Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Oct 4, 2009 4:22 AM

Jan 2009
Hey Belum_nabum2, you've got mood swings, don't you? ^^;
Anyway I agree with you on the part with where Yuki's involved.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Oct 4, 2009 4:35 AM
Aug 2009
Oosran said:

Mood swings? Nah just morals and honest emotional feedback.
Oct 4, 2009 4:36 AM

Jan 2009
Belum_nabum2 said:
Oosran said:

Oh well that might sometimes be the same things actually, never mind anyway ^^,
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Oct 4, 2009 4:39 AM
Aug 2009
Oosran said:
Belum_nabum2 said:
Oosran said:

You would have no idea how many girls as a priest I had to help in the situation where bf was first then got dumbed.

Hell, they lost their innocence to him and this happens. I really want Touya dead.
Oct 4, 2009 4:41 AM

Jan 2009
Belum_nabum2 said:
Oosran said:
Belum_nabum2 said:
Oosran said:

You would have no idea how many girls as a priest I had to help in the situation where bf was first then got dumbed.

Hell, they lost their innocence to him and this happens. I really want Touya dead.

But hey you know, if you're a priest I'd say you should go about wanting people dead >.>
Oct 4, 2009 4:45 AM
Aug 2009
Oosran said:
Belum_nabum2 said:
Oosran said:
Belum_nabum2 said:
Oosran said:

But hey you know, if you're a priest I'd say you should go about wanting people dead >.>

Yeah I know but Touya is a fictional character so I kind can.
Oct 4, 2009 4:46 AM

Jan 2009
Belum_nabum2 said:
Oosran said:
Belum_nabum2 said:
Oosran said:
Belum_nabum2 said:
Oosran said:

Yeah I know but Touya is a fictional character so I kind can.

Hmm guess that strikes true.. Oh well as long as you don't go about wanting real people dead I suppose it's fine
Oct 4, 2009 4:46 AM

Nov 2008
DeathfireD said:
PS. no relationship charts yet. I think we all know who likes who right now so I'll wait till things start getting heated before making new ones.
SURPRISE! Looky what I found.. The cheaters already made one themselves.. http://www.whitealbum-tv.com/soukanzu.htm
Oct 4, 2009 4:57 AM
Aug 2009
desolato said:
DeathfireD said:
PS. no relationship charts yet. I think we all know who likes who right now so I'll wait till things start getting heated before making new ones.
SURPRISE! Looky what I found.. The cheaters already made one themselves.. http://www.whitealbum-tv.com/soukanzu.htm

HA! It looks better too.

BTW, is there any chance Touya is going to kill himself or someone will?
YOU KNOW ALL SCHOOL DAYS!
KojimaOct 4, 2009 5:29 AM
Oct 4, 2009 6:34 AM

Nov 2008
A drama after a drama. Yep, this all looks pretty realistic and leaves a heavy feeling. But it makes you want more and more of it and also keeps interested in what happens next. I won't be rooting for YukixTouya because she is a naive girl and he is cheating against her even if he thinks he is going to be with her. They just stopped fit each other since she went to show business and somewhat left him out of her timetable. Even if both people think they still have a strong link, without spending time together regularly it is destroyed. Actually I wanna Touya to remain alone and forgotten by everyone xD But it's not because of Yayoi, it's because of his idiotic personality on the whole ^__^

Credits for the av go to whispering-eden.livejournal.com =)
I used to be Dolce_Vitka here, but Vitka_Lynx is my nickname at alost all other sites, so I decided to take it here, too ^___^
Oct 4, 2009 8:46 AM

Mar 2008
desolato said:
DeathfireD said:

According to the chart, Touya still love Yuki (note the way the arrows are pointing) and most of the other girls just have a one sided arrow pointing toward him.

Well... with that said, this episode does make Touya look like an immature kid... but this is what makes this show REAL and also this can leave plenty of room for his character growth and development!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 4, 2009 4:22 PM

Jun 2007
desolato said:
DeathfireD said:

lol damn bastards *shakes fist*. O well, it's about time one of these anime's that I've been making charts for started to make them on their own.

