Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »
Dec 3, 2013 4:23 AM

Aug 2012
Now after i watched this episode, i think i'm gonna ship Banri and Kouko. Linda is still a pretty good character though. And i'm more interested about his feelings toward Kouko now, after he regained his memories. Will it still be bigger than his feelings toward Linda?

Anyway, need more Okachin! and 2D-kun, of course.

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
Dec 3, 2013 4:23 AM

Dec 2007
Forgetfulness said:
Dayan said:
yukishiromei said:
Clearly Kouko heard the conversation between Banri and Linda on the balcony. That flu is just a big excuse. I know that he will end up with Kouko but I'm scared anyway, I hope everything gets back to normal, I wouldn't like to see Kouko suffer more than she has suffered so far.

This is how i feel . can somebody ho knows how the LN ends spoil me please? send a pm or anything. i don't think i can stand seeing him with Linda. seriuosly, people keep saying Kaga is annoying, how about Linda?
Take a good look at the cover picture. Obviously, Linda will win. Not
she couldn't even admit she had feelings for banri
Yeah, probably like a lot teenage girls out there.
she took a whole day to meet him at the bridge, for an answer she could have given him at the time
Wat? You should NOT decide whether or not somebody else is going to move to a different city and change their lifestyle for you in a matter of seconds. Thinking about it for a day was perfectly reasonable
Unless, of course, you think like Kouko and have absolutely no problems fucking up somebody else's college life on a whim.

if she liked him she probably thought about it daily, i'd say. cause i've been in the exact same situation she was then, i know. she would have thought about it every.single.day.
Dec 3, 2013 5:02 AM
Jul 2018
Dayan said:
yukishiromei said:
Clearly Kouko heard the conversation between Banri and Linda on the balcony. That flu is just a big excuse. I know that he will end up with Kouko but I'm scared anyway, I hope everything gets back to normal, I wouldn't like to see Kouko suffer more than she has suffered so far.

This is how i feel . can somebody ho knows how the LN ends spoil me please? send a pm or anything. i don't think i can stand seeing him with Linda. seriuosly, people keep saying Kaga is annoying, how about Linda? she couldn't even admit she had feelings for banri, she took a whole day to meet him at the bridge, for an answer she could have given him at the time. her time has come and gone. she's just annoying me at this point.

I havent read the LN's but...

Dec 3, 2013 6:48 AM

Aug 2012
DLshoujofan said:

I havent read the LN's but...

wow.. that was really a surprising development!

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
Dec 3, 2013 7:37 AM

Jul 2013
I think people who say "thats not how amnesia works" need to realize that this is an anime after all. How real life works isn't relevant. The reason people are inferring that "ghost Banri" "took over" was the way the ghost has been presented (as an independent entity who commentates on current events) and also the end part of the last two episodes which at the very least imply a disconnect and two separate entities (like when he "took over for a second" when he was talking to Linda and at the end of this episode where his musing seemed to imply that the ghost Banri who had his own separate thoughts now had "a body").
Dec 3, 2013 7:46 AM

Jul 2013
DLshoujofan said:
Tony777 said:
Aerensianic said:
I disagree. You have to remember that the flashbacks were all when they were really young so you can't expect mature responses from characters. Secondly, Linda has been purely supportive since their relationship has been revealed and has already conceded the field so to speak. She isn't trying to steal Banri, rather is trying to support him in his new relationship as she struggles with feelings of guilt, regret, and her lingering love for him. She is pretty much doing the best that anyone could hope for so far. Her major "flaw" is that she isn't assertive enough and is indecisive.
ILoveAnimeGuys said:
I agree with you, Aerensianic. In situations like this, the person needs to have a mature approach. Banri lost his memory, and Linda knows that the last thing he needs is a major shock about things from the past. You can tell how much she's hurting, esp. when Banri didn't remember her big brother. She's holding onto her feelings as a strong person to avoid interfering in his new life.

