Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v8)

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (198) « First ... « 65 66 [67] 68 69 » ... Last »
Nov 19, 2017 3:16 PM
osmamthus wine

May 2014

Thanks so much! Also, love your forum icon!

落ちていく涙さえ偽りと引き換えに
言い訳を繰り返してを生きる
この悲しみの果てにある明日は
怯えてるこの心ただ蒼く染めてく
に塗れた美しき世界で霞ゆく眩しさに
手を伸ばそうとを仰いだ
Nov 19, 2017 5:14 PM
Nov 2017
Hi everyone !
About a month ago i found a random 3 min or so clip on youtube - a scene from an anime which i didn't pay too much attention at that moment but now it came back to me and I really want to rewatch it. I shall describe everything I remember.
The set-up was in a large city (perhaps Tokyo). Only 2 characters involved: a boy and a girl first sitting in a cafe looking like they were dating.
The boy repeatedly asks the girl for sex...the english sub is: "Let me do you" but she calmly refuses everytime.
They exit the cafe and start walking, very few people arround them.
The boy asks her a couple more times if she would let him "Do her" with the same result until his phone rings and then has to leave because...as he says...he just found a girl who would let him "do her"
Then there is a little introspection of the girl's thoughts.
She wants someone to fall for her...to give her everything spiritually and is desperate to obtain this. But she also wants to not give anything back.

Sorry for the long post but i really really want to find the anime.
Thank you sooo much in advance for whoever helps me find it !
Nov 19, 2017 5:26 PM

Aug 2008
Hello! I'm looking for an anime I saw a few years ago. I don't believe it is Yuki Yuna, but I got the same sort of feeling from it. I only saw the first episode, and it started with some girls being super powered or super heroic. But then it revealed this was some sort of pocket Dimension or something, and they were just in their after school club. Does that ring any bells? That's all I remembered from the first episode.
Nov 19, 2017 5:42 PM

Jan 2016
Kuzu no Honkai

Great anime. Have fun watching it.
Nov 19, 2017 5:54 PM

Jan 2017
@jealousghost

I highly doubt it's this, but you can try it lol

https://myanimelist.net/anime/17919/Houkago_no_Pleiades_TV?q=Houkag

It does have "super power girls" with a strange seperate dimension in their school.
JersieNov 19, 2017 10:00 PM
Nov 19, 2017 7:20 PM
Nov 2017
shiro0o said:
Kuzu no Honkai

Great anime. Have fun watching it.

Thank you very much ! That's it ! Couldn't be more grateful !
Same goes for Game-enthusiast.
(I can't PM in the first 3 days after registration)
georgen2Nov 19, 2017 7:25 PM
Nov 19, 2017 7:41 PM
Nov 2013
where does this character come from? it's look like idol character ...

Nov 19, 2017 10:11 PM
May 2017
So this is going to be very vague but I'm looking for a show but all i can remember is this one specific arc, were its a really really poor girl that lives in a super run down apartment but she either pretends to be rich in order to fool people or she just doesn't want to ask for help because of pride or something along those lines i.e she wants to keep it a secret, eventually the MC finds out but he keeps a secret. I want to say that she has a shrine of a dead parent in the run down apartment as well and a "butler" who drives her around out of a sense of duty. Its not the hentai prince and the stony cat. if anyone could help me with this even though its super vague it would be much appreciated
Nov 19, 2017 11:08 PM
Nov 2013
Natrix545 said:
So this is going to be very vague but I'm looking for a show but all i can remember is this one specific arc, were its a really really poor girl that lives in a super run down apartment but she either pretends to be rich in order to fool people or she just doesn't want to ask for help because of pride or something along those lines i.e she wants to keep it a secret, eventually the MC finds out but he keeps a secret. I want to say that she has a shrine of a dead parent in the run down apartment as well and a "butler" who drives her around out of a sense of duty. Its not the hentai prince and the stony cat. if anyone could help me with this even though its super vague it would be much appreciated

https://myanimelist.net/character/15637/Mio_Aoyama maybe this ??
Nov 20, 2017 12:00 AM
Nov 20, 2017 12:02 AM

Jan 2017
Key3141 said:
Does anyone know what these anime are called?
https://i.imgur.com/tLhCffL.jpg

Aho Girl
Nov 20, 2017 12:03 AM
Nov 2017
EnZanity said:
Key3141 said:
Does anyone know what these anime are called?
https://i.imgur.com/tLhCffL.jpg

Aho Girl

Thanks, do you know the other two?
Nov 20, 2017 12:06 AM

Jan 2017
Key3141 said:
EnZanity said:

Aho Girl

Thanks, do you know the other two?

