Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (31) « First ... « 25 26 [27] 28 29 » ... Last »
Jan 10, 2016 2:03 AM

May 2010
Cincy should just put in for a name change and become the Bungles.
Jan 10, 2016 6:30 AM

Oct 2010
Before I left my uncle's house, I told everybody to look forward to a 5th playoff loss. (This was close to half-time then)
Looked like the Bengals were going to prove me wrong until Vontaze "Antics" Burfict started acting like a fool.

Seriously guys, you manage to have a decent season and were leading by one point in a playoff... just to croak because you can't get one of your players under control.

I'm staying with Green Bay next season.
Jan 10, 2016 11:17 AM
Jul 2011
Inb4 Vikes shutout Seattle.
Jan 10, 2016 1:05 PM
Sep 2014
Seahawks luckiest team in history
Jan 10, 2016 1:15 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
Bengals and their fans are disgusting.......

Classless AS HELL! Throwing stuff at injured Ben? Burdict being a criminal?

Bengals are shit.

Browns Fans > Bengals Fans

RIP Texans. They got destroyed out there.I sort of wanted to see Texans go to the Superbowl.

Jan 10, 2016 1:17 PM
Feb 2014
Blair Cundiff singlehandedly bailed us out.

We better not lose to Carolina. Im pretty pessimistic this week. As I should be.
Jan 10, 2016 1:18 PM

Jun 2014
Had bad flashbacks of Cundiff from that kick.
Jan 10, 2016 1:21 PM

Aug 2014
Home Field disadvantage so far in the Wild Card Round.
Jan 10, 2016 1:40 PM
Jul 2018
SweetKotomi said:
Kagami_Hiiragi said:

Bengals are shit.

RIP Texans. They got destroyed out there.I sort of wanted to see Texans go to the Superbowl.

yeah now they hate hoyer
Jan 10, 2016 3:37 PM
Feb 2014
Late on this but #CantReefTheChiefs
Jan 10, 2016 5:15 PM
Feb 2014
This week was full #RoadWarriors

I honestly hope it lives these next few weeks lol
Jan 10, 2016 5:15 PM

Feb 2009
:D
It took a few possessions but it was great to see the Packers offense come to life again. Defense played strong and offense built off of it. Nice to see the offense seemingly enjoying the game too.

Rematch vs Arizona next week will be tough.
Jan 10, 2016 5:17 PM
Feb 2014
baboon said:
:D
It took a few possessions but it was great to see the Packers offense come to life again. Defense played strong and offense built off of it. Nice to see the offense seemingly enjoying the game too.

Rematch vs Arizona next week will be tough.

I would love a rematch at Lambeau, but we cant let karma destroy us in Carolina as I am inclined to fear.
Jan 10, 2016 5:18 PM

Jun 2014
SweetKotomi said:
Kagami_Hiiragi said:

Bengals are shit.

This loss will either set The Texans back years or help them get better. I mean, they must of realized Hoyer and O'Brian are bad... right?
Jan 10, 2016 5:21 PM

Jun 2014
NorthBayAnime said:
Seahawks luckiest team in history

Some Seahawks fans on Seattle Fan Forum were saying no luck was involved in winning that game. This is coming from people who always say NE beating them was lucky...
Jan 10, 2016 5:27 PM
Feb 2014
O'Brien isnt bad, losing TJ Yates hurt the Texans chances, and not to mention the Chiefs look unstoppable until proven otherwise.

Also, Im sure NFC Playoffs karma made the Vikings lose tbh. Now lets hope we are not next. The Seahawks also should have run the ball, Kagami -_-
Jan 10, 2016 5:32 PM

Jun 2014
Nico- said:
O'Brien isnt bad, losing TJ Yates hurt the Texans chances, and not to mention the Chiefs look unstoppable until proven otherwise.

Also, Im sure NFC Playoffs karma made the Vikings lose tbh. Now lets hope we are not next.

I don't really think his decision making is very good tbh. No matter what, you cannot keep a fallen apart Hoyer on the field after being down 20-0... no matter the substitute.

Edit: And the Patriots lost two superbowls due to a one good throw and Wes (he's garbage!) dropping a pass. Seattle fans get our pain of being that close!
KagamiJan 10, 2016 5:35 PM
Jan 10, 2016 5:39 PM
Feb 2014
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
Nico- said:

Also, Im sure NFC Playoffs karma made the Vikings lose tbh. Now lets hope we are not next.