@kaminakun - that's because he does still love Yuki. Almost every situation where he's having sex or making out with Yayoi he always mentions Yuki or thinks about her.
Oct 4, 2009 4:40 PM

Jul 2009
For me its pretty obvious that nothing going to happen between Touya x Yuki. He is cheating on her for dont know how long, and not only with Yayoi, he tells lies whenever hes with other girls and Yuki asks him what hes doing.
The lover relationship between them is only very superficial and theres nothing behind it anymore. Therefore nothing will develop out of it either.

ps: does the OP appear to anyone to be a huge Rinna spoiler?
Oct 4, 2009 5:13 PM

Apr 2007
what a shit anime
Oct 4, 2009 5:38 PM

May 2008
MwhhAHAHAHA WHITE ALBUM IS BACK!!!!
Oct 4, 2009 6:50 PM

Jul 2009
Itachi-san said:
what a shit anime

*show the exit*

Here you go, sir and bon voyage!!! ;)

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Oct 4, 2009 7:48 PM

Aug 2007
I got to say it still pisses me off that he's with Yayoi. I don't even know how to label their relationship. It seems like they're both getting what they want. Free sex for Touya and keeping Touya away from Yuki for Yayoi. Poor Yuki, I feel bad for her, but I'm really rooting for a Touya x Rina coupling.

Btw, I'm feeling bad for Touya's dad this episode.
Oct 4, 2009 10:15 PM

Nov 2008
tttm said:
I got to say it still pisses me off that he's with Yayoi. I don't even know how to label their relationship. It seems like they're both getting what they want. Free sex for Touya and keeping Touya away from Yuki for Yayoi.

lol you didn't mention free sex for Yayoi xD

I used to be Dolce_Vitka here, but Vitka_Lynx is my nickname at alost all other sites, so I decided to take it here, too ^___^
Oct 4, 2009 10:28 PM

Jul 2009
So, anybody cares to fill me in a reasonable explanation on why Touya is so fixated on Yuki when he had such a hottie like Yayoi by his side?

Oct 5, 2009 5:21 AM

Oct 2007
I loled @ a certain person that like to create a couple new accounts for every season but never change the style of posting. Come on, I know you can do better.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Oct 5, 2009 5:31 AM

Sep 2008
Siva said:
I loled @ a certain person that like to create a couple new accounts for every season but never change the style of posting. Come on, I know you can do better.

haha I know right? Makes me laugh.
Oct 5, 2009 5:53 AM
Oct 5, 2009 5:56 AM

Aug 2008
noteDhero said:
Why am I being brought into this?
Because you make everything better? Or in this case funnier
Oct 5, 2009 8:27 AM

Jul 2009
Oi, why on earth a single innocent question of mine could raise such huge debate? 0-o

Is it that scandalous? Oh well, on to the next subject: How long do you guys think Mr. Pimp gonna show his pimp hand to Menou? 3-4 ep? 6-7 ep?

Oct 5, 2009 9:25 AM

Aug 2008
Actually, I think Yuki is a virgin also. I remember an episode last season where she was nervous about sleeping with Touya and they ended up not doing anything. Touya definitely acted as though he was (and still is) a total hormonal spaz with women, unable to get outside of himself and see all of these situations for what they are on a sexual level.

That's why I like to think Yayoi raped him.
Oct 5, 2009 10:53 AM

Oct 2007
noteDhero said:

>_<
Now that you have said it.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Oct 5, 2009 11:00 AM

Nov 2008
I am dying of curiosity to learn how it all was in the source game. But I am not a gamer, and have nowhere to try it, and live in another country where it wasn't released and many "and"s =( Probably someone would tell me?

Oct 5, 2009 11:46 AM

Jul 2009
noteDhero said:
Actually, I think Yuki is a virgin also. I remember an episode last season where she was nervous about sleeping with Touya and they ended up not doing anything. Touya definitely acted as though he was (and still is) a total hormonal spaz with women, unable to get outside of himself and see all of these situations for what they are on a sexual level.

