Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Sep 9, 2017 1:04 AM

Sep 2014
Good to see Eren back and he seems more mature even. Though I hope he won't do something as Reiner did when he infiltrated.
More waiting for next chapter yay...
Sep 9, 2017 5:21 AM

Oct 2015
Eren has become the three-eyed Raven. Mikasa looked very beautiful the night her family was murdered.
Sep 9, 2017 5:23 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Eren is back and looks like someone who's really grown as a person and as a warrior.Cannot wait to see the others once they emerge. Oh and the war hammer Titan is going to be superb!
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Sep 9, 2017 8:05 AM
Mar 2012
minaeshi said:
One thing I'm curious about is, Mr Kruger was last seen on Marley soil after he turned into a titan and killed all the officers who pushed the eldians to paradis island. So he hasn't been seen since then, but since he was undercover in marley land for a long time before that, that must mean his name is on their records somewhere, so i get this feeling that, if Eren signed that letter as "Kruger", the military/police in marley might pick up on that which could put him in danger...

Maybe i'm reading into it too much or completely wrong lol, thoughts?

A lot of soldiers disappeared along with Eren Kruger so from the viewpoint of Marley any one of them could be suspicious, not only Kruger. But they could still pick up on that since it's one of the names that disappeared.

But there is the possibility that Eren chose that name specifically so that military/police would notice and maybe that's part of their plan? Or it could be that they didn't know any Marleian names so they went with that assuming it's a common last name?

Edit: Now that I think about it, I'm kinda surprised that Reiner, Annie and Bertholt used their real names instead of fake ones. Didn't they ever think that they would stand out as the ones with weird names? Maybe I'm thinking too much about this too...
serhat359Sep 9, 2017 8:29 AM
Sep 9, 2017 8:23 AM
Jan 2016
any idea what the panel with Zeke smoking next to an open window could mean?
I'm pretty sure it's not there just to fill the page.
Sep 9, 2017 10:53 AM
May 2017
Viliam1337 said:

A theory is that the letter was actually adressed To him
Sep 9, 2017 1:29 PM

Oct 2015
This chapter was really amazing. I wasn't sure that the ampute-kun theory was going to be true. I guess we know now (but I really want and expect that we are going to see how Eren gets to Marley and what is his plan).
The encounter between Kenny and Annie was great. However I still don't see the purpose of this beyond the fact that it's really cool.
I don't mind that this new guy (I didn't catch his name) is the War Hammer Titan, however I'm really curious with his statement about the fact that his family controls Marley. I don't know what it mean, I'm almost more curious about this that I am about Eren plan !
Sep 9, 2017 2:21 PM

Oct 2013
RomainLuke said:
This chapter was really amazing. I wasn't sure that the ampute-kun theory was going to be true. I guess we know now (but I really want and expect that we are going to see how Eren gets to Marley and what is his plan).
The encounter between Kenny and Annie was great. However I still don't see the purpose of this beyond the fact that it's really cool.
I don't mind that this new guy (I didn't catch his name) is the War Hammer Titan, however I'm really curious with his statement about the fact that his family controls Marley. I don't know what it mean, I'm almost more curious about this that I am about Eren plan !

He isn't the warhammer titan, the fan translation mess it up, or at least he didn't see he is.

@Reddix It is Kenny.
keragammingSep 9, 2017 2:29 PM
Sep 9, 2017 2:23 PM

Apr 2016
from the 1st page i was thought it was kenny ackerman who wear the black coat. :/

Fools set the rules in this world. Just take a look
around. It's undeniable.
Noctis

Sep 9, 2017 2:40 PM

Oct 2015
keragamming said:
RomainLuke said:

He isn't the warhammer titan, the fan translation mess it up, or at least he didn't see he is.

@Reddix It is Kenny.

Oh really ? Well even if he didn't said he is I guess he might be.
Sep 9, 2017 5:13 PM

Oct 2013
RomainLuke said:
keragamming said:

@Reddix It is Kenny.

? He looks identical to Kenny, also wear the same clothe as Kenny, speaks like Kenny.

