Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
86--EIGHTY-SIX (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jun 5, 2021 3:34 PM
Jan 2015
Inferno792 said:
-Mahesvara said:
They were going out of range for the Para-raid device, so in act of desperation she ran in their direction to try to maintain the connection as long as possible.

Lena said it herself, "Don't leave me behind.", she's grown so attached to Shin and everyone else in Spearhead, the thought of not having that connection anymore hurts her immensely.

Yeah, just read about that and that running scene was an anime only. Honestly would've preferred a more grounded reaction from her (which I assume was in the novel?) and the impact would'v been much higher. Instead they opted to make it a lot more dramatic when it honestly didn't need to be.
Eh I don't think it's over dramatic, because to her, she probably believes that's the last time they'll ever speak to each other.
My Queens

Jun 5, 2021 3:35 PM

Mar 2016
Totally loved the episode, everything well done, Hiroyuki Sawano fucking nailing it as always, the animation was good and props to the seiyuus. Yeah, I'm basically saying what a lot of people already stated here, but damn this show is so good!
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Jun 5, 2021 3:38 PM
Wings

Apr 2017
Feels as if I'm one of the only here who hasn't read the LN tbh.

I don't know what the future of the plot entails, but this episode sure gave it a lot of options to take. I look forward to which is taken, with just two episodes left of this cour.
Jun 5, 2021 3:47 PM

Jun 2017
Banger episode.

Will the republic actually know that some 86 got away? I would assume Lena will report them as dead then otherwise they would be in danger likely. (now then they probably wouldn't bother chasing them when they are out of bounds)

Will Lena suffer any consequences for her actions? It might even cause a reverse effect since she basically turned a 100% mortality mission into a "success". Gotta say guilt tripping the old friend was a genius move on her part too.
Jun 5, 2021 3:47 PM

Sep 2018
Inferno792 said:
-Mahesvara said:
They were going out of range for the Para-raid device, so in act of desperation she ran in their direction to try to maintain the connection as long as possible.

Lena said it herself, "Don't leave me behind.", she's grown so attached to Shin and everyone else in Spearhead, the thought of not having that connection anymore hurts her immensely.

Yeah, just read about that and that running scene was an anime only. Honestly would've preferred a more grounded reaction from her (which I assume was in the novel?) and the impact would've been much higher. Instead they opted to make it a lot more dramatic when it didn't need to be.

Also think that they could've done a better job explaining the geography of the area so we'd understand why they'd lose connection as there seem to be a fair amount of people confused by it. Perhaps it was explained better in the novel, but it could've been better maybe showing us a map on Lena's screen as the 86 were making their camping plans just to make it easier to follow. For something that's had such good direction overall, that scene was fairly confusing.

Seriously, you're just digging yourself deeper. Everything anyone needed to understand that they'd be going out of range was there to see.

She's about to lose contact (forever as far as she knows) with the people she's prioritised over everyone else.

Running across the city works great both dramatically and metaphorically

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Jun 5, 2021 3:50 PM

Aug 2020
This episode was impactful... They knew they were going for their sad destiny, but went on proudly. I feel bad for the group and for Lena, I hope they managed to get out of this alive.

The scene when she ran in panic towards them was touching. Even though they were far away from one another, she just felt the need and wish to get to the 86...

The battle against Legion was epic. The shoots from Lena's brigade were nice to see. Shin's brother redemption was touching, like the whole episode.

Jun 5, 2021 4:02 PM

Jun 2014
Now this is anime. Ishii needs a standing ovation. One of the greatest LN adaptations I have ever seen. Outstanding episode.
Jun 5, 2021 4:05 PM

Dec 2012
Wonderful episode. It's really nice to see Lena taking action, and the story didn't have to resort to talk-no-jutsu to do it.
Jun 5, 2021 4:10 PM

Jan 2015
borderliner said:
Inferno792 said:

Yeah, just read about that and that running scene was an anime only. Honestly would've preferred a more grounded reaction from her (which I assume was in the novel?) and the impact would've been much higher. Instead they opted to make it a lot more dramatic when it didn't need to be.

