Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
May 4, 2018 12:44 PM

Sep 2014
Nice last words, or "word" lol. Didn't expect she'd die just like that.
Zeke now an ally eh, things are getting interesting.
May 4, 2018 12:58 PM

Jan 2014
Jeager_ said:
Taito10 said:

Mikasa since Trost arc didnt do anything important for plot. Everyting what she is doing is just fighting titans, so she can be replace by Levi. If you cut Mikasa from manga since Trost arc then nothing will change in main plot.

she was the one who defeated Reiner

Hanji also could do that.
May 4, 2018 1:01 PM
Jul 2017
Rest in peace Sasha. This death hit me hard; I made my peace with the main trio not having a happy ending a long time ago, but I really wanted Jean, Connie and Sasha to live. And I absolutely hate how Isayama turned her death into a meme. Poor girl, she was more than this "meat" as a character.
However, the one good thing about killing her off was the reactions of everyone. I think it was the moment when this manga showed best how original Survey Corps became a true family of some sorts.

" You guys are special" " You trusted us and we lost all trust in you" - these lines speak volume about how strong is the connection between the main cast from Paradis Island. And Mikasa and Armin's reaction to the news that Sasha is wounded! Mikasa caught my attention especially in this chapter; how she sadly leaves Eren on his own to face Levi, for the first time showing so clearly how their relationship changed during the time skip. And her desperate face as she was mourning Sasha! Everyone who paints her as a heartless hag who only cares about Eren can go home, shut up and never speak again, amen.
May 4, 2018 1:04 PM
May 2018
Ethicalll said:
Marney_ros said:
I'm sad for sasha, but there are things that be me sadder idk why..
Hange and Levi's disappointment in Eren, esp Hange and her words "you trusted us but we lost trust in you" it made me very very sad for some reason.. And the liking I developed for Eren in the last few chapters suddenly turned into sadness and disappointment.
The strategy was good and everything, but couldn't they make it together, rather than acting alone like that and forcing them into the situation?? It feels as he deems them unreliable, yet he depends on them. I don't understand.. Or did he think they won't let him use himself as a bait? Even though, it wasn't what I expected from this new clever and calm Eren.. It made feel as if the development of his character was an illusion, and he is just as he was before.
This war shouldn't be a one man's show.
Same man, i felt sad when Levi kicked Eren, Eren is my new favorite character, didn't want to see him being treated like that, but still, he deserved it.

Ikr... We didn't want to see the new Eren doing something deserving to be kicked for. I want to see how they will resolve things, and what are his reasons for such actions
May 4, 2018 1:33 PM

Aug 2012
People complaining about gabi, like wtf? what do you expect her to do? go to eren a hug him ans sing Kumbaya? people in this forum can be really stupid at times. Hate the character all you want but what she did make sense. I would have done the same if some crazy people flying kill my friends and family.

May 4, 2018 1:59 PM

Jun 2013
It has become quite freaking obvious that Eren Freaking Screwed Paradise Island Eldenians over so freaking badly. or at least that's how Levi and Co are taking it...yeah, Marley might just now declare that War started again with new flames...but Eren did the 1st strike...and turned entire world against small Island...and with no Remorse...and Levi is seeing whta he has become...a same as Reiner and Bertold....a monster. arrest did not come as surprise.

Oh, F**...who is Gabi going to kill..........SASHA!??!?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! T.T NOT THE POTATO!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOO!!!!!

tough...admit...this did not come surprise...since she was supposed to die origianlly in hands when Connie's village was turned into Titans, Still.......*Cries*

O.O Holy shit....HOLY FREAKING S***!!!! THOSE GUYS THAT SAID THAT ZEKE WAS SIDING WITH ELDENIANS WERE FREAKING RIGHT...OH MY F**** SH*T!!!!
JarjaxleMay 4, 2018 2:04 PM
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
May 4, 2018 2:28 PM

Jun 2013
Kirie-san said:
I'm devastated... I can't believe it... I'm so angry...
The chapter started well, they were victorious... I was so happy... and then, stupid Gabi showed up (she's been ruining every chapter since the start of Marley arc), and she kills one of my favorite character! I cried...

They have Zeke, but according to their reaction "that person" is really dead. I do hope that's not the case. But I think I'm hoping too much...

