Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v6)

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (197) « First ... « 193 194 [195] 196 197 »
Jun 5, 2016 12:00 PM

May 2016
Thank you very much BeBackinaSec & Pyro. Much appreciated!
Jun 5, 2016 12:38 PM
Jun 5, 2016 12:53 PM
Jul 2015
Please help!!!! There was once this anime that I watched years ago but can't seem to find it now. I'm not sure if it was a movie,a special or an ova.It was about a female bounty hunter or assassin whose best friend or sister got kidnapped by a demon lord or something like that.The woman goes to save her and she herself gets kidnapped.There was alot of mature content and a rape scene.I know it's pretty vague but please help me.I think it was aired on toonami a decade or so ago.
Jun 5, 2016 1:39 PM

Oct 2015
Do you know those anime?

Jun 5, 2016 1:54 PM

Oct 2014
HeroCris said:
Do you know those anime?

http://myanimelist.net/anime/21327/Isshuukan_Friends?q=isshuu ? From the opening or ending I believe, not too sure.

Jun 5, 2016 1:58 PM

Aug 2015
Hello, I can't identify this character; could someone please help me?

Jun 5, 2016 3:02 PM

Jun 2015

Help with this one?
Jun 5, 2016 3:07 PM
Jul 2014
TheForerunner said:

Help with this one?

Kiznaiver
Jun 5, 2016 3:20 PM
Jul 2014
megamachine said:

Chihaya Ayase from Chihayafuru?
Jun 5, 2016 3:38 PM

Aug 2012
emi5 said:

Is anyone able to identify this anime gal
Just gonna put this one out there one more time....
Jun 5, 2016 4:28 PM

May 2009
saberdragon said:
megamachine said:

Almost 100% sure she's not Ayase.
Jun 5, 2016 4:47 PM

Jul 2012
emi5 said:
emi5 said:

Is anyone able to identify this anime gal
Just gonna put this one out there one more time....

The only show that immediately comes to mind with similar character designs would be Fairy Tail. That being said if it were from that I would assume they were an unnamed background character. Only guess I can think of.
Jun 5, 2016 7:44 PM
May 2016
Guys help me. I'm thinking of a scene from an anime but I can't think of the anime. It's killing me D:
In the scene, it's a flashback. There's a boy, and he's getting bullied. I remember there's a girl also. Then the boy gets rekt because the bullies have a razor. Then he's at home and his face is all messed up, but he's got bad parents and they didn't take him to the hospital. Then his friend comes to visit him or something but the parents wouldn't let him in because they would be exposed for bad parenting. That's all I can remember. Thanks >.<
Jun 5, 2016 8:13 PM

Jul 2012
GcPLattice said:
Guys help me. I'm thinking of a scene from an anime but I can't think of the anime. It's killing me D:
In the scene, it's a flashback. There's a boy, and he's getting bullied. I remember there's a girl also. Then the boy gets rekt because the bullies have a razor. Then he's at home and his face is all messed up, but he's got bad parents and they didn't take him to the hospital. Then his friend comes to visit him or something but the parents wouldn't let him in because they would be exposed for bad parenting. That's all I can remember. Thanks >.<

Sounds like Ranpo Kitan: Game of Laplace
Jun 5, 2016 8:44 PM
May 2016
GamerDLM said:
GcPLattice said:

Sounds like Ranpo Kitan: Game of Laplace
OMG Thank you so much! It's been bothering me for the entire day XD
Jun 5, 2016 8:49 PM

Jun 2015
TheForerunner said:

Help with this one?

This one is Kiznaiver. Currently airing
Jun 5, 2016 9:12 PM

Aug 2015
DeadlyRaven said:
saberdragon said:

No, she is not. I might be confused but maybe she is a trap, I wanted to know her name to find the truth
Jun 5, 2016 9:39 PM

Jun 2015
Anyone know what anime this GIF is from?

