Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jan 6, 2016 11:36 AM

Feb 2014
i thought urie's high rank obsession is over with the death of shirazu. but nothing changed about him. wow. that bastard. people are same whenever they are 7 or 77. i thought he has become more humanist. but hell no. he is as arrogant as f**k. i thought i like urie. we'll see it too.
where's mutsuki? i missed her!
i think kaneki has bigger plans but not saving hinami. ishida, are you trying to make us hate kaneki?

besides, you dont show us kaneki until the very end, you snappish mangaka. baka me. baka baka. during the whole chapter we only saw urie. hell no. why?!!!!!
EustassKiddo !
Jan 6, 2016 12:08 PM

Jul 2014
uhm hmm ehm sigh...
Jan 6, 2016 12:09 PM
Mar 2014
ftsyzc said:
i thought urie's high rank obsession is over with the death of shirazu. but nothing changed about him. wow. that bastard. people are same whenever they are 7 or 77. i thought he has become more humanist. but hell no. he is as arrogant as f**k. i thought i like urie. we'll see it too.

Are we reading the same manga?
Jan 6, 2016 12:10 PM

Jul 2014
It's like people expect him to sit on his ass and act like a fucking saint because Shirazu died. Flipping wut?
Jan 6, 2016 12:16 PM

Dec 2014
ftsyzc said:
Ever heard of hypocrisy?
Jan 6, 2016 1:16 PM

Dec 2015
http://centipedekun.tumblr.com/post/136701759818/a-few-mistakes-in-chapter-59

And since no one gave me a reply I found out myself where to read Omakes, I'll be generous
http://1of4-basedanon.tumblr.com/
Sleigh2BellsJan 6, 2016 1:20 PM
"I'm not gonna die, I've got a cat that's waiting for me at home"

Jan 6, 2016 1:24 PM

Dec 2014
SleighBells said:

And since no one gave me a reply I found out myself where to read Omakes, I'll be generous
I thought it was weird that he was addressed as First Class.

I see nothing wrong with the Hinami dialogue, we caught meaning.

As for the first picture, the Tumblr usually promotes such shit as 'homosexual undertones', it's strange that they corrected it. Anyway, I don't think anyone took note of the 'homosexual undertones' to begin with, so the slight mistranslations didn't harm anyone.
Jan 6, 2016 1:30 PM

Dec 2015
Nuvviveji said:
SleighBells said:

I thought it was weird that he was addressed as First Class.

I see nothing wrong with the Hinami dialogue, we caught meaning.

As for the first picture, the Tumblr usually promotes such shit as 'homosexual undertones', it's strange that they corrected it. Anyway, I don't think anyone took note of the 'homosexual undertones' to begin with, so the slight mistranslations didn't harm anyone.

yea the "First Class" part was the important one to correct.

Jan 6, 2016 1:55 PM

Oct 2014
I thought that guy was a girl anyways
Jan 6, 2016 2:02 PM

Dec 2014
pretentiousgabby said:
He looks like a protagonist from a card game anime.
Jan 6, 2016 3:22 PM

Oct 2014
Nuvviveji said:
pretentiousgabby said:
He looks like a protagonist from a card game anime.
I concur my friend
Jan 6, 2016 4:08 PM

Jul 2015
Holy shit, i can't even recognize Kaneki anymore. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO KANEKI, MANGAKA?!
Jan 6, 2016 4:16 PM

Jun 2010
Ozymandias20 said:
Holy shit, i can't even recognize Kaneki anymore. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO KANEKI, MANGAKA?!

Ishida just made him more selfish is all. And in this "transformation"
"Selfish" could be just understatement. lol
Jan 6, 2016 5:55 PM

Apr 2014
I love how Ishida is teasing us with Kaneki especially with these double issuses. Very cute. Chapter was cool. Got to see Saiko with her slight hair cut and Urie being an ass made the world seem right again. I doubt Hinami will die.(i could just be in a denial of possibility). But i need to see some more Suzuya, Amon and Tatara.
Jan 6, 2016 7:28 PM

Aug 2014
danae_97 said:
Why would you prefer that? (I am just curious)

Too predictable. If he were Haise, I would expect him to care and do something about it. But in his current state, it's disappointing if he would do the same. I'd leave it to Anteiku crew (Touka, yomo, tsukiyama), and I guess, Aogiri, cause Ayato and all. Maybe even Uta and some clowns would help. Idk. Just not Kaneki.