I don't know how much more obvious it needed to be.
Sep 10, 2017 12:51 AM
Aug 2016
you know, pointing a gun to his head won't kill reiner. he's already passed halfheadless stage where his head got blasted by that blasted stick scout corps bring to fight titans inside wall maria by mikasa (or someone i forgot), right?

annie is getting another little focused here, it makes me think that it will lead us to the ova about annie sometimes before third season.

eren 'kruger' jeager. he send a messages through post delivery that won't be sent to paradis island of course, so yeah the others are also in marley's territory.

taybar family, that headman is the warhammer titan? or did the warhammer titan told the story about their predecessor's memory?

and finally, i feel that this is the end of the current arc, and the "festival" arc will begin shortly, and maybe it'll lead us to the end of SnK.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 10, 2017 2:28 AM

Apr 2016
AeroSN said:
you know, pointing a gun to his head won't kill reiner. he's already passed halfheadless stage where his head got blasted by that blasted stick scout corps bring to fight titans inside wall maria by mikasa (or someone i forgot), right?

Berthold mentioned that Reiner survived only because he transferred his brain functions to the rest of his body. So it is possible that Reiner can kill himself if he consciously allows his brain to be destroyed.
Sep 10, 2017 2:30 AM

Oct 2015
keragamming said:
RomainLuke said:

? He looks identical to Kenny, also wear the same clothe as Kenny, speaks like Kenny.

I wasn't speaking about Kenny of course he is Kenny, I was speaking about that guy who is in control of Marley. I was saying that even if he didn't say that he is the War Hammer Titan he might be.
Sep 10, 2017 7:04 AM

Oct 2007
blackiemma22 said:
Viliam1337 said:

A theory is that the letter was actually adressed To him

Eren said he's letting his family know that he's there and he's ok. Zeke is his half-brother. I assumed he was telling the truth about that.
Sep 10, 2017 7:59 AM

Apr 2016
I don't think Eren is sending the letter to Zeke (even though he is technically family). Eren is choosing his words very carefully in front of Falco who could easily cause trouble if he became suspicious of his motives or agenda. Eren has NO reason to contact Zeke directly unless it's to:
1) issue an ultimatum / declaration of war
2) fuck with his head
3) fuck with the readers head.

I think the "family" Eren is referring to is Mikasa and the others who have infiltrated into other structures of Marley/Eldian society - mirroring Reiner, Berthold and Annie's original mission inside the walls (which Isayama is bringing up a lot lately).
Sep 10, 2017 8:44 AM
Jul 2018
Nigerian-Warlord said:
I don't think Eren is sending the letter to Zeke (even though he is technically family). Eren is choosing his words very carefully in front of Falco who could easily cause trouble if he became suspicious of his motives or agenda. Eren has NO reason to contact Zeke directly unless it's to:
1) issue an ultimatum / declaration of war
2) fuck with his head
3) fuck with the readers head.

I think the "family" Eren is referring to is Mikasa and the others who have infiltrated into other structures of Marley/Eldian society - mirroring Reiner, Berthold and Annie's original mission inside the walls (which Isayama is bringing up a lot lately).

Nice assumption right there. The panel with Zeke might just be a misleading hint.
Sep 10, 2017 9:44 AM

Oct 2007
so two months wait to find out why taybar are evil
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 10, 2017 11:31 AM

Nov 2015
Awesome. Eren seems to have infiltrated Marley, and now what is he up to ? I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Sep 10, 2017 3:26 PM

Oct 2013
RomainLuke said:
keragamming said:

I wasn't speaking about Kenny of course he is Kenny, I was speaking about that guy who is in control of Marley. I was saying that even if he didn't say that he is the War Hammer Titan he might be.

