Oct 2015
im not in a relationship
that can wait till later lmao
Oct 7, 2016 5:38 AM

May 2013
Ezekiel said:
Bowie said:
Lmao, I actually have a boyfriend.
Sorry I'm not a single weeb who faps to lolis.
Of course you have a boyfriend. Women have it extremely easy as far as getting sex partners goes. I find it funny when women make fun of singles despite holding all the cards in this disturbing game called dating. They don't even have to try.

Quite the verbal diarrhea coming from both of you. Bowie, it still doesn't make you any less of a filthy weeb, so it's not like you having a boyfriend will automatically remove the bad stigma around anime fags just because you have someone at the moment.

Ezekiel, who was the chick who took a huge dump on your sore throat and then proceeded to force you to swallow it? "WAHHH BUT MUH WOMYN AND FEMINAZISM WAAA", Jesus Christ, is it still 2012 in that brainless head of yours? I'd like to see a fat, ugly and hairy chick find a sex partner.

"B-But there's always some nice guy out there!" I'm guessing you'd throw out the possibility of a male being in it simply because he's extremely sexually frustrated and just wants any pussy out of desperation, not because of any emotional attachment? You know, just like some chicks will go for any guy for the same reason? Also good luck finding a girl, because I honestly doubt you're even halfway there.

We broke up 4-5 months ago. Depending on whether she is counting it from the official day she basically stopped lying to me and herself and admitted it or stopped showing she cared.
Oct 7, 2016 6:12 AM

Nov 2008
Mizusi said:
I'd like to see a fat, ugly and hairy chick find a sex partner.
What a ridiculous comparison. It's pretty obvious an average looking guy with limited social ability has to work much harder than a quiet, average woman. Stop pretending.

Oct 7, 2016 6:16 AM

May 2013
Ezekiel said:
What a ridiculous comparison. It's pretty obvious an average looking guy with limited social ability has to work much harder than a quiet, average woman. Stop pretending.

What did I compare what to? Pretending to what?
Oct 7, 2016 7:45 AM

May 2014
I've been in a relationship for almost 3 weeks. My previous relationship of a year ended over a month ago. I'm a lot happier because I learned a lot from my last relationship and I can actually see this one going somewhere.
Oct 7, 2016 12:11 PM

Jul 2015
No. It's been 3 years since my last relationship. Since then, i had some my chances, but i didn't want for many reasons
Oct 7, 2016 12:45 PM
Jul 2018
Yes, I'm in a relationship! I've been with him for a little more than four years. <3
Oct 7, 2016 3:17 PM

Oct 2016
Thankfully, no. The last one was so bad that I cannot describe it :(
I wanna live a full life! ^_^
Feb 14, 2020 5:09 AM

Oct 2018
I am on and off relation with a close friend, don't know if that counts.. being alone isn't so bad when you have wifi...
“You can always die. It's living that takes real courage." - Himura Kenshin”

Feb 14, 2020 5:29 AM
Jul 2018
Ezekiel said:
Mizusi said:
I'd like to see a fat, ugly and hairy chick find a sex partner.

Sorry for quoting that ancient post, but that logic is really flawed. Yeah I couldn't complain about the choice I could have had. I think I'm quite good-looking, not on top-model level, but still.
That's not an advantage tho. I always knew I deserve a good relationship and someone who is worthy to be with me. (Good god, that sounds arrogant ... but I won't deny that either, but I hope you guys understand it the right way) It's not like you take the first one that comes along.
Some random or even unlikeable dude, you know for an hour or a few minutes, trying to flirt with you isn't nothing to be really happy about. It REALLY doesn't improve your chance to find someone, who is right for you.
Feb 14, 2020 5:38 AM
Jan 2012
"I could get so much dick if I only wanted to and that's a problem because I'm too much of a princess so I find it irritating that I have to reject them all the time! Because you all ugly people have better, nobody is interested in you! And that's makes it actually easier to find your ideal partner!"