I think he's going to Eto to ask some things, but not much relevant to Hinami.

Jan 6, 2016 7:30 PM

Jan 2015
So after this time skip how long as hit been since Anteiku Raid? Is it about 3 1/2 years?
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
Jan 6, 2016 8:17 PM
Jan 2016
So many questions:

1. Where is Mitsuki?
2. How did Eto live, after she got sliced right through the stomach?
3. Did Kaneki leave the CCG or what...
4. How does Kaneki feel about his friends from Anteiku now?
5. What exactly does Kaneki need from Eto
6. Who the fuck is Furuta, or whatever his name is, the guy who was seen with Kaneki in the last panel? I mix up a lot of names, fault on my part.
7. Does Kaneki plan on joining the clowns?
8. What does Kaneki plan on doing with his life...
9. Wtd is gonna happen with the manager, I know something's gonna come up
10. What is Kanekis new personality going to be like? I don't think he's going to be particularly cruel, just straightforward. He's not gonna take shit from no one, but he's not gonna be evil. Definitely selfish, or even a little bit.
I don't expect anyone to answer these questions, I just had to get it out to organize my mind...
Jan 6, 2016 8:50 PM

Jul 2013
I-get-you-kaneki said:
So many questions:

1. Where is Mitsuki?
6. Who the fuck is Furuta, or whatever his name is, the guy who was seen with Kaneki in the last panel? I mix up a lot of names, fault on my part.
10. What is Kanekis new personality going to be like? I don't think he's going to be particularly cruel, just straightforward. He's not gonna take shit from no one, but he's not gonna be evil. Definitely selfish, or even a little bit.
I don't expect anyone to answer these questions, I just had to get it out to organize my mind...

I won't bother to answer other questions since they seem like no-brainers questions to me, for now, but about Furuta, I'd suggest you to check out these two wiki links: Furuta and Souta

Jan 6, 2016 9:21 PM
Sep 2014
I-get-you-kaneki said:
So many questions:

1. Where is Mitsuki?

Come back after a year. Maybe you can read it by then.
Jan 6, 2016 9:41 PM
Aug 2015
I think Kaneki is going to negotiate with Eto to break hinami out alot of people are saying he's either going to kill her or investigate but why would he wait 6 months to make a move he already knows her real identity he could've told the CCG who she was after he sliced her in half. Anyway this is what I think am I the only one.

PS: What if savage kaneki and touka meet and have to fight each other and he just wrecks her ass
Jan 6, 2016 10:59 PM
Jul 2010
i wonder what importance these new characters will have considering so many previously introduced new ones ended up dead and that half of the original cast is barely prominent in this sequel
Jan 6, 2016 11:32 PM

Dec 2015
BaconKingpin said:
What if savage kaneki and touka meet and have to fight each other and he just wrecks her ass

It makes no sense in my opinion.
I hope you mean something else with "wrecks her ass", if you know what I mean.

And I won't agree anyway, I'm the only person allowed to touch the cute Touka.

Jan 6, 2016 11:33 PM

Dec 2014
I-get-you-kaneki said:
So many questions:

1. Where is Mitsuki?
Did you even read this? If you did you would know the answers, if you didn't, why would you put it on your list and rate it 10/10?

RemixX said:
i wonder what importance these new characters will have considering so many previously introduced new ones ended up dead and that half of the original cast is barely prominent in this sequel
Kijima and Hairu weren't important? Hairu's death will probably trigger something in Ui or Arima later on, and Kijima was used to expose Furuta, pretty good use of him. But I get what you mean, they got too much attention to be killed off that soon, but whatever. Also, I agree that they should involve the old cast a little bit more, although I believe we'll slowly start seeing them more.
Jan 6, 2016 11:34 PM

Dec 2014
SleighBells said:
BaconKingpin said:
What if savage kaneki and touka meet and have to fight each other and he just wrecks her ass

A-and I won't agree anyway, b-because I'm the only allowed to touch Touka
I like where your head's at, but I prefer that Eto bubble butt, if you know what I mean. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jan 6, 2016 11:36 PM

Dec 2015
Nuvviveji said:
SleighBells said:

