Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 27, 2019 7:47 PM
YouTuber / VA

Aug 2017
Halo 3, spent literally hundreds of hours playing custom games with family and friends. It's insane all that Forge mode allowed people to do with the game, it was like having a gajillion games in one.
Aug 2, 2019 9:21 AM

Dec 2015
Here comes the list :
Delta Force - Nostalgia and first FPS
Wolfenstein Return To Castle - First game which I was mastering + nostalgia
Apocalyptica - First game of hack and slash + nostalgia
Call of Duty 1 - first game in which I tried so much in Multiplayer + nostalgia
Quake - Nostalgia + MP
Knights of the Temple Infernal Crusade (top1 ever ) - Good plot , good feeling , wonderfull osts , and a huge freaking nostalgia
Mount and Blade Warband - First game in which I tried e-sports and met alot of friends online
Osu! - because I like music and clicking and the community
Stronghold - Nostalgia
Codename Outbreak - Nostalgia and first scary FPS
Shadowman - First scary game for a young child which I was
Nier Automata - Good plot and good music
Call of Duty series ( without Black Ops 4 ) - I really love FPS and competitive level of Cods on multiplayers and the plot in singleplayers ( especially MW franchise and Black Ops 1 )
Doom - Hell Yeah
Serious Sam franchise - Just like to kill all these monsters
Skyrim - Hey, you. You're finally awake. You were trying to cross the border...
Touhou Project and eXceed 3rd - Hell Bullets <3
Dark Souls series - Great Plot , hard game which is worth to master it <3
Star Wars Rogue Squadron 3d - my 2nd game with special joystick to play it + STAR WARS
Il 2 Sturmovik - cause I love to destroy the luftwaffe aircraft
Assasins Creed Odyssey - Greek history + reworked AC such a lovely feelings while playing it
The Witcher 2 and 3 - excluding the fact that this game is created in my country , such a lovely plot with great music and bruh killing the monster and others ppl that's some good feel
Beyond Divinity - First RPG
Far Cry 3 - it was something which I can't describe
Civilizations series - Strategy + Creating an empire <3
Total War series - Making wars , creating armies and cities and trying to conquer the world while trying the best strategies in battles <3

Aug 4, 2019 2:16 AM

Sep 2015
Fighting, shooters and platformers for edge of seat concentration.
RPGs for chilling out.

Lately iv'e mostly been playing fighting games though.
Aug 4, 2019 2:29 AM
May 2019
Rpgs My favorite games are Mass Effect and Witcher 3. Cyberpunk 2077 Will become my favorite game in the future.
Aug 4, 2019 2:37 AM

Jan 2017
Steins;Gate/Chaos;Child/Chaos;Head
^ all masterpieces
Trails Series - Sky 1, 2, 3rd, Crossbell Zero/Azure, CS 1,2,3,4
Most connected narrative series ever made, 9 games that are completely connected made across 15 years [and still being made, main story is roughly 65% finished] no other series JRPG or otherwise can compete.

also halo because it's basically a part of my childhood. vidmaster og's rise up
Aug 4, 2019 2:41 AM

Jan 2016
Team Fortress 2
Medal of Honor: Allied Assault
the GTA series
Minecraft
Age of Empires series
The Walking Dead series

I've been playing these games ever since I was a child and I've loved them since the first time I've played them.
Aug 4, 2019 3:49 AM

May 2014
A little known game called Rain World is currently my favourite game of all time. It's a very difficult game, but it's a lot easier when you know the optimal route. I've played it a lot without trying to finish it though, just exploring the area's and discovering all the areas. Just the simple act of moving around in very satisfying. There's also a Dark Souls style of story, where the story is pushed far into the background and you have to go verry far out of your way to uncover what's going on. Also the graphics are gorgeous, i can't get enough of them. 10/10 game.

Here's my 3x3 with my other fave games.
Aug 4, 2019 9:42 AM

Jun 2019
Minecraft, DayZ, and all 3 of the Metro games

Minecraft's open world and endless freedom is all I have ever wanted in a sandbox game, and even years later I still find new things to do in it.