Both of you don't understand the series timeline so far. Banri is 18 at the time of his thrid year high school graduation. Linda is the same age as Banri. Kaga is a year younger than Banri. Linda was suppose to give her answer after their graduation, which was literally the next day. Now you have to plus 1 year due to the accident. So Banri is now 19* and a first year in college even still at episode 9. Linda is 19* and a second year in college. She started college when Banri was in the hospital.

So how are they very young? The accident wasn't long ago as you thought. At this age you can expect mature responses. Linda could of slowly worked her way back into Banri life after he got out of the hospital. Now you can understand the author is portraying her personality as dirty. While "dirty" isn't the best word to use, its the only thing that comes to mind. Also she doesn't care for Banri as much as you think. If she did, then she would of done everything possible to get back into his life. I will say it again, Linda doesn't deserve Banri, she had her chance.
As a person who is into his late 20s with a wife and a baby, i can tell you that 18/19 is definitely not a time when you make good decisions or mature responses. In fact, the human brain doesnt get adequate capacity to make mature responses til a person is around 24. Look it up.
I'm speaking for myself, but I wasn't debating the age. I was simply saying how well Linda is handling the situation. The last thing Linda is is dirty. She realizes that there's no point in her trying to get back into Banri's life as she once was. He doesn't even have the same feelings for her. Just b/c she's not going hand-in-hand with Kouko by fighting for Banri doesn't mean she doesn't care for him. If you watched the series carefully, you can see how careful she was into becoming a part of Banri's new life (e.g. recruitment for the Festival Club). Sure, she had her chance, but she's being mature by looking at the here and now. However, it all depends on Ghost Banri now. I say let's wait for this week's episode to see how feelings are handled.
Demi Valentine

Follow me on social media!

Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Dec 3, 2013 10:15 AM

Nov 2010
Wow, nice job on the ending, can't wait for more.
Dec 3, 2013 2:59 PM

Dec 2012
Well, looks like a lot is gonna happen in the next episode!!! :D
Dec 3, 2013 3:10 PM

Jul 2013
Forgetfulness said:
Crimmys said:
5layer said:
Crimmys said:
His memories didnt come back.

they switched places.

why else would he be shocked he has a bodie?
By switching places, his memories effectively came back since he would now have the memories of both Banris.

Thats not how this works.

They didnt mix personalities or any of that shit.

he didnt get his memories back or anything.

they litterally switched places.

He doesnt gain the feelings Amnesia banri had.

All he knows, Is what he watched Amnesia banri do.
Have you actually read the novel to make that statement? Or are you just guessing based off the fact that he thought about Linda at the end of ep 9?

Cause that's now how amnesia works in real life o_o

Notice how he was shocked to have a body?

when people get their memory's back to they sit there like, wtf? i have a body again?

were not running off logic from real life, actually look at the clue's given.

Oviously thats not how it works in real life.

Its a TV show. and he made it clear, It was a complete different person.
Dec 3, 2013 3:12 PM

Jul 2013
anonimkun said:
Crimmys said:
anonimkun said:
The latest episode hurted me quite a lot. Why did it give me a slight of hope to ship Banri x Linda while I know very well that Banri x Koko is inevitable.

It really is inevitable.

but Linda doesnt deserve Banri anyway.

And why not? Do you think Banri is the only one hurting? Linda has a fair share of pain too.

I can't see any of Linda's fault here. Banri got amnesia has nothing to do with Linda. She just came late, that's all.

And it's not out of guilt, the one cares for Banri the most is Linda. Maybe it's just me craving for childhood friends become lovers but... it's so sad when the person you love like forever, forgot about you. But Linda is there for Banri, right? She even acted like a stranger but kept Banri in check. She helped him a lot, she supported him, she even stepped back for Kouko, only to make (new) Banri happy.

I'm sure Linda likes Banri, she's just confused whether she likes him as a little brother or not. It happens sometimes in real life, right? After all, in flashback (episode 9) we know that she depended on him quite alot. They supported each other. The way they interact (in episode 9), all I can see is lovers, not brother and sister.

