Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v8)

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (198) « First ... « 60 61 [62] 63 64 » ... Last »
Nov 9, 2017 10:22 PM

Jul 2015
I just remembered this scene but don't remember the anime.

A new couple, typical shy girl brash boy. They go on an amusement park date for the first time and they stay over in a hotel. They're both nervous but the girl falls asleep while he took a shower.
☆ V E L V E T  (ハジメました) feel free to add/comment!

anime_list | BN_ID: #1404 | LoL: mmredvelvet

let's eat good food and play games together ~
Nov 10, 2017 2:45 AM

Jul 2014
mm_redvelvet said:

A new couple, typical shy girl brash boy. They go on an amusement park date for the first time and they stay over in a hotel. They're both nervous but the girl falls asleep while he took a shower.
I've seen this, so it's somewhere on my completed list :D

It might be B Gata H Kei, but the girl is not a shy one, so I'm not 100% sure.
Nov 10, 2017 2:47 AM
Apr 2017
how do i stop getting alerts from a forum post?
Nov 10, 2017 2:57 AM

Feb 2010
I'm looking for an anime I watched a long time ago, but I can only remember the main hero had grayish (maybe white) hair with dark tanned skin. He was running away from some guys then he found himself in some other world that he could use wind (i guess?) power. Anyone help? :(

𝓜𝔂𝓐𝓷𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓛𝓲𝓼𝓽

The inner sea of the planet. The platform of the watchtower. From the edge of paradise you shall hear my words.
Your story shall be full of blessings. ━Let only those without sin pass. "Garden of Avalon"!
Nov 10, 2017 3:10 AM
Nov 2017
mozgow said:
mm_redvelvet said:

the girl from that is shy as she wants to talk to guys but cant aha
Nov 10, 2017 4:42 AM

Feb 2010
Merue said:
I'm looking for an anime I watched a long time ago, but I can only remember the main hero had grayish (maybe white) hair with dark tanned skin. He was running away from some guys then he found himself in some other world that he could use wind (i guess?) power. Anyone help? :(

i found it lol xdd

𝓜𝔂𝓐𝓷𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓛𝓲𝓼𝓽

The inner sea of the planet. The platform of the watchtower. From the edge of paradise you shall hear my words.
Your story shall be full of blessings. ━Let only those without sin pass. "Garden of Avalon"!
Nov 10, 2017 7:02 AM

Oct 2017
I watched a movie probably around 2002 or 2001. The movie, judging from the art though was probably from the late 80's to mid 90's. All I remember is that at the end of the movie there was a black hole or something similar on top of a pyramid and the movie seemed to take place in possibly the Edo period.

The scene itself was really dark and one of the main characters died while another character spoke to him. If I recall the character died because he was doing something about the black hole and trying to close it. I recall there being blood and it being a pretty gruesome scene for me.

The character that died was some sort of muscle man from what I recall and was possibly a ninja or a samurai type character. Any ideas? I can't for the life of me remember what the hell I was watching. I know I rented it from Block Buster though.

The art looked like it was done by MADHOUSE.
ILLREVIEWANYNov 10, 2017 7:10 AM
Nov 10, 2017 7:14 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012

the first one defintiely isn't her.. looks more like Miku if anything

idk why i posted the Blend S one since i already knew that LOL

thanks anyway XD
Nov 10, 2017 7:17 AM

Sep 2015
@EcchiKingMamster yeah now that I chekced, Megumi has different eye color, that img just brought the honey-covered naked megumi to my mind lol
Nov 10, 2017 7:41 AM

Jul 2015
mozgow said:
mm_redvelvet said:

I went through your list but nothing jogged my memory D:
I feel like it was along the lines of Special A or maid-sama type, thanks doe

Nov 10, 2017 7:46 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Salokannel2 said:
@EcchiKingMamster yeah now that I chekced, Megumi has different eye color, that img just brought the honey-covered naked megumi to my mind lol

yea i know what image you're talking about, but Megumi has braids lol
Nov 10, 2017 12:14 PM

Aug 2012
mm_redvelvet said:

