Forum Settings
Forums

What are your favorite character and ship in the classic Big Three and why? And which one is your favorite out of the three? (One Piece, Bleach, Naruto)

New
Have you watched all three? (if you dropped it at any point of the anime, count it as no please)
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 24, 2020 3:41 PM
Jul 2018
I only read their manga versions

favorite: Naruto

But if the only first 50 volumes count, then One Piece. Later it drops in quality. Not related but I was also disappointed with Hunter X Hunter, thinking it would reach One Piece levels of characters and world building but except the Chimera Ant arc, it failed.

Favorite character:

Naruto: Hinata
One Piece: Coala
Bleach: Nell

as for ships, I dont remember or pay much attention
Mar 24, 2020 4:54 PM

Oct 2017
Never watched bleach and I hate everything about OP. Naruto on the other hand is one of my fav childhood animes !
Fav characters :
Pain ( edgy 13 yo me memorized all of his quotes lol)
Neji
Sasori
Hinata
Kakashi
Shikamaru

Naruhina >>>>

Mar 24, 2020 5:17 PM

Dec 2018
@Shicchi Haha I knew this post would be by you, and I was right. (Not an insult Incase it comes across that way?)

Favorite individual characters:
Bleach - Urahara and Gin
Naruto - might guy and Itachi
One piece - Zoro and franky

Favorite ships:
—�Minor bleach/Naruto spoilers ahead—�

Not much of a shipper and I pretty much agree with all the cannon ships in Bleach/Naruto, except Sakura and Sasuke, because you have to be the most pathetic, worthless, non-self-respecting tool ever to love someone who tried to murder you. Also choji hooking up with the cloud village chick was completely random, but we have the awful author of Boruto to thank for that ass pull, not masashi.

Ichigo x orohime and Rukia x renji was a suuuper obvious outcome, and while people are definitely free to ship whoever they want in their fantasy, I find it funny when people act like it was an asspull. As if both ships weren’t foreshadowed and built on from pretty early on lol (they were).

For one piece I’m slightly hoping for Luffy x Boa and Zoro x Tashigi, although as I said I’m not much of a shipper, especially with battle shounens, so no matter what happens in that department I’m not too worried. I think Luffy x Nami would be an awful joke though.

Edit: @Shicchi in reference to Hinata x neji, no >.<
Just please no
No incest shipping in Naruto plz and ty this is family friendly anime

2nd edit: accidentally listed “Sasuke and Itachi” as my favorite Naruto characters, corrected to might guy and Itachi. Idk why I typed Sasuke I actually hate him at times. (Still love his characters relevance to the story)
Hokage_JasonMar 24, 2020 5:24 PM
Lolicons are scum.
BABYMETAL is more metal than Metallica.
Naruto is objectively the best anime ever.
HxH 99' is decent. HxH 11' is bad.
Mar 24, 2020 5:36 PM

Aug 2018
Finished all three (expect One Piece ofc since it's still airing)
Best one: Tie between Bleach (with manga last arc) and One Piece

Bleach was very good but there were too much fillers , but last arc in manga makes up for it
Naruto was also very good and I grew up watching it , but still it's not as good as the other two
One Piece is almost perfect cuz I never once got bored watching it even tho it's so long

Fav characters: One Piece : Usopp , Zoro and Ace (yes Ace still remains as one of my favs)
Bleach : Grimmjow and Ichigo
Naruto: Lee and Sasuke

Ships: / , I just think that Ichigo should've ended up with Rukia

"I want to show that woman the true Yoshikage Kira. I want her to hear how I feel deep inside. That I want to take your slender neck into these hands and strangle you to death."

Mar 24, 2020 11:23 PM

Jan 2010
Hokage_Jason said:
@Shicchi Haha I knew this post would be by you, and I was right. (Not an insult Incase it comes across that way?)

Favorite individual characters:
Bleach - Urahara and Gin
Naruto - might guy and Itachi
One piece - Zoro and franky

Favorite ships:
—�Minor bleach/Naruto spoilers ahead—�

Not much of a shipper and I pretty much agree with all the cannon ships in Bleach/Naruto, except Sakura and Sasuke, because you have to be the most pathetic, worthless, non-self-respecting tool ever to love someone who tried to murder you. Also choji hooking up with the cloud village chick was completely random, but we have the awful author of Boruto to thank for that ass pull, not masashi.

