Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (15) « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 »
Dec 13, 2015 12:08 AM

Jul 2015
does anyone have an otakumole account? if you do pls invite me beacause ive been dying to read my favorite manga ;(
Dec 19, 2015 12:21 PM

Apr 2014
yeah Id like an invite too :)

anyways... need a great manga to read.. rom-com or rom-drama !! :D
Dec 20, 2015 6:18 PM

Dec 2014
This has probably been asked for before, but does anyone know of a manga where the main protagonist has something to hide or hides something unintentionally (e.g. his past, criminality etc). Some manga that I've read like this include Rurouni kenshin, Trigun, Blue exorcist, Death Note, Code Geass and Hataraku Maou-sama (i've seen the anime version of the last 2). Also, it would be preferable if the manga doesn't turn into a typical rom-com (especially harem) e.g. Negima, A certain magical index, Zero no Tsukaima etc.
Dec 22, 2015 7:49 AM

Apr 2008
Gintama!

God Child, most stuff from Kaori Yuki, just about anything from Kim Yeon Joo, a great deal from Clamp (xxxholic, Tsubasa RC, Tokyo Babylon, X, Kobato, ....), Shiki, Chouka Kou, Utsubora, Attack on Titan, ...

You could probably look for the Dark Past trope. Should yield a lot of titles.
Jan 1, 2016 3:31 AM

Oct 2015
Please recommend me some good mangas of tragedy, psychological, seinen genres. Im so bored. Recommend mangas that can make you very sad. Also please refer my manga list once cuz ive read some well known mangas of this type...
Jan 1, 2016 4:04 AM

Apr 2008
Go read Ooku.

Kaori Yuki and Kim Yeon Joo also have tragedies, but are Shoujo. Clamps Tokyp Babylon is also a tragedy.
Jan 4, 2016 6:23 AM

Oct 2015
thanks
Jan 10, 2016 5:17 AM

May 2014
Can someone recommend me a manga more or les similar to Tasogare Otome x Amnesia? THANKS
Jan 10, 2016 1:48 PM

Sep 2008
@braquiador

I guess the closest would be Classmate, Kamimura Yuuka wa Kou Itta.

If you want something dark, psychological and a mystery I’d say: Usotsuki Mii-kun to Kowareta Maa-chan: Totteoki no Uso, Satougashi no Dangan wa Uchinukenai, Tenkuu Shinpan, Deadman Wonderland, Kaidan to Odorou, Soshite Anata wa Kaidan de Odoru

Something less dark: Shindere Shoujo to Kodoku na Shinigami, Negative Happy Chainsaw Edge

Something horror-ish with romance: Mushi to Medama, Sankarea, Ana Satsujin, Ore ga Doutei wo Sutetara Shinu Ken ni Tsuite

And if you don’t mind reading LNs - Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria
Jan 16, 2016 8:49 PM

May 2013
Can someone recommend me something similiar like these manga
-Shounen: Deadman Wonderland, Cage of Eden
-Romance: Kimi no Iru machi, Good Ending

I prefer manga that already finished, i don't mind the manga has either short or long chapter..
Dr_IssJan 16, 2016 8:54 PM
Jan 17, 2016 4:51 AM

Sep 2008
@Dr_Iss

1) Mirai Nikki, Psyren, Battle Royale, BioMeat: Nectar, Mouryou no Yurikago, Elfen Lied

2) I’’s, Ichigo 100%, Love Hina, Hetakoi, Koisome Momiji
Jan 17, 2016 6:05 AM

May 2013
Thank you,, i'll try read it ^^
Jan 21, 2016 5:01 PM
Jan 2016
Hi, I'm new here (to this site even). Well, I'm looking for compelling stories with excellent artwork. Decent artwork can be great too, but things that way overly misproportioned aren't enjoyable for me.