Yeah, I mention that possibility as well, I made a mistake and say "see" instead of "say"
Sep 10, 2017 7:51 PM

Jul 2010
man with chapters coming out month to a month and half a part, its kinda confusing
Sep 10, 2017 8:46 PM

Aug 2012
JudgeRuthless said:
1 month, next chapter is next month.
Sep 11, 2017 5:39 AM
May 2014
i'm confused... eren is familiar with falco, right? Surely he must've shown up in the earlier chapters, most likely being helped by falco, then? does anyone know which other chapters hes appeared in? (under the guise of an injured soldier i guess)

and he sent a letter to his family - are mikasa/armin in marley too?? bru h
Sep 11, 2017 6:52 AM

Aug 2013
Sylphine said:
i'm confused... eren is familiar with falco, right? Surely he must've shown up in the earlier chapters, most likely being helped by falco, then? does anyone know which other chapters hes appeared in? (under the guise of an injured soldier i guess)

I think it's chapter 94.
Sep 11, 2017 10:01 AM

Oct 2015
keragamming said:
RomainLuke said:

Yeah, I mention that possibility as well, I made a mistake and say "see" instead of "say"

Yes I know, I was just agreeing with you.
Sep 11, 2017 3:22 PM

Jan 2017
Lunoire said:

eren looks like the lead singer of a heavy metal band, no but im actually glad he's back i missed him

^ THIS. LOL, i thought the exact same thing, glad to know someone felt that too hahahsjhdjkas.

SEIZON SENRYAKU: Hungry 100% of the time.
Vzla-IT

Sep 11, 2017 7:18 PM

Jul 2016
Annie in glasses is bae. <3 Kenny is a daddy

I can't believe the mad kid before is now a calm and composed man xD

If teiber is the true cause of the conflicts and they're the one in control of the marleys, then the Teiber now just felt guilty on what past Teiber have done, and they're just maintaining the status quo.
cronoSpirASep 11, 2017 7:22 PM
Sep 12, 2017 3:37 AM

Jun 2013
Oh Annie met with Reaper....and even got nice shot against him....like always she is good.

Wait...Oh....they actually did not Kill that Old Man....he really did Hang himself? I tough otherwise, that these 3 killed him...

Each one of these 3...so freaking young and sent to this mission...yeah....no wonder after all this Reiner was changing...

Wait He is going to do SUICIDE!? What? .....ah, looks like Falco helped him without knowing...

OH HELL.....THAT REALLY FREAKING IS EREN!!!!!!!
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Sep 12, 2017 9:41 AM
Jun 2017
*panel on amputated guy*

Me: Why does this guy look like Eren?
Ha? What? Can't the mangaka draw any more faces? Wtf.

Still me: Oh! It's been five years. Hehe.

Still me: Why isn't anyone pointing out dem Eren's facial hair!?
Sep 12, 2017 11:28 PM

Apr 2016
I wonder if Annie is ever gonna be relevant in the present at this point. Who's betting she got killed off-screen like Ymir.
Sep 13, 2017 9:54 AM

Jan 2015
keragamming said:
RomainLuke said:

@Reddix It is Kenny.

even the crunchyroll translation which is official indicates Willy is probably the warhamer titan. But we gotta wait to see if everyone was wrong or not.
Sep 13, 2017 4:41 PM

Aug 2016
Things gonna get interesting again.
Sep 13, 2017 6:34 PM

Apr 2016
flame2frost said:
keragamming said:

@Reddix It is Kenny.

even the crunchyroll translation which is official indicates Willy is probably the warhamer titan. But we gotta wait to see if everyone was wrong or not.

Willy is the holder of War Hammer. When he talks about Marley's history, Magath tells him "as if you saw it all happening" and Willy replies "I did see it. Along with the War Hammer Titan, we have received and passed down memories". I assume by "we" he meant the predecessor War Hammer holders.
Sep 13, 2017 7:33 PM

Aug 2012
Hajime Isayama’s Message on Bessatsu Shonen Magazine October Issue

Source: suniuz.tumblr.com
Sep 14, 2017 1:09 AM

Jan 2015
AX5 said:
flame2frost said:

Willy is the holder of War Hammer. When he talks about Marley's history, Magath tells him "as if you saw it all happening" and Willy replies "I did see it. Along with the War Hammer Titan, we have received and passed down memories". I assume by "we" he meant the predecessor War Hammer holders.
That's right. As expected of AX5.
Sep 14, 2017 12:54 PM

Dec 2015
I knew it, I knew he looked familiar!!
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Sep 15, 2017 2:15 AM