Also think that they could've done a better job explaining the geography of the area so we'd understand why they'd lose connection as there seem to be a fair amount of people confused by it. Perhaps it was explained better in the novel, but it could've been better maybe showing us a map on Lena's screen as the 86 were making their camping plans just to make it easier to follow. For something that's had such good direction overall, that scene was fairly confusing.

Seriously, you're just digging yourself deeper. Everything anyone needed to understand that they'd be going out of range was there to see.

She's about to lose contact (forever as far as she knows) with the people she's prioritised over everyone else.

Running across the city works great both dramatically and metaphorically

We were never told about the range part, were we? I certainly don't remember it. Don't really know what you mean by "digging yourself deeper".
Jun 5, 2021 4:15 PM
Dec 2007
GoldenDevilGamer said:
A lot of people are saying that this episode finished up volume one, but there's still some material left to adapt from volume 1. There's still the final scene of Chapter 7 that will probably be adapted next episode and the epilogue after that if the anime decides to actually cover that in this season.
I really hope they don't adapt the epilogue. It would really spoil the second season if they did. Instead I hope they pull some stuff from volume 2/3; mix in some anime original stuff and actually show us
. It would be a good cliffhanger leading into season 2.
Jun 5, 2021 4:19 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
GGcc78 said:
GoldenDevilGamer said:
A lot of people are saying that this episode finished up volume one, but there's still some material left to adapt from volume 1. There's still the final scene of Chapter 7 that will probably be adapted next episode and the epilogue after that if the anime decides to actually cover that in this season.
I really hope they don't adapt the epilogue. It would really spoil the second season if they did. Instead I hope they pull some stuff from volume 2/3; mix in some anime original stuff and actually show us
. It would be a good cliffhanger leading into season 2.
That's what I'm hoping too. Fingers crossed that they adapt the first and last couple of pages of volume 2 and the first couple of pages of volume 3 within this season. Not only will it create a good cliffhanger ending that prevents spoiling stuff from the second season, but it will also allow the second season to be more focused in its storytelling by not switching perspectives midway for a bit.
Jun 5, 2021 4:33 PM
Dec 2007
Inferno792 said:
-Mahesvara said:

They did show the map on her screen. You see the squadron moving into a red colored zone while shes chasing after them. Once they enter it it says signal lost.
Jun 5, 2021 4:33 PM
Jan 2021
This was a very emotional episode.... i really want to read the ln now but i still don't have time and now i have doubts after watching 9 episodes of 86 is the robot really a cgi? And we have best girl and best boy of the season in 1 series also wtf with the rating 86 deserved 8.40 plus rating especially now that ep 9 is a fucking phenomenal episode

Best episode so far
Angel_crush1Jun 5, 2021 5:42 PM
Jun 5, 2021 4:46 PM

Feb 2021
Amazing episode; I don't understand how this anime is rated below an 8. The CGI is some of the best I've seen in anime, the OSTs were worthy of Sawano and the VA's did not let us down. Initially I thought that Winter 2021 would be one of the best seasons in anime that we would have in a long time, but now, in terms of quality, Spring 2021 may have actually outshone it for me.
Jun 5, 2021 4:47 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Wow. You would think that this was the last episode, but we still have two more episodes to go. Shin finally confronts and defeats the ghost of his dead brother so he can be laid to rest. The Spearhead squad had a little help Lena who convinced Annette to access the Republic's mortar system. I wasn't expecting Lena to manipulate Annette's emotions by revealing that the childhood friend that she left behind was Shin and he was still alive, that was pretty hardcore for Lena. Since the Legion made a full retreat deep into their territory, the 86 decided to take this opportunity to leave by venturing outside of Republic controlled 86th district. I really felt bad for Lena because she really wanted to run away with the 86, but logistically it wasn't possible as there was already too much distance between them.