Ichigo x orohime and Rukia x renji was a suuuper obvious outcome, and while people are definitely free to ship whoever they want in their fantasy, I find it funny when people act like it was an asspull. As if both ships weren’t foreshadowed and built on from pretty early on lol (they were).

For one piece I’m slightly hoping for Luffy x Boa and Zoro x Tashigi, although as I said I’m not much of a shipper, especially with battle shounens, so no matter what happens in that department I’m not too worried. I think Luffy x Nami would be an awful joke though.

Edit: @Shicchi in reference to Hinata x neji, no >.<
Just please no
No incest shipping in Naruto plz and ty this is family friendly anime

2nd edit: accidentally listed “Sasuke and Itachi” as my favorite Naruto characters, corrected to might guy and Itachi. Idk why I typed Sasuke I actually hate him at times. (Still love his characters relevance to the story)

Aww thanks for noticing me XD

Yeah, especially Ichihime, I mean, at least from Orihime's side. As for Ichigo, I always thought he is the type that doesn't care about that stuff tbh.
Tbh Renruki is pretty much confirmed canon since the very beginning until their "breaking up" because of Rukia becoming a Kuchiki. I mean, they did have feelings for each other then. It's very obvious that Renji still chasing after Rukia and seek redemption/forgiveness, as for Rukia, I thought her feelings for Renji was already gone, but I'm glad they ended up together again aaaa I love them so much since the very beginning!

I kinda ship Hinata x Neji before I knew what incest even mean, lol. Anyways, forbidden love will forever has it's own distinct appeal for some people XD They acted nothing like siblings so I can't help but loving their dynamic lol. Tho obv it will never happens anyway, so it'll only remain in my fantasy forever even then XDD
Mar 24, 2020 11:44 PM
Feb 2020
Only seen Bleach and Naruto.
And I liked Naruto better of the two.
Fave in Naruto is Naruto and in Bleach it's Urahara San.
Mar 25, 2020 12:06 AM

Dec 2019
Shicchi said:
After hearing the news of Bleach coming back, I can't help this nostalgic mood. I have half a mind to rewatch Bleach.

Anyways, so, who are your favorite characters and ships in The Big Three and why? Which one is your favorite out of the three?

If you think this three anime isn't deserving of the title, people are already think of them whenever The Big Three is mentioned, so there is that. And I do think One Piece is above the other two, lol.

One Piece

Favorite character:

I love many characters in this series, but if I have to choose, it's Law and Robin. Also Eustass Kid but I want to see more development first before deciding for sure.
- Law
Physically speaking, Law is just so hot, like, the hottest fictional character to ever exist, lol. I also find his character development great. His sob back story is one of the saddest, unique and well written, imo. His character design is pretty iconic and there are a lot of great scenes involving him. One of his most badass scene is when he literally stole 100 pirate hearts and present it to Marine HQ to become a Shichibukai. I find it really iconic, ironic, and just badass, lol. He is such a serious and brooding character, yet he is also an arrogant prick and very laid back at times. He is just as badass as he is hilarious, imo.
- Robin
Not only her power is unique, her design is also iconic and just memorable. Too bad they whitewashed her in the newer animation. I'm one of those who prefer her previous looks that inspired by Cleopatra, lol. She also has one of the saddest back story in the series. The arc that focused on her is simply one of the greatest One Piece arc (or arc of all anime, lmao). In a way, she and Law is similar, in regards that they literally have no one and no place to come home to. She is involved in many One Piece great mysteries. She is also one of the most loyal Straw Hat, imo. Oh, she is also fearless.

Favorite ship:

- Kid x Law
Simply speaking, my first gay ship and the one that "converted" me into a fujoshi, lmao. They only interacted like 5 minutes, yet they are as popular as Law x Luffy, which have had more than one entire arc focused on them. That must have speak something, eh?
- Zoro x Robin
Their chemistry is just the best out of all in the crew. Especially in Skypeia. I love how Robin is the "more experienced" one and also older. They are just cute.
- Law x Robin
I just, love them, idk. They are visually beautiful together too.
- Smoker x Tashigi
My first ship in One Piece, lol. There is just something in their dynamic that I absolutely love.