The third image is also Aho Girl but unfortunately, I don't know the second one
Nov 20, 2017 12:13 AM

Nov 2013
@Key3141

The second picture is from Jinsei.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Nov 20, 2017 12:14 AM
Nov 2017
TheBigGuy said:
@Key3141

The second picture is from Jinsei.

Thanks
Nov 20, 2017 12:19 AM

Nov 2013
@Key3141

You're welcome!
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Nov 20, 2017 12:24 AM
May 2017
RezaLawliet said:
Natrix545 said:

https://myanimelist.net/character/15637/Mio_Aoyama maybe this ??
yes thats it thank you
Nov 20, 2017 1:33 AM
Nov 2017
reposting incase there is a new people who has found this thread and knows this anime

i dont really have much because i only seen a gif of it, but its a pink hair girl who jumps in front of a red car to save a crying kid then jumps away, the red car then crashes into a pole.

i tried searching for it but all i found was articles of car crashes.
sorry for the lack of info but hope somebody knows it
Nov 20, 2017 5:10 AM

Aug 2012
ando015 said:
reposting incase there is a new people who has found this thread and knows this anime

i dont really have much because i only seen a gif of it, but its a pink hair girl who jumps in front of a red car to save a crying kid then jumps away, the red car then crashes into a pole.

do you have any other identifiable information? art style, more specifics about the girl, etc? or better yet, can you find the gif and post it here?
Nov 20, 2017 6:07 AM

Aug 2008
Jersie said:
@jealousghost

I highly doubt it's this, but you can try it lol

https://myanimelist.net/anime/17919/Houkago_no_Pleiades_TV?q=Houkag

It does have "super power girls" with a strange seperate dimension in their school.
Nope :(
Nov 20, 2017 6:11 AM

Aug 2008
jealousghost said:
Hello! I'm looking for an anime I saw a few years ago. I don't believe it is Yuki Yuna, but I got the same sort of feeling from it. I only saw the first episode, and it started with some girls being super powered or super heroic. But then it revealed this was some sort of pocket Dimension or something, and they were just in their after school club. Does that ring any bells? That's all I remembered from the first episode.
To clarify, the kids (I believe it was boys and girls, could have been just girls, I may be wrong) are in some sort of pocket dimension and using abilities. I vaguely recall something like they were saving the world, I don’t know. Then they’re called back to reality and have a meeting of their after school club like nothing strange had just happened. It may have even been some kind of game? I don’t recall :(
Nov 20, 2017 6:14 AM

Jul 2014
Nov 20, 2017 6:40 AM

Aug 2008
No, unfortunately. I love both of those! No, this was a more recent anime (last few years).
Nov 20, 2017 6:43 AM

Aug 2012
jealousghost said:
No, unfortunately. I love both of those! No, this was a more recent anime (last few years).