The OST during the first half of the episode was really good.
AddaeAkonoJun 5, 2021 4:57 PM
Jun 5, 2021 5:03 PM
Jun 2021
Good episode. Liked the way how Lena solved the issue with Anne, but the show left us on a cliffhanger there.
Jun 5, 2021 5:22 PM

Oct 2015
episode of the season.Now I really envy the novel readers.
Jun 5, 2021 5:24 PM

Sep 2015
MVP cinnamon roll, although I fear she will get in trouble for her actions. Lets pray for the best girl of the season.
The opinions of people with shit taste, such as yourself, may differ of course.
Jun 5, 2021 5:27 PM

Sep 2011
God that was a beautiful episode. AOTS for sure and AOTY if Getter Robo Arc shits the bed.
Jun 5, 2021 5:40 PM
Dec 2011
Wow! They really kicked it into high gear when the Major launched the artillery. Saved them for a day at least. Really excited to see what happens in the next episode and how they are going to do a season 2. With the way this season is ending it looks like it could be a rap after season 1.

Gerver said:
MVP cinnamon roll, although I fear she will get in trouble for her actions. Lets pray for the best girl of the season.

Yeah I can see her getting in trouble in the next episode. I just wonder what kind of action they will take against her. It seems like she violated a pretty big rule.

Mod edit: merged duplicate post
BarnaldJun 6, 2021 7:47 AM
Jun 5, 2021 5:50 PM
Jul 2019
What a great episode. Weirdly though it feels like the end. Interesting to see where the story goes on from there.

The CGI for the fights was great, some of the best fighting CGI I have seen in a long time, and the soundtrack was superb. Thought I felt the fight between the two brothers was concluded rather quickly. The emotional scenes at the end were on point.
Jun 5, 2021 5:54 PM

Jun 2012
Albi-kun said:
NinoNakano13 said:

Believe it or not there are something called opinions. I personally like the themes of this show, the CG is smooth, the soundtrack is amazing, and some characters are well written. That’s the appeal I find in it

But it's nothing special. It's well done in terms of animation and music, but the story is nothing special.

Tbh I got the same feeling... It''s not bad but to me it's not as good like most people here talk about. Maybe it's the transitation from LN? I think that most who praise the anime have already read the Novel(maybe not). To me it just doessn't click, seems like it's missing something. To Your Eternity griped me, 86 seems to lack something from it or it's just my taste than
SnaitaJun 5, 2021 5:58 PM
Jun 5, 2021 5:58 PM
Aug 2016
It just become better and better… Idk what to say… just wonder why its rate still around 7 and not around 9!
This is a masterpiece for me I guess. I’m so exciting for the next episodes!
Jun 5, 2021 6:54 PM
Mar 2019
I was gonna say, this had a VERY season finale-ish feel to it, so it makes sense from the other comments, that this is more or less the close out to the first volume. Some high emotions in this episode, it seemed really well done- and judging by the comments of those who have read it, I get that feeling even more. 5/5.
Jun 5, 2021 7:35 PM
Mar 2021
_MadeInHeaven_ said:
holy fucking shit, all of these is just still the first volume of the LN? and we still have 2 episode left before first season ends?

what a fucking masterpiece
i'm so proud of myself to not drop this after the horrible first episode

how long since last time i've seen character with 3D personality like Lena?
best girl of this season
Now you see why the novel received rewards and top selling. Volume 1 is the best volume of the series btw.

You can't judge anime just from several first episode. I myself judge a series from the first volume or 1 season from anime PoV.
Jun 5, 2021 7:53 PM

Oct 2018
As usual, CR is proving its subs are absolute ass, but that doesn't detract from my enjoyment of watching this episode. 5/5 Fucking amazing.

Jun 5, 2021 8:02 PM
Oct 2013
kljy said:
_MadeInHeaven_ said:
holy fucking shit, all of these is just still the first volume of the LN? and we still have 2 episode left before first season ends?

best girl of this season
Now you see why the novel received rewards and top selling. Volume 1 is the best volume of the series btw.

You can't judge anime just from several first episode. I myself judge a series from the first volume or 1 season from anime PoV.

