Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 20, 2011 5:54 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
If you think you have seen a harem better than Sister Princess than welcome Amigo to this series because it's the best harem ever.

Of my favorite the near the river as in the spoiler
huge family that surpasses Sister Princess. Also all the sister are drawn really good. As a Sister Princess lover, I am very satisfied with the drawing quality of this anime.

Well it is officially set in stone that I like Mari as follows,

and I would lick that ice cream from her leg. :P Mari looks so like a Princess on a throne that is erotic. At that age on top of that it’s quite something.

There are 2 kissing scenes already. So already there are 2 girls that got the MC.

Quick overview of the ecchi,

Rest later.
Yumekichi11Jul 21, 2011 2:21 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jul 21, 2011 7:29 AM

Nov 2008
Quite faithful to the novel, it did skip the beginning of it though, no big loss. It didn't disappoint and this series is OVA beats both seasons of Sister Princess by miles. Those who want to know Chapter 1 was covered only.

PERFECT 10/10

HoppyJul 21, 2011 8:01 AM

Jul 21, 2011 4:19 PM

Jul 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
There is also I could not believe but ti was not that intense around the whole episode Hikaru’s nipples and they are here too. Now that is nice at least.

Damn, I must of blinked and missed that but then again, I was busy trying to get the 3D version to work somewhat okay on my system. Rewatched the 2D version and the nips are indeed there.
Jul 21, 2011 5:03 PM

Oct 2010
Elite60 said:
Yumekichi11 said:
There is also I could not believe but ti was not that intense around the whole episode Hikaru’s nipples and they are here too. Now that is nice at least.
Damn, I must of blinked and missed that but then again, I was busy trying to get the 3D version to work somewhat okay on my system. Rewatched the 2D version and the nips are indeed there.
It was a rather obscure part but I have a nit for details in anime so I tend not to miss out most of time in like fast paced action or movements. I think these are the only ones there and there are some partials but not much either.

They really restricted themselves on lots of girls, especially young ones. They could have had all the girls have them but they did not. That is the point.

Jul 25, 2011 7:12 PM

Jan 2011
Normaly not a fan of fanservice episodes aka (going to the Beach or hotspring) but this wasn't to bad,like the art i hope we get to see more even though it was a OVA because it felt a bit rushed.
Jul 25, 2011 8:15 PM

Feb 2011
Is this the Holy Grail of Harems?

I hope there will be a season of this!

7/10
Jul 25, 2011 8:52 PM

Oct 2010
Rexky said:
Is this the Holy Grail of Harems?
Why yes it is but its predecessor Sister Princess was the first that attempted this. As you can see the descendant is quite better. Well you can see for yourself when you choose to watch Sister Princess.

Jul 25, 2011 10:10 PM
Dec 2010
is this only going to be a one off OVA?
I though this one was quite good.
Jul 25, 2011 11:31 PM

Oct 2010
Oh yes, this is definitely way better than sister princess.

Not only are there Imoutos but Oneechans as well. It's fueling my Siscon drive to the MAX.

The fanservice was awesome and I'm glad there were no light beams censoring in this one.

Really hoping there'll be a TV series for it coz I just can't get enough of it.
Jul 26, 2011 3:09 AM

Sep 2010
The hell, they were covering her boobs the whole time when they just ended up showing them anyways. :(
Anyways, I liked. :D
Jul 26, 2011 5:23 AM
Jan 2011
I can only say two words on this anime:

AMAZING ANIME XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
Jul 26, 2011 9:13 AM

Jul 2009
Is there possibility of this turning into a season show based on the success of this?

Hell I'd be fine with just a second OVA..
Jul 26, 2011 9:17 AM

Nov 2008
MoeMoeKyun said:
Is there possibility of this turning into a season show based on the success of this?

Hell I'd be fine with just a second OVA..

There is a possibility, since it's an interactive project and nearly completely fan driven, the fans determine the next ova and TV series.

Jul 26, 2011 11:23 AM
Oct 2009
wow, nice first episode. love the submarine bit.
Jul 26, 2011 11:30 AM
Jul 2009
wow a flurry of boobs fan service loli moe cute sexy incestual harem girls O and 1 guy.......... GOD THIS IS GOOD
Jul 26, 2011 6:01 PM
Jul 2018
im going to hell for loving this

THEY BETTER MAKE A TV SERIES of this - its like kissxsis....except 19x better
Jul 26, 2011 6:43 PM

May 2009
This was actually nice. I want a tv anime or at least more OVA episodes. That guy has an epic harem.
Jul 26, 2011 7:33 PM

Sep 2008
Not enough ecchi scenes with the 0 year old... j/k.
My favorite would have to be the ponytail girl with the fox spirit thing because of her ponytail and accent.

I kind of wish there was more of that ojou-sama girl though; she had like what, 1 scene?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 26, 2011 10:06 PM

Aug 2010
HawthorneKitty said:

My favorite would have to be the ponytail girl with the fox spirit thing because of her ponytail and accent.

