well I watched it at the wrong time. Not saying it doesn't deserve a 10 or anything, but you gave Haibane Renmei a 10 partly(mostly?) because of the ending, right?

I've been hearing nothing but good stuff form Gits: SAC. I know what I should be watching next.
Dec 10, 2009 5:52 PM

Feb 2009
As for Cowboy Bebop its probably one of the best animes ever made, and a worthy 10, there's not a question mark there. However I couldn't give it a 10 due to it's episodic nature, while the episodes were very good and fast paced and a 10 of their own (most of them) it felt as if sometimes the story wasn't going anywhere, because the main plot of CB is 5 episodes.

Detroit Metal City is an amazing anime and one of the most awesome and craziest comedies ever! It's really something. However I don' think its a 10 material, its hilarious and even intelligent at parts, but I cannot consider it a masterpiece, it's only objective is to make as lol (it doesn't fail at that)

I probably will never be able to understand all this commotion with the Clannad series, it's to freakin popular on MAl, and its a kind of anime I will probably not watch. I cannoy juge it though... since I havn't watched it.

Samurai Champloo and Seirei Moribito are too anime for which I have high expectations sitting on my plan to watch list, havn't watch them yet, because I have a lot of stuff I wanna watch, but they are probably in the three of my most antecipated shows (together with Noein) after CCA (which Ive seen)

You have other 10s I cant comment, I know nothing of them.
Dec 10, 2009 6:30 PM

Oct 2009
^Veethorn

Interesting. I see your a hard scorer like me :o (Well, I don't have many 10's like you atleast)

One Piece is probably the best (since it's my favorite anime..) shounen/comedy out there, today, and probably for a long while. So I'd definitely agree with that 10.

Oh, another 10 for Tsukiohen? I seem to see that everywhere nowadays. I do agree that it's one of the better old animes out there, but I never seemed to actually sit down and enjoy watching it. It worked out better for me with the sequel. But, I'll agree with the 10 anyway because Kenshin and Tomoe were awesome.

Never actually watched Princess Mononoke so I'll refrain from any comments.

Gundam: Counter WAS very entertaining, but I never really got into the mood of it, if you understand what I mean. It just felt like any other Gundam series. I'd give it a 7 or 8 at best.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/SakataKintoki&sclick=1]
Dec 10, 2009 6:38 PM

Mar 2009
YorozuyaGintoki

Gintama- Yeah, totally agree with ya. It's awesome, except for some occasional episodes which make me go WTH?

Overall, you've got very few 10's which is a good thing.
Dec 10, 2009 6:41 PM

Jul 2007
AlexisSolitaire, my aren't you the picky one.

Gintama: I like it, but I think I'd like it more if I watched more shounen, which is why I put it on hold for now myself.

Death Note: Well, what hasn't already been said on Death Note? It's a great show and most people like it in varying degrees. You are of the "OMG BEST SHOW EVA" variety I assume.
My first novel, Kardia has been published! Click here to read!
Dec 10, 2009 6:42 PM

Apr 2009
Alexis Solitare

Death Note was really good, but I don't think it was quite 10 worthy. I haven't seen the rewrite, but I hear it's basically just a recap show so I don't see how it could rate the same score.

Splitter

Higurashi was really fun the first time around, but it didn't have much re-watch value, so I can't say it's 10 worthy. I just started TTGL and it's going to get a very high score from me. I can't agree with you about Voices of a Distant Star though. It just didn't do anything for me at all. The guy who made it did a good job, but it was still boring.

You do have a couple shows on your 10 list that have caught my eye like Eureka 7 and Kaliedo Star.
CDRWDec 10, 2009 6:46 PM
This is a serious post. You're not allowed to delete it.
Dec 10, 2009 11:54 PM

Dec 2007
@ CDRW

You gave,
School Rumble
Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo
Spice and Wolf
a 10/10.

I agree 100% w/ you they are all really enjoyable.
Dec 11, 2009 1:43 AM

Apr 2009
@Darude...
You really love all anime, dont you?