Isayama is disappointing me. Gabi's behaviour and actions are so predictable, and how did she manage to use de 3DM? I mean, it requires years of training, but she succeds in getting aboard the zepplin that easily? (and with Falco) I really hope she dies soon because I can't bear her character.

My favorite manga, ruined with one chapter... one damn character.

Taito10 said:
Since 36 chapter plot for Sasha was dead, until today she didnt do nothing important (like Mikasa since Trost arc). I know that Sasha loves meat but still I think that her last words were disrespectful even for her. Isayama should choose anothers words.

R.I.P Sasha, I will miss you.

I dont know how I should rate this chapter.....

BTW, Jean loves blaming Eren for everything.
KalfKaneda said:
HappyMN said:
My favorite is now dead...... I'm so sad, I was not expected this so soon...

At least she got one last hug before the end.

How to freaking hell I am now supposed to play A.O.T. 2 with Sasha in it? I am going to cry My eyes out every time....
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
May 4, 2018 3:06 PM
Aug 2015
So this was the bad feeling that I had since the beginning of the operation. That someone that I really like will die. And sadly, that person is one of my favorites... I honestly don't know how to feel about that, I feel like the mangaka was tired of not killing. RIP . I really hope that this person is the last to die. I know that this manga is not gonna have that "happy ending", but still please no more killing! That being said, this chapter was very informative. Eren being arrested for acting on his own (That Levi kick though), Zeke sides with the Survey Corps (I don't have any recollection of that happening so an explanation or a flashback would definitely help), and only 8 casualties this time (Which is equivalent to 8000 for me because, yeah...). Even if this chapter broke me to pieces, I'm still excited to read the next one! I'll stay and wait until the end of this never-ending chain of tragedy...
May 4, 2018 3:06 PM
Aug 2015
So this was the bad feeling that I had since the beginning of the operation. That someone that I really like will die. And sadly, that person is one of my favorites... I honestly don't know how to feel about that, I feel like the mangaka was tired of not killing. RIP . I really hope that this person is the last to die. I know that this manga is not gonna have that "happy ending", but still please no more killing! That being said, this chapter was very informative. Eren being arrested for acting on his own (That Levi kick though), Zeke sides with the Survey Corps (I don't have any recollection of that happening so an explanation or a flashback would definitely help), and only 8 casualties this time (Which is equivalent to 8000 for me because, yeah...). Even if this chapter broke me to pieces, I'm still excited to read the next one! I'll stay and wait until the end of this never-ending chain of tragedy...
May 4, 2018 3:17 PM

Oct 2013
A lot of people thought that since Isayama has change the ending, that means its going to be a happy ending instead, I knew this wasn't the case at all, I told people that at best this series is getting is a bittersweet ending, this series is too morally grey to have a happy ending, I'm positive all the titan shifters are going to die in the end.

The only person I think will survive in the end is Historia, and maybe Mikasa.
May 4, 2018 3:29 PM

Aug 2013
keragamming said:

you better add Hange to the list :<
May 4, 2018 3:33 PM

Oct 2013
_Spectacled_ said:
keragamming said:

you better add Hange to the list :<

I actually forgot about her, I can see her surviving as well.
May 4, 2018 3:43 PM
Aug 2013
Since the return by their attack on the city, i was hoping Jean will be ok. But that's another character from the beginning who died and i'm feeling sad. All the original characters can't stay alive till the end, can they...

Except this shock, there's confusion for me : What about Eren's betrayal and most of all, WTF is doing Zeke with them ?! Like, "Long time not seeing you, pals !" Hello ? I'm lost here !
May 4, 2018 4:13 PM
Oct 2017
Thoughts after reading this chapter:

• How will Pieck respond knowing that Zeke betrayed them? Even though she thinks he is dead, surely his actions will raise major doubts for both her and Jaws as to who is right and who is wrong in this conflict. This combined with the annihilation of the top military leadership in Marley will surely have an impact on their decisions going forward. Perhaps Reiner will have a role in filling them in on the truth.

Speaking of Reiner, I wonder where he will go from here? He seems to care for the kids, especially Falco (and Falco is next in line for Armored Titan according to the story so far), so I think he will want to make sure they are safe (potential rescue, or maybe he will switch sides?).

