Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
May 25, 2017 11:27 AM

Feb 2016
D-KabZ said:
Emi-cchi said:
One of my guy friends literally walked into my Taekwondo class one time, flexed in front of the mirror, and then left. All my female friends were like "Ugh, men."

As a guy I think that's really cringeworthy

EDIT: WIth "that" I was referring to showing off/bragging about your body

He also knocked on my door shirtless one time too. I really was not expecting that.
May 25, 2017 1:22 PM

Oct 2015
Why do you have to those penis insecurities. Accept your predicament as it is and just move on! You can't move a boulder with flaccid conviction! If we can work with penis envy you have no excuse.
[left] (◕‿◕✿)
May 25, 2017 1:22 PM

Apr 2017
Lux_Lucis said:
Blarey said:
Periods .....................

Gross

Allow me to increase the impact with math.
It makes everything better =)

1. An average menstruation lasts 4 days (some claim eve more but as a med school student I was taught that a healthy avg is 3 to 5... Basically 4).
1.1. Avg volume is 25 ml (per 4 days aka 1 menstruation).
2. The avg age to reach menopause (no more bleeding) is 52.
2.1 The avg age to start bleeding is 11.
2.2 That's a total of 41 year.
3. 4x12=48 (days a year) 48x41=1968 (days in 41 years).
3.1 A true year lasts 365.24223 days (we account for leap years like that and calculate the time time as accurately as possible).
3.2 1968 / 365.24223 = 5.388. Basically ~5.4 But the number 4 after the decimal dot does not stand for 4 months it's a total of 5.4 years and there are 12 months not 10 so that makes it 5 years and 3 months.
4. 25x12=300 (ml a year) 300x41=12300 (ml a lifetime).

Tl:Dr Women lose 12.3 Liters of blood in their lives; spending a staggering grand total of 5 years and 3 months...Bleeding.

Note: The avg human body contains a volume of 5.1 liters of blood. 12.3 is 2.41 times more than that.

I hope you can now appreciate the female body a little more.

Psssssshhhhhhaww that ain't shit I've easily lost a few gallons of semen already and I'm only 20... murdered trillions of my potential children ezpz
イカロス --I K A R O S D E S U-- "Hai master" <3cruise

Becoming the bell of my heart
dont click here, baka -->> https://soundcloud.com/franciscan-guitar
May 25, 2017 1:30 PM

Apr 2017
Lux_Lucis said:
Ikaros_42oh said:

Psssssshhhhhhaww that ain't shit I've easily lost a few gallons of semen already and I'm only 20... murdered trillions of my potential children ezpz

Is it time for math again?
I will need more info.

Yes math me up bro I'm actually interested

I've been jackin consistently since ~12 maybe twice a day from 15-17 and about once a day since/before.

May 25, 2017 1:32 PM

May 2017
Frag- said:
I think this thread is going to put the circus on fire, and open a wave for new threds a like. And I like that btw.

I hope it not to be taken down, because MAL.

Me too I was actually excited to read people's responses and find out
May 25, 2017 2:01 PM

Apr 2017
Lux_Lucis said:
Ikaros_42oh said:

Yes math me up bro I'm actually interested

I've been jackin consistently since ~12 maybe twice a day from 15-17 and about once a day since/before.

Ok lets math.

1. Avg ejaculation volume is 4 ml.
1.1. Avg fap time is...Lets say 15 minutes?
2. 2017 - 1997 = 20.
3. 3 years of once a day (1095) + 2 years of twice a day (1460) + 3 more years of once a day (1095) = 3650 (lol nice number).
4. 3650 x 4 = 14600 (ml since you were 12).
4.1. 3650 x 15 = 54750 (minutes spent fapping).

You've ejaculated 12.6 liters of semen and spent a total of 912.5 hours doing that.

LMAO yes get fucked women, got ya beat by 300ml already

912 hours seems kinda weak though, I've put in more than that playin CSGO and I don't enjoy that nearly as much lol

~it's been a pleasure derailing this thread with you math man~

May 25, 2017 4:11 PM

May 2014
The fact that for any guy to acknowledge my advances I have to tell him I'm not a lesbian, I'm just bi. Several times they've thought I was purely a lesbian and I had to explain that I'm not, and that I fancy the pants off of them.
Guess it's my fault for having short hair and baggy clothes, idk.
May 25, 2017 5:34 PM

Feb 2014
why do guys always seem to either talk about their car or their dick

May 25, 2017 6:34 PM

Dec 2014
Luxima said:
How men can sit with wide spread legs everywhere and everytime, exposing their super sensitive area to the outside world, ready to take attacks.
Why aren't they more protective of their junk? Why don't they sit with their legs at least slightly together? They're constantly just a kick aways from the worst pain known to man possible.
:/
Just use some intuition, men are with their legs spread exactly because their parts are external and super sensitive, sitting with their legs together make it a little unconfortable :/

And does that really baffles you? :/
Today they say you're crazy, tomorrow they will say you're a genious.
May 25, 2017 6:41 PM

Dec 2014
Lux_Lucis said:
Blarey said:
Periods .....................