^this
She is my favorite, she so adorable.

Love the girls in this harem :]
ChattyIntrovertJul 26, 2011 10:09 PM
Jul 26, 2011 10:31 PM

Jul 2008
Where does the Brother fit in in the family in terms of age? How can their be two kids in the same grade if they all have the same mom?
Jul 26, 2011 11:56 PM

Oct 2010
GarLogan78 said:
Where does the Brother fit in in the family in terms of age? How can their be two kids in the same grade if they all have the same mom?
I have been wondering that too. Inconsistencies like that are the only thing that does bother me except that if the father did it with other women it may explain other things. So far only the mother is shown and damn she is a hot fox TBH. Her breasts being big, no surprise about Hikaru's size.

Point being there are far too many difference in the girl coming only from the mother/father. Parents may have been crazy swingers for a IRL situation to even closely resemble to this but fiction is all why it's good.

Jul 27, 2011 2:09 AM

Jul 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
GarLogan78 said:
I have been wondering that too. Inconsistencies like that are the only thing that does bother me except that if the father did it with other women it may explain other things. So far only the mother is shown and damn she is a hot fox TBH. Her breasts being big, no surprise about Hikaru's size.

Point being there are far too many difference in the girl coming only from the mother/father. Parents may have been crazy swingers for a IRL situation to even closely resemble to this but fiction is all why it's good.

Mhm I mean I know it is an anime and real hair color and genes and such don't ever come into play, but the kids all look way too different to all come from just two parents.

But since the mom gave birth to them all, that means she was pregnant literally every single year until the present. How, during all those pregnancies and raising children, could she hold down a high-paying job and afford to raise her kids and have that huge house? Is the father even in the picture?

I guess I just wish they had explained the brother's relationship to the family more and the family's makeup in terms of who exactly the father(s) is/are.

But I know that is not the point of the anime so it probably isn't a big deal.
Jul 27, 2011 2:34 AM

Apr 2011
Did anyone else notice Rika, Urara and Kosame have a striking resemblance to the Kodomo no Jikan trio? haha.
hey hey hey hey no
Jul 27, 2011 2:49 AM

Sep 2010
Not bad. Would be nice to see a full season.
Jul 27, 2011 3:06 AM

Oct 2010
GarLogan78 said:
Yumekichi11 said:
GarLogan78 said:

Mhm I mean I know it is an anime and real hair color and genes and such don't ever come into play, but the kids all look way too different to all come from just two parents.
They do indeed and I would have to come as the alternative in being artificial insemination and in-vitro.
GarLogan78 said:
But since the mom gave birth to them all, that means she was pregnant literally every single year until the present. How, during all those pregnancies and raising children, could she hold down a high-paying job and afford to raise her kids and have that huge house? Is the father even in the picture?
Like I said above and that would disregard the pregnancy problem. Getting male sperm is not even a problem thus why the father is nowhere in the picture. You see Sister Princess made the allusion that it was more the father that screwed with lots of girls while this makes it look like the mom.
GarLogan78 said:
I guess I just wish they had explained the brother's relationship to the family more and the family's makeup in terms of who exactly the father(s) is/are
That will most likely be done further on in another OVA or a anime series of 24 episode would be nice.
GarLogan78 said:
But I know that is not the point of the anime so it probably isn't a big deal.
Maybe not but it would be interesting to find out.

Jul 27, 2011 9:03 AM

Nov 2008
A TV trope page has appeared, fill it up if you have time.

Oh as for if the sisters are actually blood related, well it's not thoroughly explained in either series and there is an ending in Sister Princess 2 that actually implies that some of them were adopted.

Jul 27, 2011 9:26 AM

Jun 2009
THANK YOU BASED GOD!

The submarine was epic.

Anyway, Tsurara?
Jul 27, 2011 9:28 AM

Nov 2008
-Quasar said:

Anyway, Tsurara?

lol

Jul 27, 2011 9:46 AM

Sep 2009
Oh so few were adopted. That sort of explains why they all look so diverse in characteristics O.o

Not going to dig into the bro's character as it doesn't make much of sense. On the other hand, did like the girls. The little ones where really cute!
Ecchi isn't my thing but it was a fun watch.
Jul 27, 2011 9:54 AM

Apr 2011
Lol. The Onichan is voiced by the Lolicon Prince(Konoe Subaru of RoKyuBu!)!?

XD. It was fun to watch.
Jul 27, 2011 2:19 PM
Dec 2008
i want to see more, this is great! an actual TV series would be wonderful, but just 1 ova is pretty lame...
Jul 27, 2011 7:51 PM

Nov 2009
GarLogan78 said:

Him having one of the sisters as a twin...which would be one of the High School ones.

