Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (28) « First ... « 23 24 [25] 26 27 » ... Last »
Oct 3, 2018 4:51 AM
Oct 2018
I love this series but the love story can't be interrupted by killing MINE and tatsumi, they were so cute😭
The ending was really bad.
Nov 9, 2018 1:53 AM

Aug 2018
I know what the author was trying to do but he overplayed his hand. Instead of a great tradgey followed by hope, he ended up with meh.

It’s never a good idea to bump off ALL the likable characters. That’s how your rating goes from 8 to 5. I see he had the wisdom to not bump everyone off in the manga. What an asswipe.
Nov 11, 2018 2:23 PM

Apr 2018
I think this ending was an absolute disaster. Why does every single character need to die?

This kinda ruined the whole anime for me.
Nov 17, 2018 11:26 AM
Jan 2015
If you asked me, the manga series needs to be re-written!! Cause there are some parts of the manga that shouldn't happened at all!!
Dec 23, 2018 1:16 PM
Aug 2018
White Fox ruined this show for me. I actually really liked this show up until episode 20. The beginning had really good animation, music, and character development. However, the last 2 episodes didn't quite resonate with me. I hated Digimon Tatsumi and Tokyo Ghoul Akame. I also didn't like the giant mech battle in episode 23. I also thought the deaths of Lubb, Mine, Leone, Tatsumi, and Susanoo were all rushed and uninspired. Especially because Lubb died to a villain that nobody cared about. I know the show skipped a lot of chapters in the manga, but they could have made the ending more cohesive with less plot holes. I think this show needs to be re-adapted like F.M.A.B.

Tatsumi x Esdeath forever. I give the show a 7/10.
Jan 12, 2019 8:02 AM
Apr 2018
Meh, dropped this at episode 17 and just watched the death scenes.

Esdeath was the only entertaining part for me (Wave was kinda cool and Akame too, although I was expecting her to have a much more protagonic role but whatever)
Jan 17, 2019 10:00 AM
Jan 2015
SaiDrew said:

Esdeath was the only entertaining part for me (Wave was kinda cool and Akame too, although I was expecting her to have a much more protagonic role but whatever)

Don't worry, watch episode 22, that will make you better. Kurome's death wasn't sad at all, she deserves it. Wave is such a weak character, in episode 21, he was upset that Tatsumi is gonna to get executed by Esdeath and he trying to deny it. He don't realized that Tatsumi was part of Night Raid, all along.
Jan 17, 2019 8:29 PM
Jan 2015

Better than the manga, I know that.
Jan 18, 2019 9:44 AM
Apr 2018
VJ87G said:
SaiDrew said:

Don't worry, watch episode 22, that will make you better. Kurome's death wasn't sad at all, she deserves it. Wave is such a weak character, in episode 21, he was upset that Tatsumi is gonna to get executed by Esdeath and he trying to deny it. He don't realized that Tatsumi was part of Night Raid, all along.
Thank god that bitch died, I couldn't stand her.

But Wave looked cool in his Grand Chariot or whatever his teigu name was, although I never got to see him in a full fight.

small44 said:
The anime was ruined by the slice of life and comedy.Thanks god the fights improved cause if it didn't akame ga kill would a very trashy anime.5/10.
True. This would've been better if it had had a more serious tone.
Feb 15, 2019 6:48 PM
Feb 2019
That was a beautiful way to end an anime. One of the most beautiful endings I've ever seen.
Feb 27, 2019 2:54 PM

Jul 2013
That was definitely the first time I saw an anime where almost all main characters died. Normally I would say it isn't my type of show.

I really liked the setting, pretty dark and gory. The characters design wasn't bad, even if everything felt super rushed and the character development suffered a lot from it. I heard that the manga is different from the anime and I wonder why they killed so much characters.

The fights were okay most of the time. It's just super annoying if someone has a super overpowered trump like it was 99% the case.... I don't get why Leone also had to die, that was just stupid.

I feel weird after finishing the show. Normally I really care for a character if he dies, but here it just wasn't the case. Oh well 6/10.