Gross

Allow me to increase the impact with math.
It makes everything better =)

1. An average menstruation lasts 4 days (some claim even more but as a med school student I was taught that a healthy avg is 3 to 5... Basically 4).
1.1. Avg volume is 25 ml (per 4 days aka 1 menstruation).
2. The avg age to reach menopause (no more bleeding) is 52.
2.1 The avg age to start bleeding is 11.
2.2 That's a total of 41 year.
3. 4x12=48 (days a year) 48x41=1968 (days in 41 years).
3.1 A true year lasts 365.24223 days (we account for leap years like that and calculate the time time as accurately as possible).
3.2 1968 / 365.24223 = 5.388. Basically ~5.4 But the number 4 after the decimal dot does not stand for 4 months it's a total of 5.4 years and there are 12 months not 10 so that makes it 5 years and 4.8 months.
4. 25x12=300 (ml a year) 300x41=12300 (ml a lifetime).

Tl:Dr Women lose 12.3 Liters of blood in their lives; spending a staggering grand total of 5 years and (nearly) 5 months...Bleeding.

Note: The avg human body contains a volume of 5.1 liters of blood. 12.3 is 2.41 times more than that.

I hope you can now appreciate the female body a little more.
If females decided to cut off their periods, it would be much easier.
Today they say you're crazy, tomorrow they will say you're a genious.
May 25, 2017 6:56 PM

Feb 2017
How they can pee standing next to other people all casual-like?
Also how they have to shave their faces and shit with razors? Especially their throats. I mean I do my legs and all but yeah sharp things next to necks seems like a disaster waiting to happen.
And how they seem to be so sensitive about who they come off sexuality wise. Trying to not seem to gay or whatever while girls hug each other and give each other compliments quite often without following it up with a "no homo".
But other than that dudes don't seem too weird. Pretty simple really. Hell girls are the ones who weird me out and I AM one.
Well if we're gonna get super stereotypical up in here I don't really see the big deal about cars, power tools, shoes, and sports. But I haven't really met too many dudes super into those things anyways, just common dude stereotypes. And I guess the shoe one also kinda applies to ladies anyways. Frankly I find anyone who has more than like 3 pairs of shoes to be kinda weird.

JKKHMay 25, 2017 7:04 PM
May 25, 2017 6:58 PM
Feb 2017
Females seem to never mature mentally.
May 25, 2017 7:22 PM

Apr 2017
JKKH said:

Well if we're gonna get super stereotypical up in here I don't really see the big deal about cars

As a dude who is super into it I'll try and explain it.

Besides being extremely fun to drive fast and be 'one with the machine' as cringe as that sounds they're also the coolest/most intricate object most people own and they are one way to express yourself that society as a whole endorses... Like the car you drive does say quite a lot about you fairly accurately so why would you not want a cool fast car if you're a cool fast dude lol

Dudes who just buy them as status symbols make me mad though ugh kms

May 25, 2017 7:33 PM

Jul 2016
JKKH said:

Also how they have to shave their faces and shit with razors? Especially their throats. I mean I do my legs and all but yeah sharp things next to necks seems like a disaster waiting to happen.

Lol, you've gotten me worried, Since I'l have to start shaving soon.
May 25, 2017 7:44 PM

Jan 2016
it baffles me that people think there is an opposite gender hahaha
May 26, 2017 5:17 AM

Jan 2009
CrustyRolls said:
The fact that for any guy to acknowledge my advances I have to tell him I'm not a lesbian, I'm just bi. Several times they've thought I was purely a lesbian and I had to explain that I'm not, and that I fancy the pants off of them.
Guess it's my fault for having short hair and baggy clothes, idk.
Maybe there are just too many Traps out there - not in the Sense of Guys pretending to be Girls, but rather in the Sense of Girls pretending to be (seriously) interested in a Love Relationship and/or an One-Night-Stand, so some Guys might react skeptical if a Girl/Woman makes Advances herself in General.