Bleach

Favorite character:

- Ulquiorra Cifer
This is so nostalgic!! I remember really really loved him when I was still in middle school holy shit. Probably an emo and edgy character, but Idk I really love him as a character. Kinda tragic in the end. I didn't want him to die and I still don't :( The only anime character that actually came into my very first and only vivid dream it scared me for how real it felt O.O
- Kuchiki Byakuya
Cool character is cool. His protectiveness towards Rukia, and the whole drama between him, Rukia and Renji is just... full of tension, Idk, lmao. He is also super hot.
- Kuchiki Rukia
I love her wits and attitude a lot. In contrast to her personality, her power is very elegant. I love that, lol. Her new looks is much better :3

Favorite ship:

- Ulquiorra x Orihime
Yep, you got that right. I used to be Ulquihime stan. Now too tbh, when I looked around their fanarts, I remember why I love them a lot. In the wake of the new Bleach anime, I've been revisited some Bleach fanarts and fanfics, lol. I'll never forget Ulquiorra's last moment, reaching out to Orihime, and she also did the same. Kinda bittersweet. That scene made a lasting impression on me.
- Renji x Rukia
Their back story together and then their "breaking up" just sold me. Renji had been working so hard to get her back. I was secretly hoping for them (but I never dared to really hope) to be together again and fix things between them. I'm so glad it worked out in the end /cries. I can't wait to see it unfold aaaaaaaaaaa.

After the anime ended, and even after I heard news of the manga ending, I never really picked up the manga. At first, I was hoping the anime will eventually continue, but even after I lose hope, I become more invested in other anime and forgot about Bleach. So I'm super HYPED that Bleach anime is coming back!

Naruto

I dropped Naruto after Inoshikacho defeated Hidan and Kakuzu.

Favorite character:

Tbh I barely remember anything about the story and the character.
- Neji
- Shikamaru
- Temari
- Ino
- Hinata
- Sasori
I always liked the drama and tension surrounding Neji and Hinata. I always thought their Byakugan and jutsu is cool too.
But hands down Shikamaru is best character. After hearing what happened to Neji, all hope to reconsider this anime is all gone.
I also love Sasori very very much. He is very interesting and also his design is memorable and his back story also sad and memorable.
None of those mentioned character got enough development though.

Favorite Ship:

I'd say Shikamaru x Temari, and low key Neji x Hinata.
Also low key Shikamaru x Ino and Sai x Ino. Sometimes Naruto x Hinata just because.
Tbh none of the ship are really interesting though. I wasn't really invested in any of them because most of them felt more like crack ship than anything.

Which one out of the three that is my favorite?

Well, it's obvious I'm a One Piece fangirl, lol.

Most fave characters would be Madara, Kakashi, Jiraiya, Might Guy, Itachi, Naruto, Sosuke Aizen, Kenpachi.
Most favourite show used to be Naruto (until it was ruined by Boruto). It was the first Anime I ever watched. Bleach is pretty good too.
Mar 25, 2020 6:22 AM
May 2019
Have seen all 3. I love bleach the most out of them all but I am a bit biased but without bias the best would be naruto.(shipuuden to be exact)
My favs from one piece would be zoro because he is badass, Robin because she is the one decent female character, Law because he is cool.
My favourite characters from naruto would be Sasuke because i like edgy charaters,Itachi because he stole my heart, obito because his backstory is sad and kakashi because he is cool.
My favs from bleach would be Ichigo who i think is the best mc out of the three because he is cool and mature, Rukia because she has a good personality and toushiro because he is a good character
My favourite ship would be luffyxnami from one piece
Mar 29, 2020 8:08 AM

Jan 2010
Vector10018 said:
Shicchi said:
After hearing the news of Bleach coming back, I can't help this nostalgic mood. I have half a mind to rewatch Bleach.

Anyways, so, who are your favorite characters and ships in The Big Three and why? Which one is your favorite out of the three?

If you think this three anime isn't deserving of the title, people are already think of them whenever The Big Three is mentioned, so there is that. And I do think One Piece is above the other two, lol.

