Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Apr 30, 2022 7:56 AM

Jun 2015
Squeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Apr 30, 2022 8:07 AM

Oct 2008
oh god! another ultra hyper entertaining episode!
i feel for Ishigami that sometimes even if you try your best...mediocre is just your limit (sad)
Tsubame x Ishigami might be nice! but Ishigami should have Miko as his affair! lolz
LOLZ at Chika's nosebleed reaction to Herthaka! BWAHAHAH!!!
oh man Kaguya has fallen asleep before Shirogane hear it directly from her!
5/5!!!

Apr 30, 2022 9:02 AM
Mar 2022
It was good to see a different side of Ishigami, fr. Also, Kaguya is such a nice onee san for him 😭

The sleepover with fujiwara was sooo cuteeee 😍 When Kaguya was like drunk at night because she was tired and wanted to sleep, I really felt that 👌😂

Now, when did Hayasaka will have a crossover with SpyxFamily?! She is awesome at disguising 😎🔥
Apr 30, 2022 9:21 AM

Mar 2010
Random Kaiji reference lol
The sleepover part was great
Apr 30, 2022 9:49 AM

May 2014
Cant wait for the confession scene
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 30, 2022 9:56 AM

Mar 2020
This was absolutely brillant
check out odd taxi
Apr 30, 2022 11:14 AM
Jul 2020
It's also sad when Ishigami has tried so hard but still failed. Hopefully the next test will get the best results.

Apr 30, 2022 1:49 PM

Aug 2021
Let's go to Kaguya-sama. Ishigami is serious about his senpai, Kaguya tells him to be in the top 50 and he tries hard but he couldn't and it frustrates him, he won't give up. That going to the house, Shirogane didn't expect that side and almost heard what he says.
Apr 30, 2022 4:26 PM
Apr 2022
cchigu said:
This was the best episode of this season for sure.

Probably 2 or maybe 3 gag episodes more and then we will get into the real shit that I have been waiting for all along. My dick is getting harder and harder. Don't mess up now A-1.

I dont think u’r supposed to tell us that
Apr 30, 2022 4:48 PM

Sep 2015
Ah finally finished this episode, it left me some procrastination. The hayasaka scene was the only enjoyable part for me, and did get me laugh a little. overall. It was not an interesting episode for me. 2/5
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Apr 30, 2022 4:58 PM

Mar 2021
The Dark Souls reference lmaoooo

Apr 30, 2022 5:12 PM

Aug 2008
I liked the sleepover third skit but I got to admit I was a bit bored with Ishigami parts. His character doesn't take off for me until later so this episode was alright overall but not great.
Apr 30, 2022 5:14 PM

Apr 2020
Best episode of the season so far!
Apr 30, 2022 8:33 PM

Aug 2019
Safe to say Ishigami is definitely one of my favourite characters in this franchise, not just from his personality but from his character growth as well. My first impressions of him are definitely overshadowed by my current ones, his past shown combined with the amount of development we've seen him have while in the student council has genuinely resulted in a well built character with a depressing yet unique story that is willing to change.
Exams are undeniably a bitch, but after Kaguya not only gave him an earful but also a reason to try (be it Kaguya's will or his goal to impress his dream girl) mans had a goal and gave it his all. Honestly even if he didn't hit the mark the message that Ishigami still wants to put in the effort for something be it because he wants to impress of girl, or simply because a good friend asked him of it is extremely valuable.
Not sure if i'm speaking for myself, but that final scene of denying to someone that your bitter after missing that target grade when actually your screaming inside and can't wait to go home and just cry hit very personally.

Have to also say Ishigami and Kaguya duo scenes are some of my favourites from this series. There wild chemistry of being able to bounce of one another's train of thought is amazing to watch, on one hand there can be very serious topics like Ishigami's grades with Kaguya actually taking time to help him, then bits like the talk about confessing to another person and having one another calling each other out before it goes down hill to a screaming extravaganza, honestly these two are a great duo to watch

Second half was wild, Hanamori Yumiri's deep voice for Hayasaka's male butler get-up had me down atrocious. The misunderstanding of Shirogane and Hayasaka during the call had me rolling with Chika's reaction and i don't think i've heard Shirogane scream as much as in those final seconds.

Also props for Shirogane and Iino for 1st place again, whats that like 2 years for Shirogane? Massive W.
Apr 30, 2022 11:40 PM

Apr 2016
damn it!!!!!! Shirogane gets so close sometimes!!!!!!
Apr 30, 2022 11:57 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Ishigami playing dark souls on nintendo switch tho. Man's a beast

edit: you CANNOT DIE
BetaMaleUltraJul 12, 2023 3:55 PM

NYANPASU
5700XT

May 1, 2022 5:49 AM

May 2015
YOU CAN'T DIE :DDDD
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
May 1, 2022 7:40 AM
Sep 2021
As expected, this anime is funny as usual and I would say this is a great episode as the previous ones. I can't really stop laughing weirdly when they do funny things as such. But well, it's also a great romantic episode as well. So, I'm looking forward to the next episode.
May 1, 2022 8:06 AM