I agree with your Elfen Lied rating though.
Dec 11, 2009 3:50 AM

Jul 2008
Ok.. elfen lied is good. Ef is nice, despite being created by shaft.

Nanoha..... like really?

So anyway, the next person here will have a lot to say im sure

Dec 11, 2009 4:42 AM

Oct 2008
dxthegreat said:

So anyway, the next person here will have a lot to say im sure

You have tens, but I shant give up. Let's comment on your nines.

Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu - I was very much entertained by it, but was kind of upset it didn't pertain much to the story.

Baccano! - One of the best things I've ever seen. Fucking immortal gangsters in the 30s bro.
Dec 11, 2009 8:08 AM

May 2009
Xana-The-Divine

Commenting on the ones I've seen...

Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo - deserves a 10, I loved the art and story.
5 Centimeters per Second - I gave this a 9, the art/scenery was amazing but the story didn't really appeal to me.
Higashi no Eden - In some aspects it deserves a 10 but I gave it a 9 because some parts were quite irrelevant to the story - which was amazing.
Clannad + Clannad ~After Story~ - I found the first Clannad overall very beautifully done and touching so I agree with a 10 for both.
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai - Loved it by the end, the twist was so well done, totally agree with a 10.
The Place Promised in Our Early Days - Like Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo, lovely art and heart warming story - 10.
[
Dec 11, 2009 12:02 PM

Dec 2008
Well there is a lot of free time, so let me try lol
Lillyness
D.gray-man I think overrated. Manga is really better then anime. In anime there is too much fillers. But what I like in this anime it`s a dark atmosphere and desiqn of akumas. Well I couldn`t watch this anime anyway, I think I`ll try it in next year. And plus anime is finished when the manga is still running.
Code Geass R2 - Ye, I love Rerush and geass, but what`s about mecha? it looked awful, and in storyline were many mistakes and stuped things. But still I like how it`s ended. And I think I`ll watch 3 season that was announced. Anywyay it`s stuped, I think Sunrise had to finish it with second season and make new Gundam :))))
Bokura ga ita - I watched about 2 episodes, and I like it. But still I don`t think I`ll give this anime 10/10 though I didn`t see the whole anime. I will watch it cuz I like romantic anime~ sometimes :P
Clannad and ef are awesome, though I decided to give 9.
Ouran High School Host Club - ohohohoho I don`t like it that`s why I`ll never give it 10, though I like crossdressing lol :D
SKip beat - ohohoh I`m watchin it since it was ongoing, and I`m still watching it and watching... so hard for me rly though it`s not bad
Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo - yeah. That`s an anime I gave 10 too. I almost cryed in the end, lol.
Special A and Lovely Complex I didn`t watch so I can`t comment it
And one piece and Gintama are cool, I can`t say a word against it.
Sorry for bad english. :)
Dec 11, 2009 1:23 PM

Aug 2009
^ Natsu1:

The only Anime that I've seen in your list that you gave a 10 is TTGL, in which I can understand since I also gave it a 10, lol.
Dec 11, 2009 5:48 PM

Apr 2008
@Moonfrost

Out of your 10s I would have to say I really don't agree on any of them really in terms of being masterpieces.

TTGL had the potential to make it to a 10, but it to me is just a overrated anime in which a lot of people have given 10s. This of course could be said about a majority of the animes you have given 10s.

In the end, I just leave it to your lack of animes watched and there is definetly some time for you to grow in terms of rating animes. Not going to go into 10s for Code Geass
Music & Anime > Everything Else
Dec 11, 2009 6:06 PM

Oct 2009
@unibomber189

hmm you only gave two things a 10, one i havent seen. and gintama i also rated a 10
Dec 11, 2009 6:13 PM

Feb 2009
Lith said:
@unibomber189

hmm you only gave two things a 10, one i havent seen. and gintama i also rated a 10