One Piece

Favorite character:

I love many characters in this series, but if I have to choose, it's Law and Robin. Also Eustass Kid but I want to see more development first before deciding for sure.
- Law
Physically speaking, Law is just so hot, like, the hottest fictional character to ever exist, lol. I also find his character development great. His sob back story is one of the saddest, unique and well written, imo. His character design is pretty iconic and there are a lot of great scenes involving him. One of his most badass scene is when he literally stole 100 pirate hearts and present it to Marine HQ to become a Shichibukai. I find it really iconic, ironic, and just badass, lol. He is such a serious and brooding character, yet he is also an arrogant prick and very laid back at times. He is just as badass as he is hilarious, imo.
- Robin
Not only her power is unique, her design is also iconic and just memorable. Too bad they whitewashed her in the newer animation. I'm one of those who prefer her previous looks that inspired by Cleopatra, lol. She also has one of the saddest back story in the series. The arc that focused on her is simply one of the greatest One Piece arc (or arc of all anime, lmao). In a way, she and Law is similar, in regards that they literally have no one and no place to come home to. She is involved in many One Piece great mysteries. She is also one of the most loyal Straw Hat, imo. Oh, she is also fearless.

Favorite ship:

- Kid x Law
Simply speaking, my first gay ship and the one that "converted" me into a fujoshi, lmao. They only interacted like 5 minutes, yet they are as popular as Law x Luffy, which have had more than one entire arc focused on them. That must have speak something, eh?
- Zoro x Robin
Their chemistry is just the best out of all in the crew. Especially in Skypeia. I love how Robin is the "more experienced" one and also older. They are just cute.
- Law x Robin
I just, love them, idk. They are visually beautiful together too.
- Smoker x Tashigi
My first ship in One Piece, lol. There is just something in their dynamic that I absolutely love.

Bleach

Favorite character:

- Ulquiorra Cifer
This is so nostalgic!! I remember really really loved him when I was still in middle school holy shit. Probably an emo and edgy character, but Idk I really love him as a character. Kinda tragic in the end. I didn't want him to die and I still don't :( The only anime character that actually came into my very first and only vivid dream it scared me for how real it felt O.O
- Kuchiki Byakuya
Cool character is cool. His protectiveness towards Rukia, and the whole drama between him, Rukia and Renji is just... full of tension, Idk, lmao. He is also super hot.
- Kuchiki Rukia
I love her wits and attitude a lot. In contrast to her personality, her power is very elegant. I love that, lol. Her new looks is much better :3

Favorite ship:

- Ulquiorra x Orihime
Yep, you got that right. I used to be Ulquihime stan. Now too tbh, when I looked around their fanarts, I remember why I love them a lot. In the wake of the new Bleach anime, I've been revisited some Bleach fanarts and fanfics, lol. I'll never forget Ulquiorra's last moment, reaching out to Orihime, and she also did the same. Kinda bittersweet. That scene made a lasting impression on me.
- Renji x Rukia
Their back story together and then their "breaking up" just sold me. Renji had been working so hard to get her back. I was secretly hoping for them (but I never dared to really hope) to be together again and fix things between them. I'm so glad it worked out in the end /cries. I can't wait to see it unfold aaaaaaaaaaa.

After the anime ended, and even after I heard news of the manga ending, I never really picked up the manga. At first, I was hoping the anime will eventually continue, but even after I lose hope, I become more invested in other anime and forgot about Bleach. So I'm super HYPED that Bleach anime is coming back!

Naruto

I dropped Naruto after Inoshikacho defeated Hidan and Kakuzu.

Favorite character:

Tbh I barely remember anything about the story and the character.
- Neji
- Shikamaru
- Temari
- Ino
- Hinata
- Sasori
I always liked the drama and tension surrounding Neji and Hinata. I always thought their Byakugan and jutsu is cool too.
But hands down Shikamaru is best character. After hearing what happened to Neji, all hope to reconsider this anime is all gone.
I also love Sasori very very much. He is very interesting and also his design is memorable and his back story also sad and memorable.
None of those mentioned character got enough development though.