• Based on SC reaction it does seem Eren disappeared without word back on Paradis. I wonder what happened for him to feel he had to go lone wolf and infiltrate with no support from his allies? If he had any further communication with Zeke during the time lapse period, then it could have had something to do with his relationship and potential trust in him that no one else would have been able to get on board with.

• Sasha's death didn't really affect me until I saw Eren's pained reaction and thought about all the loss and pain he's suffered from the beginning. Then I broke down and started crying.

Sasha's last words can be seen as disrespectful to the character, but I agree with another post that she may have been trying to cheer up those around her. She was a funny, lovable character down to her last breath and words, and that makes her death even more heartbreaking.

• Another post mentioned the fact that it's stated in this chapter that both the founding titan and royal blood are now under SC control; however, didn't they already have these in their posession with Eren and Historia? I thought the same thing and am still wondering about that. We've seen that Eren can access this power through touch with royal blood via Historia - the only difference here is that Zeke is a titan shifter and Historia is not.

The chapter before the time lapse, Eren mentioned something about if Historia was turned into a titan and then consumed that he would potentially be able to use the founding titan power without limitation imposed by the will of the King (not really sure why she would need to be a titan first - also, correct me if I am remembering this incorrectly). Perhaps they intend to have Eren consume Zeke (how much time does Zeke have left anyway)?

• With the heavy foreshadowing I was not surprised to see Zeke switching sides. However, thinking back to his dialogue in the chapter when he killed Erwin and annihilated most of the SC, he seemed to have still had the effects of heavy indoctrination affecting his actions.

Moreover, the fact that he was treating the mass slaughtering of humans like a game is somewhat disturbing regardless of which side you're on. Surely having his ass kicked to near death by Levi and running into Eren affected him, but it seems to me there would need to be something much bigger to get him from where he was then to where he is now.
May 4, 2018 4:25 PM

Jan 2017
What a chapter!! It was so damn great that it ruined my feeiling so bad. I screamed by the time I read that Sasha died T_T coldn't bear the feeling till my friend asked me "why are you acting that way". It was so saaaaddd

I hope Jean survive till the end. I probably would cry so bad if isayama happen to kill him
May 4, 2018 4:32 PM

Jul 2016
Yagami-Zero said:
People complaining about gabi, like wtf? what do you expect her to do? go to eren a hug him ans sing Kumbaya? people in this forum can be really stupid at times. Hate the character all you want but what she did make sense. I would have done the same if some crazy people flying kill my friends and family.

Yaa, Indeed, Imagin how would the fans feel about her if the story was written from her perspective first rather than the other way around, I assure you they wouldn't be able to judge her for what she did.

that being said it was still sad to lose Sasha
May 4, 2018 4:39 PM
Feb 2018
Well... Sasha's death makes me so sad, was my fav girl. You did it well, brave warrior
May 4, 2018 6:08 PM
Oct 2014
Well, I'm done with the manga. Don't care how nice/intense the story has gotten (know that many others would think otherwise).

Oh well. Although I pretty was expecting it, and I thought I get use it (with the other characters), but since it really happen I'm so sad and now decided to drop it.
May 4, 2018 6:13 PM

Oct 2013
Jeager_ said:
keragamming said:

I actually forgot about her, I can see her surviving as well.

90% Armin will survive

I'm pretty sure Eren is going to eat all titan shifters in the end to gather them all together, that's what the plot is pointing to, which is why I did not include Armin, If he was not a titan shifter I would have said he would survive as well.

bkim999 said:
Well, I'm done with the manga. Don't care how nice/intense the story has gotten (know that many others would think otherwise).

Oh well. Although I pretty was expecting it, and I thought I get use it (with the other characters), but since it really happen I'm so sad and now decided to drop it.

Comments like these really annoys me, because one of your favorite character die you are done with the story?? What!? You weren't a fan to begin with, good riddance.
May 4, 2018 6:33 PM

Oct 2013
Jeager_ said:
keragamming said:

I'm pretty sure Eren is going to eat all titan shifters in the end to gather them all together, that's what the plot is pointing to, which is why I did not include Armin, If he was not a titan shifter I would have said he would survive as well.

