Forums
New
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Apr 26, 2016 2:03 PM

Oct 2015
I get on MAL after I watch a new ep and improve my days, not to get mad puss
Apr 26, 2016 3:09 PM

Apr 2016
Women in general have it easier when it comes to finding a romantic or sexual partner. That's how society has worked.

Homo Sapiens are a sexually dimorphic species. Humans are in between tournament and pair bonding species where harems form in certain societies and don't in some. Where harems form, a single male has access to multiple females thereby reducing the number of available females for men who can't form a harem or simply aren't in the standing at all. Women get to choose their partner so that they can propagate their genes which means that most women go for the alpha male. The Alpha male gets most women and women who can't get the alpha male decide to go for men with a lower social and financial ranking. Therefore, the men who are lower in social and financial rankings have slim chances and lesser options to choose from as compared to women with similar rankings where they do the choosing.

You can look up what I've said and you'll find it to be true.
Of course this is from a scientific viewpoint and society has been evolving to overcome our primal needs. Also, there are quite a few outliers. So, it's not an absolute truth, but generally speaking it is true.
Something witty that makes you think I'm funny

Defeating a sandwich only makes it tastier
Apr 26, 2016 3:13 PM

Jul 2015
Clebardman said:
Dimethylanime said:
Well I'm a literal zygote but

Maybe it's because few girls are interested in anime compared to guys, so when anime-loving guys see that an anime-loving girl is single, then... idk where I'm going w this

"zygote? hmmm"

*Googles just to be sure*

No, really, I have no idea what you meant with that :p

I refer to myself as a zygote bc I'm so young and I have no experience in this illusive thing ppl call "romance" and "love"
Apr 26, 2016 5:34 PM

Jul 2012
lol @ this thread

i actually don't see any difference between girls' sex lives and guys' on MAL. there's a bit of each (relationship virgins vs. person whos had more experience)
Apr 26, 2016 6:10 PM
Feb 2014
tfw female all along

does that make you hard?
Apr 26, 2016 6:56 PM

Sep 2007
Tfw you find out what tfw means.

Tfw you find out you're not the only virgin on MAL.

Females are sex, so of course they would have more successful sex lives. The only way to be sex as male is to be Prince or something.

Apr 26, 2016 11:36 PM

Nov 2015
LoneWolf said:

How many women do you know that are so dam ugly they can't even get laid? Like honestly even ugly women will get hit on and have the "success" with guys as long as shes not picky. Also attractiveness is pretty subjective, not everyone is going to find the same thing you consider attractive to be such. Some guys like small boobs, big boobs, big ass no ass, short, tall, black hair, blonde etc.

Also have you considered that *gasp* looks are not everything? Maybe someone has a really great personality and it's able to make up for their appearance? Personally I'd take a 5/10 that shares my hobbies and is kind and supportive over a 8/10 that starts drama all the time and I have nothing in common with. Yeah men are more visual and it's just sex, but I'm pretty sure most guys are not the type to have one night stands with random women they happen to find attractive.

Like your probly trolling or just trying to get attention or something, but like this seems like such a pointless common sense thing.

I said 'very low chances'. Not 'no chances'.

Looks are, to much part, objective. It's preferences that are subjective. Hardly anyone will deny that Emma Watsom is beautiful but how many prefer Scarlett Johansson over her?

You're adding too many variables to this consideration, essentially rendering discussion futile. To pass generalizations is what I intend to do, I don't want to reach the heart of the matter. I only want to inspect the problem from all sides.

If, for example, we're considering a male and a female who are, on the looks spectrum, equal and both are anime fan, then by this observation of mine, the female is still more successful. How? did someone approach her in her room? did she really have THAT great a personality?
Another thing that this implies is that females are more social.