Mar 5, 2019 5:20 AM

Feb 2018
Akame is win, Esdeath so cool xD.
Mar 29, 2019 12:12 AM

Aug 2013
Seryuu was the best girl. Bols had the saddest death. Unfortunately, most of the chatacters were flat and forgettable.
May 28, 2019 10:29 AM
Mar 2019
bastek66 said:
Icewhore's death would be satisfying if she died miserably not with smile. That delusional cunt defiled Tatsumi's corpse. He couldn't even be buried next to Mine or Ieyasu and Sayo.

Why slicing herself with Muramasa didn't kill Akame?

Leone died like street whore, thanks Takahiro and White Fox.

Sums up AGK pretty well honestly

GoldenSaltPillar said:
Why is there a sudden influx of Esdeath hate? You guys realize she's almost single handedly the reason the series is somewhat popular and still alive, right?

Nah I agree, Esdeath was largely the reason I continued to watch this show. I don't even read the manga and I could tell you this show turned into an absolute trainwreck
KidLeafMay 28, 2019 10:36 AM
May 28, 2019 1:15 PM

May 2009
LeafJonin said:
bastek66 said:
Icewhore's death would be satisfying if she died miserably not with smile. That delusional cunt defiled Tatsumi's corpse. He couldn't even be buried next to Mine or Ieyasu and Sayo.

GoldenSaltPillar said:
Why is there a sudden influx of Esdeath hate? You guys realize she's almost single handedly the reason the series is somewhat popular and still alive, right?

Nah I agree, Esdeath was largely the reason I continued to watch this show. I don't even read the manga and I could tell you this show turned into an absolute trainwreck

Manga is slightly better. There is arc with villains lead by clown rapist and their first victim is Bols' family. I lot of people were angry on this but finale was better than manga's.
May 28, 2019 2:25 PM
Mar 2019
bastek66 said:
LeafJonin said:

Manga is slightly better. There is arc with villains lead by clown rapist and their first victim is Bols' family. I lot of people were angry on this but finale was better than manga's.

Yeah that's going to be a big yikes for me dog, that finale sounds awful
Aug 4, 2019 1:03 PM
Jul 2016
Ah... mid-2010's anime (and mid 2010's tv in general for the matter) I see this series also conforms to the killing craze mentality. Very typical of anime and tv shows of this era such as; GoT, TWD, etc. Where most of the main cast is dead by the end of the series.

Killing main characters and fan favorites IN MODERATION does make a series more interesting and dramatic but when overused to this degree it inevitably loses its impact. When a series makes it clear that they are overusing death as a plot device the natural response of mature viewers who has seen this act in the past is to become emotionally detached and less vested in the fates of the individual characters themselves.

That said, I'm still enjoying the series because it does have a deeper side to it, I like how it takes us through the struggle for change and how there are two sides to the story and that neither side completely has the moral high ground. One does more than the other but their hands aren't completely clean. I wasn't sure I would be able to say that at first considering how slowly it started off but they took it up a couple notches towards the end.

Aug 6, 2019 5:38 PM

Jul 2014
I found it funny how all the characters just died.
Sep 7, 2019 8:50 PM

Apr 2012
None of you got the disney ending haha.
I'm smiling with satisfaction for every butt hurt salty idiot. Go back to your manga and hope your waifu does better to keep her ass alive there.

Remember folks, in war there will always be casualties so wipe your snowflakes tears away and wake up to the truth that the power of holding hands and wishing for unicorns and rainbows ain't gonna happen.
Janethan23Sep 7, 2019 9:07 PM
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Sep 13, 2019 6:43 PM