Jun 5, 2016 9:40 PM

Jun 2015
megamachine said:
DeadlyRaven said:

No, she is not. I might be confused but maybe she is a trap, I wanted to know her name to find the truth

Can confirm she is a trap. Looks familiar but I can't pinpoint it, sadly.
Jun 5, 2016 9:43 PM

May 2009
drgy55 said:

Mitsudomoe Not sure which season though.
Jun 5, 2016 9:43 PM
Feb 2008
drgy55 said:

Mitsudomoe

Fun show. Recommend it.
Jun 5, 2016 9:44 PM

Jun 2015

I'm sure I'll watch both seasons anyway; thank you!
Jun 5, 2016 9:46 PM

May 2009
BeBackinaSec said:
megamachine said:

Can confirm she is a trap. Looks familiar but I can't pinpoint it, sadly.

I feel like I know her/him from somewhere but I can't really remember from where. I have a feeling that the character is from a manga and not an anime.
Jun 5, 2016 9:48 PM

Jul 2015
TEN THOUSAND nope
Jun 5, 2016 10:10 PM

Aug 2014
swordeye said:
QuattroVaginas said:

First one's King Granzort.

Thanks! Familiar with the second one?

Nay, drawing blanks. Any additional detail would help, e.g. setting, art style, when/where did you watch it, can you place the era of animation, are you certain it's Japanese animation, do they combine, do they battle against other transformable jets, something.
Sieg Zeon!
Jun 6, 2016 4:59 AM
Jun 2016
So I watch an anime a few year back however I can not remember the name or find it any where, also I don't remember to much of the anime however a main theme through out is 7 S Class "heroes" or students world wide who are going to recruit another student to be an S class.
I believe it's one of those school anime where it's like a special academy and the main character is over powered
Jun 6, 2016 5:00 AM

Mar 2012
http://myanimelist.net/anime/22663/Seiken_Tsukai_no_World_Break

Most likely this.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Jun 6, 2016 5:05 AM
Jun 2016
Thanks but I don't think that's the anime I was referring too.
Jun 6, 2016 5:19 AM

Nov 2009
If it's not Seiken Tsukai no World Break, that leaves Hagure Yuusha no Estetica. In most other similar anime, the schoolchildren don't get called "heroes".
But it still sounds very much like Seiken Tsukai no World Break.
Jun 6, 2016 5:23 AM

Sep 2015
Trinity Seven might be the one you're looking for. Maybe.
It's an entirely different kind of flying, altogether!
It's an entirely different kind of flying.
Jun 6, 2016 7:39 AM

Dec 2013

might anyone know from what is this grill?
Jun 6, 2016 7:41 AM

May 2011
Mefke said:

might anyone know from what is this grill?

http://myanimelist.net/character/71343/Ranko_Kanzaki
Jun 6, 2016 7:41 AM
Dec 2015
Hey, does anyone know where this anime scene from?

I think I saw it in a video, I forgot what was the video name but I only know this,

It's about a girl that was kneeling in front of a boy then she was licking an ice cream in front of the boy's lower half (He's not naked. She's just licking ice cream.) and saying it's delicious.

That's all I remember. Anyone know what anime is this from?

I-it's just for my school project.
Jun 6, 2016 7:46 AM

Feb 2016
OtakuOne said:

I think I saw it in a video, I forgot what was the video name but I only know this,

It's about a girl that was kneeling in front of a boy then she was licking an ice cream in front of the boy's lower half (He's not naked. She's just licking ice cream.) and saying it's delicious.

Think it's one of the To Love-ru series.
Jun 6, 2016 7:50 AM
Dec 2015
dilation said:
OtakuOne said:

Think it's one of the To Love-ru series.

I think it was not... I'm sure it was different... Since the artwork is different. (Even though I didn't watch all To-Love-Ru, I watched all their PVs so I know about their art styles) I think the artwork is pretty like 2014 or 2015-ish that has big colored outlines...
Jun 6, 2016 7:55 AM

Nov 2014
OtakuOne said:

Monster Musume?
Jun 6, 2016 8:00 AM
Dec 2015
Touniouk said:
OtakuOne said:

Monster Musume?

