Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 20, 2020 6:23 PM
Dec 2017
I really like fucked up humor so go all out and i couldn't care less at all how offensive it is just make me laugh at ridiculous and dark you could be.

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Sep 20, 2020 6:36 PM
Dec 2017
ProfessionalNEET said:

LMFAO!!!!! Serves that little shit right for doing a fortnite dance and saying Lil Uzi Vert is better than Static X and The Police.

Sep 20, 2020 6:47 PM

Apr 2016

Mostly have Brazil dark jokes but probably would be a mess try to explain them

Sep 20, 2020 6:51 PM
Dec 2017
Ohmena said:

Mostly have Brazil dark jokes but probably would be a mess try to explain them

Damn she still sucking even while he's still peeing what a freaky girl that makes Rick James blush. Also of course its alright to be yourself whatever your skin color is BLM is total fucking cancer and they are really just puppets for China.

Sep 20, 2020 7:02 PM

Feb 2019
This is the darkest edge I've gotten on me right now.

Sep 20, 2020 7:07 PM
Dec 2017
"Checks bio" Lets see here professional SJW!? this isn't the thread you're going to be wanting to read go back to tumblr and cry how "capitalism" is ruining your life and how much of a neo nazi i am when i'm just simply a total egalitarian thats apolitcal.
Cause this hill ain't worth dying on try punching a nazi through a screen the only one thats goign to get hurt is you kiddo.

Sep 20, 2020 7:12 PM

Feb 2019
Crow_Black said:
"Checks bio" Lets see here professional SJW!? this isn't the thread you're going to be wanting to read go back to tumblr and cry how "capitalism" is ruining your life and how much of a neo nazi i am when i'm just simply a total egalitarian thats apolitcal.
Cause this hill ain't worth dying on.
Come on, you know you can do better than that. I believe in all the potential you've wasted thus far.
Sep 20, 2020 7:16 PM
Dec 2017
Ekopp said:

Kosmonaut said:
Crow_Black said:
Cause this hill ain't worth dying on.
Come on, you know you can do better than that. I believe in all the potential you've wasted thus far.

I'm sure Chris Hansen would love to meet you and have some coffee with you mr pedophile.

Sep 20, 2020 7:17 PM
Dec 2017
Ekopp said:

https://hugelolcdn.com/i/415628.png no idea how to upload photos but this is what i found.

Sep 20, 2020 7:23 PM

Feb 2019
Crow_Black said:
Ekopp said:

Kosmonaut said:

I'm sure Chris Hansen would love to meet you and have some coffee with you mr pedophile.
That's a bit better, but kind of stale. You need to better your degradation skills, it didn't even give me a boner and I'm very easy to please.
Sep 20, 2020 7:27 PM
Dec 2017
Kosmonaut said:
Crow_Black said:

That's a bit better, but kind of stale. You need to better your degradation skills, it didn't even give me a boner and I'm very easy to please.

I'm quite sure cuties will please you well ennough. And FYI if you're thinking about hitting on me think again because i'm into 2d girls and you wouldn't be able to enjoy thinking about me while masterbating since you know the sad reality of how i'll never fuck you even if you were the last person on earth polikore crybully.

Sep 20, 2020 7:38 PM

Feb 2019
Crow_Black said:
Kosmonaut said:

I'm quite sure cuties will please you well ennough. And FYI if you're thinking about hitting on me think again because i'm into 2d girls and you wouldn't be able to enjoy thinking about me while masterbating since you know the sad reality of how i'll never fuck you even if you were the last person on earth polikore crybully.
You say you have no interest in me, but still you keep coming back to degrade me and that's just going to make me fall for you.
Sep 20, 2020 7:41 PM
Dec 2017
Why are you so obsessed with swallowing my cum when you do realize the girl you simp for on twitch isn't going to go down on you at all anytime soon. Plus being gay doesn't excuse you at all for comitting any crimes.

Sep 20, 2020 7:51 PM

May 2016

This good? Found this i think or another one on leafys twitter people post edgy shit all the time there
Sep 20, 2020 7:54 PM

Apr 2016
Crow_Black said:
Why are you so obsessed with swallowing my cum when you do realize the girl you simp for on twitch isn't going to go down on you at all anytime soon. Plus being gay doesn't excuse you at all for comitting any crimes.

Just how handsome Hulk starring God giving a kid stage 4 cancer became this...

lol
OhmenaSep 20, 2020 7:57 PM

Sep 20, 2020 7:54 PM
Dec 2017
You just exceeded my expectations i really am digging the anti blm jokes thats posted here keep it up.