Comments like these really annoys me, because one of your favorite character die you are done with the story?? What!? You weren't a fan to begin with, good riddance.

That's what I thought at the beginning but after reading those last chapters , It doesn't make any sense , If Eren really wants to havet the 9 titans , why he didn't eat Reiner ? why he didn't Eat Pieke and Galliard ? Eren's only Goal was the WHT so I think he has another plan which Zeke told him

He was going to eat Galliard, but Reiner interrupt him. http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Shingeki-no-Kyojin/Attack-on-Titan---Chapter-104?id=412991#35

Eren was simple exhausted and that is why he did not eat Reiner as well.
keragammingMay 4, 2018 6:38 PM
May 4, 2018 6:49 PM

Jun 2016
Jeager_ said:
keragamming said:

He was going to eat Galliard, but Reiner interrupt him. http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Shingeki-no-Kyojin/Attack-on-Titan---Chapter-104?id=412991#35

Eren was simple exhausted.

He was about to eat him because he was the one who attacked him first , not because it's part of his plan
So, what about riener ? also what about Pieke and Galirad , the SC was trying to kill them which will make Eren have the power of their titans an impossible thing

Also if his plan was to really eat the 9 titans why SC is retreating now ? and why Eren consider what happened as a victory ?! just think about it again
No one said that Eren's plan is to get all the 9 titans for himself, you can't make a theory and complain before it being confirmed.

Even tho that was the plan, Eren acted on his own, the SC came to bring him back, that's why they are retreating.

Eren considered it as a victory royale because now they have the Founding titan + Zeke with the royal blood, which will allow Eren to control titan (yay), and they also killed Marley's army commanders or officers or whatever.
May 4, 2018 6:52 PM

Jun 2016
Jeager_ said:
keragamming said:

He was about to eat him because he was the one who attacked him first , not because it's part of his plan
So, what about riener ? also what about Pieke and Galirad , the SC was trying to kill them which will make Eren have the power of their titans an impossible thing

Also if his plan was to really eat the 9 titans why SC is retreating now ? and why Eren consider what happened as a victory ?! just think about it again
Oh what da fak, i understand now, sorry i misunderstood, i think you are saying that Eren's plan was only the WHT that's why the SC are retreating and he didn't eat the other titans, OKOK.
May 4, 2018 6:53 PM

Oct 2013
Jeager_ said:
keragamming said:

That is a good point, but I think in the end he will eat all titan shifters, think about it, with whats to come with later chapters and the world seeing them as the bad guys, just can't see in the end anyone would be ok with a titan shifter walking around.

Maybe I'm wrong that he wont eat all of them, but what I am sure of is that all of them will die in the end, the manga has basically pointed out that with the growth in technology, the power of titans is becoming irrelevant, and I believe when the manga ends it will end with no more titans or titan shifter around, that is the logical conclusion imo.
May 4, 2018 6:56 PM

Jun 2016
bkim999 said:

You are just mad and sad, don't drop it now, wait till the next couple of chapters, maybe Isyama will give you something that will change your mind.
May 4, 2018 8:13 PM

Nov 2009
RIP Sasha. Never thought Zeke is secretly working with Eren.
'America is a stolen country'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SM8WZ0ztMuc

Zapredon said:
It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.

Totally agree!

May 4, 2018 8:32 PM

Jan 2018
"I always leave my favourite dish till last. Because I want to savour every little flavour." -Levi, Chapter 105

OMG WHAT A SAVAGE.
RIP Sasha Blouse, our potato girl since 2013.
May 4, 2018 8:47 PM
May 2018
Raptors0verlord said:
Yagami-Zero said:

Yaa, Indeed, Imagin how would the fans feel about her if the story was written from her perspective first rather than the other way around, I assure you they wouldn't be able to judge her for what she did.