JKKH said:
How they can pee standing next to other people all casual-like?
And how they seem to be so sensitive about who they come off sexuality wise. Trying to not seem to gay or whatever while girls hug each other and give each other compliments quite often without following it up with a "no homo".
You just get used to peeing next to others. It's just faster to pee while you're standing than to sit on the Toilet and having to use Toilet Papers to cover the Lid first. Many Urinals over here flush automatically. Besides, there are often little Walls between the Urinals and you can use your Hand to cover your Manhood. Plus, it's not like you will meet many Guys on the Toilet in the first Place, so you can have more Space between you.

Razor Blades can move smoothly around the Chin, since they are movable themselves. You can test it by rolling one for Males softly around your Arms without putting Pressure on it.

That "no homo" is more like a Joke/Meme. Besides, we prefer to hug Females simply because they are softer (= feel better) and better looking.
NoboruMay 26, 2017 5:20 AM
May 26, 2017 8:56 AM
Jun 2014
I've noticed this in a lot of women. Why do women take so long to do their shopping? Just buy what you want and get the fuck out.
'The way of the wang is long...and hard'
May 26, 2017 9:19 AM

Sep 2014
the complexity of their genitalia.
May 26, 2017 12:43 PM
Chu2byo

Apr 2013
Wouldnt say its exactly limited to women but when you ask what's wrong and you get the classic "...nothing, i'm fine", and I reply with "alright then" and go back to watching TV, then they hit back it with "I think its funny how..." or "I can't believe you had to ask..." etc ect, fucking hate people when they dont just tell you what they think or learn to shut the fuck up and not say anything, personally i'm blunt and tell someone what I want to tell them without bullshitting or whatever.
May 26, 2017 12:52 PM

Aug 2012
How can women sit on chairs when -them having a larger hip/pelvis than men- when I even struggle on some.
May 26, 2017 1:58 PM

Jun 2016
How girls can act like they are some special 'catch' when so many soundl basically sound the same.

"I'm fluent in sarcasm." "I'm super into craft beer." "Looking for a partner in crime."
The football field isn't the only place where you could use a good line.
May 26, 2017 6:56 PM

Apr 2014
They can bleed through their vagina and it's all fine and dandy but if I bleed through my penis, suddenly her number doesn't work anymore

pfft. women
May 26, 2017 7:17 PM

May 2017
KazuyaKujo said:
They can bleed through their vagina and it's all fine and dandy but if I bleed through my penis, suddenly her number doesn't work anymore

pfft. women

Smh, double standards are disgusting, tsk tsk
May 26, 2017 8:13 PM
Jul 2018
mascarpone said:
Why most women go to the bathroom in pairs. Doesn't matter if i'm at a movie theater, or a anime convention. They always go in pairs.

I assume they do that to gossip about their husbands AND/or boyfriends. Or gossip about stuff that men find boring. I really hate how some gals gossip and laugh about it to look down on others, which include both men and women.

This doesn't apply to everyone, but only to people who are jerks. But, it's like:

A man's form of bullying: Through fists.
A woman's form of bullying: Through gossiping and looking down on others (includes both males and females). In other words, SOME females will make other females or males' lives miserable simply to fit in. As for SOME males, they will keep beating up the weaker kid to get the girls and fit in. I call this the popularity food chain, but it will take more words to effectively explain this concept.
May 26, 2017 8:38 PM

Aug 2014
how that there's so many girls and not one of them likes me, they all seem to hate me for no reason

penis lol
May 26, 2017 8:49 PM

Sep 2014
dickkickem said:
how that there's so many girls and not one of them likes me, they all seem to hate me for no reason

I can relate with this the most. 1 2 3 4
May 26, 2017 9:04 PM

Apr 2012
Gloom said:
mascarpone said:
Why most women go to the bathroom in pairs. Doesn't matter if i'm at a movie theater, or a anime convention. They always go in pairs.

I assume they do that to gossip about their husbands AND/or boyfriends. Or gossip about stuff that men find boring. I really hate how some gals gossip and laugh about it to look down on others, which include both men and women.

This doesn't apply to everyone, but only to people who are jerks. But, it's like:

A man's form of bullying: Through fists.
A woman's form of bullying: Through gossiping and looking down on others (includes both males and females). In other words, SOME females will make other females or males' lives miserable simply to fit in. As for SOME males, they will keep beating up the weaker kid to get the girls and fit in. I call this the popularity food chain, but it will take more words to effectively explain this concept.
A lot of my lady friends complained about that bullying behavior to. That might explain why they mostly hung around me and other dudes as well.
mascarponeMay 26, 2017 9:14 PM
May 26, 2017 9:28 PM
Feb 2017
Ridiculous double standards.