Well duh, she's of course a virgin. Just look how they try too hard to make her MOE and innocent make me wanna puke whenever she's on screen. Damn, and just after I finished Canaan with MOE shit girl too <_<

And I don't see what's wrong with a non-virgin woman... She will be more experienced and no bloody stuffs either... Now that convinced me that all guys who love virgin gals have a blood fetish or something <_<

Seriously, a plot where Touya tries to break that ice wall around Yayoi as well as helping her to know the true meaning of love and get rid of that unknown stalker of her is IMHO, far more interesting than his hopeless relationship with Yuki as depicted thus far ;p

Oct 5, 2009 12:05 PM

Nov 2008
BitchMaster said:

Seriously, a plot where Touya tries to break that ice wall around Yayoi as well as helping her to know the true meaning of love and get rid of that unknown stalker of her is IMHO, far more interesting than his hopeless relationship with Yuki as depicted thus far ;p

It might be more interesting, but not very true to life. And I suppose it's not Touya himself who Yayoi needs, he might be a substitute to her love as well as she is - for Yuki. But I'll repeat, I won't accept Touya+Yuki happy end. It will be unnatural, too, though such shit with a naive girl 'forgiving' a cheater happens

Oct 7, 2009 4:47 PM

Jan 2009
At this point Touya can't just redeem himself, I didn't want to think of him as another Itou, sadly he is, and with the remaining episodes he will be just make everything worst for him without even knowing it, obviously he's addicted to fill the void that Yuki left (?) by leting Yayoi to seduce him.

I don't really care anymore for Touya, even if he gets Aids or whatever. Just die please.

My Anime List. | 皆は見つけられる必要がある。 | Relentless.
Oct 7, 2009 5:02 PM

Jul 2009
Mikiyo said:
At this point Touya can't just redeem himself, I didn't want to think of him as another Itou, sadly he is, and with the remaining episodes he will be just make everything worst for him without even knowing it, obviously he's addicted to fill the void that Yuki left (?) by leting Yayoi to seduce him.

I don't really care anymore for Touya, even if he gets Aids or whatever. Just die please.

Isn't it supposed to be directed at Yuki? She's the original cause of all this mess thus far. Everything started because of her decision to become idol, hello?

Touya made those stupid decisions after she left, and considering the harem around him, I'm impressed that he didn't make moves on any of them when Misaki and Mana were too nice to him, Haruka keep stalking him, and even Rina offered herself to him when she caught news about him and Yayoi. Now, put yourself into a boy's shoes, would you honestly not fall for any of them when they are all pretty girls, they are nice and care about your needs, not to mention one is a freaking idol? I bet you would, and with all of them too ;)

Yet, the guy is still loyal to Yuki even when Yayoi throwed herself on him. If it was IRL, any dude will not hesitate to have an affair with such a hot woman, regardless whether she genuinely loves him or not. Instead, he pushed her away and still waiting for Yuki until the stress from his daily life kicked in and made him break down to search comfort in Yayoi's arms and once again, it was because Yuki was not there when he needed her.And in case you haven't noticed, almost all of the moments where you deemed him as an a**hole for maltreating the girls are related to Yuki in one way or another, so who's at fault now, I wonder? 8-)

BitchMasterOct 7, 2009 5:23 PM

Oct 7, 2009 5:46 PM

Jan 2009
I can't help but think that you're sympathizing with him, and thats a pretty fucking hard thing to do. If he's that devoted to Yuki himself... why to throw off at the shoes of another woman? Hello! Their relationship in the firsts episodes the past season wasn't that fragile, remember that they're not in the same epoch as us, they can't use cellphones nor e-mails, don't tell me all the relationships in the 80's were just like Touya and Yuki's.

But then again, you're saying we have to blame Yuki because she didn't trew away her childhood dream to the toilet for a man she actually loves. Yes, She actually loves him. And lets state a fact, I'm not saying Touya is at fault, nor Yuki, But he is being unloyal and thats not Yuki's fault, why he can't just grab some balls, gather some patience and wait some time for the woman he loves eh?

My Anime List. | 皆は見つけられる必要がある。 | Relentless.
Oct 7, 2009 7:38 PM
Mar 2008
I actually have to say it's pretty much yuki's fault throughout, to be honest, i don't see why touya puts up with her. She's mildly cute, and can sing decently. Whoopdeedoo. He dated her once in a year. Is he supposed to wait untill after her career dies? At least Rina who is actually a idol, and is talented, is able to meet him and do a lot more than yuki and all yuki has to do is rehearse and record since SHE DIDNT SEE HIM FOR A YEAR AND AT THE SAME TIME WASNT EVEN TO THE POINT OF RECORDING A SINGLE.

