Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 15, 2021 3:22 AM

Apr 2009
It finally reached her this time. Her mother looked like she recovered from sickness all of the sudden, like Theoden being released from Grima and Sarurman's hold in LOTR. LOL

Yes! They won. Well the Nationals is another beast to challenge all on its own.

8/10 Thank you Chika's granddad from the beginning for everything.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jan 15, 2021 11:38 AM

Mar 2018
This anime has done so well at creating a sense of relation to each and every character. Their struggles, traumas, desires, goals, all translating to the watcher without a hint of drag in any of them. All of these building up to the last couple of episodes to create something that I can only describe as touching and emotional.

This is an anime I will come back to time and time again to reminisce on it's beauty and excellence in crafting a touching and emotional story.
Feb 22, 2021 6:25 AM

Jun 2020
I’m so glad that their efforts, hard work & sincerity paid off!!!!! What a wholesome bunch. And Chika’s smile must be protected at all costs, he is so precious (;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`) Mio was so endearing too, really loved the voice work of Aoi Shouta & ofc Irino Miyu as Yamamoto.

I loved that quiet scene of Chika bringing the trophy to his grandpa. Him just sitting in silence. That was so bittersweet it brought me to tears. His grandpa was always & would have been so proud of him (;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)

I will miss this. Definitely will get into the manga, for all the romance!!!! Need more Chika. And Takaoka. BESTEST OF BESTEST BOIIIIIIIIS

And daddy Takinami Suzuka SENSEI

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Mar 21, 2021 7:31 AM

May 2020
Wow I really liked this! All the characters turned out to be likable and the ost is one of the best, gives me very nostalgic feels that only a few anime can
Jun 3, 2021 8:26 AM
Apr 2020
Yet another underrated and hidden gem anime with an open ending... Why does it have to be like this?!

Anyways definitely a masterpiece anime. The first season is not that super good but you gotta love the freakin 2nd season filled with different emotions and than the first one.. It literally dried my tears of xD

First season was 8/10 but this one will get an 10/10 perfect score for me. I'm gonna remember this anime for a long time :)

I really eas hoping that this will get a another season but it seems like it's impossible.. 3 years have past and still no news :<
Nov 6, 2021 5:57 AM

May 2020
Even though it was obvious for them to qualify, I was worried this whole episode, really such was the tension. Heartbreak for Himesaka and Hakuto but still they have next year, so prepare well and come hard.

Such good concluding episode with so much emotions, this definitely was a step ahead of first season. I'm fully satisfied and now it's time to try out manga.
Dec 15, 2021 7:14 AM
Oct 2021
Cried like a baby during the tenkyuu performance, it was a masterpiece.
Apr 28, 2022 9:30 PM

Apr 2020
Aw I loved the ending, it was so heartwarming
I just wish the series were longer like chihayafuru...we seriously need a s3!
Jun 4, 2022 3:27 PM

Jul 2012
Didn't expect to enjoy the ride as much as I did. What a surprisingly great story. I loved all the characters and the music.
Jun 16, 2022 2:30 AM
Jul 2018
I literally was so happy when they won!! Now they can still be together at the Nationals now win ok
Aug 30, 2022 9:02 AM
Dec 2021
great anime!!!! homeobox sequences.
Oct 10, 2022 11:15 AM
Apr 2018
Overall pretty decent 4/5 - I think this season was overall slightly weaker, mainly due to the rushed competition which left the development of the MC's on pause for over 50%. Also one of the side characters has yet to have ANY development whatsoever!
Jan 18, 2023 2:32 PM

Jan 2021
I never thought once in my life that an Koto can sound so beautifully, I literally shed tears, their performance was heavenly and amazing, I have no words for it. They got their tickets for the nationals after all the hard work, which is incredible. 