Narcism level over 8000.
shirakawa_megumiFeb 14, 2020 5:47 AM
As an disgusting thing deemed by moderation team, I am now purged from this place.
Feb 14, 2020 5:48 AM
Jul 2018
shirakawa_megumi said:
"I could get so much dick if I only wanted to and that's a problem because I'm too much of a princess so I find it irritating that I have to reject them all the time! Because you all ugly people have better, nobody is interested in you! And that's makes it actually easier to find your ideal partner!"

You're absolutely right, but I made very few exceptions nonetheless.

shirakawa_megumi said:
Narcism level over 8000.

Welp. It's always good to know ones worth.
Feb 14, 2020 6:03 AM

Jul 2015
June- said:
No...

i don`t like the idea of spending so much money on my partner

Then don't at all its not a requirement at all

Ontopic: No i have had two girls express interest in me but i just can't do dating atm after being cheated on 8 times and in and out abusive relationships all my life i'm taking a break i really need it
Feb 14, 2020 6:10 AM
Jul 2018
shirakawa_megumi said:

Narcism level over 8000.

Lol nice summary. I blame Disney. But the tables turn when women start having to worry about menopause. Then they are desperate and regret wasting all the good opportunities they had with ‘the right men’.

Maneki-Mew said:
Ezekiel said:

Sorry for quoting that ancient post, but that logic is really flawed. Yeah I couldn't complain about the choice I could have had. I think I'm quite good-looking, not on top-model level, but still.
That's not an advantage tho. I always knew I deserve a good relationship and someone who is worthy to be with me. (Good god, that sounds arrogant ... but I won't deny that either, but I hope you guys understand it the right way) It's not like you take the first one that comes along.
Some random or even unlikeable dude, you know for an hour or a few minutes, trying to flirt with you isn't nothing to be really happy about. It REALLY doesn't improve your chance to find someone, who is right for you.

Sure every good woman deserves a good man and vice versa. That said any woman who has slept around in her teens and twenties doesn’t deserve a good man who hasn’t done that. Especially if she already has kids and is divorced. She deserves a man who has equal baggage. Too many women want it all. They fuck around and then act innocent for ‘the right guy’ and try to trick him into committing long term so she and maybe her kids can be looked after. And she might even be overweight but still expect a man with model looks.

Some women will say well men can do it so why can’t I? They can but they shouldn’t for a number of reasons.
Feb 14, 2020 6:12 AM

Feb 2020
I'm not in one otherwise I wouldn't be here and I'm also not interested in having a relationship with anyone.
Feb 14, 2020 6:32 AM

Jul 2014
ThatRazorGuy said:
I've not met anyone I can see myself being romantically involved with, so I'm single.

A lot can change over the course of four years, damn.

My girlfriend and I have been together for just over two months now and she's simply wonderful. Gonna meet her for dinner or something in a couple of hours.
LoveLikeBloodFeb 14, 2020 6:36 AM
Take care of yourself

Feb 14, 2020 6:37 AM

Jul 2015
MetanoiaMe said:
I'm not in one otherwise I wouldn't be here and I'm also not interested in having a relationship with anyone.

Why wouldn't you be here if you were in one though.

I fail to see the correlation
Feb 14, 2020 6:56 AM

Feb 2020
Ryulightorb said:
MetanoiaMe said:

I would just assume keeping a relationship going would take a lot of time, but it's not like I was in one before so I can only assume so.
Feb 14, 2020 7:00 AM

Jul 2015
MetanoiaMe said:
Ryulightorb said:

I would just assume keeping a relationship going would take a lot of time, but it's not like I was in one before so I can only assume so.

aah makes sense but bit of a tip for when you do get in one because i didn't get the fucking message and ended up with someone abusive and ignoring the red flags-

If dating someone means you have no free time and they want you to spend ALL your time with them that's not a relationship anymore that's a red flag Relationships shouldn't take all your free time to keep up......or much time at all to be honest.
Feb 14, 2020 7:35 AM

Oct 2019
No. I'm far too young (and ignorant) to be thinking about a serious relationship with anyone. I'll stick to my 2d waifus.
Feb 14, 2020 7:57 AM

Jun 2016
Boy things have changed since I last replied here. I have a lovely fiancé who's the sweetest person ever.
Feb 14, 2020 8:32 AM
Jul 2018
FlowersInTheRain said:
shirakawa_megumi said:

Narcism level over 8000.