"I dont care about banri at all"

Thats why.

She said much more then that, she actually went more into details, but that statement alone should point out what im talking about.
Dec 3, 2013 3:14 PM

Jul 2013
AnimeGURU475 said:
Crimmys said:
5layer said:
Crimmys said:

they switched places.

By switching places, his memories effectively came back since he would now have the memories of both Banris.

You really don't know how amnesia works do you.

This isnt real life, It's a TV show.

If you recovered from Amnesia would you be questioning the fact that you had a body?

nope.

but he was.

he didnt recover his memories.

they switched places.

good day sir, i know how amnesia works in the real world, but clearly that's not the subject now is it?
Dec 3, 2013 3:15 PM

Jul 2013
Forgetfulness said:
Crimmys said:
Forgetfulness said:
Crimmys said:
5layer said:
Crimmys said:

they switched places.

Have you actually read the novel to make that statement? Or are you just guessing based off the fact that he thought about Linda at the end of ep 9?

Cause that's now how amnesia works in real life o_o

Notice how he was shocked to have a body?

when people get their memory's back to they sit there like, wtf? i have a body again?

were not running off logic from real life, actually look at the clue's given.

Oviously thats not how it works in real life.

Its a TV show. and he made it clear, It was a complete different person.
And how do you know that amnesia Banri is a ghost now and it's not just both of them in the same body?

lol, like multiple personality? you know what. I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case. so I have no way to argue with that.
Dec 3, 2013 3:22 PM

Apr 2012
I hope 2D-kun and Mitsuyo ship and Banri with the pink haired midget ^^.
Im not one of this yayoi fangirls but at least 2D-kun + Mitsuyo would provide a lot of funny comedy and Banri and midget girl seem to get a long quite well. I also kind of dont like both Kouko and Linda as much.
Dec 3, 2013 4:57 PM
Apr 2013
Holy crap ghost Banri is a bad character. Should not exist and should disappear for good reason.
Dec 3, 2013 5:23 PM
Jul 2013
I loved this episode i can not wait for the next episode ^^

Dec 3, 2013 5:26 PM

Jul 2013
Nadi2050 said:

you loved seeing the Protagonist die?
Dec 3, 2013 9:56 PM

Apr 2012
Crimmys said:
Nadi2050 said:

Yes. It was a lot of fun. Ghost banri seems interesting, I am curios what hell do.
Dec 4, 2013 4:43 AM

Jul 2013
baki502 said:
Crimmys said:
Nadi2050 said:

Yes. It was a lot of fun. Ghost banri seems interesting, I am curios what hell do.

interesting?

hes just a obsessive prick who is gonna be annoying as hell

Amnesia is way better.

WAY.

BETTER.
Dec 4, 2013 5:10 AM

Apr 2012
Crimmys said:
baki502 said:
Crimmys said:
Nadi2050 said:

interesting?

hes just a obsessive prick who is gonna be annoying as hell

Amnesia is way better.

WAY.

BETTER.

You dont know yet, unless youve been reading the original source material...
And Banri was pretty damn boring till now, with only a few sparks of brilliance (like when he stopped the friendzone thing). And I just love to see how a character acts that has been a ghost for a year or something. I hope they make his behaviour different and special, not just something a normal human would do.
Dec 4, 2013 11:02 AM

Jan 2013
This anime makes me think. What if when you lose your memories or have amnesia, you astral project out of your body? and since that happened to Banri, his old self (Astral Self) was watching over his physical body without his memories that he used to have. And in this episode, I assume since his Astral body was close to his physical body, while his physical body was sleeping, he zapped back into his body. I ship Linda and Banri, and know that he got his memories back he can go to Linda, but does she know that hes back to normal? no. So something might go wrong, plus he has to deal with Kaga Koko. Anyway, I think he has his old memories and the memories from his new self too because for one his Astral Self was observing him the whole time so you can only assume.
KentakuDec 4, 2013 1:34 PM
Dec 4, 2013 11:05 AM
Jul 2018
Interesting to see such passion about who is a worse person Banri or Kokou...