Jun 2008
Being Reiner is suffocating, creating a character that makes us readers hate him and making us sympathize with him in the same time is called talent
Eren Kruger xD boy finally things are moving
Sep 15, 2017 12:40 PM

Oct 2007
sim0n2170 said:
JudgeRuthless said:

at the end of the chapter it said:
to be continued November issue
Sep 15, 2017 3:17 PM

Aug 2012
JudgeRuthless said:
sim0n2170 said:

Chapter 97 was October issue. The Bessatsu Shonen Magazine is always 1 month ahead.
Sep 15, 2017 8:11 PM

Oct 2013
JudgeRuthless said:
sim0n2170 said:

Don't worry, I use to think the same way back in 2013/2014, and when I found out, I told some fan translator to not include that which would confuse a lot of people, which it did.
Sep 15, 2017 9:03 PM
Feb 2017
lol.... i didn't notice it was eren until i came here
Sep 16, 2017 11:39 AM
Feb 2013
So is Reiner feeling guilty about the whole situation? Why is he so upset? Is it because his friends are all dead or missing? Or is it because the goal he was given by Marley was all a lie and he feels bad for betraying Eren and gang?

I'm getting the feeling that he enjoyed his time on Paradis Island with Eren and the gang. I feel sorry for the Eldians stuck in Marley and for Reiner. They were born into a situation where they were screwed from the get go.

I hope Eren realises the situation of the Eldians over there and forgives Reiner. I want Reiner to make it up by helping take down the Marley government. Then all the Eldians are rescued and move to Paradis Island.
Sep 16, 2017 3:46 PM
Jul 2015
sim0n2170 said:
JudgeRuthless said:

Chapter 97 was October issue. The Bessatsu Shonen Magazine is always 1 month ahead.

But.. why tho?

hlaxkar said:
lol.... i didn't notice it was eren until i came here

Those eyes, dammit, T H O S E E Y E S
How do you find a decent avatar that's less than 50Kb, what is this, 2010, jesus mal get out
Sep 20, 2017 2:16 AM

Dec 2014
ok the first seen I thought who was that ...my surprise it was Annie...pretty good at progressing I still want to see Eren and the group
Sep 20, 2017 12:53 PM

Oct 2013
ibraheem234 said:
ok the first seen I thought who was that ...my surprise it was Annie...pretty good at progressing I still want to see Eren and the group

But you did see Eren in this chapter.
Sep 21, 2017 9:13 AM

Dec 2014
keragamming said:
ibraheem234 said:

yeah but that was the in the past no...like what the group is actually doing in the current time
Sep 21, 2017 3:38 PM

Aug 2012
ibraheem234 said:
keragamming said:

yeah but that was the in the past no...like what the group is actually doing in the current time
Eren is in present time this chapter talking with Falco
Sep 22, 2017 12:59 PM

Aug 2016
I'm not following the story anymore, I don't have any idea whats going on...
Nanika ga Okashii
Sep 22, 2017 1:08 PM
Nov 2016
I just find Reiner absolutely lovable. 😍 It was heartbreaking to see him attempt suicide 😞

If that Mr Kruger really is Eren, then man o man... puberty hit him a bit too hard! 😬
Sep 23, 2017 9:37 PM

Oct 2007
I have no clue what's going on. the slow pacing and flashbacks has really gotten me completely lost about what's current time and whats not. I don't even remember the last thing eren & co did without going back and re-reading, but now people are saying this guy that doesnt look anything like him (probably just due to the ever-inconsistent art) is him so I guess thats happening.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Is Chapter 140 & 141 coming?

KMohZaid - Aug 30, 2021

3 by TheFlyingOrange »»
Sep 13, 4:19 PM

» Do you think that Attack on Titan might have a similar ending like Code Geass? (Zero requiem) (spoilers for both series)

ryth1 - Mar 29, 2020

29 by ryth1 »»
Sep 13, 5:48 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 47 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 5, 2013

191 by victoria00000000 »»
Sep 11, 2:42 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 43 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2013

66 by victoria00000000 »»
Sep 8, 1:38 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 41 Discussion

NamelessNoogai - Jan 11, 2013

48 by victoria00000000 »»
Sep 7, 2:30 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.