Favorite Ship:

I'd say Shikamaru x Temari, and low key Neji x Hinata.
Also low key Shikamaru x Ino and Sai x Ino. Sometimes Naruto x Hinata just because.
Tbh none of the ship are really interesting though. I wasn't really invested in any of them because most of them felt more like crack ship than anything.

Which one out of the three that is my favorite?

Well, it's obvious I'm a One Piece fangirl, lol.

Most fave characters would be Madara, Kakashi, Jiraiya, Might Guy, Itachi, Naruto, Sosuke Aizen, Kenpachi.
Most favourite show used to be Naruto (until it was ruined by Boruto). It was the first Anime I ever watched. Bleach is pretty good too.

I think it's better to consider Boruto as a separate series at this point lol.
Mar 30, 2020 12:49 PM

Mar 2020
One Piece has gabage characters.
Bleach has a great ending.
Naruto has a total of asspulls/ex-machinas of 0.

I think Hotel Trivago wins the battle.
Mar 30, 2020 1:46 PM

Aug 2010
Favourite Anime of the three: One Piece, this journey is epic.

Favourite character in One Piece: Usopp, the only normal human in that messed up world that is called "God".
Favourite ship in One Piece: Going Merry, why they had to leave that ship!?!?

Favourite character in Bleach: Kuchiki Rukia, an admirable person.
Favourite ship in Bleach: Ulquiorra and Orihime, they would form a beautiful couple.

Favourite character in Naruto: Rock Lee
Favourite ship in Naruto: Don't have.
Mar 30, 2020 1:55 PM

Apr 2014
One Piece is the best show of the big three. I don't ship any characters, because that's dumb.

Favorite characters:
One Piece: Perona
Naruto: Rock Lee
Bleach: Tier Harribel
Mar 30, 2020 9:22 PM

Aug 2016
ok, the poll is a mess. anyway. only watched naruto and read one piece. Both were great at one moment, and eventually went downhill, so If you let me choose one, Naruto.

haven´t watched or read Bleach.

:v
Mar 31, 2020 9:06 AM

Aug 2017
Naruto's the only one I've watched out of the three, and my favorite character would definitely be Kakashi.
Some of you never watched Bakugan Battle Brawlers on TeleToon in 2008 and it shows.
REST IN PEACE KENTAROU MIURA
Apr 2, 2020 5:07 AM

May 2018
If I dropped One Piece at 908th episode may I count it, too?
I dislike all the 3 and regret spending my time on these.
Obviously, I have no favorites. But to choose the best out of these I'd say it's One Piece and first part of Naruto (before Shippuuden). At least I don't hate them and enjoyed them at some point, unlike others

Apr 2, 2020 5:17 AM

Jan 2010
Nemo_Niemand said:
If I dropped One Piece at 908th episode may I count it, too?
I dislike all the 3 and regret spending my time on these.
Obviously, I have no favorites. But to choose the best out of these I'd say it's One Piece and first part of Naruto (before Shippuuden). At least I don't hate them and enjoyed them at some point, unlike others

I dropped Naruto at Shippuuden (when Inoshikacho defeated Hidan and Kakuzu), and I didn't count it lol.

But since One Piece is ongoing, and if you're up to the latest episode, then I guess just count it lol (or not)
Apr 2, 2020 7:12 AM
Feb 2019
Naruto: Kakashi and Jiraiya
Bleach: Ichigo, Renji, Rukia, Starrk, and Grimmjow (Fuck emo boy Ulqs)
"Don't forget my name, Soul Reaper, and you better pray that you never hear it again! Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez...because the next time you hear my name, you'll be a dead man...I promise."
Apr 2, 2020 12:09 PM

Dec 2014
I watched only about 20 episodes of One Piece in 2010 I think, and then I dropped it for some reason. And as the series grew in length I never got the chance to watch it, even thou I was planning at some point (and I may do it one day). I watch clips on YouTube thou, arc summaries, and gone trough a lot wiki, so I am pretty familiar with the story.... enough to ship Boa with Luffy.

I dropped Bleach in 2011 I think... it was during a football filler. I have no plan of ever finishing it. Nor did I had any ship in that series. It got too soulless and pure edgy for any sort of romance.

