Forum Settings
Forums

Over analyzing an anime to an unreasonable level

New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jul 15, 2016 7:50 PM

Jul 2016
Yeah people tend to do that on the internet, its not just anime but tv shows etc. too.

Just picking every scene apart and basically wanting to find something to hate on, its ridiculous.

Of course it goes the other way too and people overanalyse and see "deepness" where there isn't any. I remember that during Oregairu S2, it was hilarious.
Or this dude: https://www.reddit.com/r/anime/comments/4otatl/spoilersessay_misunderstandings_of_the_irrational/
AssumingControlJul 15, 2016 7:56 PM
Jul 15, 2016 8:23 PM
Sep 2015
v1talized said:
ikato_kiyazaki said:
oh u one of those as well? Your comment is retarded as well.
i don't even know how braindead a person can get, but this may aswell be the cap.
look at you acting all tough and smarty, aw you mad i pointed your truth out? MR know all be all guy
Jul 15, 2016 8:48 PM
Jul 2018
If I enjoy it, I don't care a scene wasn't well drawn.
Jul 15, 2016 10:25 PM
Feb 2014
EggsOnToast said:
Nico- said:

Same shit. The Western anime community as a whole is too irrational to even come up with good criticism anyways. For the most part it really is someone who is all sour grapes/trolling despite what their words indicate. But it's the current year and that's what's in, right?

This. Oh this anime's full of generic characters. It's edgy and contrived. Okay.

Yeah, it's just repetitive, to the point that it's more generic than the anime itself.

Fuck your feelings, I say to them.
Jul 15, 2016 11:55 PM

May 2015
Major123 said:
TheBrainintheJar said:

If someone makes a generalization, ask them to back it up. Going over their list is just silly ad hominem.
Well if they only have seen like 10 action shows and say all action shows are bad then that just makes them sound stupid.

10 action anime is a lot, but the best way to reply to this is with a good action anime. That disproves their argument.
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
Jul 16, 2016 12:34 AM

Dec 2015
HyperL said:
Lol! All this discussion about if 5/10 is good or bad...The name of the score is AVERAGE for a reason ya know?

I know, this is quite the cancer for me. Should I make a seperate thread so ppl can argue in the right thread about this? XDD
Jul 16, 2016 5:11 AM

Jan 2013
TheBrainintheJar said:
Major123 said:
Well if they only have seen like 10 action shows and say all action shows are bad then that just makes them sound stupid.

10 action anime is a lot, but the best way to reply to this is with a good action anime. That disproves their argument.
I don't think its that much considering the variety of action shows, it would have to be a good one in their opinion for them to accept it.
Jul 16, 2016 7:08 AM
Mar 2014
tfw digibro comes off as roriconfan in this thread
@ Mamster-P
The guy's drop percentage is around the 50% mark. There's obviously a reason he's still watching something he finds so awful if he didn't drop it.
Rinth said:
Every opinion is not equal. Some opinions are simply made out of shit.

nasuverse > your favorite anime
Jul 16, 2016 7:38 AM

Dec 2015
omfgplzstop said:
@ Mamster-P
The guy's drop percentage is around the 50% mark. There's obviously a reason he's still watching something he finds so awful if he didn't drop it.

Is digibro a lolicon?
Also who has 50% drop rate?
Jul 16, 2016 8:04 AM

Apr 2016
ikato_kiyazaki said:
v1talized said:
i don't even know how braindead a person can get, but this may aswell be the cap.
look at you acting all tough and smarty, aw you mad i pointed your truth out? MR know all be all guy
how am i acting tough? i litteraly stated that you're a braindead retard that gets really off-topic. your original statement was very retarded and i'm sure that many people would agree with me. ones that are atleast a little mature, unlike you.
currently in a state of denial
Jul 17, 2016 7:45 PM
Mar 2014
Robiiii said:
omfgplzstop said:
@ Mamster-P

Is digibro a lolicon?
Also who has 50% drop rate?
my bad, roriconfan = thatanimesnob
digibro has a 50% drop rate.
Rinth said:
Every opinion is not equal. Some opinions are simply made out of shit.

nasuverse > your favorite anime
Aug 15, 2016 3:06 AM
May 2012
When over analyzing towards an anime has become a serious issue among them & turns into unnecessary argument...
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Good anime with bad start

JoeChip - Yesterday

46 by keepinup »»
3 minutes ago

» What is oldest decade of Anime are willing you watch?

Dragevard - Jun 27

42 by Haneken2086 »»
37 minutes ago

» Anime that ended terribly

ST63LTH - Yesterday

30 by DigiCat »»
2 hours ago

» What do you think about AI art? ( 1 2 )

Fellatio - Dec 7, 2022

74 by Ochimusha »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Do you wish there were more historical anime?

SimplyBrazen - Jun 27

45 by Lion_Sin »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.