See? This is what should be done here. Raise questions, and imply possible answers. Not conclusions.
Apr 27, 2016 4:49 AM
May 2015
Trance- said:
mafia_princess said:
That isn't enough reason for you to not tell me. Even if it's subjective. Anyways, you don't need to tell. It's probably cause you're bored.
Of course I know you're trolling, twat.
I'd like to see you try that, bitch. I only need to block you or vice-versa for minimal communication with you.

But that is reason enough for you to stop imploring.

LOL if you were thinking I was ever gonna comment on your profile.
I already know that. Of course you won't comment. You're just proving my point. Trust me it's better that way :-P You're just too self absorbed.
Apr 27, 2016 5:48 AM

Oct 2015
HaXXspetten said:
Some actual evidence to your claims would be a good start

Watch out, asking for evidence is one of Trance's triggers. He is always right because he's always right because always right...

As for the topic, girls with "geeky" interests tend to have a lot of choices in guys to choose from, because "geeky" subcultures have a lot of thirsty guys and whiteknights.
Apr 27, 2016 7:30 AM
Jul 2018
I don't know what you're on but I must be an exception, because I have little resemblance to a life in the first place, let alone a sex one
Apr 27, 2016 7:36 AM

May 2014
mafia_princess said:
I already know that. Of course you won't comment. You're just proving my point. Trust me it's better that way :-P You're just too self absorbed.

Mafia, you're taking the bait way too easily, Trance is barely trying here
I've been here way too long...
Apr 27, 2016 8:45 AM
Jul 2018
Any hobby that requires you to sit at home and stare at your computer is considered a reclusive one. It can be social, at times, but I don't think I've ever met someone who prefers watching anime with friends. It's hard to get into a show when you're concerned with entertaining your friend, so we like to be alone in order to get invested.

So a large number of anime fans, gamers, etc. are introverts already.

And this next part isn't legit data, but something that I've observed, personally; granted, I grew up in a small town, so gender roles are pretty set in, as far as certain things go... namely, girls who play games and watch anime are more desirable to guys than the guys are to them.

If I had to guess why, it's probably because society still kinda expects women to shave and wear makeup and what-have-you, so nerdy girls still "have" to take care of themselves, while that pressure doesn't necessarily exist with men, making them less attractive?

Just a guess.
Apr 27, 2016 9:16 AM

Sep 2014
Gr8 bait m8.

OT: From my observations, a lot of the males on this site are either: Young, insanely self-absorbed and/or selfish, completely (or almost completely) un-self aware, stupid, possibly mentally handicapped, narcissistic, or a combination of all of these.

None of these traits are generally very attractive, even putting romantic relationships/interests aside, most people with more than 2 functioning brain cells are going to find it hard to tolerate people like this for extended periods of time.
Apr 27, 2016 9:39 AM

Nov 2015
SnugglyWhuggly said:
Gr8 bait m8.

OT: From my observations, a lot of the males on this site are either: Young, insanely self-absorbed and/or selfish, completely (or almost completely) un-self aware, stupid, possibly mentally handicapped, narcissistic, or a combination of all of these.

None of these traits are generally very attractive, even putting romantic relationships/interests aside, most people with more than 2 functioning brain cells are going to find it hard to tolerate people like this for extended periods of time.

Which point in that spectrum am I at?

mafia_princess said:

I don't even have a particular 'self'. I change selves like clothes. It's totally sensible for me to be self-absorbed.

I'm the most interesting person I've ever come across and I'm not even a person.

#4deep69u

YorKeY said:
This thread is so stupid, what's the point of it? It just sounds like you're sex starved, and you're doing anything to talk about sex, maybe even getting a kink off girls replying to your thread. Yeah, you dirty horn dog, I bet you like the thought of a female being experienced, she's done the deed, had the S word, did something that was forbidden as a child, that's right, get wet nigga.

I'm too alpha to get off of this.

Stop projecting.

MASHiRO-Manga said:
Any hobby that requires you to sit at home and stare at your computer is considered a reclusive one. It can be social, at times, but I don't think I've ever met someone who prefers watching anime with friends. It's hard to get into a show when you're concerned with entertaining your friend, so we like to be alone in order to get invested.