Naruto - I read the manga, and watched the anime twice, so I am the most familiar with this. I had two ships in it: Temari and Shikamaru and Hinata with Naruto. And it was great that both fulfilled after a decade of shipping them... which is rare. Only a couple of my ships reached their destination, yet over the years I lost entire fleets to the cold deep dark sea.
Apr 11, 2020 11:52 PM

Jan 2010
kronopy said:
I watched only about 20 episodes of One Piece in 2010 I think, and then I dropped it for some reason. And as the series grew in length I never got the chance to watch it, even thou I was planning at some point (and I may do it one day). I watch clips on YouTube thou, arc summaries, and gone trough a lot wiki, so I am pretty familiar with the story.... enough to ship Boa with Luffy.

I dropped Bleach in 2011 I think... it was during a football filler. I have no plan of ever finishing it. Nor did I had any ship in that series. It got too soulless and pure edgy for any sort of romance.

Naruto - I read the manga, and watched the anime twice, so I am the most familiar with this. I had two ships in it: Temari and Shikamaru and Hinata with Naruto. And it was great that both fulfilled after a decade of shipping them... which is rare. Only a couple of my ships reached their destination, yet over the years I lost entire fleets to the cold deep dark sea.

I'm behind like +200 episodes of One Piece no, lmao. I'll eventually catch up when I'm in the mood~

Bleach.... I mean, why didn't you just skip all the fillers tho.

Nothing is better than watching your ship sail after shipping it for years, lol.
Apr 12, 2020 5:11 AM

Dec 2019
Ive only watched One piece and Naruto as of right now so ill just do those 2.
Fav characters would be;
Luffy, Boa and usopp. (tbh if i could say most OP characters esp the crew then that)
For naruto easily Itachi, Rock lee and hinata.

For ships;
Zoro X Robin
Hinata X Naruto
Luffy X Boa.
Those are all I can think of rn aha.

& Fav out of them is easily One Piece
Apr 12, 2020 6:54 AM

Dec 2014
CrimsonMidnight said:

Because in 2010 (not 2011 I was wrong), it was ongoing. I've been following Bleach since 2007 at that point. In mid-2009 we got a pack fillers for 7 months, plus small arcs of 2-3 filler episodes between every 6-8 cannon episodes. And I basically dropped it when after the 7 months filler arcs, they gave us some 3 months of cannon, which I think was the final battle with Grimmjow, and after it ended they gave us football tournaments fillers... Looking back now, it was just two episodes, but at the time you really had no idea when fillers would come and how long they would last, and they were really shitty too... I mean instead of doing Hueco-Mundo filler battles or something, like Naruto Shippuden did in the war arc, they would trow at you out of nowhere filler arcs of events that supposedly happened somewhere before Hueco Mundo. So I got feed up with all the bullshit, and lost interest in continuing the series.
Apr 12, 2020 8:53 AM

Jan 2010
kronopy said:
CrimsonMidnight said:

Because in 2010 (not 2011 I was wrong), it was ongoing. I've been following Bleach since 2007 at that point. In mid-2009 we got a pack fillers for 7 months, plus small arcs of 2-3 filler episodes between every 6-8 cannon episodes. And I basically dropped it when after the 7 months filler arcs, they gave us some 3 months of cannon, which I think was the final battle with Grimmjow, and after it ended they gave us football tournaments fillers... Looking back now, it was just two episodes, but at the time you really had no idea when fillers would come and how long they would last, and they were really shitty too... I mean instead of doing Hueco-Mundo filler battles or something, like Naruto Shippuden did in the war arc, they would trow at you out of nowhere filler arcs of events that supposedly happened somewhere before Hueco Mundo. So I got feed up with all the bullshit, and lost interest in continuing the series.

Ouch, I didn't know you were watching it while it was still airing. It's the worst. Fillers sucks so much. It threw you out of the loop from canon story and just ruin the whole momentum/build up. I always skip them if skip-able. I think I watched Bleach while it still airing too and had to put it on hold for years because of fillers. And before I knew it, the anime had ended and I binge watched the rest, lol.
Jul 4, 2020 7:37 AM

Dec 2018
Naruto. My favorite is Hinata.I like her because she is tough and always hangs in there .But she is also very humble and her shyness is cute. And my favorite ship is Hinata and her girl Sakura . I dont like neither Sasuke/Emo boy or Naruto/Loudmouth and IMO the girls deserves someone much better, like each other...YEEEEEEEES

One Piece Favorite character is Nami . I like her because she runs that crew with her iron fist and she hurts stupid males when they step out of line! And for that i love her =P . And I ship her with my second favorite character Vivi .Awwwww they are so cute together and Im fully convinced they are both lesbians,,YEEEEEEEEEEEES!