Was it one of those where they're actually in a game?
https://myanimelist.net/anime/31404/Netoge_no_Yome_wa_Onnanoko_ja_Nai_to_Omotta
or
https://myanimelist.net/anime/34280/Gamers
Nov 20, 2017 7:13 AM
Oct 2015
https://ibb.co/d6sxv6 i need help , thanks
Nov 20, 2017 9:17 AM
Jul 2015
I saw an anime awhile back of a male child who was taken in by a top female assassin and was trained by her to be one himself. When he's older, I don't think she wants him to be an assassin, she drinks a LOT! And towards the end I believe she is sickly. I cannot for the life of me find this anime or it's title. I do remember he's supposed to be this stone cold, no remorse kinda guy possibly remember him killing his father but may be mixing animes lol. If anyone recognizes this from my crappy description, or can come up with it I'd greatly appreciate it!
Rwlee17Nov 20, 2017 9:29 AM
Nov 20, 2017 9:19 AM
Jul 2018
Rwlee17 said:
I saw an anime awhile back of a male child who was taken in by a top female assassin and was trained by her to be one himself. When he's older, I don't think she wants him to be an assassin, and she is sickly. I cannot for the life of me find this anime or it's title. I do remember he's supposed to be this stone cold, no remorse kinda guy possibly remember him killing his father but may be mixing animes lol. If anyone recognizes this from my crappy description, or can come up with it I'd greatly appreciate it!
it might be a flashback from rokudenashi majutsu no akashik records and the kid is a teacher now.

this is the guy
https://myanimelist.net/character/139713/Glenn_Radars/pictures
Nov 20, 2017 9:20 AM
Jul 2015
FruitlessJuice said:
Rwlee17 said:
I saw an anime awhile back of a male child who was taken in by a top female assassin and was trained by her to be one himself. When he's older, I don't think she wants him to be an assassin, and she is sickly. I cannot for the life of me find this anime or it's title. I do remember he's supposed to be this stone cold, no remorse kinda guy possibly remember him killing his father but may be mixing animes lol. If anyone recognizes this from my crappy description, or can come up with it I'd greatly appreciate it!
it might be a flashback from rokudenashi majutsu no akashik records and the kid is a teacher now.
older than akashic record, watched it at least two years ago
Nov 20, 2017 11:01 AM
Mar 2017
Rwlee17 said:
I saw an anime awhile back of a male child who was taken in by a top female assassin and was trained by her to be one himself. When he's older, I don't think she wants him to be an assassin, she drinks a LOT! And towards the end I believe she is sickly. I cannot for the life of me find this anime or it's title. I do remember he's supposed to be this stone cold, no remorse kinda guy possibly remember him killing his father but may be mixing animes lol. If anyone recognizes this from my crappy description, or can come up with it I'd greatly appreciate it!

Maybe this?
https://myanimelist.net/anime/29093/Grisaia_no_Meikyuu__Caprice_no_Mayu_0

it could be one of the sequels or prequels too.
Nov 20, 2017 1:16 PM

Nov 2009
Rwlee17 said:
FruitlessJuice said:
older than akashic record, watched it at least two years ago

Maybe Grisaia? I think this was the MC's background.

jealousghost said:
jealousghost said:
To clarify, the kids (I believe it was boys and girls, could have been just girls, I may be wrong) are in some sort of pocket dimension and using abilities. I vaguely recall something like they were saving the world, I don’t know. Then they’re called back to reality and have a meeting of their after school club like nothing strange had just happened. It may have even been some kind of game? I don’t recall :(

Maybe this one?
https://myanimelist.net/anime/25159/Inou-Battle_wa_Nichijou-kei_no_Naka_de
Nov 20, 2017 1:23 PM
Jul 2015
RR97 said:
Rwlee17 said:

Maybe this?
https://myanimelist.net/anime/29093/Grisaia_no_Meikyuu__Caprice_no_Mayu_0

it could be one of the sequels or prequels too.

I think it is this one thanks!
Nov 20, 2017 1:28 PM
May 2014
jealousghost said:
jealousghost said:
Hello! I'm looking for an anime I saw a few years ago. I don't believe it is Yuki Yuna, but I got the same sort of feeling from it. I only saw the first episode, and it started with some girls being super powered or super heroic. But then it revealed this was some sort of pocket Dimension or something, and they were just in their after-school club. Does that ring any bells? That's all I remembered from the first episode.
To clarify, the kids (I believe it was boys and girls, could have been just girls, I may be wrong) are in some sort of pocket dimension and using abilities. I vaguely recall something like they were saving the world, I don’t know. Then they’re called back to reality and have a meeting of their after-school club like nothing strange had just happened. It may have even been some kind of game? I don’t recall :(

Are you certain it isn't Yuuki Yuuna? Because that sounds exactly like the first episode of it. I know silly question, but have you at least tried watching the first episode of Yuuki Yuuna?
Nov 20, 2017 1:38 PM
Dec 2012
Please help identify this character.