Idk, i liked volumes 4,7,8 and 9 more.
Jun 5, 2021 8:02 PM
Feb 2014
Anyone notice how the few comments saying "I don't get the appeal" or "I think its still ass" don't actually elaborate or go into detail explaining why they think this?
Jun 5, 2021 8:06 PM
Oct 2013
AnimeFlyz said:
Anyone notice how the few comments saying "I don't get the appeal" or "I think its still ass" don't actually elaborate or go into detail explaining why they think this?

Usually when they try to they very clearly out themselves as speedviewers that missed a lot of shit that was explained or easily interpreted if they decided to turn on their brain while watching, something they aren't used to having to do with the usual stuff they view. That or it just doesnt fit their taste, especially for people that want more action and in your face explanations/story telling.
Jun 5, 2021 8:08 PM
Feb 2014
Neion4ty7 said:
AnimeFlyz said:

Usually when they try to they very clearly out themselves as speedviewers that missed a lot of shit that was explained or easily interpreted if they decided to turn on their brain while watching, something they aren't used to having to do with the usual stuff they view. That or it just doesnt fit their taste, especially for people that want more action and in your face explanations/story telling.

Yeah, its usually the former. And when its the latter, ok? Its not a show for you. Why dont you just drop it? Nobody is gonna get mad if you cant get into a series. That doesnt make the series bad or your opinion wrong. But for some reason this mindset is impossible to grasp for some.
Jun 5, 2021 8:09 PM

Apr 2013
Now I understand why many people says this show has many potential and I agree
Love the moments and the interaction between the characters. It just felt different in a good way compared with other LN adaptation

Jun 5, 2021 8:11 PM

Aug 2017
It looks like the final episode for some reason. The directing is quite good.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jun 5, 2021 8:14 PM

Jan 2011
besides being a Sawano stan can really only praise the Great direction from what we've seen, everything else had been okay at best

lol always feel like a old man yelling at a cloud when i see all these reactions like the next coming of jesus just happened

Jun 5, 2021 8:17 PM
Apr 2021
got to say, I consider myself pretty good at understanding and watching confusing scenes. But that fight was a mess. All the fights have kind of hurt me on some level because the mechs never made sense and the way they move is just so unrealistic. But I put all that aside since this is fiction, but now we've got random gooey robot arms? Does the LN attempt to give some kind of scientific explanation to this? Or is it just something that happens?

Now as a writer, I did like how they attempted to to complete Shin's arc by having him put down his brother, and the way his brother realised the true nature of their relationship just as he died felt very demon-slayer esq. However I feel like all the spearhead guys had a stake in this fight - they all had character development that lead up to it in some way, so I kinda feel like Shin got a little too much attention and almost overshadowed the other 86.

Meanwhile Lena comes back - and what was with those aerial mortars? I'm sure the LN explained it, but to us anime onlys it just happened. Is there some kind of satellite? or are they fired by the ranged artillery all the way from Alba territory? And if Lena is able to fire these mortars then why aren't other commanders using them? Even if they don't care about the 86, they want to win against the AI otherwise they're all dead. This tiny detail makes the military seem even more stupid and incompetent.

Another small issue is that now the 86 have no real motivation. They expected to die here and so didn't really think past that. Shin's brother was the driving force of this conflict - it was the connection that made us care whether they won the war, but they ended it so early. Why should I care whether they win or lose now? I'm asking these questions but I still expect most of them to be answered in the next episode.

Overall I liked the episode, it tied up a fair few plot issues. However it was a mess. It just kind of moved from key story beat to key story beat without any break in between.

Also really bizarre detail I just wanted to point out was the jump cut between Lena at the monitor and Lena waiting at the door. Because of Lena's head motion, when they do the jump cut if feels wrong because I expect her head to continue tilting. Would have felt better if they had of had her stop moving and linger on her head for a second and then jump cut. Without this difference you lose continuity in the shot and I for one was really disoriented. Really stupid tiny detail but my brain couldn't help but pick up on it.