Sep 20, 2020 7:55 PM
Dec 2017
Ohmena said:
Crow_Black said:

Just how wholesome Hulk starring God giving a kid stage 4 cancer became this...

lol

I'm actually carrying out my job gatekeeping anime by dunking on them and making them feel like an idiot wasting their time with me.

Sep 20, 2020 7:56 PM
Dec 2017
Kayle_x_Morgana said:

This good? Found this i think or another one on leafys twitter people post edgy shit all the time there

Keep up the anti blm stuff i'm fucking digging it.

Sep 20, 2020 8:01 PM

Feb 2019
Crow_Black said:
Why are you so obsessed with swallowing my cum
That's because my mother taught me to be charitable to those in need.

And oh, thank you, anon! Using singular 'they/them' to refer to me. I see SJW propaganda has been working wonders on you, that's so sweet.
Sep 20, 2020 8:04 PM
Dec 2017
Kosmonaut said:
Crow_Black said:
Why are you so obsessed with swallowing my cum

And oh, thank you, anon! Using singular 'they/them' to refer to me. I see SJW propaganda has been working wonders on you, that's so sweet.

Buddy you just admited online that your mom swallows cum and has most likely swallowed your cum from time to time. I don't even think you are from the Netherlands at all but from Alabama.

Sep 20, 2020 8:06 PM

Aug 2014

Madoka fans should get the irony and dark humor here.
Sep 20, 2020 8:06 PM

Nov 2019
You know, Abraham Lincoln and JFK were very open minded people.
Sep 20, 2020 8:07 PM
Dec 2017
SadMadoka said:

Now this is the darkest joke posted on here. It made me lose my head.

Sep 20, 2020 8:08 PM
Dec 2017
TempestoGod said:
You know, Abraham Lincoln and JFK were very open minded people.

I hear Bill Cosby is a master mixologist and has a degree in pharmaceuticals.

Sep 20, 2020 8:08 PM

May 2018
Nothing get darker and edgier than this.
Sep 20, 2020 8:10 PM

Nov 2019
Here's Round 2. I'll post more if I can think of more. The first one was one a friend told me.

I'm going to the donut shop; do you want a cherry jelly-filled donut or a blackberry jelly-filled donut?
Sep 20, 2020 8:11 PM

Feb 2019
Crow_Black said:
Kosmonaut said:

Buddy you just admited online that your mom swallows cum and has most likely swallowed your cum from time to time. I don't even think you are from the Netherlands at all but from Alabama.
Hm... My mother has been dead for quite some time, so it would probably get too messy if I were to dig her up now just for that. You can go ahead though and do it, if that's your thing, I'm not one to kink shame.
Sep 20, 2020 8:19 PM

Nov 2019
Crow_Black said:
SadMadoka said:

Now this is the darkest joke posted on here. It made me lose my head.

Damn, I'm slow. Just realized the joke.
Sep 20, 2020 8:20 PM

Jul 2019
bruh is someone actually getting offended by this thread. you can literally go off it if you are.

rip this thread tho, probably will get locked.
Sep 20, 2020 8:24 PM

May 2016
Crow_Black said:
Kayle_x_Morgana said:

tthis is the only other one I know of.
Sep 20, 2020 8:27 PM

Aug 2014
TempestoGod said:

eheheh... What's funnier to me is the fact that the sticker just happened to be placed there by coincidence. (Or at least I'm guessing it was.) Here's a related one, with another reference.

Sep 20, 2020 8:43 PM

Aug 2014
Kanashiia said:
Wha- I literally have that exact same image on my profile. I deeply regret clicking on this thread. Now I can't unsee it lol.

Now that is a wild coincidence! As a consolation prize, here are some Kyubey memes just for you. /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
Sep 20, 2020 8:44 PM
Dec 2017
Kosmonaut said:
Crow_Black said:

Hm... My mother has been dead for quite some time, so it would probably get too messy if I were to dig her up now just for that. You can go ahead though and do it, if that's your thing, I'm not one to kink shame.
]

2d girls don't die at all unlike 3d ones. So i can assume your father taught you how important it is to take anal and how women but in this case men must be taught how to worship your cock

Sep 20, 2020 8:45 PM
Dec 2017
TempestoGod said:
Here's Round 2. I'll post more if I can think of more. The first one was one a friend told me.

I'm going to the donut shop; do you want a cherry jelly-filled donut or a blackberry jelly-filled donut?

white girls love blackberry cherry filled dougnuts to go with their pumpkin spice lattes and invite their friend as well and kiss their boyfriend to taste the flavor of blackberry cherry flavored doughnuts.

Sep 20, 2020 8:47 PM

Aug 2016
9/10 people recommend gang rape.