Examples I've encountered throughout the last five years:

Woman makes minimum wage but expects that any romantic partner makes at least double, if not triple.
Woman lives at home with parents but thinks that men who live at home are bums regardless of the situation.
Woman expects man to pay for lunch or dinner but never offers to pick up the tab, even after the third or fourth time out.
Woman thinks spending money on musical equipment is a waste of money but she spends more than double the amount on makeup, hair products, nail polish, etc...

They are full of contradictions, even in a world with "gender equality". I think it's best to stay away from them until I'm in my late twenties or early thirties with a house note and a stable career.
May 26, 2017 10:08 PM

Dec 2016
mascarpone said:

1000's of years ago when going the washroom meant going outside in the woods. There would be a chance a giant animal might eat you. Now a Man could fend off the Animal, but with Woman it would take at least two.

They just kept the tradition going.
May 27, 2017 12:27 AM

Apr 2017
imeli said:

Woman makes minimum wage but expects that any romantic partner makes at least double, if not triple.
Woman lives at home with parents but thinks that men who live at home are bums regardless of the situation

I swear this shit just happened I could feel it in the air...

Feelsbadmen like I'm gonna work at home not at a company how about that <__> is that shit not cool or... Like I'm gonna be building a car and maybe potentially make some money off it better than a fast food place mmmm.

May 27, 2017 12:56 AM
Feb 2017
Ikaros_42oh said:
imeli said:

Woman lives at home with parents but thinks that men who live at home are bums regardless of the situation

I swear this shit just happened I could feel it in the air...

Feelsbadmen like I'm gonna work at home not at a company how about that <__> is that shit not cool or... Like I'm gonna be building a car and maybe potentially make some money off it better than a fast food place mmmm.

under-the-table wages are the best. females don't understand this concept. like... why try to be "independent" on minimum wage when I can live at home, study a trade while getting trained on the job making around $11/hr after tuition deduction and teach guitar lessons under the table a few hours a day on the weekends at the same time? Glad I don't have to spend any of this cash on those bitches. Flip your cars and make bank.
May 27, 2017 2:48 AM

Mar 2014
mostly, how they baffled by periods and how they explains it to the opposite gender -_-
May 27, 2017 3:36 AM

Nov 2015
The only thing that baffles me about men is how they can sit on the toilet for 20 minutes when doing their business. Men overall are pretty simple to understand, women on the other hand...
Even as a woman I find it difficult to completely understand other women.
✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

'Who even reads these?'

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

May 27, 2017 4:27 AM
Nov 2014
Why do some girls put on a lot of makeup? It makes them look worse...most of the time.
May 27, 2017 6:37 AM

May 2017
imeli said:

Woman lives at home with parents but thinks that men who live at home are bums regardless of the situation.
Woman expects man to pay for lunch or dinner but never offers to pick up the tab, even after the third or fourth time out.
Woman thinks spending money on musical equipment is a waste of money but she spends more than double the amount on makeup, hair products, nail polish, etc...

They are full of contradictions, even in a world with "gender equality". I think it's best to stay away from them until I'm in my late twenties or early thirties with a house note and a stable career.

Also, if a woman sexually harasses/rapes a man it's seen as funny, but if a man sexually harasses/rapes a woman, even just claiming that it happened will ruin his life. Same with domestic abuse.

Although I never plan on doing something like that, it sucks because even a claim will send my work and social life spiraling. And if a girl and I ever get drunk at a party and have sex and she wakes up and decides she regrets it, I could be locked up because she "couldn't consent," when in reality neither could I.
May 27, 2017 8:24 AM

Nov 2015
The fact I can say the phrase "O-onnii chan deski" or "Daddy Please." and it can render grown men speechless . :x

Boys are so cute
May 27, 2017 9:06 AM

Dec 2015
Giving birth. How the fuck is the thought of having a living creature violently expelled from your body or having your stomach ripped open to pull a baby out not traumatizing? Having unprotected sex would take some serious justification lol
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 27, 2017 10:16 AM

Jan 2009
CPU said:
The fact I can say the phrase "O-onnii chan deski" or "Daddy Please." and it can render grown men speechless . :x
I would be left bewildered if a random Girl couldn't even say "dai suki" properly, too.
If that's not the Reason and if you stirred something inside them, then know that any attractive-looking young Woman with a great Voice may cause that Reaction. Not that I can fully evaluate it without a Voice Sample and just with the crazy facial Expressions in your Profile if that's even you, but I can imagine that with the right Clothes, Smile and Voice it's possible to cause an Atmosphere that leaves grown Men bereft of Speech because they can't find the Words to describe your Attractiveness right away rather than to be left speechless, because they think you're weird.
May 27, 2017 10:53 AM