I like where your head's at, but I prefer that Eto bubble butt, if you know what I mean. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Nuvviveji said:
SleighBells said:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Now that you mention it, I'm pretty disappointed for Hairu's death.
She was like Mado 2.0(.1)
Sleigh2BellsJan 6, 2016 11:40 PM

Jan 6, 2016 11:48 PM

Dec 2014
SleighBells said:
Nuvviveji said:
Nuvviveji said:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Now that you mention it, I'm pretty disappointed for Hairu's death.
She was like Mado 2.0(.1)
Well, I was kind of sad when she got killed, but it was either best girl Matsumae or her, so I accepted it.
Jan 7, 2016 1:30 AM
Jun 2012
Convinced Kaneki won't let Hinami be killed. I'm hoping he's looking for some temporary allies either in the clowns or ogiri to help break her out or protect her.
Somehow I feel bad for Noro.
Jan 7, 2016 2:22 AM

Dec 2015
Nuvviveji said:

Well, I was kind of sad when she got killed, but it was either best girl Matsumae or her, so I accepted it.

And what about Kijima? I didn't like him at all, he reminds me of Babadook lol.

http://orig01.deviantart.net/4849/f/2014/305/e/d/the_babadook_by_conzpiracy-d84vvdg.png

Btw I'm sick to death of reading bullshit like "Kaneki hasn't visited Hinami, he's a bad guy1!!1" etc, it's obvious as fuck that he just doesn't want to be suspicious.

Jan 7, 2016 3:30 AM
Aug 2015
SleighBells said:
BaconKingpin said:

It was just a joke don't worry about it
Jan 7, 2016 3:36 AM

Dec 2014
SleighBells said:
Nuvviveji said:

And what about Kijima? I didn't like him at all, he reminds me of Babadook lol.

http://orig01.deviantart.net/4849/f/2014/305/e/d/the_babadook_by_conzpiracy-d84vvdg.png

Btw I'm sick to death of reading bullshit like "Kaneki hasn't visited Hinami, he's a bad guy1!!1" etc, it's obvious as fuck that he just doesn't want to be suspicious.
Well, he was detestable but really cool at the same time, he had a good concept around him and looked pretty original. Also, from the omakes it looked like he was really funny, even causing the stone cold Hirako to snicker. I wasn't sorry for him and even though from one angle he died stupidly he surely got the coolest death in the series thus far.

As for those your describe, they should stick to shounens with little to no character depth. There's a side to everything they do, which we don't see and isn't apparent. He surely has a reason, even I could come up with one. He's clearly different and I guess that everybody noticed it, him being the way he is now and visiting Hinami would spell red flags all over the place and raise suspicion.

BaconKingpin said:
SleighBells said:

It was just a joke don't worry about it
I'm pretty sure he/she (pardon me, I don't know if you're a boy or a girl x'D) took it as a joke.
Jan 7, 2016 3:43 AM

Apr 2014
Sometimes i feel like people over complicate certain stuff about TG. As if over complicating every single thing means there intellectual. Like a meaning behind every meaning

But when you make it simple, things become clear.
Jan 7, 2016 3:50 AM
Aug 2015
BlackBuddha said:
Sometimes i feel like people over complicate certain stuff about TG. As if over complicating every single thing means there intellectual. Like a meaning behind every meaning

Who're you talking about
Jan 7, 2016 4:38 AM

Dec 2015
@Nuvviveji I'm a poor boy who fell in love for Touka-chan :'(

Jan 7, 2016 4:45 AM
Jan 2016
So many questions:

1. Where is Mitsuki?
I don't expect anyone to answer these questions, I just had to get it out to organize my mind...[/quote]Did you even read this? If you did you would know the answers, if you didn't, why would you put it on your list and rate it 10/10?

I read the chapter once, and ive been reading many manga, so I mix them up sometimes, and I forget things. I just reread the chapter, so pretty much my questions were answered. Also, I can rate the manga however I want. I love the series, and I plan on rereading it. Also, based on what you're saying, I'm not allowed to give the story a good rating without seeing the latest chapter?
Jan 7, 2016 4:58 AM
Aug 2015
I do think something's going on with Eto though its been 6 months we don't know what's going on between them hell for all we know he might be giving her the Dicky doo
Jan 7, 2016 6:09 AM

Apr 2014
BaconKingpin said:
BlackBuddha said:

Who're you talking about

Readers in general. Just wanted to put it out there.
Jan 7, 2016 11:10 AM

Aug 2014
I-get-you-kaneki said:
1. Where is Mitsuki?