Examples of some of my favorite stories:
Berserk (great art and story up until ch.200)
Naruto (especially the pain saga)
Good Ending (loved this!)
Akira
Nozoki Ana
Nozomio no kimio
Boku no hero academia
Enen No Shouboutai
Gantz
History's strongest disciple, kenichi
Kissxsis (the art progressively got better. one of the few cases where the story kept me into it. The art was okay, so it wasn't bad)
Kimi no itu machi
Minimoto-Kun Monogatari
Naruto Gaiden
Onani Master Kurosawa
Soul eater
Sun-ken Rock
The Breaker
The Breaker: New Wave (when is part 3?!?!)
Domestic na kanojo

Hopefully that gives a bit of insight. I really like art that excel's massively (like berserk). Above all, i want stories that captivate and compel me to feel for the characters. Thanks :)

Also, since I am new here, if anybody would like to talk or something feel free. Not like there's any harm in nesting some good people in place filled with common interests.
DEATHisLIFEisDEAJan 21, 2016 5:09 PM
Jan 22, 2016 3:08 AM

Feb 2009
DEATHisLIFEisDEA said:
Hi, I'm new here (to this site even). Well, I'm looking for compelling stories with excellent artwork. Decent artwork can be great too, but things that way overly misproportioned aren't enjoyable for me.

D.Gray-man - My personal favorite.
Pandora Heart - A must read.
Magi no Okurimono
Tsubasa Chronicle - CLAMP got some nice fantasy series with great arts.

Not sure what you are looking for genre-wise, but these got some of the best arts, and story.
Jan 22, 2016 1:18 PM

Sep 2008
Auck said:
Hi, looking for some animes nice things to watch.

This is a Manga Recommendation Thread. Try posting here: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=662457&show=2700
Also before asking for recommendation fill in your list because nobody will know what you've already seen, and there's no point in wasting our time and looking for stuff you've seen.
Jan 23, 2016 9:54 AM
Jan 2016
shiroux said:
DEATHisLIFEisDEA said:

D.Gray-man - My personal favorite.
Pandora Heart - A must read.
Magi no Okurimono
Tsubasa Chronicle - CLAMP got some nice fantasy series with great arts.

Not sure what you are looking for genre-wise, but these got some of the best arts, and story.

Thanks for the recommendations. Also, pretty much any genre is alright. There are a lot of cool things out there when you consider the unknown.
Jan 26, 2016 2:45 PM

Oct 2012
Would someone please recommend me a manga to read based off what I have completed/am reading atm?

and UM I am questioning dropping or just not finisheding some of the manga I am currently reading (what ones should I finish if not all of them)
Jan 30, 2016 8:18 AM
Jan 2016
YukiUzumaki said:
Would someone please recommend me a manga to read based off what I have completed/am reading atm?

and UM I am questioning dropping or just not finisheding some of the manga I am currently reading (what ones should I finish if not all of them)

Based on what I've seen in your manga list, you've got a wide variety of taste when it comes to art, so I won't address that bit, but for the story:
(Ramance/echhi)
Nana To Kaoru (maybe a bit over the top in perversion, but the science of the writing, storyline, and layout is pretty amazing.)
Domestic na Kanojo (not too shabby. A little annoying at parts, but good developments in others.)
Hachi Ichi (it's okay. The plot hasn't really gotten very far at all yet..)
Nozoki Ana (this is one of my favorites. It's over, but it had quite a few twists and turns that kept even a basic idea very entertaining.)
GE: Good Ending (my all time favorite romance manga. It's pretty much the non-echhi version of Nozoki Ana, but it definitely has a powerful pull on the reader.)

(Action/more serious)
Boku No Hero Academia (reaaally good. I found this after I finished Naruto-looking for something that could follow it up-and it's been one I wait for every week.)
Alice in borderland (not sure about the actual name of this, as my reading source is wrong on it I think. This one is pretty good too. Art frustrates me some, but the story makes up for it. Well written.)
History's Strongest disciple, kenichi (this is another one I found after Naruto. It's pretty good-it starts off a little week.. But it really picks up.)
Gamaran (do I have to say it? Kid with badass sword skills out to kill his dad. Pretty good.)
Naruto Gaiden (didn't see this in your manga list. It's a tiny little follow up to the Naruto series. It's okay (not great) but it's worth the read to get the final picture of the Naruto series. Also, I feel bad for what happened to Sakura...)
DEATHisLIFEisDEAJan 30, 2016 8:27 AM
Jan 30, 2016 3:17 PM

Oct 2012
DEATHisLIFEisDEA said:
YukiUzumaki said:

