Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Nov 30, 2018 9:02 AM
Nov 2018
I'm the same. I'm glad i picked it up on this.
Jan 23, 2019 9:54 AM
otp haver ๐Ÿคช

Jul 2017
Hina you disaster child.

Anzu is precious and I can't wait to see her escape her limits.

And that whole spiel with the blackmailing. I almost died. Adults are curel hehe.
Apr 9, 2019 3:29 PM
Dec 2014
Best episode so far glad that they talked about homelessness.
May 8, 2019 7:24 PM

Sep 2017
K, this show got very real very fast.
May 18, 2019 2:00 AM

Feb 2018
Hina dreams of being a homeless person.
May 18, 2019 12:53 PM

Aug 2018
I almost died of laughter in the ending scene
<Insert clever quote>
Jun 10, 2019 7:14 AM

Oct 2012
Aww poor Anzu :(

Hitomi underestimated how underhanded adults can become
Still, she's really good. I wish I was that good at bartending :P

What a perfectly cut ending xD
"Signature removed"
Jun 23, 2019 4:15 AM

Dec 2013
I seriously feel bad for Anzu she's a good girl with manners yet she experienced hardship unlike Hina who got some help (although it maybe forceful) from Niita right of the bat. Anzu deserves more love too

Hitomi is very skillful! lmao!
And Hina trying to clean the house more of breaking the house - _-

โ˜…โ”โ”โ”€
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต?
๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ?

Aug 9, 2019 1:25 PM

Sep 2012
yep i knew she will cause a mess when she tries to clean house
Aug 13, 2019 10:04 PM

Mar 2015
Lmao another enjoyable episode!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Aug 26, 2020 10:32 AM

Feb 2020
Okay can we just erase Hina from the show and focus on Anzu and Hitomi instead ? Please ? PLEAAASE ???
I'm starting to love Anzu. This poor girl, I just feel so bad for her, and I'm really interested in her arc. I've never seen an arc about homeless life before... At least not in anime. If it wasn't for her I think I would've dropped by now but I can't drop a show featuring a character like her. I just can't. That'd be unfair.
While I'm not anywhere near as invested in her character as I am in Anzu's (at least for now), I also really like Hitomi, she's the funniest character in my opinion. Her interactions with her teacher were great.
Hina, however, just keeps being Hina. And I'm really, really not fond of characters like her.
I'm also starting to strongly dislike Utako... Forcing Hitomi to work for her was already cruel (poor Hitomi didn't do anything to her), but the way she treated Anzu is just too much. Okay, she stole things from her, many things, but she's a kid. I understand that taking the money was necessary but there was another way to do it. What about worrying about her ? Ask her about her parents ? Help her in some way ? Simply take in account the fact that if you see a young teen stealing food, that means there might be a real issue ?
At least this woman's behaviour led for an hilarious situation with Hitomi and an emotional one with Anzu, but I still despise her. Leave my children alone.
Nov 4, 2020 12:20 PM

May 2018
Anzu actually becoming homeless :O

Hitomi is an amazing bartender wow :O

Lol Hina breaking everything again :O
Nov 11, 2020 11:58 PM

Jun 2020
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
"You have one more meatball than i do." OwO

Lots of good moments in this episode , Homeless Anzu , awww hope they are doing fine. Bartender bribe, i see. Hope hina is okay in the next ep, she had good intentions lol. The ending was perfectly cut oof.
Jan 11, 2021 10:51 PM

Apr 2009
Aww shucks felt bad for Anzu but she seemed to be keeping it up together with rest of the hobos. Meanwhile Hitomi being double blackmailed into something she's actually good at. Yoshifumi's going to go berserk after he opens that door!
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jan 15, 2022 2:07 AM
Apr 2021
Lelouch0202 said:
Great episode again.

Anzu finding her place among the homeless. :(
That song and that scene where she takes money from Nitta was pretty moving. :(

I kinda feel bad for Hitomi that she's mixing drinks at her age but at the same time she's making that bank. XD
I agree with Utako, Hitomi looks great in the bartender attire. <3

Hina trying to clean up the house and win Nitta over was cute but her cleaning sure backfired. XD
shes geting paid 1500 yen an hour which is $13.19 usd. In california minimum wage is $15 an hour and im pretty sure japans cost of living is higher. I mean shes in middle school so she doesnt really have any expenses but its not like shes found a great career to go in unless she can get more than that.
Apr 26, 2022 12:43 PM
Nov 2020
Bruh isn't that really sus? Like some grown up men taking in a little kid? I know their intentions are pure but still, why would she go along with them
Jul 19, 2022 2:07 AM
Dec 2020
The development of Anzu is really awesome, as a homeless how she is struggling and also developing her character. I really like Anzu. Apart from that Nitta, Hina and Mishima is also doing good till now. Hina maintains her cuteness with her stupidity , that's really funny. Now looking forward to watch Nitta's reaction for the mess Hina made in his room.
Jul 25, 2022 3:21 AM
Nov 2021
That anzu part was emotional.... lol hitomi is an official bartender now... hina breaking everything as usual
Nov 12, 2022 8:08 AM

Oct 2022
Loved the episode. It gave equal screentime to all three girls and showed the best side of their quirks and personalities.

The comedy in this show is outstanding with great comedic timing and interactions between the characters.

Apr 2, 2023 10:32 PM

Nov 2022
"Now you can have a fresh start as a homeless girl"

Never had I ever expected to hear that statement in my entire goddamn life.

And yes, Hina's VA did a great job giving a good concoction of dead pan reflection and "kawaii"-ness, just like Hitome's cocktails
Aug 14, 2023 1:25 AM

Jun 2020
Anzu is a ๐Ÿค‘NATURAL BORN HUSTLER ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ’ธ. She won’t betray her homeless homies๐Ÿ™
DumbAug 14, 2023 1:47 AM
Jan 16, 11:12 AM

Jan 2008
Heavy Gintama/Yakuza: Like a Dragon vibes.
"I'm starting to think mal is run by Xinil generating electricity on a bicycle." - idklol
Apr 3, 10:39 PM

Jul 2016
MUSHA MUSHA MUSHA MUSHA MUSHA MUSHA

Man, for what those guys lack in homes, they more than make up for with heart. Watching them comfort Anzu legit got me a little emotional.

Guess Hina's gonna have to give Nitta more than an extra meatball after that home makeover
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hinamatsuri Episode 11 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Aug 8, 2018

41 by Rickiar »»
Apr 23, 4:04 AM

Poll: » Hinamatsuri Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

RebelPanda - Aug 8, 2018

96 by FarCritical »»
Apr 12, 1:26 PM

Poll: » Best Gril? ( 1 2 )

Jhon_Bacon - May 16, 2018

64 by Animeistaken »»
Apr 12, 8:24 AM

Poll: » Hinamatsuri Episode 10 Discussion

37 by FarCritical »»
Apr 11, 10:52 AM

Poll: » Hinamatsuri Episode 9 Discussion

38 by FarCritical »»
Apr 11, 10:15 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.