Nov 20, 2017 3:53 PM

Nov 2013
Im trying to remember the name of an anime i used to watch, it was well known for the subtitles not being well done for it to begin with in the first season

Main character is a blonde kid that if i remember correctly had a power type inside him that hasnt been seen since ancient times or something

I think he was practicing to join the diety sect and he is picked by a woman who is kinda the joke of the gods at the time

The second season came out recently or is still being cast

I can remember a scene where the female god that picked him is asking a couple of the others to do something and they try walk away from her so she collapses to the floor trying to seduce them in to helping her

Nov 20, 2017 3:56 PM

Apr 2012
Eshal said:
Im trying to remember the name of an anime i used to watch, it was well known for the subtitles not being well done for it to begin with in the first season
Main character is a blonde kid that if i remember correctly had a power type inside him that hasnt been seen since ancient times or something
I think he was practicing to join the diety sect and he is picked by a woman who is kinda the joke of the gods at the time
The second season came out recently or is still being cast
I can remember a scene where the female god that picked him is asking a couple of the others to do something and they try walk away from her so she collapses to the floor trying to seduce them in to helping her
Reikenzan............................
Nov 20, 2017 5:01 PM

May 2017
Lizzie_Jo_Steven said:
flannan said:

@Lizzie_Jo_Steven
Given the description, I'd try my chances with "dual_persona" tag http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts?ms=1&page=2&tags=checkered_floor+dual_persona+&utf8=%E2%9C%93
Something like this: http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/873844?tags=checkered_floor+dual_persona

It might have been Deviluke sisters from To Love Ru too (there are three sisters, all of them with pink hair).

I'm familiar with To Love Ru, and I do not think it is them. The girl laying down had very short hair, with the girl standing up being no more than shoulder length hair. I was using a laptop monitor from, like, 2007, so that is why I said it might have been pink, not red, but if it was considered pink, it was a dark, reddish, pink.

I have not tried Danbooru, Gelbooru, etc. yet, with the tag dual persona, but I will try later.

I'm really hoping to find it.

Well, I tried searching with Dual Persona, but that didn't quite work, either.

I know it has to be from an older anime, 2010 or below, or just an artist's on illustration. I don't know of any anime characters that looked like they did. From what I remember the girl laying down, with the shorter hair, had her hair swiped out of her face, without bangs. The other girl who was standing up, had shoulder length hair, and it was spikier. The girl laying down had a more serious/ominous expression on, and the girl standing up was either smiling, or she was just overall more energetic looking.
Nov 20, 2017 5:31 PM

Sep 2013
sopmac_natsirhc said:
Hi doods! There was this anime I watch recently (i think) where the mc has the power to fully regenerated his whole body even if he died. I think there was a scene where he used that power to search for poison or something in his body. I remember the mc going through a blue magic circle while doing this. Thanks for all the help!!!! XD

Maybe Mahouka Koukou Rettousei?
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!"

Monkey D. Luffy
Nov 20, 2017 5:39 PM

Apr 2014
WillGuabs said:
sopmac_natsirhc said:
Hi doods! There was this anime I watch recently (i think) where the mc has the power to fully regenerated his whole body even if he died. I think there was a scene where he used that power to search for poison or something in his body. I remember the mc going through a blue magic circle while doing this. Thanks for all the help!!!! XD

Maybe Mahouka Koukou Rettousei?
Sounds like it. Otherwise Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka? is maybe another show that has potential for it.
Nov 20, 2017 5:59 PM

Aug 2008
Kurubala said:
jealousghost said:
To clarify, the kids (I believe it was boys and girls, could have been just girls, I may be wrong) are in some sort of pocket dimension and using abilities. I vaguely recall something like they were saving the world, I don’t know. Then they’re called back to reality and have a meeting of their after-school club like nothing strange had just happened. It may have even been some kind of game? I don’t recall :(