Based on what I've seen in your manga list, you've got a wide variety of taste when it comes to art, so I won't address that bit, but for the story:
(Ramance/echhi)
Nana To Kaoru (maybe a bit over the top in perversion, but the science of the writing, storyline, and layout is pretty amazing.)
Domestic na Kanojo (not too shabby. A little annoying at parts, but good developments in others.)

thank you for the suggestions I will Look into all of those sometime and Last question Favorite romance manga?

and Thanks again The boku no hero academia (sounds amazing)
Hachi Ichi (it's okay. The plot hasn't really gotten very far at all yet..)
Nozoki Ana (this is one of my favorites. It's over, but it had quite a few twists and turns that kept even a basic idea very entertaining.)
GE: Good Ending (my all time favorite romance manga. It's pretty much the non-echhi version of Nozoki Ana, but it definitely has a powerful pull on the reader.)

(Action/more serious)
Boku No Hero Academia (reaaally good. I found this after I finished Naruto-looking for something that could follow it up-and it's been one I wait for every week.)
Alice in borderland (not sure about the actual name of this, as my reading source is wrong on it I think. This one is pretty good too. Art frustrates me some, but the story makes up for it. Well written.)
History's Strongest disciple, kenichi (this is another one I found after Naruto. It's pretty good-it starts off a little week.. But it really picks up.)
Gamaran (do I have to say it? Kid with badass sword skills out to kill his dad. Pretty good.)
Naruto Gaiden (didn't see this in your manga list. It's a tiny little follow up to the Naruto series. It's okay (not great) but it's worth the read to get the final picture of the Naruto series. Also, I feel bad for what happened to Sakura...)
Jan 30, 2016 9:55 PM
Jan 2016
YukiUzumaki said:

Forgot to reply to this part. I think there is a very simple way to decide wether or not to continue reading something: ask yourself if you enjoy reading it. No? Drop it. Yes? Keep going. It's simple. If it does get more complicated than that, I'm not sure what to tell you.
Feb 3, 2016 9:23 AM
Nov 2015
Anyone got any recomendations for a Kuroshitsuji fan? :3 Thanks!
Feb 3, 2016 7:50 PM
Jan 2016
Hey, DIL again. Looking for a good romance manga. Not those poorly drawn a ones that have little aesthetic for form, writing, and composition. I don't mean to be condescending, but, as an artist, it's difficult to enjoy things like that.

My favorites (ranked)
GE: Good Ending
Nana To Kaoru
Domestic
Feb 19, 2016 10:00 AM

Nov 2014
Nice and easy right here.

I am intrigued and in awe on the story of ERASED so far, yes. So what I want to know is at episode 7. I feel this is the perfect time to read the manga.

Anyone here can tell me how the manga->anime adaptation sorts out? I could go a week and finish the manga ez before next weeks episode airs.

Like, this is the internet where sudden spoilers come out and I just want to get to the story fast before next week.

TL;DR - To Read NOW or wait til Anime ENDS?
Feb 24, 2016 10:46 AM

Nov 2014
Hello, I recently read a manga called Buddha and I loved it. I am looking for anything similar that is based on mythology - any kind of mythology is fine (Greek, Norse, Japanese etc)

My only requirement is that the manga should be complete. Thanks :)
Feb 24, 2016 12:56 PM

Apr 2008
omeg4 said:
Hello, I recently read a manga called Buddha and I loved it. I am looking for anything similar that is based on mythology - any kind of mythology is fine (Greek, Norse, Japanese etc)

Shin Angyo Onshi has parts that are based of Korean fairy tales or historical tales.
Feb 25, 2016 4:32 AM

Nov 2014
shina_luna said:
omeg4 said:

Shin Angyo Onshi has parts that are based of Korean fairy tales or historical tales.

I finished reading it but thanks anyway for the recommendation. I did not know it was based in Korean fairy tales.
Mar 18, 2016 4:00 AM

Apr 2008
Just read through Pandora Heats again, and just squealing, that it ended and I just have nothing else to walk into its footsteps, that happened to have just so much, just really well done in one pot.