So a large number of anime fans, gamers, etc. are introverts already.

And this next part isn't legit data, but something that I've observed, personally; granted, I grew up in a small town, so gender roles are pretty set in, as far as certain things go... namely, girls who play games and watch anime are more desirable to guys than the guys are to them.

If I had to guess why, it's probably because society still kinda expects women to shave and wear makeup and what-have-you, so nerdy girls still "have" to take care of themselves, while that pressure doesn't necessarily exist with men, making them less attractive?

Just a guess.

That maybe a guess but that actually makes sense.

Sense is preferred here. Evidence is always a step away.
Apr 27, 2016 10:40 AM
May 2015
TheConquerer said:
mafia_princess said:

Yeah, probably. I know I'm beating a dead horse, or probably a horribly amused one. I'm just conveying my distaste of this thread and how stupid and half thought out it is. I just need this much amount of stupidity to get out of him to laugh later about it.^^

I'm not that invested in this, it's just passing some time. I'm quite sure the OP felt happy or smiled at some of the replies here, and it's perfectly fine. Everyone with a working brain knows this thread isn't that serious, and just for fun.
Apr 27, 2016 10:44 AM

Sep 2014
that's why instead of focusing on grils we need to get with each other.

any male mal user (with a female avatar) is free to hit up my inbox at any time. please be cute.
Apr 27, 2016 11:09 AM

May 2014
mafia_princess said:
TheConquerer said:

Yeah, probably. I know I'm beating a dead horse, or probably a horribly amused one. I'm just conveying my distaste of this thread and how stupid and half thought out it is. I just need this much amount of stupidity to get out of him to laugh later about it.^^

I'm not that invested in this, it's just passing some time. I'm quite sure the OP felt happy or smiled at some of the replies here, and it's perfectly fine. Everyone with a working brain knows this thread isn't that serious, and just for fun.

Sure, I get you're letting steam out, just remember not to burn yourself out on something to small.
Its not stupidity, its just the internet :P
I've been here way too long...
Apr 27, 2016 11:35 AM

Apr 2015
I'm actually more of a cat person myself.
Apr 27, 2016 11:41 AM

Nov 2015
Tylaen said:

You're either a lesbian or a feminist, in that case.
Apr 27, 2016 11:45 AM

Apr 2015
Trance- said:
Tylaen said:

Last I checked, I was neither a woman nor a bigot.
Apr 27, 2016 11:47 AM

Jan 2016
They probably have a chance at normal sex lives if they aren't regulars on the forums.
I mean the forums is a great way to pass your time. Time that could be successfully maneuvered into getting some.

this is superficial, but I've seen more men than women on the forums so that could be a sign *shrugs*
Apr 27, 2016 11:50 AM

May 2013
Probably has something to do with most dudes who watch anime being freaks with neckbeards and fedoras no hygiene/fashion sense. At least some of those apply to most the guys here. Half them run like naruto and the other half spike their hair like yugioh.

The girls.. well.. they just dye their hair some funky color and wear knee highs.

Poor bastards...
Apr 27, 2016 11:52 AM

Nov 2015
Tylaen said:
Trance- said:

Thank you for affirming your gender.
Apr 27, 2016 12:02 PM

Dec 2007
Pretty sure it's no different than irl. Women have the advantage in choosing to have a relationship and sex. They have the say, simple as that. They can get laid anywhere on the internet and even on MAL. It's not the same story for the guys as they're waiting in line to get laid. In the end, the best of males are chosen and most are just left to sulk in a corner or something. I've seen guys, perfectly trained off, not looking half as bad dancing with ugly fat chicks just because they're too short to be perfect and can't get any better due to their length. The same goes for relationships. It's more likely you see a far below average girl with a pretty decent guy in comparison. The other way around? Very unlikely. It's pretty funny, but it's gone pretty bad. Men should be atleast happy they can choose whether to get married or not.