Aug 2014
I liked it, not the best story, but it was something new and really good. There won't be any second season for sure. I didn't think that Tatsumi will die and Akame survive. Also it is a surprise that Najenda lives (btw I did not like her) Too bad that Mine died I was thinking that she was actually from royal family and she will be new queen maybe with Tatsumi if Akame would die.
That thing with Esdeath freezing Tatsumi body and crushing was sick O.o I liked her but come on.. that was just sick
Its funny, but this story could have so many endings... everything could happen, for example the fight could be not with the small King but with Minister and the small boy could somehow see the truth in the end and still be king helped by Najenda, but he died thinking he was good...
I wonder who will rule now? Democracy?=RIP Happy Ending
Thyriad-oPPailovSep 13, 2019 6:58 PM
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Sep 25, 2019 4:45 AM
Jul 2019
"Bruh" <------ Pretty much my reaction. I love and hate this anime.
Oct 6, 2019 8:59 PM
Jan 2015
Darklight0303 said:
Thank god this pathetic trainwreck is finally over

Pumkin2712 said:

followed by Mine and chelsea

Not in that order. Stop lying to yourself. Chelsea was second place and Mine an undeserved third

it so obvious that anime popular character poll list proves it all, indeed, partner.
Oct 13, 2019 8:25 PM
Aug 2009
this ending was trash
Nov 7, 2019 8:14 PM
Apr 2016
Pretty cool final fight I guess. The animation was the only good part about this anime, really.
Nov 11, 2019 5:42 PM

Mar 2018
Through all the shitty writing, this ending was kinda sad.
Nov 16, 2019 10:21 AM

Jun 2016
I did not dislike the ending. 7/10 show

EDIT:Holy fuck after reading some pages of the manga it feels like I just watched a whole different shit. what is this adaption? Mine,Leone last words etc,I just saw something else goddamn I now understand why Manga readers shit on it.

I still enjoyed it tho so its still a 7 for me but jesus christ it's a completely different show from the manga.
Diangelo18Nov 16, 2019 11:56 AM
Nov 18, 2019 1:49 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I don't really know why but I'm really sad for all these dead characters... RIP everyone especially Mine, best girl with Akame
Dec 6, 2019 3:36 AM
Nov 2018
I like how there was just about 0 plot armor in this show - it’s refreshing especially for the Shounen genre. I loved the anime. I wonder if I will still like it in 4 years though, it doesn’t seem like the type of anime to age well.🤷‍♂️
NotTswalediDec 6, 2019 3:39 AM
Dec 6, 2019 1:14 PM

Sep 2019
There is a lot to take in. I was complete shattered after mines death then tatsumi. The ending isn't satisfying but if I had to score the entire show it would be 8/10

I can't just give this a low rating just for my favorite characters getting killed.

Tatsumi x Mine forever. Now I'm going to read the manga.
Jan 9, 2020 2:49 PM

Aug 2019
Interesting anime for the most part. I quite enjoyed most of it. I'll need to read the manga because I've heard it's a lot better than the anime adaptation.

8/10.
Jan 12, 2020 4:45 PM

Jun 2009
this anime was complete dogshit but leone's pathetic death just put the cherry on top of the dogshit sundae.
Mar 5, 2020 11:20 PM

Dec 2018
How to go from a 7 to a 2 in three simple episodes.
happy to know the manga had a much better ending.
I hope the Producer/Director never got work ever again after this butchering. Reminded me of how DiTF went from amazing to dog shit near the end too.
Mar 8, 2020 4:39 PM

Mar 2014
Maybe the anime skipped all the Wild Hunt arc but it did a better job with the whole final arc (specially vs the Emperor + vs Esdeath). Simple and without those horrible plot armors from the manga.

My complaint of those last episodes would be Mine and Lubbock's deaths, the anime didn't show them with the same impact as Chelsea + Bols deaths (that's why Tatsumi's death was really well made, it was full of emotions). Also Mine dying against Budo looks so wrong in the anime, I mean just look at Mine vs Seryu, in that battle I really felt that Mine would die at any moment while against Budo she looked pretty well like if she got electrocuted against a small Pichu and puff she just died. I would say the same about Leone but in the manga she died in a similar way too.