Mar 2010
Loving this misunderstanding, tho their relationship isn't going anywhere.. I like a good Tease.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
May 1, 2022 4:18 PM
Jun 2019
We see best boy Ishigami getting more screen time, and a potential love interest. Nice.
One of the best episodes so far.
It'll be cool if we see the

Graduated High School in May of 2022. Summer vacation has finally arrived. I have once again regained the power of a new anime fan, being able to watch multiple anime episodes in a day. Time to binge-watch every single anime I can into the night until college arrives. SADGE. SUPER SADGE... College has begun as of Monday, August 30, 2022, so you won't be seeing me much around these parks. See you on weekends, I guess... School me is back. Sigh! I'll at least try for one anime a day with all this course load.
May 1, 2022 4:25 PM

Jan 2019
Shit is starting to get real now.

So many threads are starting to tighten around our main duo... I can't wait.
May 1, 2022 7:12 PM

Jun 2020
At least Kaguya isn't so pessimistic about Ishigami and still believed in him to be better and strive for the best of himself sadly people can have limits like these

Yeah the councils are full of liars and they actually are good at hiding it, Disappointing results for Ishigami but he'll get it next time I hope, Another W for Iino and Shirogane, Actually blamed Ishigami for her own loss lol

Man can we get more sleepover in here like that was almost peak I would say I wanted more, Chika's bleeding a pool out there but I got baited Shinomya was going to confess.
May 1, 2022 8:34 PM

Apr 2021
Fun episode, Ishigami having love problems and Kaguya trying to help him was good and the misunderstandings in Kaguya's house were amazing. As always, the humour in this show is top tier.
May 1, 2022 8:46 PM

Jan 2021
Chika haha, oh boy she thinks Shirogane is into boys lmao

Also we got to see why this season is called Ultra Romanic

I hope no one I know irl sees my secret account~

Anyways, do I look cute in this outfit?~

May 2, 2022 12:12 AM
Jul 2021
it was ok. I was left with a feeling of sadness/emptiness. When did President become friends with Haysaka? Why does Hayasaka have so many images, why wouldn't she show her real self? She's been lying to everyone, like what. And they didn't explain why wasn't President able to come to sleepover??
May 2, 2022 4:22 AM

Nov 2014
Ishigami here just having his love interest being common knowledge to everyone lol

Chika just brings so much chaos yet ties the group together so well. The call was hilarious. She really is the MVP of the Student Council no matter if she'll probably not get that kind of recognition from the rest of them.

Mamontt said:
it was ok. I was left with a feeling of sadness/emptiness. When did President become friends with Haysaka? Why does Hayasaka have so many images, why wouldn't she show her real self? She's been lying to everyone, like what. And they didn't explain why wasn't President able to come to sleepover??
Questions 1 and 2 have been explained previously. She always has been putting on a front and has met Shirogane previously. Question 3, not sure where you watched it maybe it wasn't translated but it was said that they couldn't make it due to a schedule clash.
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
May 2, 2022 10:24 AM

May 2018
I completely forgot Kei existed lol. Also poor Shirogane
May 2, 2022 4:40 PM
Jan 2021
amazing episode! that first half of the episode was an absolute rolacoster and damn was it good, ishigami deserves better!!!
May 2, 2022 8:41 PM
Sep 2020
Rasco said:
Loving this misunderstanding, tho their relationship isn't going anywhere.. I like a good Tease.

Don't you believe that Miyuki and Kaguya's relationship completely changed since season 1? They are much less frivolous and they mostly switched their shenanigans with other cool stuff, like celebrating a birthday, helping a kouhai, etc.
May 3, 2022 2:07 AM

Apr 2018
I love interactions between Kaguya and Ishigami.
May 3, 2022 4:19 AM
Jul 2021
BurningSpirit said:
Ishigami here just having his love interest being common knowledge to everyone lol

Chika just brings so much chaos yet ties the group together so well. The call was hilarious. She really is the MVP of the Student Council no matter if she'll probably not get that kind of recognition from the rest of them.

Mamontt said:
Questions 1 and 2 have been explained previously. She always has been putting on a front and has met Shirogane previously. Question 3, not sure where you watched it maybe it wasn't translated but it was said that they couldn't make it due to a schedule clash.
They could have explained "schedule clash" much better. We were so hyped up for Chika, Shirogane, Kaguya staying over together and what.. I hope to see this kind of sleepover later in the series.
May 3, 2022 9:59 AM

May 2016
best episode of the season 10/10 for this one.
May 3, 2022 11:52 AM

Nov 2009
LOL, They did a Title Drop.

Here I thought it would be mentioned by Kaguya or Prez, but apparently it was Ishigami that did it.

___ ___ ___

Also, Death Lazer Beam eh?... hmm...