In the end, it's easy for women to have sex as they're the ones doing the choosing. They're pretty social, so making "friends" is a natural thing to do. Doesn't count for everyone. I'm sure there are quite a few exceptions. Afterall, it does depend on social skills. A very isolated girl is possible to be sexless due to not having many or any people to connect with for example. But hey, just how many are there? How many girls actually don't have Facebook? None I met for sure.
Apr 27, 2016 12:12 PM

Nov 2015
Valuna said:
Pretty sure it's no different than irl. Women have the advantage in choosing to have a relationship and sex. They have the say, simple as that. They can get laid anywhere on the internet and even on MAL. It's not the same story for the guys as they're waiting in line to get laid. In the end, the best of males are chosen and most are just left to sulk in a corner or something. I've seen guys, perfectly trained off, not looking half as bad dancing with ugly fat chicks just because they're too short to be perfect and can't get any better due to their length. The same goes for relationships. It's more likely you see a far below average girl with a pretty decent guy in comparison. The other way around? Very unlikely. It's pretty funny, but it's gone pretty bad. Men should be atleast happy they can choose whether to get married or not.

In the end, it's easy for women to have sex as they're the ones doing the choosing. They're pretty social, so making "friends" is a natural thing to do. Doesn't count for everyone. I'm sure there are quite a few exceptions. Afterall, it does depend on social skills. A very isolated girl is possible to be sexless due to not having many or any people to connect with for example. But hey, just how many are there? How many girls actually don't have Facebook? None I met for sure.

*insecurities intensify*

I wouldn't have cared much if it were coming from a male, but now I think shit's gone serious. I feel bad for my fellow males who are 'just too short to be perfect'.

Arranged marriages for the win!
or not.
Probably not. But hey! the option should be there.
Apr 27, 2016 12:12 PM

Apr 2015
Trance- said:
Tylaen said:

Thank you for affirming your gender.
You're welcome, OP. I urge you to check my page and find out more wild crazy things about me.
Apr 27, 2016 12:20 PM

Jan 2008
Trance- said:
I've made this one observation for a long time on MAL: All, or most, females here have had sex or have sex partners during their time on MAL but most guys either never had sex or they just come to MAL after their breakups.

Will somebody explain this?

vaginas

................................................end of line..................................................

Apr 27, 2016 12:24 PM

Oct 2012
Literally anyone who bothers to go outside looking for partners can get one night stands.
It's not that hard, just stop being lazy.
Apr 27, 2016 12:34 PM

Apr 2016
That's amazing (?!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!!!)
Apr 27, 2016 12:38 PM

Dec 2007
Trance- said:

*insecurities intensify*

I wouldn't have cared much if it were coming from a male, but now I think shit's gone serious. I feel bad for my fellow males who are 'just too short to be perfect'.

or not.

Please don't judge me on my gender in this. I'm only being rational and have looked/informed myself in how these things go. I honestly feel bad for the males aswell because the high requirements make it very difficult for them to even get a 2/10 girl since those girls still think they "deserve" a greek god as boyfriend. There are many men that would love to have a simple woman, who is independant enough or can compensate with more than just sex or nagging. Then there comes a certain amount of intimacy that's desired in terms of communication. It's basically the thing that I've heard most guys desire from good to bad looking and if they find a women, they get very little of it or they just can't find a woman that follows up on it. Apparently it's too much to even ask anything of a woman as a guy. You're lucky if you find a girl as a guy that is actually a rather "normal" person with actual hobbies (active ones that's not watching netflix), goals, etc.

Arranged marriages might be the best way to get married though, if at all. It's probably better to remain unmarried.

Martin said:
Literally anyone who bothers to go outside looking for partners can get one night stands.