Yet some of you seem think they dont make a great couple. Makes ZERO SENSE

Anyway its obvious that both of these individuals are flawed as people, but that is what makes them both interesting and entertaining characters. It is also why i see them as a great couple thus far and wish that we could have more time with them on screen before ghost Banri showed up. (im looking forward to the manga showing up cause it is clearly waaaaay better from what i have seen so far)

If you think about it going back to Toradora and most anime romcom's, the two main love interests are perfect people. They never do anything mean or out of anger, they are always super careful about peoples feelings, etc. That can be entertaining and sweet, but it is also boring and repatative.

Im loving this anime/manga because the main chars are much more flawed and interesting. Never have i seen an anime main char who:

1- Essentially steals another guys girl
2-WASTES ABSOLUTELY NO TIME CONFESSING
3-Acts out of jealousy (throwing kokou and mitsuo in the tea club room
4-Acts out of anger and hurt (the way he treats linda when he realizes she knew the old banri)
5-Demands to be treated the way he wants to be treated (when he stops being Kokou's friend
6- Flaunts his hot girlfriend all over town

Then we have the female love interest who

1- Is prone to jealousy and not in a cute tsundere way
2- Has no problem bitching someone out
3- Has no problem flaunting her beauty
4- Is insecure about a lot of things and doesnt hide it perfectly (like Chinami)
5- Is deceptive about her feelings
6- Lets her emotions get the best of her, and not in a cute tsundere way either

Put these two together, and you have a really interesting and dynamic relationship that unfortunately not a lot of anime fans can relate to, which is why this anime seems to have such a split fan base. I really wish we could have spent more time with Kokou and Banri as a normal couple before Ghost Banri came back. We shall see how that works out.
removed-userDec 4, 2013 11:16 AM
Dec 4, 2013 11:45 AM

Jun 2012
DLshoujofan said:
You made a lot of good points... there are lots of interesting characters and developments. Which is why this is one of my top 2 anime this season. I can't speak for others, and I haven't read all the other posts, but I for one don't think that Kaga x Banri are a bad couple and I don't dislike Kaga. I simply like Linda a few thousandfold... because I pretty much decided when she was introduced that she'd be my ideal girlfriend, and every episode I've been proven more and more right.

But I disagree about the characters being "more flawed" than Toradora... in fact everything you said about Kaga is exactly how I could describe Taiga. Neither one of Toradora's main protagonists were without flaws, and Taiga was definitely angry all the time and bitching at everyone... but like Kaga she doesn't necessarily mean anything by it, but she has an anger issue and is quick to lash out at people. Ryuuji also is a bit like Banri in some ways, though Banri is a little less reclusive. Honestly I would say Ryuuji was actually more flawed than Banri (for example he had a problem I have in that he scares people because of his scary/mean looking eyes). From what I've seen Banri is nearly flawless, and never even considers hesitation... the only thing I can think of is getting hit by a motorcycle and losing his memory, if you can consider that a flaw.
HalibelTheEspadaDec 4, 2013 11:49 AM
Dec 4, 2013 12:04 PM

Jun 2012
Crimmys said:

"I dont care about banri at all"

Thats why.

She said much more then that, she actually went more into details, but that statement alone should point out what im talking about.
I really don't see how that's relevant to your argument... that's just typical tsundere-type behavior, it's nothing to be shunned for. He was the one who was eavesdropping in their dressing room. And she was obviously just trying to get them off her case... if she does like him, that's the best thing for her to say to get them to drop the subject. Does the guilt, the apologies, the waterfall of tears, and the obvious fear of losing her closest friend make no difference to you? What isn't said to him should mean nothing at all... petty assumptions spawn from not knowing the true meaning behind someone's words. And there's a good reason for the saying "actions speak louder than words".