Also also, I think Fujiwara died from nose bleed thinking about BL... someone help her.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
May 3, 2022 1:52 PM

Feb 2013

Although it lacks the energy of the first season, it was nice to see a throwback to one of this anime's funniest moments.
May 3, 2022 9:03 PM

Aug 2020
That was so hilarious as hell, this season is really a banger
It was inevitable...
May 4, 2022 4:05 AM

Jan 2021
I don't like the development of the situation so far
May 4, 2022 8:16 AM

Jan 2019
So does Miyuki not question why "Herthaka" is at Kaguya's house? I'm pretty sure he didn't know Herthaka had anything to do with Kaguya.

May 4, 2022 3:37 PM

Sep 2018
ForeverTraitor said:
So does Miyuki not question why "Herthaka" is at Kaguya's house? I'm pretty sure he didn't know Herthaka had anything to do with Kaguya.

Miyuki met her in S1 during the home visit.
May 4, 2022 3:56 PM

Jan 2019
SeyTi said:
ForeverTraitor said:

Miyuki met her in S1 during the home visit.

Oh yeah I remember now. Weird he's never questioned what their relationship is. Especially when maid Hayasaka acted compeletely differently to gal Herthaka.

May 6, 2022 3:00 PM

Aug 2019
It's a shame he didn't make the top 50, but he gave it his all, and that's all that matters.

And the last part of the episode had me on the edge of my sit lol
May 10, 2022 11:20 PM

Jul 2021
What an episode.

We are introduced to Yu's crush, nice.

I liked how Kaguya is helping Yu in getting Tsubame fall for him and they start with improving grades, I especially liked thay Yu himself wants to improve and gave it his all and when he didn't achieve the results he was genuinely frustrated, this just shows how serious he is. I'm rooting for him.

The part where Chika thinks Herathaka and Shirogane like each other and she gets a nose bleed was hilarious.

Sleepy Kaguya is 100 times more cuter than normal Kaguya and that was yet again proved in this episode.

5/5 episode man.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

May 16, 2022 12:44 AM

Aug 2017
Hayasaka best and prettiest girl always. Nice fan service of the president's hot sister.
May 23, 2022 7:47 AM

Feb 2019
Another hilarious episode

Tsubame-senpai is here! ^^
May 23, 2022 2:03 PM

Mar 2016
Ishigami's character is so full of self-sacrifices for the benefit of others, he's the man who threw his life and reputation on the line for the sake of others without any intention of being awarded anything. What is this world without selfless individuals like he is? Though he may lurk in the shadows, and though he may be the target of relentless negativity, both from himself and those who know nothing about him. Ishigami has time and time again made effort to help others in need whether it be something major or minor.

Therefore... Seeing Ishigami so earnestly attempt to improve himself despite all the shackles and setbacks he has endured really damn near made me tear up, the OST used during the scene in which he's bitterly frustrated at his failure alone in the bathroom is perfect. It's the kind of pain which you can't help but be frustrated with and blame yourself. Keep going, King! You may walk the path of darkness but a chad will remain strong and brave the abyss to finally attain the light of victory at the far end of the line. Supported by Kaguya and his fellow closest friends, Yu Ishigami will prevail!

Honestly, that was the highlight of this episode, when Ishigami's predicament is taken seriously, there isn't much backstory (so far in the anime) that can surpass the depth and emotion that Ishigami's contain. That amongst many reasons is why he's one of my favourite characters.
May 24, 2022 10:11 AM

May 2017
Its kinda getting a little stale.. Karaoke scene was the only cool thing in this season as of now. I need more.
May 24, 2022 5:32 PM

Jun 2015
Yet again, Ishigami proved he's the most relatable anime character to ever exist.

May 25, 2022 12:33 PM

Apr 2021
Finally!!! Tsubame senpai's here!!! She's gonna be playing a major role in Ishigami's character development. He's just getting started and I'm sure he'll do better next time!!! The whole sleepover arc was funny!!! This was yet again an awesome episode!!!
Jun 3, 2022 6:38 AM
Dec 2019
Good episode rip Ishigami but I know that next time he'll probably get top 50 I believe in him.
Jun 7, 2022 9:26 PM

Aug 2018
Ishigami tried, next time he will be able to! Chika slept at Kaguya's place. Where she almost said something, but fell asleep...damn.
Haysaca, what a story she was creating xD
Good chapter
Jun 8, 2022 7:33 AM
Aug 2021
I like that misunderstanding, lol.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you prefer Love is War's Dub or Sub ( 1 2 )

Lost_Hearts - Jan 17

72 by sb_rocks »»
Sep 26, 7:58 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Ultra Romantic Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Naruleach - Apr 2, 2022

337 by ToleratedToast6 »»
Sep 24, 2:26 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Ultra Romantic Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LeilaFaeloria - Jun 25, 2022

519 by KoniginElle »»
Sep 21, 7:32 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Ultra Romantic Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

cchigu - Jun 24, 2022

425 by KoniginElle »»
Sep 16, 2:36 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Ultra Romantic Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 6, 2022

410 by Xramadhan »»
Sep 15, 1:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.