DayZ, despite having a dev time that rivals the age of the universe, is the perfect Zombie game in my opinion. it's hard core realistic survival, and gigantic open world, combined with it's pitch black night time, and down right aggravatingly realistic gun play makes it the absolute best Zombie game you could find. if anything, i wish it was even more hard core.

Metro's linear storytelling, and horrifyingly depressing take on a post nuclear world is a breath of fresh (gas mask filtered) air for me, although I do love open world games. it's nice to have a story with a clear beginning, middle and end.
Dmitry_7thAug 4, 2019 9:46 AM
please stand by...
May 9, 2021 6:45 PM
Dec 2017
The World Ends With You (Fast paced addictive action music score story characters and art style)
Xenogears
castelvania sotn
parasite eve
ff7
chrono trigger

May 9, 2021 7:01 PM

Feb 2021
These Games:

~ The WITCHER 3: Wild Hunt
~ FALLOUT 4
~ The Elder Scrolls V: SKYRIM
~ Devil May Cry V
~ PLAYER UNKNOWN BATTLEGROUNDS

Is there really a need a reason for me to like this games?
May 9, 2021 7:43 PM

Feb 2010
Sonic adventure 1/2 These games are my child hood and honestly probably one i've re bought the most i bought both adventure 1 and 2 on dreamcast, then twice for both on gamecube (because one pair of cds broke from over use.) then i bought it again when they were on steam.
however even i think sonic 3 and knuckles is the best sonic game ever made.
sonic adventure and adventure 2 are a close second though.

dark souls 2 scholar of the first sin it has so much content weapons and build combinations you can get crazy in that game.

Tales of Vesperia the game that got me into JRPGs, but honestly probably still my all time favorite J rpg.

megaman zero and ZX as far as story and gameplay all time favorite megaman games (I was so happy when they came back in 1 collection you have no idea.) Megaman Legends are a close second.

Xcom 2 you can play this game again and again and again and again and almost never get board especially with how much mods it has.

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door Probably one of the only Mario games I actually loved. good story fun combat system only one level that i hate (chapter two.) there is luigi's mansion the first one, but i don't consider it a mario game :P

Pikmin 2 the best pikimin game hands down the exploration the dungeon system the random items which funny names you can pick up. No time limit that makes you feel rushed and discourages exploration and experimentation.

metroid zero mission, super metroid, and fusion 2d metroid is the best metroid the exploration and speed you start out feeling weak into a fast moving unstoppable jugerrnaught super metroid for the best gameplay experience. metroid zero mission for the most goffy shit you can do. (such as skipping out on a ton of power ups for the laughs.) metroid fusion for the best story.

Lost planet 2 the reviewers did this game a disservice because they suck at video games. it's basically monster hunter combined with a 3rd person shooter it's over the top action and hours of fun. sadly i've not been able to play the game in years because GAMES FOR WINDOWS LIVES
Kirby Air ride i spent hours on city trail mode because just how much fun it is.

fatal frame series: One of my all time favorite horror games.

Silent hill 1 2 and 3 are the only silent hill games that exist change my mind.

Touhou Project one of the few game franchises i love that i suck at not counting the fighting games.

age of empire series is what an RTS should be and Age of Mythology holds a special place in my heart.

pokemon omega ruby (gameplay.) and pokemon emerald (for story.) in short Gen 3 is best gen change my mind.

Gauntlet Dark legacy

@Cneq i don't count visual novels as games i mostly count them as books or comics just digital.
GrimAtramentMay 9, 2021 8:31 PM
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

May 9, 2021 7:59 PM

Feb 2020
Akiba's Trip: Undead and Undressed
PS4

Mostly because it was hella fun. I actually bought a PS4 almost solely to play this. Some of the girl's routes were fun also, especially Rin's <3

Command & Conquer Tiberium Sun
PC

Even after so many years I still find great evil joy to just camp at base and destroy my ai enemies with Artillery (I play as NOD ofc!)

Destruction Derby
PS1 & Sega Saturn

Just plain fun.