The dubs were pretty bizarre to say at least. In the spanish dub, the voices doesn't fit the characters in terms of tone but they are filled of emotion (the voice actors were good/decent enough) meanwhile in english one is the complete opposite!! So it was a hard choice to make in the beggining but I ended picking the spanish one. "They just got flu so they speak funny" that what I said to myself xD
Mar 26, 2020 4:25 PM
Dec 2018
Generally, when a show gets 25 pages of comments after the last episode, it isn't as bad as people are making out. I generally can't be bothered to be commenting on the last episode to say a show was a piece of crap. I'll say it after episode 3 and I won't be on that forum again. I've got better things to do than sit through 24 episodes of something and then give it 2/10. I think 25 pages of debate suggest that the show did something right. And it seems to have generated pretty strong feelings in quite a few people, which is better than apathy.

Was it a masterpiece? No. But i found it entertaining and the plot and the various characters on both sides kept me interested. There is a real mix of really kind and really psychotic characters and everything in between. Some characters, like Kurome, manage to show both sides.

I don't expect realism in this kind of story, so I'm not going to go poring over every detail of why someone did this, that or the other, or who would react in what way.

I found the way both sides were portrayed, with good characters on both sides, some incredibly naive, to be quite interesting to watch.

Akame didn't die because she used her trump card and so her blade didn't poison her.

Leone died in that way, by choice, in the way that cats are said to go off to die in a quiet place. A couple of episodes earlier they had spoke about what they would do once the war was over. I don't think she felt there was any place left for her in that world. It was fitting for her to go off in that way and not want everyone crying and making a fuss.

Esdeath's childish obsession with Tatsumi was a bit silly, they could have done that better and made her a bit less of a sadist and then it would have had a bit more power in the scene where she covers them both in ice and blows herself up. The series would have worked just as well had she been a more honourable leader who just strongly believed in the empire like some of her subordinates.

Overall, i still found this a good watch, i left my disbelief at the door and just tried to enjoy the ride without analysing ever little detail. It is meant to be fantasy, not real life. You can pretty much tear apart anything in this kind of story.

Poor Chelsea, she was a great character, shame she had so few episodes. Haven't read that much of the manga but know how it diverts and i don't think it is a whole lot better from the sound of it. I might take the time to catch up with it and read it fully til the end but i was happy with the anime. It is quite fitting, i think, to have so few survivors from what was such a brutal conflict. 7.5/10 for me. First half was much better than the 2nd but still enjoyed it right up to the end.
Gab5Mar 26, 2020 4:38 PM
Apr 2, 2020 10:08 PM
Oct 2019
ha..Leone good bye die for stupid reason even after punching she just let the pm her revolver and let shot herself. And miss Akame survive. Honestly story was decent for me. But they just messed up by keep killing Main characters. I didn't feel a thing after Mine, Lubb, Tatsumi, Leone's death because it feels natural that they're gonna killed. And Lubb was best boy after his 2 episodes for me. And Tatsumi the so called mc they didn't gave us time to get sad over his dead. And for romance i thought Akame and Tatsumi is ginna be a thing. Then they started playing harem magical chair.
May 25, 2020 11:55 AM
May 2020
I just want kill the writer by my hand.
Why the mc had to die?
Why he had so much pain?
Why he had to lose all his friends?
Why he didn't had a true love?
Why everyone he loved had to die
Every Girl who loved him had to die?
Why akame didn’t die?
And why he and his friends didn’t get proper dead ceremony with out them the entire revolution sit wouldn't happened.
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠anger level 1000
Just want to kill the writer
May 25, 2020 11:56 AM
May 2020
Why the mc had to die?
Why he had so much pain?
Why akame didn’t die?
And why he and his friends didn’t get proper dead ceremony with out them the entire revolution sit wouldn't happened.
May 25, 2020 11:56 AM
May 2020
Why the mc had to die?
Why he had so much pain?
Why akame didn’t die?
May 29, 2020 1:48 AM
Jul 2018

The last image doesn't need any explanation. I'm very glad Wave, at the very least, and the embodiment of purity, made it to the end. I was shocked to see Run was a good guy -- but it was also kinda obvious when (in that one episode) he was seen walking down a main road with Esdeath and acting suspicious like he had ulterior moments. Also, can ewe agree that the red/white checker pattern is aesthetic af?

