Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
May 23, 2021 4:44 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Some nice fanservice there, I gotta say, Tendou does have some nice assets, a good balance there, not too big to the point of being unrealistic, and she has a cute and unique personality to boot, BUT Aguri ended up winning me over, she does make some hard to answer questions for gamers... really came to enjoy her personality and friendship with Amano, who I grew less annoyed from, some episodes in.

This anime really had a bad start for me but got better and more interesting soon enough, I like Konoha's introduction a lot, she is way more interesting than her sister, sucks she has to be the wingman for her sis.

Nothing special from the anime, but definitely worth watching, if you are a gamer, you will even enjoy the comedy more.

I would enjoy a sequel, may also read the LN one day, but gotta say, this really did NOT feel like how a season should end, there was no climax, I had to check if there wasn't an episode 13 out...

7.2/10 = 7
Jul 2, 2021 7:25 AM
Apr 2020
This episode was pretty out-of-the-plot to the anime as a whole. They could've ended it on ep 11.

As a whole.. This was pretty enjoyable and freakin comedic in a different way with that excessive MISUNDERSTANDING ROMANCE STUFFS. First half was like that but the 2nd half ,the MISUNDRRSTANDINGS calmed down a bit. The OP is really good tho.. I couldn't skip it even if I wanted to :)

I'll rate this 7/10. Much better if this will get a 2nd season
Sep 22, 2021 11:54 AM

May 2020
Nice comedy, I'm on it. Like this one, last episode with bath and umm discussing about DLC. DLC is worthable and gamer has a way to make their self happy
Dec 5, 2021 2:11 AM

Feb 2021
A drawn out, labored debate about the cost of gaming, 10 minutes of ecchi fan service (and apparently every character got implants off screen for this one) and no resolution to the most enticing plot point they had (the ♥️🔺).

This is the How I Met Your Mother or Game of Thrones of anime for me. They spent 11 episodes telling a compelling story then the finale betrayed the whole fucking thing in 20 minutes. Well done, studio. The first 11 episodes were 9/10 for me, then the 12th is a -7/10 for a solidly disappointing 2/10.

Perhaps I've been lucky enough to be spoiled by anime that actually have an ending, even if it's not what I wanted. This was bullshit
Dec 5, 2021 3:24 AM

Apr 2020
HatTrickPatrick said:
A drawn out, labored debate about the cost of gaming, 10 minutes of ecchi fan service (and apparently every character got implants off screen for this one) and no resolution to the most enticing plot point they had (the ♥️🔺).

This is the How I Met Your Mother or Game of Thrones of anime for me. They spent 11 episodes telling a compelling story then the finale betrayed the whole fucking thing in 20 minutes. Well done, studio. The first 11 episodes were 9/10 for me, then the 12th is a -7/10 for a solidly disappointing 2/10.

Perhaps I've been lucky enough to be spoiled by anime that actually have an ending, even if it's not what I wanted. This was bullshit

Episode 11 was the actual ending. episode 12 felt more like an OVA special
water
Dec 5, 2021 9:41 AM

Feb 2021
FakeSpicyApple said:
HatTrickPatrick said:

Episode 11 was the actual ending. episode 12 felt more like an OVA special

I can understand that, however that doesn't make it any better or even change anything. It's not like 11 resolved anything either. If anything that's when I got the sense the love triangle was finally about to unfold. MC never even found out who Mono and Nobe actually are - what the fuck!
Dec 24, 2021 11:40 AM
Dec 2021
Great, I really really love tendou
Jan 28, 2022 8:09 AM
Jan 2021
Arunesakki said:
I just wanna say at 1:11 there are 3 guys sitting on butt chairs, that this is a reference from the hit Hindi movie "3 Idiots". I never ever thought theyd make a reference like that or the fact that i caught it

Whoa! I will watch this anime now
Mar 26, 2022 11:16 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Damn, that fanservice in the guise of an onsen bath was amazing xD. Definitely felt like this was like DLC episode and 11th the final.

In all seriousness, Kenta’s speech on the value of games there was touching and relatable. I’ve never been much of a gamer at all but, in many ways, I respect such values.

Witty little reference to Terraformers, by the way. Good stuff, these.

All in all, it’s been a great rewatch! I honestly thought I wouldn’t like the show as much given that it’s been 5 years already but I’m glad that this turned out to be just as fun if not more. Certainly would’ve liked more of a closure but welp, at least Karen-san is happy and so am I.

This show turned out to be one of those shows that was pretty much carried purely because of the character interactions. Kyoukai no Kanata is another that I loved because of this very reason.

Some episodes in the second half dragged out a tiny bit but it’s still a well deserved 8/10 imo.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

May 21, 2022 3:09 AM

Dec 2014
a reference from 3 Idiots! - "All is well"
a welcoming surprise!

Oct 25, 2022 2:25 PM
Feb 2022
WHEN THE S2 OMFG HOW CAN THE ANIME FINISHED LIKE THIS
Oct 30, 2022 8:57 PM

Oct 2018
This episode felt very anti-climactic, considering some of the loose plot threads left at the end of episode 11 to tie up, this episode felt like a complete waste of time.
Jan 31, 2023 7:24 PM

May 2015
A nice fun little after episode. It did feel like the main story finished last episode so its actually really funny how they're talking about DLC and epilogues. 

This was a great series. My type of comedy is over the top reactions so this was gold. 
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Feb 21, 2023 2:03 AM
Aug 2017
Dont view this anime
Feb 21, 2023 3:01 PM

Jun 2016
you dear child, deserve the biggest omega lul I can give you
Lulz!
May 28, 2023 8:06 AM
Jan 2019
ก็คุยเกี่ยวกับเกมไปเรื่อยทั้ง ราคาเกม DLC ไรเงี่ย
Jun 21, 2023 8:49 PM
Apr 2021
so the misunderstanding that everything was built on never got dealt with?
Aug 7, 2023 2:09 PM
Apr 2021
I enjoyed it a hell of lot just sad that it ended because it did give me all of anger in a good way
Aug 30, 2023 11:31 AM
Jun 2020
Love the intro, the crossed love lines make it so funny
Oct 8, 2023 3:07 AM
Mar 2023
everything in thhis series are trash this is the worst romance anime i ever seen not including ln
Apr 13, 8:12 PM

Aug 2014
That episode was perfection :D
The funniest of all and for whole time when they talked about gamer vs non-gamer things :D and top it with fanservice! and you get perfect ending even better than previous story closure. The previous episodes misunderstandings were also very funny most of the time. It was easy to watch and not boring like some anime..

It was good that he didn't join that gamer club, but too bad not much of that Nina was shown. Aguri was the best girl for me even if I like them bigger:P her personality owns, then Karen. And Tasuku best male in the story, even one of best supporting characters I have seen in my recent animes..

9/10
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Jun 4, 1:34 PM
Sep 2023
was pretty good, but really filled with clichés
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gamers! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 13, 2017

274 by kingin92 »»
Aug 21, 5:33 PM

Poll: » [Poll] Gamers Romance

Lnlover - Aug 30, 2017

30 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Apr 13, 8:19 PM

» Misunderstandings

Shomix - Sep 29, 2017

13 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Apr 13, 8:18 PM

Poll: » [the usual] BEST GIRL POLL

GangsterCat - Sep 7, 2017

13 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Apr 13, 8:15 PM

» Do people not understand that this is a parody? ( 1 2 )

APolygons2 - Feb 23, 2023

61 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Apr 13, 8:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.