Bleach No opinion =P it was a long time ago I watch that

Dont have a favorite. Imo they are quite equal

Yuri-CrusaderJul 4, 2020 9:50 AM
Jul 4, 2020 7:59 AM
Jun 2020
In One Piece (As of episode 61) my favorite character is sanji and i dont like ships unless they are actualy cannon or the show is oviusly pushing at it and i havent seen much of that
My Favorite character in Naruto is probaly gaara or hinata and favorite ship is Hinata x Naruto
Jul 4, 2020 8:07 AM
Sep 2017
ok I watched all of them, but I dropped Bleach after Aizen was defeated I will finnish it when the new series cames out.

Bleach: for me the worst of the big 3 I still enjoy it.

Favorite Character: Renji.

Favorite ship Renji x Rukia ofc, if you say otherwise you´re wrong.

Why?: Their backstory episode was the best episode in all of Bleach.

btw Bleach is the Coolest one of the big 3.

Naruto: I still need to watch/read Boruto.

Favorite Character: Sasuke, he is the coolest character he has the coolest powers.

Favorite ship: is hard for me to choose between NaruHina, and SasuSaku so a tie.

Why?: Hinata in the pain arc is amazing.

One Piece: This manga is the best of all the big 3. Im still on the Sabaody Arc.

Favorite Character: Probably Zoro (Ussop and Sanji are close tho).

Favorite ship: Going Merry (jk Zoro x Nami)

Why?: Doujinshi.

Ratings are:

1_One Piece: 9

2_Naruto: 8

6_Bleach 6
Jul 4, 2020 8:10 AM

May 2015
I went with One Piece and Bleach only because I dropped Naruto.
- Favorite: One Piece
- Favorite characters:
One Piece: hard to decide, I have Luffy in my favorites but I'll go with all the Strew Hatters.
Bleach: Rukia
Naruto: none I dropped it after all but before I did Sakura was probably my most favorite.
- Favorite world: One Piece
- Favorite plot/story: One Piece.
- Favorite artstyle: Naruto, still.
- Favorite action/battles/fighting system: none, I'm open to all kinds of shit when it comes to this.
- Favorite ships: none, fuck them all, fuck Naruto ships the most, fuck shipping.
TheBerserkerJul 4, 2020 8:15 AM
Jul 4, 2020 8:29 AM
Mar 2019
One piece is my favorite anime naruto is 2nd best. Bleach, well I haven't read the manga only anime so it's 3rd.

Favorite characters
Zoro from one piece:- his Loyalty towards Luffy and his dedication and Grumpiness.

Rock Lee from Naruto:- his Willpower to become a ninja only using taijutsu is inspiring IRL.

Aizen from Bleach:- I don't wanna spoil it.

Favorite ships
Luffy x Meat
Sanji x Nami
Robin x Law
Naruto x Sasuke
Shikamaru x Temari
Ichigo x Rukia
Jul 4, 2020 8:42 AM
Jul 2018
The only show out of the Big Three that I've watched is Naruto. I've seen a little bit of Bleach and One Piece. My favorite character in Naruto was Naruto himself. Ever since I was young, Naruto played a big role in my enjoyment for anime. If it wasn't for shows like that, I wouldn't have explored as many of the shonen, action, and adventure series that I've explored over the years (Kenichi the Mightiest Disciple, the Seven Deadly Sins, Yu Yu Hakusho, etc.). I loved Naruto as a character because of his infectious energy. He would always make you want to root for him as he faced his challenges in being accepted by everyone in the Ninja World as well as becoming Hokage. When I watched the first part of Naruto, I didn't think too much about shipping characters since I was pretty young when I watched it. However, when I got older and watched Naruto Shippuden, I shipped him and Hinata. Hinata seemed like the perfect person for Naruto since she was always sweet to him and cheering him on even when other people looked down on him for not being skilled as well as having the Nine-Tailed Fox inside of him. I will say that I wish the development of their relationship could've been handled better. The development of their relationship was way too rushed and forced. It would have made sense if he would've took an interest in her after she risked her life to protect from Pain, but it wasn't touched on after the fight between him and Pain.
Jul 4, 2020 9:53 AM
Dec 2017
My favorite out of the 3 is one piece. My favourite characters in one piece are Katakuri, Law, Zoro and Luffy. My favourite ship in the classic big 3 and my favourite ship is probably LuffyxHancock and IchigoxRukia
Jul 4, 2020 12:23 PM

