Forum Settings
Forums
New
2 hours ago

Nov 2020
Apart from the fact that for MAL users everyone with a different opinion is a troll, you know "Bait used to be credible🥴" xD which real troll on this site is the best?

Personally I would give Okeanix but she doesn't really troll, she just has hopeless opinions and has an unhealthy obsession with one anime, when I look through his twitter I feel better somehow, I see that there are people who waste their time on stupid things even more than me, the guy literally checks every single person who gave his favorite anime a low rating and makes a post about them xDD
2 hours ago

Jan 2021
Ba-Cii10 said:
the guy literally checks every single person who gave his favorite anime a low rating and makes a post about them xDD

thats actually so very wholesale mhm

Migi... Handle the defence.
2 hours ago

Jun 2024
The real question I want answered is who is the best child on MAL?
2 hours ago

Jul 2024
'best troll'
This may be an Oxymoron?
Lord Cruelty V
"But my Dreams they're not as empty, as my conscience seems to be"
2 hours ago

Oct 2010
who the fuck is okeanix? mal trolls went away sadly, my favorite was JD, lupadim was also good, dude was the real deal
2 hours ago

Feb 2020
Okeanix? Never heard of that dude before.
1 hour ago

Nov 2020
Reply to Serafos
@Serafos Oh I thought he was known all over MAL xD well... you're lucky you don't know him haha
1 hour ago

May 2018
Okeanix is MAL's Vietnam flashback lol.
There are no any good trolls nowadays. There were good trolls in the past, but now the whole trolling culture has degraded.
What we have now are just some egocentric manchildren like Catalano, a literal robot Dragevard, and a ton of boring losers who repeat the same one thing again and again.
The only good trolling comes from "occasional" trolls - normal users who just sometimes troll on a whim. I'd probably vote for old times Dragevard when he still was a human. Seen and took part in some really funny interactions when he was alive.

Anyway, the prize for the best troll goes to MAL mods. They delete lots of interesting threads for no reason while sleeping on literal bots and blatant provocators.
Nemo_Niemand1 hour ago
1 hour ago

Nov 2020
I'm having a deja vu, wasn't there already a thread like this? I just thought about it now xD
1 hour ago

Feb 2020
Reply to Ba-Cii10
I'm having a deja vu, wasn't there already a thread like this? I just thought about it now xD
@Ba-Cii10 Yeah, I vaguely remember that thread. :P
1 hour ago

Nov 2020
Reply to Nemo_Niemand
Okeanix is MAL's Vietnam flashback lol.
There are no any good trolls nowadays. There were good trolls in the past, but now the whole trolling culture has degraded.
What we have now are just some egocentric manchildren like Catalano, a literal robot Dragevard, and a ton of boring losers who repeat the same one thing again and again.
The only good trolling comes from "occasional" trolls - normal users who just sometimes troll on a whim. I'd probably vote for old times Dragevard when he still was a human. Seen and took part in some really funny interactions when he was alive.

Anyway, the prize for the best troll goes to MAL mods. They delete lots of interesting threads for no reason while sleeping on literal bots and blatant provocators.
@Nemo_Niemand When I see some hopeless topic title, I already know it's that Catalano, virgin trolling is so not funny "look haha ​​sex, tits, pussy haha" xD
1 hour ago

Sep 2016
"Who is the best troll on MAL?"

@BestTroll
37 minutes ago

Aug 2018
Reply to Serafos
@Serafos

say something mean about ReZero and he will appear and start giving you a hard time.
17 minutes ago

Mar 2023
I have a feeling that this thread will either get locked or deleted. Also this has nothing to do with anime.

More topics from this board

» Characters that you think would NOT CARE if somebody saw them NAKED?

IpreferEcchi - 25 minutes ago

2 by Prideful_Lion »»
59 seconds ago

» Do you like female characters who choose compassionate and kind guys?

fallout45 - 5 hours ago

25 by Spunkert »»
4 minutes ago

» Troll the audience episodes

TheBlockernator - Yesterday

14 by Spunkert »»
12 minutes ago

» What's your favorite retcon in anime?

Catalano - 19 minutes ago

0 by Catalano »»
19 minutes ago

Poll: » do you think good characters are more often to be found in mid - long length anime series ?

ame - 5 hours ago

19 by JessicaKari »»
22 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.