Overall this was really hard to screw up. There were so many strong emotional moments that no matter what they did, it was impossible not to enjoy seeing all these plot threads close off satisfyingly.

I really hate this series and this episode did nothing to change that overall fact, but it didn't stop me from enjoying the episode itself.
Jun 5, 2021 8:28 PM

Jul 2019
So this is the climax, huh. Pretty underwhelming I would say. I have no emotional attachment watching this series thus far. It's handling its themes lackluster since it's not fully explored. Unless this is your first time experiencing prejudices, race, politics, etc in anime, this anime is nothing special. There are better ones out there and they do a better job with these themes and they were more prevalent in the narrative.

Overpraised? Yes. Bad? No. It's just average.

kljy said:
_MadeInHeaven_ said:

best girl of this season

Based on what I've read thus far, this series peaked at Volume 1, lol. Even then it's above average. Don't get your hopes up.

Mod edit: merged double post
BarnaldJun 6, 2021 7:47 AM

-[ ~♫~ ll Credit ]-
Jun 5, 2021 8:41 PM

Aug 2013
What an amazing episode; from the cinematography, to the music, to the climax, all very well done.

Felt like a season finale and had to double check that there were more episodes left.

Being an anime-only, I'm very curious as to how this series progresses given the ongoing novelization and many volumes still left to adapt.
Jun 5, 2021 8:45 PM
Jun 2020
LordSozin said:
So this is the climax, huh. Pretty underwhelming I would say. I have no emotional attachment watching this series thus far. It's handling its themes lackluster since it's not fully explored. Unless this is your first time experiencing prejudices, race, politics, etc in anime, this anime is nothing special. There are better ones out there and they do a better job with these themes and they were more prevalent in the narrative.

Idk man I've seen most of the gundam series and any mech series out there but this show is definitely not average
Jun 5, 2021 8:45 PM
Oct 2013
LordSozin said:
kljy said:

Based on what I've read thus far, this series peaked at Volume 1, lol. Even then it's above average. Don't get your hopes up.

It really didn't, the series barely scratches its main themes before volume 4.
Jun 5, 2021 8:48 PM
Mar 2021
I was expecting down the road to have this military animation and strategies. That anime is so better and better each episode it unbelievable!!
I reached my expectations and better with the music in two key time. The first for the brother to rest in peace by remembering him and the second by Lena running wanting to reach her team, but she can't.
I kind hope they don't die.
Jun 5, 2021 8:48 PM

Jul 2019
Neion4ty7 said:
LordSozin said:

addie1998 said:
LordSozin said:

Idk man I've seen most of the gundam series and any mech series out there but this show is definitely not average

I'm not talking about Mecha, tho. I'm talking about its themes and how it's presented. To me, it's pretty lackluter in trying to get me cared about it.

Well, I'm on volume three, so I'll see.

Mod edit: merged double post
BarnaldJun 6, 2021 7:48 AM

-[ ~♫~ ll Credit ]-
Jun 5, 2021 8:58 PM
Jun 2020
LordSozin said:
addie1998 said:

I'm not talking about Mecha, tho. I'm talking about its themes and how it's presented. To me, it's pretty lackluter in trying to get me cared about it.

Yes i was talking about those themes, gundam series used those themes also and other mechs.
Jun 5, 2021 8:58 PM
Oct 2013
LordSozin said:
Neion4ty7 said:

Well, I'm on volume three, so I'll see.

yeah 2 and 3 are regarded as the series low points anyway, too much combat which isnt the mediums strong suit and asato asato is not especially good at writing action scenes either.
Jun 5, 2021 9:02 PM

Jul 2019
addie1998 said:
LordSozin said:

Yes i was talking about those themes, gundam series used those themes also and other mechs.

I'm watching gundum rn and I'm not fond of it either. But, the gist of what I'm saying is that the writing is not up to be praise worthy in regards to its topics: racism, prejudice, classism, etc. I mean, it's not bad. But no where near the level of my standard, I guess. At least for now.