Stuff I liked about the series or got me impressed
- Rabbits, cute, good looking, but still badass
- Drawings with clear lines, but some washed out colouring style, detailed (...)
- Personality issues, but not outright psycho
- Some other who get psycho, through
- Cunning characters, which pull out tricks to get to their goal
- Moderately tsundere, but still with a full character, not just fulfilling a trope
- There is some adult-mentor figure as a main character. Actually, there there several, so it's not really "they are all teenagers" show.
- There is a clear goal in the series, that gets distracted, but still falls as a center piece of the puzzle
- Time Travel
- Changing the past
- clear passage of time
- Memory loss, but not making THE huge deal of it
- Badass Scythe
- Dark atmosphere
- Has some understandable, decent Yandere Characters
- fleshed out sidecharacters
- nothing is there just for the SCHOOOCK value, while there are twists and surprises regularly there had also been hints all over the place
- Alice in Wonderland hints, but not that aggrevatingly much of direct references as part of the plot (Alice could have ad any other name as would have the chains), so basically it's there for flavour, not plot
- No real school setting (there is a brief one, but really just brief and the whole school is important later, not really because it is a school)
(- Bishoujos and Bishies. *Ahem*)
- Complicated relationsships. there is really anything, brother sister, master servant, complicated friendships, even more complicated love relationships in numerous flavours without anyhow getting much of a romance tag at any time. (And most to all of them not looking like they could ever possibly really work out, but none of them feel aggravatingly gloomy or annoying, they know it, they just can't help themselves.)

Yeah well, I just noticed, I actually asked before. http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=353119&show=600#msg42303483
So any of that atop of it.

The closest thing I had after that was the Black Bullet Manga, but it only adapts the first Light Novel volume. ;_; The Anime is an adaption desaster and the Light Novel comes with it's own set of troubles, but is somewhat decent.

... or well, I need anything really good, that, going by ma score distribution, would not just decent for me, but could possibly get me hooked to the point of even wanting to stalk raws. Half a dozen of my favorites to top tier series ended last year. I ran out of 9/10 tiers and all the other 7-8 tiers are like "one volume in a to the point I've been pushing out finished those that ended last year, out of fear of not having anything really delightful to read afterwards and all of my upper tier stuff is coming out at a speed of "one volumes per 8 month at best." And re-reading al the time isn't really a solution either. >__<"
Apr 9, 2016 9:00 AM
Mar 2015
Hi, I am looking for something for an action adventure manga that is not a battle shounen. No high school or harems please. I am looking for something similar to:
- Nausicaa of the Valley of the wind
- Akira
- Buddha
All of these manga have action scenes but there are no long 1 on 1 fights. Also the manga should be complete. Thanks!.

shina_luna said:

The closest thing I had after that was the Black Bullet Manga, but it only adapts the first Light Novel volume. ;_; The Anime is an adaption desaster and the Light Novel comes with it's own set of troubles, but is somewhat decent.

Does the Light Novel have harem elements? Also is it complete? Btw a korean manga called Kiss Wood had a fairy tale feeling similar to pandora hearts so you might want to check that out. I have only started reading pandora hearts so I can't tell for sure if they are similar.
lequackApr 9, 2016 9:04 AM
Apr 25, 2016 8:12 AM
Jan 2016
So, I read just one manga and that because I want to know the real ending. My question is: which manga should I read to really start to like to read manga? ( sorry for my bad english)
Apr 25, 2016 1:19 PM

Sep 2008
Gadorak said:
So, I read just one manga and that because I want to know the real ending. My question is: which manga should I read to really start to like to read manga? ( sorry for my bad english)

I don't think there's such thing. It all depends on what you're into. Since you like OP, you might try reading One Piece. You would spoil yourself a bit but you might find some interesting things. Also Bleach could be good for you since the anime ended and I highly doubt Bleach will recieve continuation, and you might find the manga continuation to your liking. Any title you watched and liked that has manga continuation but no new season in the near future could be a good read for you.
May 12, 2016 8:03 AM

Jul 2014
Hello,
Im new here and i would like a recomedation for something read (Manga), I am currently reading Gantz but i would like to read something short less then 30 chapters i am craving for some Slice of Life type.

Thanks you all :)
May 14, 2016 12:27 AM

Jun 2015
20th Century
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 15, 2016 1:34 PM

Sep 2008
@ FuyuNoHana

Some completed slice of life manga for reading after Gantz :)

Aqua (Aria), Bonnouji, My Girl, Amarimawari, Chikan Otoko, Fly, Daddy, Fly, Haruka na Machi e
May 31, 2016 1:14 PM

Apr 2015
Need some recommendations for some good psychological manga preferably dark. Also would like something light hearted to read too.