Nowhere important.

I-get-you-kaneki said:

The same way just a fraction of her kakuhou did the same:

And that was before the timeskip between the original TG and :re, where Eto is supposedly much stronger.

I-get-you-kaneki said:

Lol, what? Did you not see him in the last chapter, showing his badge as an Associate Special Class investigator - you know, when he got promoted to that position six months ago. That, and this page confirms that he's an active investigator.

All your other questions are things that will be answered in the future.
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Jan 7, 2016 12:38 PM
Aug 2015
Fuck I don't want to wait 2 weeks damn you Ishida sensei. I don't know why but I love dark /evil MC I don't know why I just love em am I the only one?
Jan 7, 2016 2:12 PM

Dec 2015
BaconKingpin said:
Fuck I don't want to wait 2 weeks damn you Ishida sensei. I don't know why but I love dark /evil MC I don't know why I just love em am I the only one?

If these "Dark" MCs aren't complete idiots like Sasucke then yea.

Jan 7, 2016 2:38 PM
Aug 2015
SleighBells said:
BaconKingpin said:

If these "Dark" MCs aren't complete idiots like Sasucke then yea.

Yeah Saskue was annoying asf
Jan 7, 2016 3:40 PM

Jul 2014
redd530 said:
So Urie is using Shirazu as his Quinqe? Hot damn.

Hinami hasn't been visited by Kaneki since his "transformation".

And is Kaneki teaming up with that murderer of a CCG Agent? Are they seriously going after Sen or are they there to team up with her or something?

Urie's Quinque is obviously Noro, did you already forget Aogiri Tree stole Shirazu's body in literally the chapter before this?
Jan 7, 2016 3:44 PM

Jul 2014
RedChrome said:
Damn... half a year past and Kaneki change into even more darker but it looks like there is not much difference with Urie and Yonebashi, I thought after Shirazu death they might be different

Anyway I think next one is going to be interesting

Saiko and Urie didn't change? Are you reading the same Manga as me or do you not pay attention at all?
Saiko charged into battle and can use her Kagune within getting worn out
Urie is the leader, he's being more outspoken and being nice and actually sociable

Both of them have changed, not alot but enough that they arn't comparable to who they were last time we saw them.
ZjjJan 7, 2016 3:51 PM
Jan 7, 2016 3:47 PM

Nov 2014
Ahegaoo said:
Urie is
being nice

I don't know about that one
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 7, 2016 3:57 PM

Jul 2014
Kvothe51 said:
Ahegaoo said:
Urie is
being nice

I don't know about that one

I mean he's still the same old Urie to some level but earlier in :RE he was a cynical asshole like 95% of the time and now he's telling squad members to massage Saiko's shoulders. That shows some kind of personality improvement even if its just a couple lines of dialogue
Jan 7, 2016 4:06 PM
Aug 2015
Are the raws for Tokyo Ghoul re out??? I want to see what's going to happen
Jan 7, 2016 4:11 PM

Mar 2014
^ no chapter this week.
Jan 8, 2016 1:00 AM

Apr 2013
Matsuri Washu
you piece of glorified shit.
Jan 8, 2016 3:49 AM

Dec 2014
Hmmm......what would Arcanix say to this?
I'll go with: I c-can't see anything with all this smoke.
Jan 8, 2016 3:59 AM

Nov 2011

I already like the new Quinx squad. I pity those who think Urie is still the same person we see at the beginning of the series.

Jan 8, 2016 4:14 AM

Nov 2014
KaiserBait said:

I already like the new Quinx squad. I pity those who think Urie is still the same person we see at the beginning of the series.

Not the same person, but still a douche
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 73 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 16, 2016

103 by almightybismarck »»
26 seconds ago

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 72 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2016

124 by almightybismarck »»
Yesterday, 8:37 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 71 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 2, 2016

140 by almightybismarck »»
Yesterday, 8:14 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 70 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2016

146 by almightybismarck »»
Yesterday, 7:59 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 69 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2016

151 by almightybismarck »»
Yesterday, 7:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.