-[ ~♫~ ll Credit ]-
Jun 5, 2021 9:05 PM
Jun 2020
LordSozin said:
addie1998 said:

I'm watching gundum rn and I'm not fond of it either. But, the gist of what I'm saying is that the writing is not up to be praise worthy in regards to its topics: racism, prejudice, classism, etc. I mean, it's not bad. But no where near the level of my standard, I guess. At least for now.

That's not my problem anymore
Jun 5, 2021 9:07 PM

Jul 2019
That's why it's a discussion.

-[ ~♫~ ll Credit ]-
Jun 5, 2021 9:19 PM
Dec 2019
That was freaking amazing. That has got to be one of the best payoffs from a long buildup in an anime that I have seen in a while. I'm glad that not all 100% of the Spearhead died (perhaps you can say that only 86% died amirite) but at the same time, I am very sad about them leaving Lena behind. That has gotta have a lot of impact to Lena.

Well, with the episode for this week being done, it's time to think about 86 for another week again until the new episode comes out.
yo
Jun 5, 2021 9:21 PM

Nov 2011
I decided to watch this because of Sawano Hiroyuki [nZk] and Aldnoah Zero (thought it was going to be similar to a mecha/epic/romance anime), but I get a strong feeling now people loves 86 for the emotional relationship building in the plot. I personally don't get what the hype is, aside from the cool mecha, emo bgm, and well done art style, I'd personally rewatch Aldnoah Zero instead if this is all 86 has to offer, or maybe I just need more romance :3
Jun 5, 2021 9:51 PM
Jul 2018
Everything is brilliant. Very impactful drama and characters. Shin was badass.
I agree with Lena's feelings. Existence of companions are human's strength.
removed-userJun 6, 2021 5:51 AM
Jun 5, 2021 9:59 PM

Jul 2016
Spearhead guys literally went "haha see ya" to Lena at the end.

Also, Lena's personality doing an 180 came so out of nowhere but I won't complain one bit given I was waiting for her to act like a cold bitch proper Major since the damn show started. Seriously, seeing her giving no fucks while manipulating Annette was so satisfying.

Overall, decent episode I guess. I mean, I never cared about the whole Shinei-Rei drama but I agree that the direction this time was quite stellar. Especially the throwback scene with little Lena and the figurative slap she gave Rei.
SouthRzVaJun 5, 2021 10:16 PM
Jun 5, 2021 10:03 PM
Oct 2013
LordSozin said:
addie1998 said:

Those arent really the main theme going forward though, rather just for the setting of the 86, what it really ends up being is finding purpose and the will to live even after war has taken everything from you. With the view being more so on the squad rather than the system it was never really tackling those larger overarching themes outside of as tools for character growth.

ota92ppon said:
I decided to watch this because of Sawano Hiroyuki [nZk] and Aldnoah Zero (thought it was going to be similar to a mecha/epic/romance anime), but I get a strong feeling now people loves 86 for the emotional relationship building in the plot. I personally don't get what the hype is, aside from the cool mecha, emo bgm, and well done art style, I'd personally rewatch Aldnoah Zero instead if this is all 86 has to offer, or maybe I just need more romance :3

Plenty of romance later but not in the scope of this season, which gets tied in with the theme above. Idk why you would rather watch aldnoah zero when you "need more romance" though, that was a meme in aldnoah.
Neion4ty7Jun 5, 2021 10:10 PM
Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» 86 LN starts its Final Arc with the next Light Novel volume 14.

darksideee - Jan 11

38 by aurora_yuuki »»
Yesterday, 1:28 PM

» Production of season 2 might start from next season.

Hickykissy - Aug 5

43 by DragyG »»
Yesterday, 7:05 AM

Poll: » 86 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 1, 2021

191 by kyota521306 »»
Sep 6, 12:11 PM

Poll: » 86 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2021

299 by kyota521306 »»
Sep 6, 11:35 AM

Poll: » 86 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2021

388 by kyota521306 »»
Sep 6, 10:11 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.