I broke my knee the other day and went to the doctor to fix it. He said I broke it pretty bad and that I might need some equipment on my leg to help it. I limped out of the hospital because no way am I associating with knee gears.
People who uses MAL forums are mostly bug people, take their speech with a grain of salt.
Professional Supreme Gentleman - 恋人はあなたが選んだ兄弟です
https://www.reddit.com/r/AnimeElitism/ (AnimeElitism Reddit)
https://discord.gg/4kdGsFG (Dead Discord)
2静か先生88#7307
Sep 20, 2020 8:49 PM
Dec 2017
2shizukasensei88 said:
9/10 people recommend gang rape.

I broke my knee the other day and went to the doctor to fix it. He said I broke it pretty bad and that I might need some equipment on my leg to help it. I limped out of the hospital because no way am I associating with knee gears.

I'm glad i'm an athiest so i don't have to worry burning in hell laughing at these jokes.

Sep 20, 2020 8:53 PM
Dec 2017
Kayle_x_Morgana said:
Crow_Black said:

tthis is the only other one I know of.

Now this is the story all about how my life got choke slammed upside down and i;d like to take a minute so sit right there and i'll tell you how i became the maryrty of no air.

Sep 20, 2020 8:56 PM
Dec 2017
SargonTheGreat said:

he still cant breathe but is able to swallow all that cum

Sep 20, 2020 9:01 PM
Dec 2017
SadMadoka said:
TempestoGod said:

eheheh... What's funnier to me is the fact that the sticker just happened to be placed there by coincidence. (Or at least I'm guessing it was.) Here's a related one, with another reference.

Logan would do something like this for sure

Sep 20, 2020 9:04 PM
Dec 2017
hey guys what do you call a gay person ran over? drag race.

Sep 20, 2020 9:08 PM
Jul 2018
Doughnuts said:
Hello, moderators. I am intentionally posting an unrelated message on this thread, and I understand that doing so violates Section I, Rule 5 of the Site & Forum Guidelines. In addition, I have linked copyrighted content below, which violates Section I, Rule I of the aforementioned guidelines. Have a nice day.

This post made me die laughing

Gorochu said:

And for some reason this made me really happy

Here's something edgy:
Sep 20, 2020 9:11 PM
Dec 2017
Murrin said:
Doughnuts said:
Hello, moderators. I am intentionally posting an unrelated message on this thread, and I understand that doing so violates Section I, Rule 5 of the Site & Forum Guidelines. In addition, I have linked copyrighted content below, which violates Section I, Rule I of the aforementioned guidelines. Have a nice day.

This post made me die laughing

Gorochu said:

And for some reason this made me really happy

Here's something edgy:

Anything goes here rape,murder,suicide,robbery and especially women and blm.

Sep 20, 2020 9:18 PM

Apr 2016

Sep 20, 2020 10:35 PM
Jul 2018

By the way, here's something REALLY edgy:

https://vimeo.com/460053324
removed-userSep 20, 2020 11:15 PM
Sep 20, 2020 10:41 PM

Jan 2009
err i laugh at this dark humor back then

news: Kyoto Animation studio is burning

random 4chan /a/ comment: guess they got fired
Sep 20, 2020 10:53 PM

Oct 2010
First of all, sorry to all jews and black people here. It's just jokes.

And a joke about romanians.
What's the romanian salute?
Please mister, can you give me a dollar?
Sep 21, 2020 2:37 AM

Feb 2019
Crow_Black said:
Kosmonaut said:
]

2d girls don't die at all unlike 3d ones. So i can assume your father taught you how important it is to take anal and how women but in this case men must be taught how to worship your cock
My father was pretty anal about stuff, but he never taught me how to take anal, unfortunately. It's a shame, it would've made my life in academia that much easier than learning on the fly.
Sep 21, 2020 3:59 AM

Aug 2013
What's the difference between a truck full of sand and a truck full of babies?

Whats the difference between a baby and a sandwich?

Sep 21, 2020 4:36 AM

Oct 2012
Why did the chicken cross the road?
If life ain't just a joke
Then why are we laughing?

If life ain't just a joke
Then why am I dead?
Sep 21, 2020 5:21 AM
Jul 2020
I'll never forget my grandfathers words he told me before he died.

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » the nail that sticks out gets hammered down

deg - 1 hour ago

9 by Exhumatika »»
6 minutes ago

» Are there actually any female MAL-users?

MyllerPhiem - Yesterday

36 by DepressedJakass »»
13 minutes ago

» How to develop patience?

thewiru - 40 minutes ago

5 by Zarutaku »»
18 minutes ago

» Problem with fake accounts on MAL

Ba-Cii10 - 2 hours ago

15 by deg »»
29 minutes ago

» Do you have the Sanpaku eyes? What do you think about the old beliefs tied to them?

fleurbleue - 3 hours ago

6 by Zarutaku »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.