Holy shit, that's the anime!

Oh mah gawd, thanks!

Time for my daily masturbating time! *zips zipper*
Jun 6, 2016 8:04 AM

Nov 2014
OtakuOne said:

Holy shit, that's the anime!

Oh mah gawd, thanks!

Time for my daily masturbating time! *zips zipper*

No problem bro :]
Jun 6, 2016 9:31 AM
Jun 2016
Okay right so what I was referring to and the info provided was a bit vague however like I said this anime seems to have vanished even though I found it very enjoyable for the most part. So let me start again, the anime is about people with abilities some stronger than others they are ranked from D - S and there are only 6-7 S class ability users atm. These S class users make up a form of community that play some form of role or representative to there country of origin the main character from what I remember is trailed as a S class for have exceptional abilities (magic). Certain scene that I can vaguely remember are things like when he meets one of the 6 S classes in a restaurant, the S class guy is wearing a purple suit. Another scene is where... Hmm how to describe this... He fights all out against someone, I believe she was of importance like a queen or something the battle field is swamped with water etc... Again this is all I can remember
Jun 6, 2016 9:54 AM

Apr 2014
can someone plz tell me what this character is from?

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a323/Frost_0/ReactionFolder4/1375588551168_zps723a1157.jpg
selamat pagi
Jun 6, 2016 10:05 AM

Feb 2016

I'm %1000 sure the artist is Zankuro but not sure about the source. I think it's one of the flash adaptations of one of his works though.
Jun 6, 2016 10:14 AM

Apr 2014
dilation said:

I'm %1000 sure the artist is Zankuro but not sure about the source. I think it's one of the flash adaptations of one of his works though.
nice thanks so much
selamat pagi
Jun 6, 2016 10:16 AM

Mar 2014
Can someone tell me what anime and manga are these pictures from?

http://imgur.com/a/BztXN
AnimeTonicJun 6, 2016 10:21 AM
Jun 6, 2016 10:21 AM

Feb 2011
AnimeTonic said:
Can someone tell me what anime/manga are these pictures from?

the anime is samurai flamenco, idk the manga
Jun 6, 2016 10:51 AM

Mar 2012
AnimeTonic said:
Can someone tell me what anime and manga are these pictures from?

the manga is Hanjuku Joshi

Jun 6, 2016 11:17 AM

Jan 2014
Where are this from?

Jun 6, 2016 11:31 AM

Jul 2014
Jun 6, 2016 11:39 AM

Jan 2014
Jun 6, 2016 11:55 AM
Jun 2016
Okay right so what I was referring to and the info provided was a bit vague however like I said this anime seems to have vanished even though I found it very enjoyable for the most part. So let me start again, the anime is about people with abilities some stronger than others they are ranked from D - S and there are only 6-7 S class ability users atm. These S class users make up a form of community that play some form of role or representative to there country of origin the main character from what I remember is trailed as a S class for have exceptional abilities (magic). Certain scene that I can vaguely remember are things like when he meets one of the 6 S classes in a restaurant, the S class guy is wearing a purple suit. Another scene is where... Hmm how to describe this... He fights all out against someone, I believe she was of importance like a queen or something the battle field is swamped with water etc... Again this is all I can remember

PLEASE HELP haha really want to re watch this anime
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (197) « First ... « 193 194 [195] 196 197 »

More topics from this board

» "The highest quality anime."

9765 - 18 minutes ago

3 by MeguSae38 »»
57 seconds ago

» Do you think Pokemon was the reason anime became mainstream in the US during the 90s and 2000s?

funtime43_tr - 33 minutes ago

2 by Serafos »»
10 minutes ago

» Will we ever get a VA as good as Hirano Aya?

Catalano - Jun 23

28 by alshu »»
25 minutes ago

» Has Ufotable Perfected Walking?

Dragevard - 9 hours ago

15 by Catalano »»
31 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you enjoy video-game elements in fantasy/isekai anime?

Shizuna - Jun 23

38 by Vaturna »»
42 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.