It's hard if you become one of those "creepers", which is easily obtained.
Apr 27, 2016 12:41 PM

Oct 2012
Valuna said:
Martin said:

It's hard if you become one of those "creepers", which is easily obtained.
You'd only look like a creeper if you're absolutely stupid. AKA don't showcase yourself as a stalker.
No means no. If someone doesn't want to have sex with you, just move on to the next person.

There's plenty of fish in the sea, after all. People have preferences. :v
Apr 27, 2016 1:16 PM

Feb 2014
"If we can't have some we don't care". With this, I think I've said it all.
(Cookie for reference)
Apr 27, 2016 2:06 PM

Dec 2011
Wretch said:
How did you gather this information? Did you go from profile to profile just to ask about their sex life?

That is not right, stalker-san! ò_ó

Yes, I can confirm.
Trance asked me and the male MAL user Im going out about our sex lives.
Apr 27, 2016 2:19 PM

Sep 2015
Did someone mentioned grills?

OT: Nice thinking, Sherlock. I'd never have guessed....
NasalShark said:
I'd love to squeeze your nipples until they look like a purple slushie, Senpai.

Apr 27, 2016 2:31 PM

Nov 2012
Girls in general have better sex life's. They can cheat like the sluts they are and get away with it after.
Apr 27, 2016 2:37 PM

Jun 2011
Women actually have bigger desire for sex than men, but they won't admit that. Besides, to satisfy a girl, you need a lot of skills and trust me a girl is complex as hell, it's not just a matter of thursting your dick inside her hole. Besides, women believe that if you put your dick inside them, it means acknowledgement of love.

When it comes to women the logic is basic:
Pretty girls like handsome men.
Sluts like men with money.
Fat/Ugly girs don't give a shit, but you don't give a shit about them either.

If I'm ugly and poor the only category I have any chance with is ugly girls which is a no no. So, yes it's easier for women to get laid.

Never give up my brothers in arms. If a cute chick is approaching you, don't hesitate, you never know when you will die or when you will loose your youth.
Apr 27, 2016 3:34 PM

Mar 2014
The_Nico said:
tfw female all along

does that make you hard?

nico, knowing that makes me very hard to get
Apr 27, 2016 3:56 PM

Sep 2015
I am female and have never touched a guy before...

Well, I dunno, females are more open about their sex lives?
Apr 27, 2016 4:13 PM

Jun 2015
PooP1001 said:
I am female and have never touched a guy before...

Well, I dunno, females are more open about their sex lives?

Well, if you're even a bit cute/pretty. a guy will try to get you and beside this ''The longer you wait, the hotter you date.'' (not exactly in my case, I 'm pretty good looking if I Can say so myself''
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Apr 27, 2016 4:14 PM

Jan 2013
dang, so i'm a failure of a mal gril.........

this is saddening
Apr 27, 2016 4:24 PM

Sep 2015
Mirotokiwa said:

Well, if you're even a bit cute/pretty. a guy will try to get you and beside this ''The longer you wait, the hotter you date.'' (not exactly in my case, I 'm pretty good looking if I Can say so myself''

I'm currently not planning or wanting to get hit on by anyone, really.
Apr 27, 2016 4:44 PM

Jun 2015
PooP1001 said:
Mirotokiwa said:

I'm currently not planning or wanting to get hit on by anyone, really.

Well I understand, I'm the same atm. I'm not good with relationships haha it starts off good.. but after a month. My heart starts to hurt and then I break up and just watch anime :3
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Apr 27, 2016 4:53 PM

Sep 2015
Mirotokiwa said:

Well I understand, I'm the same atm. I'm not good with relationships haha it starts off good.. but after a month. My heart starts to hurt and then I break up and just watch anime :3

Anime is the best cure when you have a terrible day ^^
Apr 27, 2016 5:41 PM

Mar 2014
PooP1001 said:
Mirotokiwa said:

Anime is the best cure when you have a terrible day ^^

unless the anime is soul crushing :D
Apr 27, 2016 9:53 PM

Nov 2015
Valuna said:
Trance- said:

*insecurities intensify*

or not.