It kind of reminds me of this
https://myanimelist.net/anime/14289/Sukitte_Ii_na_yo
Nov 10, 2017 9:21 PM
Nov 2017
Merue said:
Merue said:

i found it lol xdd

what was it?
Nov 10, 2017 10:10 PM

Jul 2015
morningstone33 said:
mm_redvelvet said:

I actually recalled that scene because I was re-watching Sukitte :') they just got Land tickets and it reminded me of this random scene. Still can't find it sigh

I even remember the layout of the room lol. And vaguely remember the girl freaking out over the overnight trip but then boy is like, we're a couple it's normal to go on a 2 day 1 night trip together
mm_redvelvetNov 10, 2017 10:26 PM

Nov 11, 2017 4:08 AM

Aug 2012
mm_redvelvet said:
morningstone33 said:

I actually recalled that scene because I was re-watching Sukitte :') they just got Land tickets and it reminded me of this random scene. Still can't find it sigh

I even remember the layout of the room lol. And vaguely remember the girl freaking out over the overnight trip but then boy is like, we're a couple it's normal to go on a 2 day 1 night trip together

Haha, guess we were on the same page there
How about this?
https://myanimelist.net/anime/17741/Kimi_no_Iru_Machi
If not, do you remember any other details, like the art style or what the characters looked like?
Nov 11, 2017 4:41 AM

Aug 2014
ando015 said:
Merue said:

i found it lol xdd

what was it?

Probably Kiba
Ruka desu.
Nov 11, 2017 5:15 AM

Aug 2014
DrunkGilgamesh said:
I watched a movie probably around 2002 or 2001. The movie, judging from the art though was probably from the late 80's to mid 90's. All I remember is that at the end of the movie there was a black hole or something similar on top of a pyramid and the movie seemed to take place in possibly the Edo period.

The scene itself was really dark and one of the main characters died while another character spoke to him. If I recall the character died because he was doing something about the black hole and trying to close it. I recall there being blood and it being a pretty gruesome scene for me.

The character that died was some sort of muscle man from what I recall and was possibly a ninja or a samurai type character. Any ideas? I can't for the life of me remember what the hell I was watching. I know I rented it from Block Buster though.

Unlikely, but could it be Sengoku Kitan Youtouden or its movie version?
Ruka desu.
Nov 11, 2017 10:11 AM
Aug 2016
Hi all! So i lost most of my bookmarks of anime I had. -.-

So I'm looking for the name of this anime that was I'm pretty sure a harem. The one character I remember the most is a white haired girl with a sword(at least that's what I saw in her art), and she was part of the MC's group. Another part i remember is him being in bed with a pink(?) haired girl who he was hugging in his sleep, I remember seeing that GIF a lot on Facebook. Hope these are enough clues. Thanks in advance! ^-^
Nov 11, 2017 10:21 AM
Nov 2017
Hi guys,

This one is probably going to be quite difficult... I've been trying to remember the name of an Anime I used to watch when I was a kid (late 90's, early 00's). I only have some vague memories of a girl, who I think was the protagonist, and the bad guys, who were like an army of extremely white-face guys wearing uniforms and some kind of CONICAL HATS. I also kind of remember that some parts of the action took place under a cristal bell, where this people lived (I am not completely sure about this last thing).

Does it ring bell to you, or am I completely crazy?

Thanks!!!
Nov 11, 2017 12:06 PM
Jul 2018
SamND1967 said:

So I'm looking for the name of this anime that was I'm pretty sure a harem. The one character I remember the most is a white haired girl with a sword(at least that's what I saw in her art), and she was part of the MC's group. Another part i remember is him being in bed with a pink(?) haired girl who he was hugging in his sleep, I remember seeing that GIF a lot on Facebook. Hope these are enough clues. Thanks in advance! ^-^

Maybe its Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut?
Nov 11, 2017 12:08 PM
Aug 2016
Ya-Shiro said:
SamND1967 said:

Maybe its Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut?