Kaga on the other hand has been an absolute naggy prick to everyone so far. She attacked the one she "was in love with" multiple times, she lashed out at Oka because Mitsuo liked her, she suffocated Oka after she turned him down (which I'm pretty sure was only because she knew he was only confessing to her over a bet, judging by her saying "I don't count that as a confession"), she used Banri as her stress-ball, she also didn't even have the guts to turn Banri down at first and continued to drag him around as a guise of friendship, and through it all cried at every little thing that went wrong. If this is your idea of a superior person to someone who has mixed feelings, then I guess enjoy your masochistic pleasures.

Edit: Just thought I'd mention, I re-posted this because I only just saw your message on my profile, and deleted this to reply, but then figured I'd just type a new one... just in case you/anyone read it and was wondering.
HalibelTheEspadaDec 4, 2013 12:15 PM
Dec 4, 2013 1:31 PM

Apr 2012
I know its not gona happen because it is fallowing the manga (wich I haven`t read but it cant be so bad because there are fans of it). But this last episode was giving me School Days vibes and it was very uncomfortable to watch.
Dec 4, 2013 1:42 PM

Apr 2012
Forgetfulness said:
DLshoujofan said:

Even if I think Linda is infinitely better than Kouko, that doesn't not necessarily mean that I think Linda and Banri should get together. In fact, it would be somewhat ridiculous for them to get together again after Banri lost his memories and all that.

Put these two together, and you have a really interesting and dynamic relationship that unfortunately not a lot of anime fans can relate to, which is why this anime seems to have such a split fan base.
I also thought this statement was quite nice and summed up the situation effectively. I personally find Linda's actions far more realistic and human-like than Kouko's

I dont know man, Its kind of weird how all of them display like every single emotion they have so dramatically. I mean the flashback scene where they stalked Lindas soon to be wife and how she cried and everything if she did the right thing. I kind of feel like she overreacted, I kind of think they all overreacted and got waay to emotional about it. I wouldnt get that emotional about things, Id sit down and think of a rational solution that has the best outcome.

But hey I suck at playing human so maybe this characters know how to be human more than I do :D.
Dec 4, 2013 1:56 PM
Jul 2018
HalibelTheEspada said:
DLshoujofan said:
You made a lot of good points... there are lots of interesting characters and developments. Which is why this is one of my top 2 anime this season. I can't speak for others, and I haven't read all the other posts, but I for one don't think that Kaga x Banri are a bad couple and I don't dislike Kaga. I simply like Linda a few thousandfold... because I pretty much decided when she was introduced that she'd be my ideal girlfriend, and every episode I've been proven more and more right.

But I disagree about the characters being "more flawed" than Toradora... in fact everything you said about Kaga is exactly how I could describe Taiga. Neither one of Toradora's main protagonists were without flaws, and Taiga was definitely angry all the time and bitching at everyone... but like Kaga she doesn't necessarily mean anything by it, but she has an anger issue and is quick to lash out at people. Ryuuji also is a bit like Banri in some ways, though Banri is a little less reclusive. Honestly I would say Ryuuji was actually more flawed than Banri (for example he had a problem I have in that he scares people because of his scary/mean looking eyes). From what I've seen Banri is nearly flawless, and never even considers hesitation... the only thing I can think of is getting hit by a motorcycle and losing his memory, if you can consider that a flaw.

You dont understand what i mean by flaws.

You are talking about bad things that people dont have controll over. That isnt a flaw that is an unfortunate happenstance. Ryuji being scary looking isnt a flaw its an unfortunate thing he cannot control. Same goes for Banri getting hit by a car is not his fault so that is not a flaw.

A character flaw is a weakness in personality, character, morals, or decision making. It is something that a person can and should do better but they dont because they are weak in their personal character.