Please don't judge me on my gender in this. I'm only being rational and have looked/informed myself in how these things go. I honestly feel bad for the males aswell because the high requirements make it very difficult for them to even get a 2/10 girl since those girls still think they "deserve" a greek god as boyfriend. There are many men that would love to have a simple woman, who is independant enough or can compensate with more than just sex or nagging. Then there comes a certain amount of intimacy that's desired in terms of communication. It's basically the thing that I've heard most guys desire from good to bad looking and if they find a women, they get very little of it or they just can't find a woman that follows up on it. Apparently it's too much to even ask anything of a woman as a guy. You're lucky if you find a girl as a guy that is actually a rather "normal" person with actual hobbies (active ones that's not watching netflix), goals, etc.

Arranged marriages might be the best way to get married though, if at all. It's probably better to remain unmarried.

Hitherto I'd only heard the opposite. That males put a lot of emphasis on looks is a surefire indicator that if you're an ugly girl, you're going to have a hard time. The usual standards of females center around stability, average looks, a good personality and the stuff; which surely aren't as irretrievable as good looks are if you're born ugly. But what do I know. I've never been around girls so I only know what I've heard.

Now I understand @incisorr 's pain.
TranceApr 27, 2016 9:56 PM
Apr 27, 2016 9:56 PM

Jan 2013
That's an assumption, but from my observation a lot of dudes here look at females like they're an object. And that's precisely the reason they will never have sex with them.

I'm not saying I'm drowning in pussy, I'm just saying I treat girls like they are human, and not just sex objects, and that helps us develop a bond and connection, and if she's down to fuck, well I'm not gonna say no, but I'm also not gonna fuckin be all desperate about it.

I blame porn, it has really fucked up a lot of guys in the head.
Young_KurdApr 27, 2016 10:01 PM
Apr 27, 2016 10:07 PM

Nov 2014
There are no girls on mal. It's a myth.

Apr 27, 2016 10:10 PM

Nov 2015
ExTamplier said:

I don't know if I should feel sad or happy for you.

Hiei said:
That's an assumption, but from my observation a lot of dudes here look at females like they're an object. And that's precisely the reason they will never have sex with them.

I'm not saying I'm drowning in pussy, I'm just saying I treat girls like they are human, and not just sex objects, and that helps us develop a bond and connection, and if she's down to fuck, well I'm not gonna say no, but I'm also not gonna fuckin be all desperate about it.

I've only seen two-three people having that mentality and trust me, they're the most successful in this department. Irony? Yeah
Apr 27, 2016 10:11 PM

Nov 2014
Trance- said:
ExTamplier said:

I don't know if I should feel sad or happy for you.

Hiei said:

I've only seen two-three people having that mentality and trust me, they're the most successful in this department. Irony? Yeah
My sex life is fine, so no need to be sad.

Apr 27, 2016 10:12 PM

Nov 2015
ExTamplier said:
My sex life is fine, so no need to be sad.

But your MAL life is not fine!

The sad thing is, you spend a lot of time here and yet your MAL life sucks.

The good thing is, your MAL life sucks.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» Is MAL dead? ( 1 2 3 )

-Mayhem- - Nov 30, 2022

120 by SpiderMiles3523 »»
2 minutes ago

» Some of y'all are wayyy too narrow-minded and pessimisstic because of it

Timeline_man - Jun 6

20 by SpiderMiles3523 »»
9 minutes ago

» are nukes are the reason ww3 didn't started?

Cielord - 1 hour ago

4 by SpiderMiles3523 »»
12 minutes ago

» Which continent or country has the most appealing "everything"?

IpreferEcchi - 2 hours ago

6 by Stomiks »»
30 minutes ago

» Vent thread. ( 1 2 )

Spooks - Oct 7, 2013

93 by Serafos »»
57 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.