Are you certain it isn't Yuuki Yuuna? Because that sounds exactly like the first episode of it. I know silly question, but have you at least tried watching the first episode of Yuuki Yuuna?
Right? I thought so too, so I rewatched the first episode yesterday. Maybe it was the first episode of a different season? The episode I watched started out with the girls at an elementary school playing with puppets, then they go to some alternate dimension where they discover they have powers or something (Idk, I wasn’t really into it). The show I’m talking about starts with the kids already in another dimension, where they’re acting as superheroes (witches? I really can’t recall). But then they have to leave it for whatever reason, like club time is over or something, and it casually switches back to the “real world.” I wish I could remember more!
Nov 20, 2017 6:32 PM
May 2014
jealousghost said:
Kurubala said:

Right? I thought so too, so I rewatched the first episode yesterday. Maybe it was the first episode of a different season? The episode I watched started out with the girls at an elementary school playing with puppets, then they go to some alternate dimension where they discover they have powers or something (Idk, I wasn’t really into it). The show I’m talking about starts with the kids already in another dimension, where they’re acting as superheroes (witches? I really can’t recall). But then they have to leave it for whatever reason, like club time is over or something, and it casually switches back to the “real world.” I wish I could remember more!

I just went and rewatched it as well and you are right they don't start off in the other dimension.
Do you remember anything else? How the characters looked? If they were only girls? Or maybe at least how many years back you've watched it and if it was maybe new at the time? I mean are we talking about an anime that is like 10 years old or more like the last couple of years, you know.
Nov 20, 2017 6:36 PM
Mar 2013
Nov 20, 2017 6:56 PM
Apr 2017
Natrix545 said:

That happens in an arc in the world god only knows https://myanimelist.net/anime/8525/Kami_nomi_zo_Shiru_Sekai?q=The world god only
Nov 20, 2017 9:47 PM

Feb 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3eHyC670kI

could anybody help?
I suspect its from this https://myanimelist.net/anime/1169/Green_Legend_Ran but got no idea

EDIT: after many guesses and sakuga watching I deduced its from https://myanimelist.net/anime/3152/Down_Load__Namu_Amida_Butsu_wa_Ai_no_Uta
I'll leave it if anyone liked the clip
SpaghettiSpikeNov 20, 2017 9:56 PM

Oshii is probably the only director that loves dogs. He thinks he's a dog himself.

That's right, its slime! It will dissolve your clothing slowly before my eyes!

Nov 20, 2017 9:53 PM
Nov 2017
morningstone33 said:
ando015 said:

do you have any other identifiable information? art style, more specifics about the girl, etc? or better yet, can you find the gif and post it here?

ive spent ages looking for the gif and cant find it :/ the art style was kind of like the anime parasite, the girl had a white top on and red pants i think, she looked like a high school kid, the red car is similar to the red car in parasite to
Nov 20, 2017 10:28 PM
Jul 2018

She looks like Kirishima from kantai collection a bit. Not 100% sure its her though, could be someone similar.
Nov 21, 2017 1:25 AM
Nov 21, 2017 6:05 AM
Dec 2012
Henkyo said:
Please help identify this character.

Nov 21, 2017 6:55 AM
Jul 2017
Who can Identify this character to me? I have a picture of his face and his hand.

Nov 21, 2017 6:56 AM

May 2011
Hiritto said:
Who can Identify this character to me? I have a picture of his face and his hand.

https://myanimelist.net/character/10010/Kiritsugu_Emiya
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (198) « First ... « 65 66 [67] 68 69 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» What anime you think was carried by a single character?

Shizuna - 20 seconds ago

0 by Shizuna »»
20 seconds ago

» Anime tropes - yay or nay

JoeChip - Yesterday

9 by CurrentlyReading »»
3 minutes ago

Sticky: » The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v10) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Dec 21, 2020

7224 by CurrentlyReading »»
6 minutes ago

Poll: » Best samurai anime

JoeChip - Yesterday

16 by KitsuFrost »»
16 minutes ago

» One person's trash, is another person's treasure

JaaShooUhh - Yesterday

19 by LNW_R92CP »»
35 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.