I don't really think his decision making is very good tbh. No matter what, you cannot keep a fallen apart Hoyer on the field after being down 20-0... no matter the substitute.

Then explain how he turned around what at one point looked like the worst team in the NFL and got them to winning the AFC South. Not to mention he made something out of a defense as an offensive-minded head coach. Again though, you could say the AFC South as a whole is indeed a shit division top to bottom.

And if any coach deserves to be fired, its Marvin Lewis. Why the fuck is he still there? To win regular season games? A good coach needs playoff wins and hes gone 13 years without a single win, not to mention his coaching was part of what cost him last night's game.
Jan 10, 2016 7:04 PM

Jun 2014
Nico- said:
Kagami_Hiiragi said:

Then explain how he turned around what at one point looked like the worst team in the NFL and got them to winning the AFC South. Not to mention he made something out of a defense as an offensive-minded head coach. Again though, you could say the AFC South as a whole is indeed a shit division top to bottom.

And if any coach deserves to be fired, its Marvin Lewis. Why the fuck is he still there? To win regular season games? A good coach needs playoff wins and hes gone 13 years without a single win, not to mention his coaching was part of what cost him last night's game.

They went 9-7 and barely won the division in a season Indi's Andrew Luck was never at 100% and beat their fellow shit divison members. I truly feel the Texans were absolute pretenders that were absolute garbage without JJ Watt. I'd say they were never above an average team this year and rode some momentum.

Good teams aren't out of a playoff game 11 seconds in. Seriously, KC didn't need more scores.

Yeah, Marvin needs to go.
Jan 10, 2016 8:49 PM

Aug 2014
The thing about the Bengals is that in those playoff loses under coach Lewis, not only have they lost all the games, but they have played terrible. They just dont show up. It was a nice comeback against the Steelers, but they were getting shut out for most of the game.
Jan 10, 2016 8:58 PM

Jun 2014
ooo333 said:
The thing about the Bengals is that in those playoff loses under coach Lewis, not only have they lost all the games, but they have played terrible. They just dont show up. It was a nice comeback against the Steelers, but they were getting shut out for most of the game.

If Ben doesn't go down, there wouldn't even be a comeback. It is really odd seeing a good team NEVER showup in the playoffs.
Jan 12, 2016 6:00 PM

Jun 2008
BREAKING NEWS!!!

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14558668/st-louis-rams-relocate-los-angeles

The Rams are heading BACK to Los Angeles!

WOW!

Sucks to be a St. Louis fan today.....it is official....St.Louis loses the Rams to Los Angeles.

I still remember the "Greatest Show on turf" with Kurt Warner and Marshall Faulk leading those great Rams teams to two Super Bowl appearances.

St. Louis has always been a baseball city....but losing an NFL team has to hurt a LOT.

As for Los Angeles....congrats I guess.

It's been 22 years that the second biggest city in the U.S has gone without an NFL team.

And ironically they could get another, since the Chargers might be on their way to L.A as well.

Unreal.

--ALEX--Jan 12, 2016 6:08 PM
Jan 12, 2016 6:49 PM

Feb 2009
LA Rams ey
3 years in the LA Coliseum most likely before the new stadium is up.

St. Louis needs to step their game up and stay busy.. if they want a team there are 2 more available still.
I could see the Chargers being little brother to the Rams in LA now just to get out of San Diego.
Nothing Mark Davis said makes me think he is going to stay in Oakland. San Antonio is a legit option still.
Jan 12, 2016 11:24 PM
Feb 2014
NFL to LA was long overdue, but the result was wrong. Kroenke will soon be Missouri's most hated man in the state. And if I were the Chargers, I would accept LA as a temporary home, but provide a future project in San Diego soon enough. Hopefully that can get the Raiders back there at long last, that was the team LA truly deserved.
Jan 13, 2016 1:26 PM

Aug 2014
The three NY teams

Two play in Jersey (Another state)

One plays in Buffalo (Not in NYC)

If LA can get a team back, than NYC should get a team as well
Jan 14, 2016 11:39 AM

Jun 2014
Chip Kelly to 49ers
Jan 14, 2016 7:22 PM

Jun 2014
KC @ NE Predictions:

1st Q:

KC: 3
NE: 7

2nd Q:

KC: 10
NE: 13

3rd Q:

KC: 13
NE: 23

4th Q:

Final:

KC: 13
NE: 30

I was going to say KC, but I feel it. Blowout.
Jan 15, 2016 2:50 AM
Feb 2014
I like Chip in San Francisco, Kaep was horribly unmotivated this year. He needs to be pushed to do better like what Harbaugh did.