Anyway, I was very pleased with this OVA it made me laugh and didn't go to extreme in ecchi. The only thing is though how many guys did that mom sleep with since how could she have the genetics to have that many extreme different looking girls with one guy.
Jul 27, 2011 9:37 PM

May 2009
MIZUKI IS <3. I instantly loved her >w> specially cuz of HanaKana ~w~ also Fubuki and Watayuki... damn, I've become such a lolicon ~w~

this was an awesome OVA, best harem ive seen so far, cant believe its only 1 OVA >w> I NEED MOAR!!!!!
Jul 28, 2011 1:37 AM

Jul 2008
Blacksaber said:
GarLogan78 said:

Him having one of the sisters as a twin...which would be one of the High School ones.

I thought about that, but if they were twins why was he separated from the family in the first place? And then also wouldn't it have been addressed?
Jul 28, 2011 3:01 AM

Oct 2010
-Quasar said:
Anyway, Tsurara?
Yeah, Yuki-onna was definitely the first thing that came to me when I heard that name. lol.

About her blushing and swirly eyes though, it reminds me more of this chick here.
Jul 28, 2011 7:43 AM

Jun 2009
I want more!
Jul 28, 2011 12:23 PM
Nov 2009
the mom must have had a hard time making babies
Jul 28, 2011 5:58 PM

Jan 2011
This was fucking amazing I love the submarine part xD

The mom is a retired hentai girl
VioLinkJul 28, 2011 7:03 PM
[center]
Jul 29, 2011 12:36 AM

Oct 2010
THIS... Needs a TV series. I was really shocked seeing 19 girls pop out of nowhere. And this OVA wasn't half bad!

Tumblr |  Anime List | 🌷🌼

Jul 29, 2011 9:21 AM

Feb 2010
Let me say this once: BEST HAREM OF ALL TIMES!

Hahahaha, hot spring part was hilarious and hot. 10/10 I need more of this!
Jul 29, 2011 12:43 PM
Jan 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
If you think you have seen a harem better than Sister Princess than welcome Amigo to this series because it's the best harem ever.

Of my favorite the near the river as in the spoiler
huge family that surpasses Sister Princess. Also all the sister are drawn really good. As a Sister Princess lover, I am very satisfied with the drawing quality of this anime.

Well it is officially set in stone that I like Mari as follows,

and I would lick that ice cream from her leg. :P Mari looks so like a Princess on a throne that is erotic. At that age on top of that it’s quite something.

There are 2 kissing scenes already. So already there are 2 girls that got the MC.

Quick overview of the ecchi,

Rest later.

awesome
Jul 30, 2011 6:11 AM
Dec 2009
I hope they make a series or another OVA.
Aug 1, 2011 8:50 PM
Jul 2010
You think they count fans outside of Japan? If that's the case then we all need to put our support in order for them to make more!
Aug 1, 2011 8:53 PM

Dec 2010
citrusanime said:
You think they count fans outside of Japan? If that's the case then we all need to put our support in order for them to make more!
No they don't
Aug 2, 2011 2:52 PM
Jul 2010
notsureifsrs said:
citrusanime said:
No they don't
Aww what a shame. Things would be easier if they did. Well the best thing we could hope for then is that the Japanese fans demand more. But not sure how that's gonna go.
Aug 2, 2011 7:45 PM

Dec 2009
Good lord this was horrible. So much potential wasted. Aside from the generic LOLMISUNDERSTANDINGS scenes, this was just boring and painful to watch. And of course, like always, MC is a faggot. Only credit I give is the nice animation. If a TV Series is made out of this, it will be much more worse imo.
Aug 5, 2011 7:55 PM
Jul 2018
I WANT MOAR

where was this adapted from..
Aug 6, 2011 7:54 AM

Nov 2008
restore said:
I WANT MOAR

where was this adapted from..

Light novel

Aug 6, 2011 9:45 AM

May 2010
must be nice a harem of beautiful sister
Aug 6, 2011 1:30 PM

Feb 2010
Project_MkUltra said:
Good lord this was horrible. So much potential wasted. Aside from the generic LOLMISUNDERSTANDINGS scenes, this was just boring and painful to watch. And of course, like always, MC is a faggot. Only credit I give is the nice animation. If a TV Series is made out of this, it will be much more worse imo.

I wasn't really going to anything here, but it was a slight change of mind.

I agree. Just as I thought many ecchi animes were bad, this one is incest!!! I'm no incest fan, and also, why the hell do many of his sisters want to kiss him?! That's awkward. One of the worst things I have seen.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Where i can find this.?

wNoicEw - Oct 30, 2021

2 by abyss_will »»
Dec 28, 2021 8:02 PM

» Thoughts, expectations, comments

Hoppy - Mar 1, 2011

37 by CosmicDefender »»
Oct 23, 2021 5:12 AM

» Anime Like This?

Senmonka_Ecchi - Nov 12, 2015

1 by ExTemplar »»
Nov 12, 2015 2:46 PM

» Why do you like this anime?

Chuunichan - May 16, 2014

2 by TheAwesomeHannah »»
Aug 10, 2014 7:23 AM

» Is there going to be more ep's?

YamiNoOkami - May 19, 2013

3 by SSSS_Shunaria »»
Jan 23, 2014 6:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.