IMHO she never really cared about him.
Oct 7, 2009 7:52 PM

Jul 2009
Bladin said:
At least Rina who is actually a idol, and is talented, is able to meet him and do a lot more than yuki and all yuki has to do is rehearse and record since SHE DIDNT SEE HIM FOR A YEAR AND AT THE SAME TIME WASNT EVEN TO THE POINT OF RECORDING A SINGLE.

IMHO she never really cared about him.

Nah, as annoying Yuki can be, I can't deny the fact that this gal somehow cared about Touya but her biggest issue is that she took everything he did for her as granted. Even Rina was surprised by her naivety and taking-for-granted attitude when she first met Touya.

And for people who compare him with Makoto from School Days, I honestly don't understand what's in their head since the other dude was a complete jerk throughout the show. He never cared about Kotonoha and doesn't make any efforts to respond to her feelings as compared to Touya, not to mention that he jumped on any female he can get his hands on while Touya restrained himself a lot considering the advances that the girls made on him.

At least Rina who is actually a idol, and is talented, is able to meet him and do a lot more than yuki and all yuki has to do is rehearse and record since SHE DIDNT SEE HIM FOR A YEAR AND AT THE SAME TIME WASNT EVEN TO THE POINT OF RECORDING A SINGLE.

One more reason to support Rina, I guess, and maybe Menou in the future too since we already see that she already got fame so she doesn't care about her career all that much. From that, I suppose that if Touya ever hooked up with her, she will be more available for him than Yuki, so RINA FTW!!! MENOU FTW!!!

Oct 7, 2009 9:51 PM

Nov 2008
Actually it's a miss for me why they don't show what Yuki herself thinks about her fame and success, and about singing itself. I somehow can't believe she really is doing what she truly loves. I can't believe becoming an idol or at least singing has been a great dream of hers. Sometimes it looks like she changed Touya just for nothing. I don't like this thing =(

Oct 7, 2009 11:32 PM

Oct 2007
neverless said:
Wasabi said:
Why am I still watching this?

Man this show makes me rage already on the first episode. I hope someone gets stabbed or something. Misaki should've totally gotten stabbed in the first season.

Yea .. i feel exactly the same way ...

This anime gives so much "negative vibes" that I'm going insane just trying to finish it ... whats with all this NEGATIVITY!?!

how a 2nd season came to be i will never understand... finally managed to make it through the 1st ep and it reminded me how painful the last season was to complete.
Oct 7, 2009 11:40 PM

Nov 2008
nyamo said:
neverless said:
Wasabi said:

Man this show makes me rage already on the first episode. I hope someone gets stabbed or something. Misaki should've totally gotten stabbed in the first season.

This anime gives so much "negative vibes" that I'm going insane just trying to finish it ... whats with all this NEGATIVITY!?!

how a 2nd season came to be i will never understand... finally managed to make it through the 1st ep and it reminded me how painful the last season was to complete.

Still you are watching this ;)

Oct 8, 2009 9:35 AM

Sep 2009
I am not sure why I am watching this anime, I started the first season with high hopes, but in the end it was plain boring. I hope the second one gets better... from what I saw from the first episode though... seems like nothing will change. I hate Touya, he doesn't deserve anyone! Rina is a goddess! Haha! We'll see ;)
Oct 8, 2009 6:10 PM

Jun 2007
BitchMaster said:
Mikiyo said:

Isn't it supposed to be directed at Yuki? She's the original cause of all this mess thus far. Everything started because of her decision to become idol, hello?

Touya made those stupid decisions after she left, and considering the harem around him, I'm impressed that he didn't make moves on any of them when Misaki and Mana were too nice to him, Haruka keep stalking him, and even Rina offered herself to him when she caught news about him and Yayoi. Now, put yourself into a boy's shoes, would you honestly not fall for any of them when they are all pretty girls, they are nice and care about your needs, not to mention one is a freaking idol? I bet you would, and with all of them too ;)

Yet, the guy is still loyal to Yuki even when Yayoi throwed herself on him. If it was IRL, any dude will not hesitate to have an affair with such a hot woman, regardless whether she genuinely loves him or not. Instead, he pushed her away and still waiting for Yuki until the stress from his daily life kicked in and made him break down to search comfort in Yayoi's arms and once again, it was because Yuki was not there when he needed her.And in case you haven't noticed, almost all of the moments where you deemed him as an a**hole for maltreating the girls are related to Yuki in one way or another, so who's at fault now, I wonder? 8-)

The problem is he's being "loyal" to everyone when he should only be focusing on Yuki whom he's been told he cant bother. I wouldn't say he's physically loyal to yuki though considering he's had sex with Yayoi a few times already and made out with her countless other times.