Lol nice summary. I blame Disney. But the tables turn when women start having to worry about menopause. Then they are desperate and regret wasting all the good opportunities they had with ‘the right men’.

Maneki-Mew said:

Sure every good woman deserves a good man and vice versa. That said any woman who has slept around in her teens and twenties doesn’t deserve a good man who hasn’t done that. Especially if she already has kids and is divorced. She deserves a man who has equal baggage. Too many women want it all. They fuck around and then act innocent for ‘the right guy’ and try to trick him into committing long term so she and maybe her kids can be looked after. And she might even be overweight but still expect a man with model looks.

Some women will say well men can do it so why can’t I? They can but they shouldn’t for a number of reasons.

No she doesn't and I don't see anything wrong with being divorced and a single mother.
Especially these people need someone who is the opposite of what they are usually going for.

Literally everyone I knew, who had been in an awful relationship, subconsciously believed they deserve it like that or didn't know it better. And I have seen this from my sister with a bunch of asshole-boyfriends. She got the same person with a different name over and over again.

Tho I really believe I deserve someone decent I really like and vice versa, and I didn't accept anything else yet. That's what I originally meant. People hitting on you doesn't mean you are automatically lucky or women have it easy, because some people or specifically guys are / were interested in you.
Feb 14, 2020 9:28 AM
Jan 2012
@Maneki-Mew

I thought you are hating me and won't ever reply to me? I guess all your stats went to beauty and self esteem, but you have that 0/10 memory level!

Also you said, that you look almost like a model, but didn't say which type of model?

This kind?

Or that kind!?

But really, you are almost 28, claiming you are looking like goddess and get all attention you want and don't want, and dare to claim, you have it bad?

That ugly people have it better?

Sure, if you telling the truth about your looks means that most males without erectile dysfunction would be interested in you, that means you get a lot of attention, not only from your ideal type of partner but other, who you don't like. But for fucks sake, you are in advantage here. You can choose, you can reject, you have multiple occasions to check if that person, who is interested in you meets your standards. You have female privilege, beauty privilege and even oppressed minority privilege! You are the lucky one. You are winning in life, not ugly people, how can you be so disrespectful.

Unless you think, that all males, who try to hit on you, because the like your look are bad people and truly good person, would never take looks into consideration, so that means ugly people get all that saints and angels, but you - the classic germanic beauty - get hit on only by this low class males.

"Tho I really believe I deserve someone decent I really like and vice versa, and I didn't accept anything else yet. That's what I originally meant. People hitting on you doesn't mean you are automatically lucky or women have it easy, because some people or specifically guys are / were interested in you."

Yes, they have it easy. Especially good looking ones. As I said, you have privilege to choose from vast sea of people.

Also in these examples, you were hit by males, but the same is true about being hit by lesbian females. Unless you gonna tell me, that lesbians don't care at all about looks. But unfortunately there are (still) more heterosexuals, than homosexuals so you weren't hit by that thirsty pussy all the time.
shirakawa_megumiFeb 14, 2020 9:31 AM
As an disgusting thing deemed by moderation team, I am now purged from this place.
Feb 14, 2020 10:56 AM
Jul 2018
@maneki-mew a divorced woman with kids doesn’t deserve an unmarried man with no kids.
Feb 14, 2020 12:07 PM
Jul 2018
FlowersInTheRain said:
@maneki-mew a divorced woman with kids doesn’t deserve an unmarried man with no kids.