that being said it was still sad to lose Sasha

Let's put sasha's death aside and talk about gabi, we already saw the story from her side now.. First or second doesn't really matter as long as we know the story from both parties perspective. This being said, I still think she is a very dumb and annoying character. I don't know why people are comparing her with child Eren, Eren was striving for freedom and justice since forever. I'm sure that he wouldn't put himself in a shame and guilt circle because of something that he was told his ancestors did. Eren saw giants kill and eat people in front of him... Has gabi ever saw an "evil eldian from paradise"? No.
All the way till now gabi never accepted any new information, she wanted to be the hero and savior of her people, and she didn't really think about her actions, what's write and what's wrong. Even after falco told her that those people were oppressed as well, what was her response? "did you see it"?
So she is fine with killing people believing they are devils, as long as she didn't personally see otherwise, even though there are information suggesting that she might be wrong. And what's funny is that her belief came from people who treat her like shit. She has no sense.. This girl is delusioned and doesn't want to open her eyes. Her whole "I will do anything to prove to the world that we are nice people" is very stupid.
Look at falco, he is more likable cause he use his damn mind. He think. And he sympathize with others.. Gabi just look like an animal to me.
And I really don't want to hear that "she is still a child" she is a child yeah, but a soldier as well. She should know better.
May 4, 2018 9:01 PM
Oct 2014
keragamming said:
Jeager_ said:

90% Armin will survive

bkim999 said:

Jeager_ said:
bkim999 said:

Actually I'm happy that you will drop the manga at least we won't see childish comments like this in the future

I find your comments understandable. I knew people would think otherwise, and ridicule me for it, but I'm fine with that. I tried my best considering how great the story is (been reading for years now and watching it all; originally liked how "gray" things become instead of "black and white" ), but I guess I'm all dried out from how heavy this particular outcome became.

As true fans to the series, I'm sure you'll enjoy it and easily make up and disregard for what I lack.
bkim999May 4, 2018 9:04 PM
May 4, 2018 9:30 PM

Apr 2017
joe_g7 said:
I hope they take Gabi and the other boy and show them the truth about everything. Then maybe they'll be less retarded...
falco is a nice kid ONLY gabi is retarded

still life: pink roses
May 4, 2018 9:39 PM

Dec 2015
sunako199 said:
joe_g7 said:
I hope they take Gabi and the other boy and show them the truth about everything. Then maybe they'll be less retarded...
falco is a nice kid ONLY gabi is retarded
Hm. You're right, Falco is a good kid.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
May 4, 2018 9:43 PM
May 2018
I just had an idea after re-reading this chapter. Does anyone else think Eren is planning on sacrificing himself in some way? I got that feeling from his discussion with Levi. They tell Eren he's under arrest and Eren says "I don't mind, everything is as I said in my letter, did you not understand the contents?"

Eren seems to be saying that going to prison doesn't matter to him because of something he wrote in the letter to the Survey Corps? It could just be that he doesn't mind going to prison because he understands the consequences of his actions...but there seems to be something else going on...to me it seemed like he was hinting at a plan for sacrificing himself in some way...and that's why going to prison doesn't matter to him.

I could just be over thinking, but then Levi made that comment about Eren's face reminding him of those faces he saw in the slums.

I don't know there just seemed to be some greater subtext going on there. What did everyone else think?
May 4, 2018 9:58 PM
May 2018
Taito10 said:
_Spectacled_ said:
Exactly.
Don't know how to feel about her death, tbh. Many readers predicted it and saw it coming from miles away, but it still felt kind of anticlimactic. Oh well, RIP potato girl.

yep her death was anticlimatic. Isayama probably never care about her.

sunako199 said:
mikasa was made to be eren's yandere sidekick i thought people already realized that long ago

doesnt change the fact that Mikasa is useless like Sasha was

sunako199 said:
+ sashas last word made sense (at least for me) it simply just defined who she was

I agree that these words defined her, but even that I still think that were disrespectful. In moment of death she should say something more serious. Isayama just truly doesnt care about her (unlike fans) but even that he could do something more for her in her last moments.

I don't think making Sasha's last words "meat" were a bad decision. It's actually pretty realistic. If you're brain is dying you're gonna start saying whatever random stuff that it can grab onto. For Sasha, it makes sense that it was something about food. Also, if you connect it to Eren's flashback, you realize that her last words were actually meaningful because to her, meat represented the taking back of land they had lost to the Titans. I think that's why that flashback was shown in the first place.
May 4, 2018 10:10 PM

Aug 2012
Comments like these
bkim999 said:

are sad, never really here for the actual story and only dropping because of a character death. Sad really.
May 4, 2018 10:29 PM

Apr 2017
Jeager_ said:
Taito10 said:

Mikasa since Trost arc didnt do anything important for plot. Everyting what she is doing is just fighting titans, so she can be replace by Levi. If you cut Mikasa from manga since Trost arc then nothing will change in main plot.