Any who, those other three images also had me wondering. WHO exactly is that woman with the sandy hair, and the blonde child with the soup?

I know that there are some manga characters that appeared as cameos in the anime but didn't really have any roles. Perhaps these two female characters had something more to do in the manga?

And then the third image of the yellow, pink, and blue appearing children. My interpretation -- and I can almost guarantee I'm right -- is that it's a nod to Mine, whose goal in life was to end discrimination. I'm guessing having pink hair (and dressing in pink) implies you're a foreign and have a potential to receive prejudice. Interestingly, I guess people with blue hair (and blue clothes) or yellow hair (and yellow clothes) can also be foreigners, hehe.

But yeah, I'm wondering about the first three images this person screencapped. Are they more prevalent in the manga?
May 29, 2020 2:45 AM

May 2009
AlexanderHD said:
But yeah, I'm wondering about the first three images this person screencapped. Are they more prevalent in the manga?

Everyone of those minus Wave died in manga - first two raped and murdered by evil clown, 3 girls raped by dogs and murdered and last one died in battle.
bastek66May 29, 2020 2:49 AM
May 29, 2020 2:55 AM
Jul 2018
bastek66 said:
AlexanderHD said:

Everyone of those minus Wave died in manga - first two raped and murdered by evil clown, 3 girls raped by dogs and murdered and last one died in battle.

Jesús Harold Christ my guy, wtf. And I thought the anime was edgy. Hearing that alone (paired with a couple other stuff I've heard), it sounds like the manga is twice as intense.

I read into it and it turns out those three girls were sold as slaves. Which, I GUESS, makes my theory about them being discriminated-against foreigners correct(?).

But damn those final shots were all so wholesome. It's almost like the people behind the anime made those shots just to troll the manga readers. 😷 fuck duud noo

UPDATE:

AlexanderHD said:
Any who, those other three images also had me wondering. WHO exactly is that woman with the sandy hair, and the blonde child with the soup?

^ I just realized those two are actually Bols' family. Which, yeah, it's great to see them doing fine in the anime, but my God what happened to them in the manga after Bols died. That's pretty sicc. 😷
removed-userMay 29, 2020 3:09 AM
May 29, 2020 2:57 AM

May 2009
AlexanderHD said:
bastek66 said:

Jesús Harold Christ my guy, wtf. And I thought the anime was edgy. Hearing that alone (paired with a couple other stuff I've heard), it sounds like the manga is twice as intense.

But damn those final shots were all so wholesome. It's almost like the people behind the anime made those shots just to troll the manga readers. 😷 fuck duud noo

Manga's author/writer wrote the final episode of anime.
May 29, 2020 3:12 AM
Jul 2018
bastek66 said:
Manga's author/writer wrote the final episode of anime.

Well, don't you know anything and everything about this franchise. But yeah, those cameo shots really did seem fishy when I initially saw them. I THOUGHT some strange decision must've been made on behalf of the production team. The author's involvement confirms everything, though. What a troll.
May 29, 2020 3:12 AM
Jul 2018
Alright, SO.

Najenda living on. That is also something I wouldn’t have predicted. If anything, she’s the one character I kept on expecting to die — if not during the series, then during the final battle. What are the odds she’s left standing.

And Akame. To the very end, I still think naming this anime “Akame ga Kill” isn’t fitting. Akame has had a very equal role in the series to the rest of the cast. The only exception is that she’s the very VERY last member of Night Raid to survive aside from Najenda. But she got an entire ED devoted to her, and her presence is prioritized in the OP, just as much if not more than Tatsumi. Maybe because of the overarching plot with her sister? But very, very strange. I was expecting her to be a lot more prevalent. Oh well. I’m not complaining. (Although I am astounded she’s the audience’s favorite character from the show … by a long shot, too. They probably just like her sexy black hair or something.)

I also can’t believe how well-received Esdeath is. She has her charm but she’s ultimately wicked and psychotic to the core. Ethically, she’s on the evil side of the spectrum. Yeah, she’s a babe. Yeah, there was some entertaining scenes with her. But I was relieved seeing her beaten for good. And then she, the leading antagonist of the series, wraps her body around the hero’s corpse, buries them in ice, and evaporates them both. It sucks knowing Tatsumi probably wouldn’t have liked that.