You cant name one thing that Ryuji did that was not the best most noble thing one could do in that situation. He never acted selfishly or out of anger. He ate Taiga's nasty ass cookies and dealt with all of her abuse. He never once picked up on the hints coming from Ami. The closest he got to acting poorly was the way he treated his mom at the end. Taiga may have consistently been mean to Ryuji and others, but it was in an obvious Tsundere manner where everyone knew that was just her way of showing love.

Banri and Kokou on the other hand have real character flaws. They are selfish at times and they genuinely mistreat others that they care about. The act more like real humans than character cut outs. It is the big difference between Seinen and Shounen, Josie and Shoujo, characters are more complex and flawed. That is why people dont like them so much because they do some unlikeable things. But if you are a bit more mature about it you realize that is what makes them more interesting as characters.
Dec 4, 2013 2:02 PM

Apr 2012
DLshoujofan said:

Banri and Kokou on the other hand have real character flaws. They are selfish at times and they genuinely mistreat others that they care about. The act more like real humans than character cut outs. It is the big difference between Seinen and Shounen, Josie and Shoujo, characters are more complex and flawed. That is why people dont like them so much because they do some unlikeable things. But if you are a bit more mature about it you realize that is what makes them more interesting as characters.

Preferences. I dont exactly enjoy seeing realistic human like characters, simply because I am not interesting in meeting Real Life in anime again. I enjoy more alien and strange characters that are done well.
Dec 4, 2013 2:05 PM

Apr 2012
Forgetfulness said:
baki502 said:
Forgetfulness said:
DLshoujofan said:

Even if I think Linda is infinitely better than Kouko, that doesn't not necessarily mean that I think Linda and Banri should get together. In fact, it would be somewhat ridiculous for them to get together again after Banri lost his memories and all that.

Put these two together, and you have a really interesting and dynamic relationship that unfortunately not a lot of anime fans can relate to, which is why this anime seems to have such a split fan base.
I also thought this statement was quite nice and summed up the situation effectively. I personally find Linda's actions far more realistic and human-like than Kouko's

I dont know man, Its kind of weird how all of them display like every single emotion they have so dramatically. I mean the flashback scene where they stalked Lindas soon to be wife and how she cried and everything if she did the right thing. I kind of feel like she overreacted, I kind of think they all overreacted and got waay to emotional about it. I wouldnt get that emotional about things, Id sit down and think of a rational solution that has the best outcome.

But hey I suck at playing human so maybe this characters know how to be human more than I do :D.
Well, to be honest I can't really relate to that situation in particular. I guess she cried because she wasn't really sure if she made the right choice, even after thinking it through

However, stuff like being embarrassed and denying love in front of your friends when you're in high school or needing time to make a decision that majorly affects somebody's future is perfectly reasonable from my experiences.
For the first one, like every tsundere anime character has probably said it. And also, my ex-GF said the same thing in front of me
For the second point, I'm pretty sure most rational people think about their college choice in a period of days or weeks, not seconds.

There are some other stuff, but those are the instances where I most strongly feel the hate on Linda is stupid and irrational.

I dont hate on her, in fact if I where to start to critique Kouko is way worse in that respect. Hell I could relate to the scene you talked about perfectly but the thing is that was when I was 12 or 13. Not 18. And thats my main problem with the whole cast in general with no exception. They still act like teenagers. I was hoping for a bit more mature characters since they are in college but nope, it still feels like a teenage romcom. Not saying that in itself is bad but its a bit of a personal dissapointment.
Dec 4, 2013 2:29 PM

Dec 2012
Forgetfulness said:

Tell me, has ghost Banri
-rudely stepped on a "rival" and bitched out at them?
-suffocated said rival?
-fucked up his "lover"'s college life on a whim?

He can't do those things even if he wanted to, because you know he is a ghost....