She will have a big role in the upcoming events , the reason she's having a little role now because the focus was on other characters and nothing happened to change her.. but now after what Eren has done , I 'm sure she will have a development soon
^^^^ pretty much this

May 4, 2018 10:29 PM

Jul 2015
keragamming said:
Jeager_ said:

90% Armin will survive

bkim999 said:

Isn't the story from Armin's POV.I doubt Armin will die by the end of the series.

May 4, 2018 10:43 PM
Oct 2015
Didn't expect Sasha to die, well at least one of the first ones to. At that moment Gabi could only see blood and she was willing to scarfies herself even for a few which was pretty insane.
Besides that, it was a pretty good arc with a very satisfactory result, they gained two titans one of them carrying the royal blood and they didn't lose Eren so that's a plus.
Heckle was here...
May 4, 2018 10:46 PM

Apr 2017
Taito10 said:
Jeager_ said:

you said earlier that levi could replace mikasa and now saying hanji couldve done what she did. im not into your excuse of saying mikasa is useless, im now convinced that you just really hate her. mate, thats very childish. every character in the series has their purpose planted, when it blooms they die. one example is sasha. all you are doing is discrediting mikasa on the important things she did the past chapters with <another character> could also do that. thats the same if ill say mikasa couldve just got what eren currently has cus SURELY she will do better. but im also surely not dumb to say that

Ethicalll said:
Jeager_ said:

She will have a big role in the upcoming events , the reason she's having a little role now because the focus was on other characters and nothing happened to change her.. but now after what Eren has done , I 'm sure she will have a development soon
Don't really bother yourself by talking to people like that, he is the kind of person that doesn't really pay attention to details, and then comes and says stupid things, like cutting Mikasa from the manga after Trost arc wouldn't change the plot, he is just implying that he is hating on her. You can hate on any character, but please stop saying stupid/unreasonable things to justify it.
damn u right

May 4, 2018 11:02 PM
May 2018
If Armin doesn't survive, that would be problematic, since he's the anime's narrator.
May 4, 2018 11:08 PM

Apr 2017
keragamming said:
Jeager_ said:

That is a good point, but I think in the end he will eat all titan shifters, think about it, with whats to come with later chapters and the world seeing them as the bad guys, just can't see in the end anyone would be ok with a titan shifter walking around.

Maybe I'm wrong that he wont eat all of them, but what I am sure of is that all of them will die in the end, the manga has basically pointed out that with the growth in technology, the power of titans is becoming irrelevant, and I believe when the manga ends it will end with no more titans or titan shifter around, that is the logical conclusion imo.
i agree all the shifters will die. its possible that it is by means of eren (as you said earlier, he will eat each one). but armins narrating pov convinced me that he will not just die getting eaten. maybe after eren gathered all the titan powers in him, armin will eat him. not really valid but they may consider the fact that armin has more years to live than eren, thats actually a smarter move to me because surely erens name is already widespread at this point (with what he did to marley), armin keeping all the powers in him will not spread any speculation at all, since hes not known. its just that erens the one who did all the eating because hes the one whos the most capable of. armin is the one narrating because he has the memories of all the titan shifters

regarding others who will survive, historia is safe with who she currently is. i really doubt the ackermans will die considering their abilities (but who knows) and toxic fangirls will surely smack isayama if he'll kill levi. lastly its either gabi or falco, letting them enter the airship and go to paradis is a big point for me
sunako199May 5, 2018 1:03 AM

May 4, 2018 11:48 PM

Jan 2014
sunako199 said:
Taito10 said:

you said earlier that levi could replace mikasa and now saying hanji couldve done what she did. im not into your excuse of saying mikasa is useless, im now convinced that you just really hate her. mate, thats very childish. every character in the series has their purpose planted, when it blooms they die. one example is sasha. all you are doing is discrediting mikasa on the important things she did the past chapters with <another character> could also do that. thats the same if ill say mikasa couldve just got what eren currently has cus SURELY she will do better. but im also surely not dumb to say that

I hate her? im childish? lol, I like her, im think that she is amazig person and Isayama could do more with her but he failed. If not Haiji than Levi could beat Armored titan and next Beast titan, Levi is far stronger than Mikasa so he can. I guess you will say everything too protect your Mikasa, thats cute. :)
May 5, 2018 12:32 AM

Jul 2012

That last panel breaks my heart :(
They didn’t leave enemy territory yet, but they leave the entrance unguarded??