At the moment I am reading Ubel Blatt and Chikan Otoko off of my PTR list.
Jun 1, 2016 11:41 AM
Jun 2016
If you like Chikan Otoko then Onani master Kurosawa is a must read. Beside, I also think you would love Aku no Hana, Bloody monday, death note, Ouroboros, Koe no Katachi
Jun 4, 2016 5:54 AM
Dec 2014
Can someone recommend something good to read thats not on my list ?
http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/RoyalBacon?status=7
Jun 8, 2016 2:39 PM

Sep 2008
@RoyalBacon

Pretty hard to know what you want and like since you didn’t mention any genres and don’t have many scores for manga in your list.

You seem to like shounen action, so maybe Mahou Sensei Negima (better read this before uq holder), Kekkaishi, Zettai Karen Children, Sengoku Youko, Shin Angyo Onshi, GTO side stories (shonan 14 Days and Paradise Lost)

For martial arts – Teppuu, Veritas, Hayate x Blade, Bamboo Blade, Gun x Clover

Ecchi– Prison School, Ikkitousen, Needless, Yuusha ga Shinda!, Pretty Face

Something dark and Psychological – Bokurano, Gunslinger Girl, Dorohedoro

Well, if you think of some more specific genres or the like just ask away ;)
Jul 13, 2016 1:53 PM
Jan 2016
Guys, please tell me where I can read novels and light novels online. I can't find any site where I can read these but for manga are a lot of sites allready
Jul 14, 2016 2:37 AM
Apr 2015
Hi all

I need some seinen manga suggestions if possible ones that include action and or fantasy.

Thanks for the help
Jul 14, 2016 2:42 AM
Apr 2015
Gadorak said:
Guys, please tell me where I can read novels and light novels online. I can't find any site where I can read these but for manga are a lot of sites allready

This is the site that I use.
Jul 15, 2016 12:38 PM

Apr 2016
Hey everyone,

I just joined this club and introduced myself on the introduction topic. I haven't read any manga. I would like to begin with some. Does anybody have any recommendations for good and fun manga that are fit for beginners like me? I would like ones that are already finished so I can complete some manga. Genre and style don't really matter atm.

Thank you in advance!
Jul 19, 2016 5:09 AM

Jun 2014
Gadorak said:

You can find a huge list of novels on Novelupdates. Each novel is provided with the links to read it.
Jul 19, 2016 7:45 AM

Mar 2016
Could anybody make a recommendation for a good finished manga that has a satisfying conclusion and meaningful romantic development? It doesn't have to be the central theme and I'm fairly open to any genre you might suggest with the exception of shoujo.
Jul 19, 2016 2:46 PM
Jun 2014
Guys, I need a battle shonen manga with great romance in it. However, it must fit inside these parameters:

1.The story and mood is happy go lucky (By that, I mean that it has the same cheerful tone that One Piece, Naruto, Dragon Ball Z, Fairy Tail, My Hero Academia and the like have)

2. No Ecchi (No. Just....No)

3. No Harem (It's ok if 2 girls or more have slight crushes on the MC, just as long as it remains just that, and they are still friends)

4. No Yaoi/Yuri

5.Small amount of fan service (It's ok if there is a panty shot every 30 chapters or so, just as long as there isn't a alot of it)

6.The romance Builds up gradually and realistically (it's ok if the romance is a little fast tho)

7. the main love interest is not a tusndere, yandere, or kuudere (How people like them is WAY beyond me)

I would also like it to be long (though it's ok if it's short) and it's complete (thought it's ok if it's still ongoing)
Jul 25, 2016 6:38 PM

May 2015
Cambwich said:
Could anybody make a recommendation for a good finished manga that has a satisfying conclusion and meaningful romantic development? It doesn't have to be the central theme and I'm fairly open to any genre you might suggest with the exception of shoujo.