And I say 23-20 Chiefs on a GW Cairo Santos 43 yarder, Kagami. They got this.
Jan 15, 2016 10:56 AM

Dec 2010
Nico- said:
I like Chip in San Francisco, Kaep was horribly unmotivated this year. He needs to be pushed to do better like what Harbaugh did.

And I say 23-20 Chiefs on a GW Cairo Santos 43 yarder, Kagami. They got this.

I hate Chip in general, but I'm inclined to agree that the 49ers might be a good fit despite the obvious personnel clashes that are likely to ensue.

Antonio is now out for the Steelers as well as DeAngelo, not to mention Big Ben has torn ligaments in his shoulder... Steelers are going to have to pull one out of their ass.
Jan 15, 2016 4:34 PM
Feb 2014
With those injuries for the Steelers, yeah, looks like the Broncos have this one easier than before, but I think that one really could go either way. I'm sticking with the Steelers though. As am I sticking with Chiefs, Panthers, and Cardinals.

Speaking of new coach hirings, my favorite is the McAdoo hire. Right guy for that team. Now the Giants need a good DC and they're set to build on where they are left out on. And by the way, I was totally kidding about the Kelly hire, it is the most retarded hire out there. What's worse? Baalke is going to have to cede the GM to Kelly in a matter of time if Kelly goes on another power trip. I honestly feel bad for the 49ers now, it's all Jed York's fault. He's basically what would be if Matt Millen owned a team.
AqutanJan 15, 2016 4:39 PM
Jan 15, 2016 9:35 PM

Dec 2010
Nico- said:
With those injuries for the Steelers, yeah, looks like the Broncos have this one easier than before, but I think that one really could go either way. I'm sticking with the Steelers though. As am I sticking with Chiefs, Panthers, and Cardinals.

Speaking of new coach hirings, my favorite is the McAdoo hire. Right guy for that team. Now the Giants need a good DC and they're set to build on where they are left out on. And by the way, I was totally kidding about the Kelly hire, it is the most retarded hire out there. What's worse? Baalke is going to have to cede the GM to Kelly in a matter of time if Kelly goes on another power trip. I honestly feel bad for the 49ers now, it's all Jed York's fault. He's basically what would be if Matt Millen owned a team.

I don't mind the hire, but the trend to fire the HC and hire the OC under the same regime is a little bizarre. For the Giants it kind of makes sense, but for the Bucs? Especially since it was only Lovie's 2nd year, I just don't understand that move.

The worst hire by far is the Eagles. Regardless of whether it works out or not, it just doesn't make any sense. The Chiefs offense has been ranked 30th in the NFL for 3 years straight of some shit. Eagles fans are going bat shit crazy across the internet.
Jan 15, 2016 10:31 PM
Feb 2014
Legendre said:
Nico- said:

I don't mind the hire, but the trend to fire the HC and hire the OC under the same regime is a little bizarre. For the Giants it kind of makes sense, but for the Bucs? Especially since it was only Lovie's 2nd year, I just don't understand that move.

The worst hire by far is the Eagles. Regardless of whether it works out or not, it just doesn't make any sense. The Chiefs offense has been ranked 30th in the NFL for 3 years straight of some shit. Eagles fans are going bat shit crazy across the internet.

Sometimes a season's success hinges more on a coordinator than a coach in a down year, happens almost all the time with select bad teams. They're void of one side of the ball and full on the other side, and the next thing that matters is of course, trying to see what you can do on the other side and which coordinators you need to hire afterwards. So far, a good example of this is what Bill O'Brien is doing with the Texans. Turned that defense into something after being an offensive coordinator for the Patriots. But of course, one can say the coordinator is responsible for that. I really don't understand coaching systems in general but this is what I can picture it like.