Gintama... is a good show, I don't think its 10 worthy, it is just a comedy ad parody show (good one!) but it's so funny and so silly, I can't really take the serious arcs as seriously as other shounens
Dec 11, 2009 6:17 PM

Oct 2009
Veethorn said:
Lith said:
@unibomber189

Gintama... is a good show, I don't think its 10 worthy, it is just a comedy ad parody show (good one!) but it's so funny and so silly, I can't really take the serious arcs as seriously as other shounens
i tend to enjoy parodies and comedies more than serious shows :3 and with other shounens i usually prefer the mangas to animes because the (usual) slow pace puts me off and i end up dropping them pretty quickly and just sticking to the mangas
Dec 11, 2009 8:24 PM

Oct 2008
Lith

Higurashi and Higurashi Kai - The "murder" and "mystery" of the murder mystery genre, respectively. Higurashi S1 commits the crimes etc., Higurashi Kai explains it and does so fantastically. In terms of story telling, Higurashi has done it best out of any anime I've seen no contest.
Dec 12, 2009 8:12 PM

Feb 2009
Lith said:
Veethorn said:
Lith said:
@unibomber189

i tend to enjoy parodies and comedies more than serious shows :3 and with other shounens i usually prefer the mangas to animes because the (usual) slow pace puts me off and i end up dropping them pretty quickly and just sticking to the mangas

that usual slow pace is a characteristic of the long shounen, not the overall shounen. And gintama felt pretty slow at times as well ^^
Dec 13, 2009 12:08 AM

Aug 2009
@Veethorn

Rurouni Kenshin: Tsuiokuhen - much agreed, it's my fav anime too.

One Piece - I like it a lot, but I dun think I will ever give it a 10. I like shounens, but not to the point where I will give them a 10, except mayb naruto that is the first anime I really get into. Call it my personal preference.

Mononoke - haven't seen it yet.

You have very few 10's. Among ur 9s I have seen, I pretty much agree with everything, especially zeta gundam, which is the best gundam series imo, and war in the pocket, a masterpiece anti-war story. And aslo, FMAB, which is earning a 10 till now.
ForsakenArcherDec 13, 2009 12:45 AM
We are the United. Even in defeat we stand united.

Dec 13, 2009 12:11 AM

Nov 2009
Veethorn
Well, i do have to agree that princess monoke was a masterpiece, defineatly one of studio ghiblis best, ive never watched Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack so i cant comment on that one, but one piece is prob not a 10 in my eye's, no offense.
Dec 13, 2009 12:48 AM

Mar 2009
FlameAlchemist12

I agree FMA is great anime, but if i was to give 10 to some FMA it would be the new Brotherhood.

Chrno Crusade... meh, it was IMO totally average anime, nothing that stands out, but hey, i gave some pretty odd 10's too.

I'm going to watch Cowboy Bebop after i finish with Eureka Seven and i truly hope it lives up to the praises and gives me good reason to rate it 10.

Can't say anything about the rest.

Dec 13, 2009 3:29 AM

Dec 2009
5 cm per second: Even if for me there is something (not to much) left to be able to reach a 10, i understand completely why you put it.

Death note: I didn't like the manga at all, and i have denied to waste my time in that series, there are better series out there in which i can use my time ( a good original idea though... just bad excecuted )

My neighbor Totoro and the Girl Who Leapt Through Time haven't see them, but i have listened only good things about them.

I don't know the remaining ones

Seiichi Kirima
Pages (50) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» The user above you is secretly a _____ V2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Apr 11, 2023

1115 by Deyuko »»
1 minute ago

» ABC Song Titles Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

_untitled - Sep 11, 2022

9208 by _untitled »»
1 minute ago

» Have you seen the movie above? v5 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Jun 28, 2021

9191 by -Fantastical- »»
2 minutes ago

» Which of the two users above you has the better Avatar? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

kjn48sudn23eanfs - Jul 21, 2022

393 by iHateAnimeBro »»
2 minutes ago

» Throw something at the user above ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kyokisama - Jan 28, 2018

257 by Animeistaken »»
3 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.