Having Gabi and Falco go back to Paradis was a really good move though. I’m super interested in how this plays out.
May 5, 2018 12:47 AM

Apr 2016
Just a random thought.... maybe the reason Armin is telling the entire story - is because in the very end he possesses the memories of ALL the shifters: Eren, Reiner, Zeke, Ymir, Pokko, Piecke, Annie, Warhammer, Bertholt.
May 5, 2018 1:55 AM

Aug 2014
Well that was lame ... for a character like Sasha to get killed by some random new retarded character like Gabi, sorry Isayama Hajime, that was hella lame and anti climatic
May 5, 2018 2:04 AM
Feb 2018
Finally it is revealed who Rope-kun was, it turns out it was a girl (couldn't be more happy), I hope she appears on future chapters.
Regarding Sasha's death: no surprise there, Isayama wanted to kill her a long time ago.
May 5, 2018 2:36 AM
Dec 2017
Goodbye Sasha, you will be forever missed...

Alright now who was that dude next to Eren that suddenly became important to the story?
May 5, 2018 2:51 AM

Apr 2017
Satou_Fuji said:
Goodbye Sasha, you will be forever missed...

Alright now who was that dude next to Eren that suddenly became important to the story?
do you mean zeke or yellena

well if yellena SHE is a new character, a devotee to zeke who helped them out carry the plan. shes the one who trapped pieck and galliard, aka rope-kun

May 5, 2018 3:04 AM

Aug 2012
NamelessWaltz said:
Well that was lame ... for a character like Sasha to get killed by some random new retarded character like Gabi, sorry Isayama Hajime, that was hella lame and anti climatic
Not everyone gets a glorious death..
May 5, 2018 3:10 AM

Aug 2013
Wtf happened to this series? Like...honestly. Also, hurr durr, let's blame Eren for all our problems. Yeah okay.
Don't believe the hype.
May 5, 2018 4:19 AM

Oct 2015
somerandomknight said:
I read the first translation and when the officials came out I'm gonna re-read this chapter again 'cause this was, by far, the worst chapter of this arc.
Sasha's death ment nothing to me, most of it due to the fast pace chapter this was (that's why I hate fast paced shows/manga -I hope the anime makes a better job with this).
After that all talk between Conor, Sasha and Jean, killing Connor would've been so much better. Much more shocking.
Zeke's betrayl seemed kind of obvious. I don't see where Isayama wants to go from here on.
Wow, i think it was the best chapter of this arc.[/quote]

Second best the best would be the conversation between Eren and Reiner
May 5, 2018 4:22 AM

Feb 2010
Hmmm, some of the SC are angry at Eren. Understandable since he acted on his own from the looks of it but I hope he sticks with the outcome of events as the death of people you know is inevitable in these situations. I was worried about him since the first time they saw the sea as he was obviously heading in that direction with his mind state. It makes me sad to see him with those eyes though.

8 casualties is bloody amazing so I have to give them all respect on the plan. The world was gonna attack them anyway so taking the first strike is hard but understandable on Eren's part.

They might not have expected it but they really should've been on guard at the entrance when Sasha died to be frank. I hope Falco survives. He picked up a lot from Eren and Reiner's conversation.

cloud8100May 5, 2018 4:34 AM
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Attack on Titan Author upset about Pro Genocide criticism

deg - Apr 6, 2022

29 by Berry-Vodka »»
Jun 1, 8:50 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 81 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

keragamming - May 5, 2016

114 by CutieAnshin »»
Jun 1, 12:49 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 139 / Ending Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

NextUniverse - Apr 7, 2021

1871 by Berry-Vodka »»
May 29, 2:10 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 80 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

G_Spark233 - Apr 6, 2016

110 by CutieAnshin »»
May 25, 8:34 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 79 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

keragamming - Mar 5, 2016

103 by CutieAnshin »»
May 24, 8:32 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.