And he will probably fuck up Banri's relationship with Koko since he only cares about Linda.
Dec 4, 2013 3:02 PM
Jan 2012
Bout to get serious next episode.
Dec 4, 2013 8:58 PM

Sep 2012
DLshoujofan said:

Anyway its obvious that both of these individuals are flawed as people, but that is what makes them both interesting and entertaining characters. It is also why i see them as a great couple thus far and wish that we could have more time with them on screen before ghost Banri showed up. (im looking forward to the manga showing up cause it is clearly waaaaay better from what i have seen so far)

If you think about it going back to Toradora and most anime romcom's, the two main love interests are perfect people. They never do anything mean or out of anger, they are always super careful about peoples feelings, etc. That can be entertaining and sweet, but it is also boring and repatative.

Im loving this anime/manga because the main chars are much more flawed and interesting. Never have i seen an anime main char who:

4-Acts out of anger and hurt (the way he treats linda when he realizes she knew the old banri)
5-Demands to be treated the way he wants to be treated (when he stops being Kokou's friend

4- Is insecure about a lot of things and doesnt hide it perfectly (like Chinami)

Put these two together, and you have a really interesting and dynamic relationship that unfortunately not a lot of anime fans can relate to, which is why this anime seems to have such a split fan base. I really wish we could have spent more time with Kokou and Banri as a normal couple before Ghost Banri came back. We shall see how that works out.

I feel like everyone is so caught up in how a Rom/Com and/or Drama anime should always be cute and this bs crap they have in their head. but...this is a dose of reality in an anime. Envy is found in everyone's heart. So Banri and Kouko's jealous or whatever is normal. I can't wait to see some drama happen man...it's getting real. I just think some people should step out the house a bit more. You'd see it around.
"Guys are simple creatures. Just by talking to them, they get the wrong idea." - Hachiman Hikigaya
Dec 4, 2013 9:54 PM

Jan 2011
DLshoujofan said:

QFT.
That's exactly why the show went from the initial 7/10 all the way to 10/10 in my book. Fucking priceless.
Banri wins the best male MC prize this season and BY FAR.
Dec 4, 2013 11:55 PM

Apr 2012
OukaHideki said:
DLshoujofan said:

I feel like everyone is so caught up in how a Rom/Com and/or Drama anime should always be cute and this bs crap they have in their head. but...this is a dose of reality in an anime. Envy is found in everyone's heart. So Banri and Kouko's jealous or whatever is normal. I can't wait to see some drama happen man...it's getting real. I just think some people should step out the house a bit more. You'd see it around.

The feelings of envy and jealousy are pretty unkown to me. Even if Ive felt them before they were so minimal that it would have never really bothered me or even got an expression or made me act in some certain way. But these characters are driven by envy and jealousy. Thats just so weird. I want to see a romance once where they use their head for once and are not just a leaf in the wind of whichever emotion is haunting them right now.

And jealous characters is hardly uniqe in anime. Pretty much every romance anime has the jealousy route when they think its drama time. The only thing different this time is that now its already happening at the beginning and not at the end like how its usually done.

I dont mean to make this anime look bad but I really really dont see the genius that everyone is claiming it to be. Almost feels like just because it was made by the people who made Toradora IT HAS to be a masterpiece no matter what.
Dec 5, 2013 3:20 AM
May 2013
baki502 said:
OukaHideki said:
DLshoujofan said:

The feelings of envy and jealousy are pretty unkown to me. Even if Ive felt them before they were so minimal that it would have never really bothered me or even got an expression or made me act in some certain way. But these characters are driven by envy and jealousy. Thats just so weird. I want to see a romance once where they use their head for once and are not just a leaf in the wind of whichever emotion is haunting them right now.

And jealous characters is hardly uniqe in anime. Pretty much every romance anime has the jealousy route when they think its drama time. The only thing different this time is that now its already happening at the beginning and not at the end like how its usually done.

I dont mean to make this anime look bad but I really really dont see the genius that everyone is claiming it to be. Almost feels like just because it was made by the people who made Toradora IT HAS to be a masterpiece no matter what.

haha? Toradora? Toradora is nothing for me.
Dec 5, 2013 3:26 AM

Dec 2012
baki502 said:
OukaHideki said:
DLshoujofan said:

To to to to ra do ra? Because Toradora? I don't even knowing the author and its doesn't matter to me. I interested to this anime because of the sinopsis. And Kouko looks pretty and fashionable in the cover.