Well. This show had a lot of strange and unconventional plot points, so I wouldn’t have been surprised if the series ended stale or without a happy-ever-after. If anything, the fact that the Revolutionary Army triumphed and perished all wrongdoings is the biggest surprise of all. That and killing off — the very peak of what it means to be a protagonist — Tatsumi.

What a ride. This is the first anime I’ve seen like this in a very long time.

P.S. I hear the manga is DRASTICALLY different from the anime. The anime is like a reincarnation with numerous routes of its own. I hear many of the mainc characters actually live on in the manga. That's very relieving to hear. That the characters that people (especially the anime-only people who don't normally read manga) have grown to love can continue their lives in an alternate (if not 'original') version of the story.

P.S.S. This took approximately 49/10000th of my life to finish, or a little over a month. When you devote a month of your life to watching and thinking about an anime -- and then completing the final episode -- it hits, fam.
May 29, 2020 3:57 AM
Jul 2018
If anyone's sad about the series ending, I'd recommend watching the original net animations (Akame ga Kill! Theater) for just a squirt more of the series. It's all original content and features the same VA's. It's interesting to say the least.
Jun 24, 2020 4:19 AM

Nov 2018
Man i still remember how much triggered i got by the end of this episode. This absolutely sucked ass.
Jun 27, 2020 12:48 PM

Jul 2019
Akame ga kill *roll credits*

I enjoyed the ride despite the show's weaknesses and after 23 episodes, why should they change their routine? Everybody in this show got the Negan treatment 'No exceptions!'and got their heads beaten in.

The ending was so bad. Kill the kid emperor for being a puppet, frame the last survivng member for something, so there can be a spin off.. Also kill Leone in the most pathetic way possible but still make her able to say goodbye. What? You wanted some memorials like a Tatsumi Road or Lubbat Plaza? No emotional stuff here, even Tatsumi's body gets destroyed. This anime subverted expectations before it was cool

The show is a must see. The world building is ok, the characters can carry the utterly weak plot, but what makes this show so memorable is how anyone can die anytime and people can get crazy.The imperial arms, the metaphor for unique powers are also interesting to witness. Sadly, this show lacks any depth and remains far below where it could have been.

I give it a 6/10. Entertaining yet so disappointing.
Jun 27, 2020 11:58 PM
Jun 2020
It's so saddd end huwaaa😭😭😪 please lah ya semoga asa season 2nyaa
Jul 20, 2020 5:36 AM

Jun 2019
Overall, satisfied with the Akame vs Esdeath fight, even though best girl dies, she dies with Tatsumi (whether he wanted that or not...). I was literally happy though because one of the characters I picked at the beginning was going to live!.... and then she proceeds to get shot multiple times.... and then dies in the streets?!?!? *sigh*

Nonetheless, Akame continuing on as the badass assassin she is was cool, same with her using the trump card, nice twist at the end.

Overall, give it a 7/10, but it was an 8/10 for me up until around episode 19. Last few episodes were not bad per se, but felt like they just started killing off people to kill them off.
Jul 29, 2020 5:25 AM
Aug 2019
bastek66 said:

— Probably because Akame is the user of the sword (to activate her special abilities, she must slice herself a bit). In my opinion, the user of the sword receives immunity to the sword, making it impossible for their weapon he used against them. A defence mechanism, perhaps?
Pages (28) « First ... « 23 24 [25] 26 27 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 6, 2014

1213 by deanglz »»
Aug 27, 3:29 AM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Nov 9, 2014

612 by C10udzTheWeeb »»
Aug 9, 4:00 AM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2014

430 by Rizsen »»
Aug 7, 11:26 AM

» Worth watching while being spoiled?

Ghost_Davo - Jul 14

39 by did4375 »»
Jul 26, 6:31 AM

» What displeased you so much? ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Jul 6

52 by Joichi_joestar »»
Jul 24, 5:53 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.