Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 15, 2019 7:41 AM

Aug 2018
That 4th wall break telling she wears white today.. ;P The best 4th wall break, a really important information was told.. ;p
"My virginity is in danger" - lol, protag is a fine maiden?.. ;p What is this protag, really.. Boy, we saw you enjoying looking through wet Nanjou's clothes, and being obsessed with panty leaving girl.. Well, really, a frustrating protag.. ;p
Well, I guess, panties probably left protag's sister.. She just wanted him to wash them, and wrote that she loves them.. And really there will be nothing in the end, just this misunderstanding.. ;p Well, I guess, it's comedy and stuff, it is sometimes good, but it also lacks a bit of something.. Just perverted comedy all the time - not enough really for anime.. At least I feel it's not enough for me.. And why?.. Just because characters don't feel likeable enough.. Like, only act perverted all the time, only be interested in that?.. And not interested in protag at all, no different kinds of happenings, nothing?.. Sex 24/7?.. Some of it is nice.. But it's not enough..
Nov 16, 2019 8:49 AM

Sep 2012
another kinky girl, are all in this school kinkey

well her kink is better thought

ur good match with ur partner if u like hes/hers natural sent even slight swet, if ur good match then this sents will arous u both, a documentary exlained it, thats why its not good to use parfumas cause u need 2things for relationship to work feelings and u hald to like theirs natural sent, that was also in the doc

Sugram22Nov 16, 2019 8:54 AM
Dec 29, 2019 5:18 AM

Jun 2017
Just when you thought that everything was going well... she turned out to be a smell fetishist, lol. The way he handled Sayuki's butt though..
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Feb 4, 2020 2:19 AM

Jul 2015
Damn really thought she would be the cinderella, well from all the secrets so far this one was the less weird one...as long as it is done moderately

May 25, 2020 4:36 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Finally, more ecchiness come from the trio hentai girls. Not surprising knowing Fujimoto officially another hentai girl with stunning fetish. I mean, lmao. This show bring more shit to satisfied and then make the show looks more interesting, for some reason....

Well, the next episode might be my best too since Koharu get a shine again. So, who the real Cinderella? Is that real to a little sister route? Idk. This show really crazy af. I can't even sure with my mind, for now.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 9, 2021 9:00 PM
Jul 2018
rikunandakedo said:
"You rom-com protagonist" will be something I will say from now on

No. Better yet, say "you generic male protagonist!" (actual dub line).
Aug 12, 2021 8:04 AM

Aug 2017
Smell fetish! This anime is also self-aware with the "You romcom protagonist" comments hahaha.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
May 28, 2022 1:16 PM

Apr 2013
I don't see the problem losing your virginity to a busty chick pushing you down under a bridge.
Nov 18, 2023 9:05 AM
Nov 2023
I wished the vice-president was normal. This anime masters the art of shattering my expectatives.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2019

118 by Fujimiyaamanekun »»
Yesterday, 9:49 PM

Poll: » Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2019

54 by Alexanime_ »»
Feb 27, 12:07 PM

Poll: » Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2019

44 by Jemdal »»
Nov 30, 2023 9:24 AM

Poll: » Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2019

60 by Jemdal »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:39 PM

Poll: » Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 29, 2019

61 by Jemdal »»
Nov 9, 2023 2:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.