His personality is completely different from Mokoto from School Days so I don't know why people are bringing him into this discussion. What Mokoto did was purely for sex with no real attachment to any of the women in the story. Touya on the other hand is trying to please everyone without trying to understand their feelings or how his actions are hurting others. He's completely different from Mokoto.

He's easy to signalize with if you can see it from his point of view but at the same time you cant help but think he's a huge asshole when seeing his true personality in front of his dad or by the actions he does around the women.
Oct 9, 2009 8:02 AM

May 2008
neverless said:
Wasabi said:

and it feels like nothing has changed about the anime, feels exactly like the first season.

I second that!
Oct 10, 2009 12:48 AM

Jan 2009
Oh Crunchyshit has done it again =.='
Well thanks to them, gg dropped this, so hopefully there will be some group out there picking it up, because as we all know, CR sucks.

And while I'm at it
neverless said:
and it feels like nothing has changed about the anime, feels exactly like the first season.

It is after all a direct continuation from where the first season left off, so why would it feel any different from that?
Oct 10, 2009 3:59 AM

Oct 2009
Touya you don't learn nor progress do you?

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Oct 25, 2009 2:32 PM

Oct 2008
Is this really okay..?

Dec 17, 2009 11:48 PM

Nov 2008
My hypothesis...

Since they had the day off, I'm pretty sure that Shinozuka knew Yuki had nothing to do... (I have no idea about the phone call?) I think that Shinozuka went to the hospital because she knew Yuki was going to end up being there. She really wants her to break up with him... but I don't think it's going to be working.

Ah-ha... so now... I think Yuki is finally suspecting Shinozuka x Fujii. I am slightly ticked he went back to her... Hmph, :\.

Also... I am sensing...? Haruka x Mana?
Jan 25, 2010 11:20 AM

Aug 2008
Aww...I hate the main character Fujii always being seduced by others!!! >_<
Jul 30, 2010 12:40 PM

Aug 2009
BitchMaster said:

Yet, the guy is still loyal to Yuki even when Yayoi throwed herself on him.

This made me laugh for five minutes straight. What anime on earth are you watching? You just said that Fuji is LOYAL to Yuki. lmao wow. And wow again, because you're blaming YUKI for their problems? She started a career, therefore her boyfriend is free to be a cheating bastard?
Sep 10, 2012 8:25 PM

Nov 2011
Yup the series returns and more drama than ever.
Dec 21, 2012 7:48 PM

Dec 2007
I have a feeling that Touya's father is going to die. More drama is needed. They still haven't addressed many storylines too. How did Haruka's brother die? I remember Mana saying that she had a sister even though she's an only child. Maybe it could've been Yuki since they showed some flashbacks last season. It also could be a new character. Yuki also had a flashback with her and Touya when they were children. It was the episode where she and Touya were on the roof. He said that they meet in high school, but she had that flashback. Anyway, there are lots of unexplained storylines. I hope they get to them this season.
Feb 18, 2013 6:32 PM

Sep 2011
Oh no he dint.
Jul 12, 2013 10:50 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
So Touya gets on the act with Yayoi again. smh, Toyou needs to learn his lesson about respecting women. His thoughts just said "Just for tonight, Yuki's replacement". Misaki should have slapped Touya when she said to him "Just keep your mouth shut for the rest of your life". Hopefully Yuki realizes the coward Touya is for not having the courage to break up with her and stop making Yuki suffer so much sadness.

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » White Album 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

francismeunier - Dec 24, 2009

131 by Daninokuni »»
Oct 17, 2023 5:19 PM

Poll: » White Album 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

francismeunier - Dec 5, 2009

52 by Daninokuni »»
Oct 16, 2023 6:58 AM

Poll: » White Album 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

francismeunier - Nov 28, 2009

68 by Daninokuni »»
Oct 15, 2023 4:47 PM

Poll: » White Album 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - Nov 6, 2009

62 by Daninokuni »»
Oct 13, 2023 12:24 PM

Poll: » White Album 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - Oct 30, 2009

61 by Daninokuni »»
Oct 12, 2023 4:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.