MY NEW BESTIE! <3 THANK YOU! That's the one!
Nov 11, 2017 12:19 PM
Feb 2016
Guys im seriously in need of help. I saw that pv airing a potential school and romance anime where this guy opened the class' door and then a girl popped out and the camera was on the girl and it was like he was in love wih her. Im pretty sure its a seasonal anime fall 2017. Anyone recognize it?
Nov 11, 2017 12:27 PM

Apr 2014
RahkeidDragneel said:
Guys im seriously in need of help. I saw that pv airing a potential school and romance anime where this guy opened the class' door and then a girl popped out and the camera was on the girl and it was like he was in love wih her. Im pretty sure its a seasonal anime fall 2017. Anyone recognize it?
Maybe "Just Because"?
Nov 11, 2017 12:45 PM
Nov 2017
RahkeidDragneel said:

https://9anime.is/filter?genre%5B%5D=26&genre%5B%5D=28&season%5B%5D=Fall&release%5B%5D=2017&status%5B%5D=airing&sort=title%3Aasc

could be any one of those, i filtered it so it was in fall and was school and romance theres 14 there hope its one of them
Nov 11, 2017 1:03 PM
Aug 2016
Oh, just help for one more anime.
I saw it in an AMV on Youtube/4chan
The girl has long black haired with purple-ish eyes , and her guy friend had brown hair. He walks by her and she turns around to look back at him, all in slow motion, and at one point during the AMV, her hair grows(?) and wraps around him. It was a school setting, and the song playing was really catchy, I just can't remember, it wasn't horror as far as i know! lol. Any help with that one is much appreciated!
Nov 11, 2017 1:43 PM

Apr 2014
Cladocera said:
SamND1967 said:
Oh, just help for one more anime.
I saw it in an AMV on Youtube/4chan
The girl has long black haired with purple-ish eyes , and her guy friend had brown hair. He walks by her and she turns around to look back at him, all in slow motion, and at one point during the AMV, her hair grows(?) and wraps around him. It was a school setting, and the song playing was really catchy, I just can't remember, it wasn't horror as far as i know! lol. Any help with that one is much appreciated!

That sounds like Hyouka
I can second this

Nov 11, 2017 1:48 PM
Aug 2016
Milk_is_Special said:
Cladocera said:

That sounds like Hyouka
I can second this

Thank you both! I'll come back to bother later if I need to remember any more!
Nov 11, 2017 3:16 PM

Oct 2017
Lucky96u said:
DrunkGilgamesh said:

Hard to say. I rewatched the end which is VERY similar to what I remember but it didn't give me that 'Aha!' moment of a revelation. But Ryoma's death is very similar in tone to what I was thinking of.
Nov 11, 2017 3:38 PM

Aug 2014
DrunkGilgamesh said:
Lucky96u said:

Hard to say. I rewatched the end which is VERY similar to what I remember but it didn't give me that 'Aha!' moment of a revelation. But Ryoma's death is very similar in tone to what I was thinking of.

Mmh... try checking the recommendations from it, maybe you'll find something
Ruka desu.
Nov 11, 2017 3:51 PM

Jan 2017
Nov 11, 2017 3:57 PM

Mar 2012
Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru

Gintama
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Nov 11, 2017 5:29 PM
Aug 2014
Not sure if there is a specific section for hentai, so I will add spoiler to this, if there is a section kindly let me know and I will remove the content and post there or if a mod finds it first and move that would be great :)

prixNov 11, 2017 5:46 PM
Nov 11, 2017 7:15 PM

Aug 2015
NeoAnkara said:

Gintama

I second what NeoAnkara said. On a side note, the gif of Gin-san looks like it's parodying Rin from Free!! with that body roll XD
Can I touch you? Please I love you. Let me touch you, I love you!
Friend: How's school? Me: School gave me debt and my plant mold.

Nov 11, 2017 7:18 PM
May 2017
I do not remember well how it happened but it was as follows, somehow the protagonist exchanges body with the girl, then after she will "help" in the bath with another girl so that he did not see her body but they end up changing again during the bath

I want to remember what it is but I remember only that part:/
Nov 11, 2017 7:21 PM
Aug 2014
Hana_Poko said:
NeoAnkara said:

Gintama

I second what NeoAnkara said. On a side note, the gif of Gin-san looks like it's parodying Rin from Free!! with that body roll XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMdnxoZfaVE

Shocking Truth
Nov 11, 2017 7:45 PM
Jan 2015
help find this anime ..

nothing bad LOL .. i think it's funny
Nov 11, 2017 8:34 PM

Aug 2015
nekkoMaster said:
help find this anime ..