I really want an Season 3, even though this forum is from 2019.
Feb 3, 2023 11:12 PM

Apr 2015
This is a perfect pacing and ending
I think it's the first time in a long time a show earned it self a very special place
Music and large group of friends will always be my favorite 

I really hope we see a third installment someday
Jul 3, 2023 10:16 PM
Oct 2019
LukaPochi said:
The fact that this anime has an higher score than Beastars is beyond my imagination haha
It's your typical musical anime.. it's no better than Hibike Euphorium
thanks for the other music suggestion

and while i enjoyed beastars season 1 (8/10), season 2 was total garbage (i know season 2 hadn't aired yet when you made your comment)
Oct 16, 2023 10:18 PM
Jan 2021
What a wonderful way to end an amazing anime
Dec 27, 2023 7:42 AM

Jul 2021
binged both seasons in a day. absolutely loved it. this season was even better than first. a very beautiful tale on-par with hibike euphonium. extremely satisfying to watch too. the character developments are growths were wonderful to watch. the way we came to like even love some of the characters we hated at the start is amazing. i like how it tried to convey that every person has a good heart but their circumstances or their thinking can lead them to become bitter or bad people. everyone has the capacity to become kind and nice.

very happy that toksei won. 10/10. i hope we get a season 3. i wouldn't mind if they concluded it after they showed us their performance for nationals.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Mar 19, 6:04 PM

Mar 2019
Wow.

I never thought the ending of season 2 would leave me like this. I can only hope there will be a 3rd season at some point.

The continuation from the last episode was perfect, still having that nice OST and hitting you in the feels. Satowa's cry felt so real and it was a great reunion. The way the others reacted when Kouta went to hug her, lol.

This episode made me tear up a lot. The scene between Satowa and her mother, their reactions upon finding out they will go to nationals, the journey not ending here, then seeing Mio cry and even later, ending with Chika in front of his house, showing the prize to his grandfather, all of it was just too much for my eyes but I liked every second of this episode. Sad that we only got once the OST that had been playing during the previews in season 1 because it sounds so good.

Takinami being worried and what he told Akira was really interesting, he does care about the club a lot now. Akira's moment with her brother was kind of random but the way he went to hug Akira like he kept doing in their childhood was funny.

Nice moment with Kazusa and Mio congratulating them and the former telling them to win it all. Chika's replies are always amazing! And then we get hit with the end, the first opening playing as the ending which was a nice touch and then seeing a glimpse of them preparing for nationals and the performance for the new students. Honestly I'm not sure if I want someone else to join the club, it feels perfect the way it is now. Sadly we didn't get to see Akira and Takinami in the room with them.

The final frame showing the sign they made was such a good choice, it made the ending so much sadder, I really will miss this. The characters were great, the OST was very nice throughout both seasons and I always wanted to watch the next episode right after finishing the current one.

P.S. Forget what I said about the new opening in episode 1, it was amazing, loved it a lot more than the one from season 1.
Alex_TheForestMar 21, 5:34 PM
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Aug 12, 3:11 PM
Oct 2021
Completed on August 13,2024,3:40am
It was wholesome ☺️
Aug 25, 6:14 PM

Jul 2012
Fav girl on :
S1 - Satowa
S2 - Hiro & Akira

Fav boy on :
S1 - Chika
S2 - Takezou

Overall : 8/10

For those who gives anime called "Hibike" 10/10 must be love this anime.. Eventhou with diff drama, this still have thick story about music and some drama..

Ep 23 & 24 most part I skipped..
Cz it is about unimportant character n their club story 😑

75% worth it, worth to watch if this has another season..

Sep 12, 7:08 AM

Apr 2015
That was amazing, hokuto and the first school were pretty boring to listen to, should have been uncontested win
Save Soil for climate change
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Oto Tomare! 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2019

50 by Tsukasa_Rio »»
Aug 25, 6:09 PM

Poll: » Kono Oto Tomare! 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2019

50 by Tsukasa_Rio »»
Aug 25, 6:08 PM

Poll: » Kono Oto Tomare! 2nd Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2019

80 by Tsukasa_Rio »»
Aug 16, 7:51 AM

Poll: » Kono Oto Tomare! 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2019

83 by mo_lave »»
Jun 22, 9:53 PM

Poll: » Kono Oto Tomare! 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2019

142 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 19, 5:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.