That's the wrong century for such sentiment, my dear? That's just judgemental. You don't know what happened and all.
Feb 14, 2020 12:27 PM
Jul 2018
Maneki-Mew said:
FlowersInTheRain said:

That's the wrong century for such sentiment, my dear? That's just judgemental. You don't know what happened and all.

Nothing to do with century. Why does a woman with baggage deserve a man with no baggage? A divorced woman with kids deserves a divorced man with kids.
Feb 14, 2020 9:54 PM

Sep 2019
FlowersInTheRain said:
Maneki-Mew said:

Nothing to do with century. Why does a woman with baggage deserve a man with no baggage? A divorced woman with kids deserves a divorced man with kids.

A divorced woman with kids has every right to be with a man or woman with or without kids. They can be single, divorced, widowed; it doesn't matter. Why should your prior relationship status define your worth? Why should having kids determine what kind of partner you "deserve"? It's a pretty shitty thing to call someone's kids "baggage" as if they're objects.

Not everyone who sees someone with kids runs away. As long as the partner is okay with it, there's absolutely nothing wrong here.
Feb 14, 2020 10:14 PM

May 2016
iluvtofu said:
FlowersInTheRain said:

A divorced woman with kids has every right to be with a man or woman with or without kids. They can be single, divorced, widowed; it doesn't matter. Why should your prior relationship status define your worth? Why should having kids determine what kind of partner you "deserve"? It's a pretty shitty thing to call someone's kids "baggage" as if they're objects.

Not everyone who sees someone with kids runs away. As long as the partner is okay with it, there's absolutely nothing wrong here.

Why should your prior relationship define your worth?

Well the partner will know to be wary or not if they have been divorced 4 times already.
Feb 15, 2020 2:56 AM
Jul 2018
iluvtofu said:
FlowersInTheRain said:

But it is fine for a woman who is divorced, overweight, with kids to say she wants a man who has never been married and has no kids and is 6 foot tall and earns x salary and has washboard abs and a whole list of other stuff. Because she deserves it for being a woman. Okay then.
Feb 15, 2020 4:03 AM
Jul 2018
FlowersInTheRain said:
iluvtofu said:

But it is fine for a woman who is divorced, overweight, with kids to say she wants a man who has never been married and has no kids and is 6 foot tall and earns x salary and has washboard abs and a whole list of other stuff. Because she deserves it for being a woman. Okay then.

No one has said that, but okay. You interpret whatever you want to.
So yeah: it's because she is a woman. Of course.
Feb 15, 2020 4:06 AM
Feb 2020
I'm in a relationship with my phone. SHE LOVES ME!
BDSM = BUDDHISM
Feb 15, 2020 8:07 AM

Mar 2019
relationships, who even has that shit anymore, be alone just like 99% of za warudo
Feb 15, 2020 7:06 PM

Sep 2008
Been single my entire life. Had some crushes, but all have been unrequited.
Feb 15, 2020 7:08 PM

May 2018
same as the person above me. I have never been in a relationship but have had a few crushes and never told them.

SPRING

Feb 16, 2020 8:22 AM

Jul 2011
Never been and never will be I don't get that stuff anyway.

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Why isn't Israel and the USA in the British Commonwealth?

vasipi4946 - Jun 12

17 by Dawizz »»
2 minutes ago

» Overly Specific & Stupid Food Rules/Etiquette

vasipi4946 - Jun 12

12 by Dawizz »»
4 minutes ago

» people who live in poorer countries like in South Asia, South East Asia, Africa etc

ryo-san - Aug 17, 2022

22 by Ifechukwu1144 »»
1 hour ago

» Well boys & girls. What have we learned with the new Star Wras show?

Dawizz - 3 hours ago

4 by Zarutaku »»
2 hours ago

» Has anyone here tried learning an artificial language?

Malkshake - 3 hours ago

4 by MalchikRepaid »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.