Destruction Derby 2
PS1

Just plain fun, and surprisingly unforgiving if you eff up

Dr Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine
Sega MegaDrive

My favourite ever. It's just so fun and addicting

Streets of Rage 2
Sega MegaDrive

Childhood favourite. My entire family, almost atleast all played this and I still love it.

WCW Vs NWO Revenge
N64

The first AKI N64 wrestling game I played, so nostalgia I guess? Plus it has cool soundtrack.

WWE Wrestlemania 19
GameCube

Almost exclusively for the revenge mode, but it also pretty decent wrestling game

WWE Smackdown: Here Comes the Pain
PS2

Best Wrestling game ever made.
May 10, 2021 10:00 AM
Jul 2018
Mario 64 - one of the first games I ever played

Majora's mask/ocarina of time - both masterpieces, amazing story, setting and soundtrack

Halo reach - I grew up playing halo, but reach is my favourite story and multiplayer of the series

DK Country - possibly the best platformer in existence

Silent Hill 2 - best horror game oat

MGS 3: Snake Eater - Love the MGS series but 3 is my fav, awesome story, characters and game mechanics

The Witcher 3 - The best open world game ever, have replayed about 6 times

Persona 5 : Amazing story, art, music and characters

Bioshock: Rapture is so fkn cool

Assetto Corsa : I love racing sims

theres prolly more but I can't remember them
May 10, 2021 7:26 PM

Aug 2018
Bloodborne - Combat, Atmosphere/Visuals, Lore, Designs, etc are easily amongst the best in any games imo.
Ki No Kuni 1 - Got me into JRPG’s and is very good in it’s own right, feels like playing studio ghibli movie in many ways
Red Dead Redemption 2 - Speaks for it itself, the main character in particular is my favourite character of any game
Nier Automata - Also speaks for itself
God of War 3 + 4 - Speaks for self
Halo 3 - Played hundreds if not thousands of hours back in the day, first truly great multiplayer game for me
Death Stranding - Unique, intriguing, great story and characters, surprisingly enjoyable gameplay, very good visuals and atmosphere, etc
Sekiro - Same as bloodborne, albeit slightly better in some ways (originality and movement), slightly worse in others (atmosphere and story/lore)
Bioshock 1+ Infinite - Great stories, great gameplay loop, great atmosphere, great games.
Hollow knight - Music, combat, gameplay, etc.

And that about does it, probably forgetting a fair few (but mainly just too lazy to write more). Mostly newer games compared to everyone else I see, but at least to me their vastly superior to most older games, but to each their own.
NazcaaMay 10, 2021 7:29 PM
May 10, 2021 8:48 PM

Feb 2017
its hard to choose favorites but all-time fav is probably okami. it has this amazing, unique art style and its just really fun and beautiful and funny too. if it wasnt for the last dungeon being pretty lame (the developers ran out of time and just made it a boss blitz and not a proper dungeon) i'd say its a flawless game, which is something i cant say about any other game.
May 10, 2021 10:40 PM

May 2020
- a lot of the lego games because my childhood was surrounded by legos so it's mainly nostalgia
- fallout: new vegas I think it's the best one with 3 being the second
- the godfather I grew up watching my brother play this a lot and so he would wait for our parents to leave so he could let me play :)
- persona 5 idk lol it's persona 5
May 11, 2021 1:11 AM
Jan 2020
Grinding in warframe as a backdrop for some dumb convos.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» When did you first experience heartbreak in a romantic sense?

MeanMrMusician - Jun 4

47 by xM1917 »»
10 minutes ago

» Are the majority of people only pretending that their lives are miserable?

SmugMiri - Jun 20

22 by Zarutaku »»
17 minutes ago

» What Compliment Do You Hear Most Often?

ParisPlayboy01 - Jun 17

39 by Zarutaku »»
24 minutes ago

» Is MAL dead? ( 1 2 3 )

-Mayhem- - Nov 30, 2022

130 by mdo7 »»
1 hour ago

» Do you collect trading cards? ( 1 2 )

Malkshake - Apr 30

53 by mdo7 »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.