Feb 2019
My favorite character would be Luffy. Don’t really have a special reason, just prefer him over the other two tbh.

Ships? Hmm. I honestly think Bleach is pretty mediocre and most of the characters in it are badly written, but when I was younger, I used to really like the idea of Ichigo and Rukia being an item, so there’s your answer I guess.
To judge others by your own standard is the height of folly.
Jul 4, 2020 12:33 PM

Mar 2018
They aren't!!!

I only watched Naruto and I couldn't get into One Piece and Bleach...probably because the big 3 are good gateway series for normies when you're a kid or someone in the first teenage years....and when I tried to watch One Piece and Bleach I was already into the medium and someone who knows his own tastes.

But I remember that I liked Itachi a lot....
Jul 4, 2020 12:42 PM

Jan 2020
Only Naruto I've watched completely. A few years back though.
Fav char: itachi

Bleach I tried, but couldn't get past 50 episodes.

One Piece I read the first 90 odd chapters, but found Luffy extremely annoying
(I'm not fond of that dumb, happy-go-lucky archetype. Couldn't get attached to any other character either)

Dropped it then.
Jul 4, 2020 4:38 PM

Dec 2019
I've only seen Naruto and like 100 episodes of One piece. Because of it's length I'm not really interested in One Piece so I'd say my favorite would have to be Naruto then. But even then it's not AMAZING.

When I was kid my absolute favorite character was Gaara. He was dark, a sociopath and a bit of a psychopath because of Shukaku but best part was, he was powerful. He could actually back up what'd he say and it was awesome. He wasn't invincible sure, but no character portrayed as evil/arrogant AND powerful are tbh (I.E Gilgamesh, Accelerator, Izaya are all evil/arrogant and could back up what they say but they still technically lose).
"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."
-Kino's Journey
Jul 4, 2020 10:23 PM

May 2020
minato x kushina ~~ not too sure why sorry :(
Jul 4, 2020 11:34 PM

Dec 2012
Just saying that theres spoiler in your writing..
Fortunately i already know, but better remove it before other people read it
Jul 15, 2020 6:11 PM

Jan 2010
xiMii said:
Just saying that theres spoiler in your writing..
Fortunately i already know, but better remove it before other people read it

Ty for the heads up, I put spoiler tag now :3
Jul 15, 2020 6:25 PM

Jan 2018
I've seen Naruto and Bleach fully, working on OP right now. Definitely would say Bleach is the weakest series. If OP is consistent it'll probably be the objectively best one. My favorite Naruto characters are: Kakashi, Itachi, Fourth Raikage and Shikamaru. I like all the Strawhat crew, but Luffy needs more development for me to likd him more (keep in mind I'm only about 100 chapters in).
What a beautiful Duwang
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Do you have animes you've rated 5 and under on your completed list, why? ( 1 2 )

melodyily - Yesterday

50 by Akuya »»
6 minutes ago

» What are some things you would like to see more of from the anime industry.

Lolicon4Lifeu - 2 hours ago

8 by Cielord »»
21 minutes ago

» Making time to watch anime in daily life.

9765 - 7 hours ago

17 by Mayahuel »»
26 minutes ago

» What's your most anticipated anime from summer 2024 ?

ZXEAN - Jun 8

37 by Absurdo_N »»
27 minutes ago

» If ONE Piece is this long, imagine if this was 100 piece

jhzs0029 - Yesterday

19 by Chris_Concept »»
49 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.