Best hires are so far McAdoo to the Giants and Jackson to the Browns, the Gase to the Dolphins one is in consideration but I'm not sure what he'll do with Tannehill and a potential loss of Lamar Miller. The worst hires are as you said, Pederson, who has a ton of shoes to be filling on that offense of his, or of course, Chip Kelly which is the official lol of hires. The Koetter hire is pretty so-so and it could go good or it could go bad, I think letting Lovie go was the wrong move though. What I really don't get is the Titans extending Mike Mularkey. He's an average coordinator and a horrible head coach. I'm also wondering why the Lions kept Jim "Eternal Yes-Man" Caldwell as if years and years of his polar opposite in Jim Schwartz will need to be compensated.
AqutanJan 15, 2016 10:37 PM
Jan 16, 2016 1:57 PM
Feb 2014
Let's Go Chiefs! Carry on the dream!
Jan 16, 2016 3:34 PM
Feb 2014
That was a disgusting drive on the Chiefs' defensive side after the Davis fumble. Letting Gronk and Edelman get open is how you throw the game away.
Jan 16, 2016 3:46 PM
Feb 2014
AND SO IT BEGINS

#ChiefsNation
Jan 16, 2016 4:44 PM
Feb 2014
Alex Smith making a case for being a perfect game manager right now.
Jan 16, 2016 4:50 PM
Feb 2014
5 straight years in the AFC Championship for the Patriots.
Jan 16, 2016 5:58 PM

Jun 2014
Nico- said:
AND SO IT BEGINS

#ChiefsNation

The Chiefs were who I thought they were.

HYPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPE
Jan 16, 2016 8:27 PM
Feb 2014
HOLY FUCKING SHIT

RODGERS TO JANIS IS A HOLY COMBO

Edit: Should have said Godgers to Jesus but I fucking hate the Packers.
Jan 16, 2016 8:30 PM

Jan 2007
man, all I can think of now is that pass play on 2nd down when the Cards were running down the clock
Jan 16, 2016 8:33 PM
Feb 2014
"It's tails, no wait it slipped, it's heads"

IM DYING.
AqutanJan 16, 2016 8:36 PM
Jan 16, 2016 8:37 PM
Feb 2014
OH MY GOD WHAT KARMA

ALL OVER A COIN FLIP
Jan 16, 2016 8:39 PM

Aug 2014
With both number 5 seeds losing today, There goes my dream of seeing a Wild Card team host a NFC or AFC championship game.

Now I just wanna see the best quaterback I have ever seen win another super bowl. Come on Peyton
Jan 16, 2016 8:40 PM
Feb 2014
Well it looks like tails finally failed.

AqutanJan 16, 2016 8:57 PM
Jan 16, 2016 8:41 PM

Jul 2014
You deserve to win when your QB hits the B-Button in the pocket.
Jan 16, 2016 8:42 PM

Aug 2014
Would be great to see Broncos vs Patriots , Mannings vs Brady those are always fun

And Seahawks vs Cardinals, since division rivalry is always fun. Kinda like that 49ers vs Seahawks game a couple of years ago in the NFC championship game.
Jan 16, 2016 8:54 PM

Feb 2009
What was that OT defense? Fucking awful :/

Great game, sucks that the season ends after all that
Jan 16, 2016 9:02 PM

Jun 2014
ooo333 said:
With both number 5 seeds losing today, There goes my dream of seeing a Wild Card team host a NFC or AFC championship game.

Now I just wanna see the best quaterback I have ever seen win another super bowl. Come on Peyton

I'm sure Roger G's script saids: Rig it so Peyton beats the dark empire.
Jan 16, 2016 9:54 PM
Jul 2011
Had a dream that the Seahawks lost 38-10 last night so I'm going with the Panthers winning in a blow out. Denver will face the Pats. Pitt just too banged up.
Jan 16, 2016 9:56 PM
Feb 2014
Acura said:
Had a dream that the Seahawks lost 38-10 last night so I'm going with the Panthers winning in a blow out. Denver will face the Pats. Pitt just too banged up.

Don't worry, expect the worst. I'm doing this as well. Who knows what will happen?
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (31) « First ... « 25 26 [27] 28 29 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.