Do you have more... criteria? ^^

(I won't say anything to avoid spoils ^^')

- Mirai Niki // Elfen lied // deadman wonderland
- Nozoki Ana
- Sundome
- Sankarea
Jul 26, 2016 7:22 AM

Mar 2016
Sayga said:
Cambwich said:

- Nozoki Ana
- Sundome
- Sankarea

I'm fairly flexible with the genre but I guess I like darker and more psychological if possible, so I appreciate the recommendations you've given (although more would always be welcome \(^o^)/ )
Jul 27, 2016 5:56 AM

Dec 2015
Cambwich said:
Sayga said:

- Nozoki Ana
- Sundome
- Sankarea

I'm fairly flexible with the genre but I guess I like darker and more psychological if possible, so I appreciate the recommendations you've given (although more would always be welcome \(^o^)/ )

You could try the following:
- Marie no Kanaderu Ongaku: Slice of life manga with amazing worldbuilding. It may not seem like it initially but the romance has a strong psychological aspect to it. I don't want to spoil much but the manga has some unexpected plot twists.
- Annarasumanara: it is psychological manga about a girl meeting a magician who changes her life.
- Hoshi no samidare: this is not dark but don't be fooled by the MAL synopsis or the comedy tag the story is quite serious.
Jul 29, 2016 1:07 AM

Dec 2015
I am looking for a manga with good world-building (any genre is ok). Examples of manga I am looking for are Nausicaa of the valley of the wind and Marie no Kanaderu Ongaku

Both these manga had very believable worlds that felt believable despite the fantasy elements. Unlike most manga I have read the characters were just a part of the world and although the main characters were important to the story the world was not centred around them.

Another manga that I liked was Aqua/Aria. Although this is not exactly what I am looking for recommendations similar to this would also be welcome.
While the worldbuilding in Aqua and Aria was great it did not feel as big as the worlds of the 2 manga mentioned previously as the entire manga was only about Neo Venezia and not about the other cities/places in Aqua.

An example of a manga with good worldbuilding that I am not looking is One piece. One piece has a vast and interesting world but the worldbuilding is done only in 2-3 chapters between arcs. I love reading these chapters however the manga is mostly about the fights of the crew members and I don't want something like that.

Other conditions that I have are:
- Manga must be complete
- No harems
- If there is a romance then there should not be any large age differences. Age differences are ok only if both characters are adults. I don't want to read about a middle aged man going after a teenage girl
purpJul 29, 2016 1:16 AM
Oct 8, 2016 8:56 AM

Aug 2016
Hi, new guy here. I hope this isn't a dead thread
I'm looking for a manga(or anime, if one comes to mind) that's extremely visually weird and artistic, and uses those visuals to express some interesting and unique ideas. So please, nothing that's just weird for the sake of being weird or good-looking for the sake of being good-looking. I'll read any genre, though I'm a big lover of SOL manga like YKK. I tried to read/watch Aria, but hated the characters. I don't really mind if the story is bad or if it even has one.
Thanks!
Edit: oh and preferably not too long
coenraedOct 8, 2016 9:12 AM
Oct 8, 2016 9:35 AM

Sep 2008
coenraed said:
Hi, new guy here. I hope this isn't a dead thread
I'm looking for a manga(or anime, if one comes to mind) that's extremely visually weird and artistic, and uses those visuals to express some interesting and unique ideas. So please, nothing that's just weird for the sake of being weird or good-looking for the sake of being good-looking. I'll read any genre, though I'm a big lover of SOL manga like YKK. I tried to read/watch Aria, but hated the characters. I don't really mind if the story is bad or if it even has one.
Thanks!
Edit: oh and preferably not too long

How about Genshiken, Gin no Saji, or Hachimitsu to Clover
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (15) « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » [EVENT] Rec Club Summer Challenge 2024 – Class in Session! (Jun. 23 - Jul. 20)

FakeNameOF - Jun 23

12 by wittle_anya »»
Yesterday, 4:49 PM

Sticky: » Introductions ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

imperlast - Jun 14, 2010

1419 by realanimelover »»
Jun 17, 11:40 PM

» Recomend any manga and i will read it!!

Tamurax - Feb 2

5 by Yomotoko_Senpai »»
May 26, 10:12 PM

» Mecha Manga

PlasticRobot - Feb 23

0 by PlasticRobot »»
Feb 23, 7:05 PM

» Guys, check my paintings - Tribute to Makoto Shinkai

mufarari - Jan 13

1 by Tamurax »»
Feb 2, 7:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.