nothing bad LOL .. i think it's funny

If it's the one with the guy with the bunny: https://myanimelist.net/anime/7455/Kurutta_Kyoutou__Danzai_no_Gakuen

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓☆ふわふわる▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ふわふわり☆▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      BE KAWAII         
Nov 11, 2017 11:58 PM

Aug 2015
Ultraalmir said:
I do not remember well how it happened but it was as follows, somehow the protagonist exchanges body with the girl, then after she will "help" in the bath with another girl so that he did not see her body but they end up changing again during the bath

I want to remember what it is but I remember only that part:/

Try Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches
Can I touch you? Please I love you. Let me touch you, I love you!
Friend: How's school? Me: School gave me debt and my plant mold.

Nov 12, 2017 12:10 AM

Oct 2015
recalled another anime from my childhood
so its about this set of 2 brothers and they enter a school? i think and they race RC cars
in a competition thing, there's 2 division for it, team and indiviual
there's also a character called norton and another called ocean
So embarrased with Tensura fans and the fandom, how have we degraded
Nov 12, 2017 12:34 AM
Apr 2015
Looking for an anime ,where the world was fake ,and the only real human was the main heroine.
The fake city ,she lived in was populated with humanoid robots ,including the main male protagonist.The main character was able to gain consciousness ,somehow ,and started going against his schedule.
Other robot characters also started gaining consciousness ,and I think they were trying to figure out a way to escape.Through I think by breaking through a giant wall.
Nov 12, 2017 12:43 AM

Mar 2012
Scarlett_ryuken said:
so its about this set of 2 brothers and they enter a school? i think and they race RC cars
https://myanimelist.net/anime/2705/Bakusou_Kyoudai_Lets___Go ?
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Nov 12, 2017 12:44 AM

Aug 2016
anime where episode 1 shows a little boy and a girl with something that is big then the boy goes up to it and i think he defeated it or something i then after that i think a robot appeared with a penis
and i think theres also this unknown black circles that i think its the boys power

vivid memory
sicheyNov 12, 2017 12:54 AM

hardcore eh?
Nov 12, 2017 12:47 AM

Mar 2012
https://myanimelist.net/anime/18671/Chuunibyou_demo_Koi_ga_Shitai_Ren

Most likely.
Nov 12, 2017 12:56 AM
Jul 2018
Dinkly said:
Looking for an anime ,where the world was fake ,and the only real human was the main heroine.
The fake city ,she lived in was populated with humanoid robots ,including the main male protagonist.The main character was able to gain consciousness ,somehow ,and started going against his schedule.
Other robot characters also started gaining consciousness ,and I think they were trying to figure out a way to escape.Through I think by breaking through a giant wall.

Not an anime but this really sounds like this: Classmate, Kamimura Yuuka wa Kou Itta.
Nov 12, 2017 1:01 AM
Apr 2015
Ya-Shiro said:
Dinkly said:

Nice That's exactly it.Thanks bro.
Not an anime but this really sounds like this: Classmate, Kamimura Yuuka wa Kou Itta.
Nov 12, 2017 1:21 AM

Oct 2015
NeoAnkara said:
Scarlett_ryuken said:
https://myanimelist.net/anime/2705/Bakusou_Kyoudai_Lets___Go ?

you know what, since 2 of my asian friends also have it, it prob is, fck it

So embarrased with Tensura fans and the fandom, how have we degraded
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (198) « First ... « 60 61 [62] 63 64 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Do you like female characters who choose compassionate and kind guys?

fallout45 - 6 hours ago

26 by Sheol01 »»
2 minutes ago

» Who is the worst protagonist of all anime? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Skylar-whoo - Aug 2

324 by KeepCalmAndMal »»
4 minutes ago

» Characters that you think would NOT CARE if somebody saw them NAKED?

IpreferEcchi - 1 hour ago

4 by Little_Sheepling »»
5 minutes ago

» Troll the audience episodes

TheBlockernator - Yesterday

14 by Spunkert »»
51 minutes ago

» Who is the best troll on MAL?

Ba-Cii10 - 3 hours ago

13 by Spunkert »»
56 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.