Mar 2014
Mostly, how judgemental they could be to the opposite gender -_-
May 27, 2017 11:18 AM
Jan 2015
honest to god how unnecessarily violent and sexual the vast majority of you are i wish i had a dollar for every time i brought up feminism and some shithead dude was like 'haha does this mean we can hit women now' or when i tell them i have a girlfriend 'haha can i watch? can i join? you're too pretty to be gay you just havent found the right dick ;)' also pissing and moaning cus a girl doesn't wanna date you just cus she was nice you all think the world owes you something or some shit.
May 27, 2017 11:42 AM

Jun 2016
Boys scratching or touching their balls or penis, and peeing every place where they think they can. Jesus.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
May 27, 2017 11:46 AM

May 2017
TheDoggoneGirl07 said:
Boys scratching or touching their balls or penis, and peeing every place where they think they can. Jesus.

I mean sometimes your balls get an itch that has to be taken care of
I can't justify the peeing, I don't participate in those things often enough to truly understand, I suppose
May 27, 2017 11:50 AM

Jun 2016
perve said:
TheDoggoneGirl07 said:

I mean sometimes your balls get an itch that has to be taken care of
I can't justify the peeing, I don't participate in those things often enough to truly understand, I suppose

"I mean sometimes your balls get an itch that has to be taken care of" I'm wheezing. Hahahaha! I understand, but I saw A LOT of boys who are highkey scratching their balls in front of everyone. It really makes me uncomfortable especially when you meet their eyes and they just ignore. Ffffff.

Well, thanks for not participating in that horrendous thing and leaving a stench. Ajnfsjgndfj!

Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
May 27, 2017 12:12 PM

May 2017
WyNdZ said:
TheDoggoneGirl07 said:

We don't control the balls but it controls us. When it demands to be itched nothing can stop it.
The penis is like a snake that can expand and moves around. Sometimes it gets stuck in uncomfortable positions and needs to be adjusted.

To add on sometimes your balls get stuck to the side of your leg when it's hot and you have to fix it
May 27, 2017 12:13 PM

Jan 2017
when they get angry and stop talking for stupid shitty reason like that girl that have gotten mad because ii didn't wait for her to come but i was in a hurry and she was talking with another girl
when they get disgusted by anything
like that girl(another one) and me were walking at the lunch time at school there was that ball that a kid was playing with that felt next to her the kid asked her to give it back but she refuse because she was disgusted of that ball because it had a little little bit of dirt on it
she can get even disgusted from her own hair

May 27, 2017 12:14 PM

Jan 2017
mascarpone said:
they are all lesbian in secrete that was mt conclusion
May 27, 2017 12:14 PM

Jun 2016
WyNdZ said:
TheDoggoneGirl07 said:

We don't control the balls but it controls us. When it demands to be itched nothing can stop it.
The penis is like a snake that can expand and moves around. Sometimes it gets stuck in uncomfortable positions and needs to be adjusted.

Never seen anyone peeing every place they can so I can't explain that phenomenon. Also if a guy itches often it's possible he might have jockitch or something and should go to a doctor.

perve said:
WyNdZ said:

To add on sometimes your balls get stuck to the side of your leg when it's hot and you have to fix it

Hahahaha stop! I get it now. You guys are crazy. I mean your balls are crazy. I can't even. I wasn't even aware that guys' balls get stuck to the you-know. Haha omg.

Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
May 27, 2017 1:41 PM

Apr 2016
helion1 said:
Every bitch is scary is all i know.

That show was fucking awesome.

"When life hands me lemons I make beef stew." Rekt
May 27, 2017 1:54 PM

Mar 2014
Mostly, about how they feels annoyed of the opposite gender habits -_-
May 27, 2017 5:12 PM
Mar 2017
Having a hole for a crotch.
Must feel pretty good to be able to wear skinny jeans.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» Blaming Japanese media for their low birth rate is simply untrue

ABigChungus - Jan 14

40 by SpiderMiles3523 »»
18 minutes ago

» Poker? Gambling? Casino? ( 1 2 3 )

EmiliaHoarfrost - May 20, 2020

144 by Timeline_man »»
24 minutes ago

Poll: » NEET vs Wage Slave (poll)

xZakai - Jun 17, 2021

43 by traed »»
28 minutes ago

» A primer on nerd culture

coolyfruity - Yesterday

5 by DesuMaiden »»
1 hour ago

» why spelling of english language is so hard? its the only language that has spelling competition?

deg - Yesterday

25 by Zarutaku »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.