Dec 5, 2013 7:32 AM

Nov 2010
At first I thought Koko would have overheard Banri's meeting with Linda at the balcony knowing how possessive she can be
It surprised me a bit how insecure she got after getting so close

The ghost Tada's background story with Linda was interesting with her bro and all
To confront the cheater that way was quite brave

Banri regaining his memories has to be the worst timing of all (Yay drama!)
Dec 5, 2013 8:04 AM

Oct 2013
1lau said:
At first I thought Koko would have overheard Banri's meeting with Linda at the balcony knowing how possessive she can be
It surprised me a bit how insecure she got after getting so close

Same here.

I'd like to believe that she learned from the experience with Mitsuo that it would not work the way she did it back then. Maybe she now just doesn't know what to do?

Since I am very biased towards Kuoko, I expect some unpleasant (hehe) episodes now. My hope lies in the character development of the three. I'd like to see some adaption of Linda/Kouko, realizing what happened with banri. Their character traits have a reason for sure, but I think they both need to work on them - or at least learn from the past.
Dec 5, 2013 11:50 AM

Mar 2011
Linda > Kouko
Dec 5, 2013 7:21 PM

May 2009
Frezlaj said:
Linda > Kouko

Surely, you must love ntr.
Dec 5, 2013 7:53 PM
May 2013
Forgetfulness said:
bastek66 said:
Frezlaj said:
Linda > Kouko

Linda's brother is hardly relevant. Perhaps Linda did not do solve the problem of marriage the correct way.

So what? Kouko fucked up her "lover"'s college life on purpose.

None of you make a big deal out of that, so why should you care about Linda's past that much?

By your logic, "surely, you must love stupidity"

"surely, you must liar"
Dec 5, 2013 10:08 PM

Apr 2012
bastek66 said:
Frezlaj said:
Linda > Kouko

Actually I think she did the right thing. Cheating is not murder, its not a crime.
Her brother clearly loved her, and would have suffered lots because of the breakup. I think it was clearly a better idea to confront her instead and she seemed to be sorry. Maybe she didnt cheat on him anymore afterwards. After all if she did I dont think Linda would have spared her one more time. Unless she is that ninja about it that no one even suspects it, in which case there is no problem as his hapiness wont be destroyed. Living a happy lie is better that a depressing reality.
Dec 5, 2013 10:53 PM

Sep 2012

baki502 said:

I didn't know it was made by them same people. Thank you for the enlightenment. But exactly, jealous is hardly a unique emotion in anything. What's more rare these days is self-awareness. Honestly Kouko has that. She admits to her insecurities and want to better herself. There is not a girl in the world who can say they don't have an insecurity about something. Either you are a reclusive woman who thinks engaging in any form of conversation with the opposite/same sex (depending of preference) a not needed self indulging practice OR you're just oblivious to reality. Vice versa for males who act this way. Whichever fits.

I'm just getting at the people who hate Kouko because of her mannerism. Like you go get a GF/BF and let them spend the whole day with someone you know they liked in HS. I bet they'd be all up their ass like this was a 007 game.
"Guys are simple creatures. Just by talking to them, they get the wrong idea." - Hachiman Hikigaya
Dec 8, 2013 5:08 AM

Jul 2010
4/5
Dec 8, 2013 6:13 AM

Jul 2010
I guess Kouko heard the talks between Banri and Linda .Poor girl ..
Old Banri returned his own world .
Pages (9) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2013

315 by GaSoguy13 »»
Aug 27, 9:04 AM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

902 by Weely21 »»
Aug 26, 7:26 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2014

299 by Rexnihilo »»
Aug 7, 5:25 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 13, 2014

392 by Rexnihilo »»
Aug 7, 5:12 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2014

351 by Rexnihilo »»
Aug 7, 4:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.